Amazon open-box video games at Warehousedeals.com

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
It's a legit Amazon site. All the items state what's wrong with them (either returned items, bends in boxes, etc), they state in the descriptions what is wrong with them.

Of course, limited quantities.

Here's some good deals I found:

:ps2:
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Final-Fantasy-X/M/B00005TNI6.htm
FFX - cut on inserts, crack on case, no shrink wrap $7

:ps3:
http://www.warehousedeals.com/PlayStation-3-60GB/M/B0009VXAM0.htm#Offers
60 gb PS3 console - 8 avaliable - starting at $450

:360:
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Xbox-360-HD-DVD-Player/M/B000JHO4L0.htm
360 HD-DVD player - $143.64

:pc:
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Darwinia/M/B000FDN3HE.htm
Darwinia - bend on outer box - $3.66

there's also tons and tons of books, i suggest checking that section out.

tons of PC games. console games seem very limited right now. i think the site just started so hopefully more inventory comes in. probably good for people with little kids they buy stuff for christmas. :)

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']moar liek BAREhouse dealz lol

u c what i did there?

But thanks, OP. Hopefully, some merchandise shows up on the site ;)[/quote]

i think it just started recently, hopefully more stuff pops up after christmas returns!

there's actually TONS of books, really good prices on them (like $2 for a normally $15 book), personally i don't mind bent covers or anything so i think i might stock up once i get paid. (graphic designers like me nerd over art & design books a lot, haha)

Props for finding a new Amazon service, indeed. The 60 GB PS3's are a nice deal, I guess. Haven't seen any of those around here lately, but I haven't been actively looking either.

Best part about it: cheaper-than-amazon prices that are eligible for free super-saver shipping. I bought a CD from them a few weeks ago that said it was new with shrink-wrap, only had a few cracks in the jewel case.

It arrived through amazon with Seinfeld S8 just as quickly as any other Amazon order, but I got the CD for $6 shipped instead of $13.

They also have tons of CDs and some DVDs available.

EDIT: For some reason many DVDs & Games are showing as not eligible for Amazon prime (which would most likely exclude it from super-saver shipping as well). I'm not sure what they're doing over there, it was almost all free shipping on orders > $25 a few weeks ago.

Good concept, could become a gem in the future, sort of like woot.co mselling refurbs and such at low prices. Prices should be a bit lower though if they have cosmetic problems like I have read.

Yeah, I dunno what to think. I'm gonna hold out for a cheaper PS3. I want one with backward compatibility, though, so maybe if I don't get one now, I'll miss out on that feature entirely.

These guys are the real deal. :)

Back in June (via Amazon.com) i bought a dvd set from them - the WWE Royal Rumble Anthology, for 147 dollars. The set was priced at 200 dollars or more in other places. The packaging was fine, the box only had a small bump on the side, but it was still sealed so i was pretty much happy.

Huh. I don't see anything great yet, but thanks for pointing the feature out, OP.

Although...

What the heck is up with this?

I mean, is that really a single 1 GB MS Pro Duo stick with a MSRP price of $580? With a product weight of 100 pounds?

...No way, it must be a box full of memory sticks; the product description says "Retail Package." But exactly how many cards am I getting for my money? 100.0 pounds worth? That sure sounds like a lot, but how am I supposed to know for sure? I don't know the weight per unit, so I can't even divide 100 lbs. to find the number of memory sticks. I'd sure like to know exactly how many I'm getting.

And for that matter, are they seriously selling me 100 lbs. worth of MS Pro Duos for $40? That would seriously be the deal of the year (93% off!!!). But that's crazy, why wouldn't they sell me the memory sticks individually, like, you know, everything else on Amazon? Obviously, they got their wires crossed somewhere along the line.

...This makes me feel like the Angry Video Game Nerd.

3 PC Games, $9, over $11 shipping. No thanks. I'll keep my eye on this though OP, especially if I get Prime again.

I assumed it was free shipping on $25 for all their book stuff, so spent a while getting cheap books I like into my cart. I then went to check out and saw that many of the books weren't elible. Because of that, my $26 worth of goods was going to cost $23 to ship. Screw that.

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']Huh. I don't see anything great yet, but thanks for pointing the feature out, OP.

Although...

I mean, is that really a single 1 GB MS Pro Duo stick with a MSRP price of $580? With a product weight of 100 pounds? [/quote]

At first I was thinking it was a typo of an extra 9. 57.99 down to 38.00 seems more plausible. But then I clicked on deep discounts.

http://www.warehousedeals.com/search.htm?keyword=listPrice%3A%5B000000000000000000030000+TO+999999999999999999999999%5D&firstRow=1&count=12&title=Deep%20Discounts

Wow, Good time to get a 60GB PS3..Resealed? Hmm..if its just the circle seal i dont care, but if they pulled everything out then well...Has anybody tried getting a Ps3?

without seeing what you get beforehand and finding out after, I don't know...although they do charge high for shipping....

This initially looked really interesting to me -- there were some soundtracks that were priced nicely.

But the shipping is a mishmash. Some are eligible for free-over-$25, some aren't, and some of the ones that are, aren't eligible for Prime. That makes no sense to me.

I just can't be bothered with trying to assemble an order. Maybe if they make the shipping a little more transparent in the search pages. I don't want to have to click through everything to see if it's worth the time.

[quote name='placebo1']At first I was thinking it was a typo of an extra 9. 57.99 down to 38.00 seems more plausible. But then I clicked on deep discounts.

http://www.warehousedeals.com/search.htm?keyword=listPrice%3A%5B000000000000000000030000+TO+999999999999999999999999%5D&firstRow=1&count=12&title=Deep%20Discounts[/quote]
That's where I got to the product; I clicked on Deep Discounts and that was the first thing that came up.

I'm tempted to click through to the checkout page to see how much they would charge me for shipping. They'd probably charge $500. :)

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']That's where I got to the product; I clicked on Deep Discounts and that was the first thing that came up.

I'm tempted to click through to the checkout page to see how much they would charge me for shipping. They'd probably charge $500. :)[/quote]

So weird!!! It befuddles me.

They have some Samsung LCD's for real cheap on there...kind of tempting. I don't know how extensive the 'cosmetic blemishes' are though

It might be a dead pixel spot. My TV actually has a small dead pixel spot. I got it from Amazon.com and complained rather than sending it back, and they knocked off 15% of the price or something.

Anyway, I bet it's something like that or an actual cosmetic blemish on the non-screen portion of the aparatus.

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']Huh. I don't see anything great yet, but thanks for pointing the feature out, OP.

Although...

I mean, is that really a single 1 GB MS Pro Duo stick with a MSRP price of $580? With a product weight of 100 pounds?

...No way, it must be a box full of memory sticks; the product description says "Retail Package." But exactly how many cards am I getting for my money? 100.0 pounds worth? That sure sounds like a lot, but how am I supposed to know for sure? I don't know the weight per unit, so I can't even divide 100 lbs. to find the number of memory sticks. I'd sure like to know exactly how many I'm getting.

And for that matter, are they seriously selling me 100 lbs. worth of MS Pro Duos for $40? That would seriously be the deal of the year (93% off!!!). But that's crazy, why wouldn't they sell me the memory sticks individually, like, you know, everything else on Amazon? Obviously, they got their wires crossed somewhere along the line.

...This makes me feel like the Angry Video Game Nerd.[/quote]

Somebody just goofed up entering the data for that item. Contact Amazon and they'll correct it.

I'd really avoid the warehousedeals site. I ordered a game over a week and a half ago. Had I not followed up to find out the game was delayed they clearly would have kept me in the dark and not told me anything.

....still no response on where its at..

Actually, if anyone else is in Maryland, Delaware or Pennsylvania and has an Ollie's Bargain Outlet store near them(think Big Lots, closeout merchandise), they had the Rampart/Gauntlet GBA cart for $7-8.

They had a bunch of greatest hit titles for PS2/GBA and even a couple for the DS. Nothing too spectacular though, but just a heads up for those with one of those stores nearby, in case your local Ollie's got in any copies of the cart.

As for the people complaining about 'cosmetic defects' with items, who CARES? It's like the people who bitch about getting 'non GH games because otherwise my game collection would be thrown off'. Seriously, for those of us cheapasses looking for a deal, a scuff here or there isn't a big deal. Hell, even a couple dead pixels on an LCD tv wouldn't be too bad, as long as the price was right.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Somebody just goofed up entering the data for that item. Contact Amazon and they'll correct it.[/quote]

On two different sites, no less. I agree it must certainly be some kind of error, but it seems odd.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Somebody just goofed up entering the data for that item. Contact Amazon and they'll correct it.[/quote]

And miss out on the opportunity to mock them?

Never! :booty:

bread's done
Back