Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eulogywerd21']Is there anywhere I can look to see how many of these $5 credits towards the Best 2012 I've accumulated?[/QUOTE]

Your email inbox.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']This was just released on Steam but could we get Nights Into Dreams? That would rule![/QUOTE]

I'm curious about this too. Would be pretty great~

[quote name='Gvaz']Stronghold collections didn't get updated?[/QUOTE]

Just taking a while. It is going to flow through today.

[quote name='janemander']I'm curious about this too. Would be pretty great~[/QUOTE]

Yes, we'll have it.

Also,

Darksiders II deal just got alot better. You are going to go nuts.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Also,

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

:applause: :bouncy: I planned on getting it, so anything to make it better would be icing on the cake.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Also,

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

You can't just leave us hanging like that!

Also,

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Darksiders II: gangstas in space?

Also,

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Darksiders II + ALL DLC for $10? ;)

[/QUOTE]

I'm already going nuts just with you telling me I'm going to go nuts.

[quote name='estbarul']the question is... Will darksiders 2 have a better deal in january with de $5 promo...?[/quote]

indeed, that's a good question!

Are we allowed to give away keys if we buy something on Amazon? And if so is there any way for someone to gain any information about the account that purchased the game key? I'd like to give some games away but I don't want any information to be obtainable.

[quote name='Awkward1099']Are we allowed to give away keys if we buy something on Amazon? And if so is there any way for someone to gain any information about the account that purchased the game key? I'd like to give some games away but I don't want any information to be obtainable.[/QUOTE]

You can if they are Steam or Origin keys, there is nothing for the recipient to trace back to you. Other games that require an Amazon download would require more effort on your part but still, there would be nothing to trace back to your info. Tony actually encourages people to buy keys for their friends, or to split bundles on here with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunghost']That's a great deal.. but will it be the same price in January? ;)[/QUOTE]

Any additions to the the January list are dependent on performance during December :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Any additions to the the January list are dependent on performance during December :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Is The Secret World going to be in the Editor's Choice of 2012 (sale in Jan 2013)? :p

[quote name='xanchui']Oh, so we need time machines to get on the deal? Totally kills it for me =0[/QUOTE]

Silence you.

Thanks for the heads up fixed :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='xanchui']Oh, so we need time machines to get on the deal? Totally kills it for me =0[/QUOTE]

I think he meant 11/20/2013 to 11/21/2013. :p
Won't be a good deal, b/c those 4 Horsemen will be arriving Friday. :p

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Any additions to the the January list are dependent on performance during December :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

hear that? Paddington laughing to the bank with your credits boys!

[quote name='walkonshadows']That is an awesome deal, and I see you threw the original in there for good measure. Nice. I'll go ahead and ask the obvious, is the original Steam also (yes I did look at the product page already).[/QUOTE]

Says Steam on the page. Maybe it just got updated?

[quote name='KaOTiK']hear that? Paddington laughing to the bank with your credits boys![/QUOTE]

Paddington is also busy rolling in games. :whistle2:X

240865_10152342678695261_1402970863_o.jpg

[quote name='MysterD']I think he meant 11/20/2013 to 11/21/2013. :p
Won't be a good deal, b/c those 4 Horsemen will be arriving Friday. :p[/QUOTE]

Why can't apocalypse' ever come at a more convenient time?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']12/20-12/21

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00APOVDDY - $13.19

BOOOOOOMMMMM!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Woah! Awesome deal, Tony! Looks like the DLC is separate and Steam-activatabubble, too. I already own both games and a good chunk of DLC, so thanks for giving me an a la carte option to fill in the gaps (cheaply)!

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Says Steam on the page. Maybe it just got updated?[/QUOTE]

That's possible, but more likely that I missed it because it's not bolded out like normal. Either way, that had to be one of the fastest answers this thread's ever seen. Thank You.

Also, worth mentioning before it's asked, all the DLC is redeemable on Steam, as the base game was Steamworks (required all versions to be Steam). So no worries.

[quote name='shezbot']Why can't apocalypse' ever come at a more convenient time?[/QUOTE]
Worst of all...
I STILL need to finish Darksiders 1.
:(

[quote name='MysterD']Worst of all...
I STILL need to finish Darksiders 1.
:([/QUOTE]

I still need to START Darksiders 1. I'm still finding that sale priceighty tempting.

[quote name='Jugglenaut']I still need to START Darksiders 1. I'm still finding that sale priceighty tempting.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I can resist that Darksiders 2 + ALL DLC + Season Pass deal...
...even w/ Darksiders 1 not even close to done w/.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol! Getting him to pose for that picture was awesome.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

:D
Is the dog on our left also yours?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative, that is Biff, my co-worker/friend's dog. He's pretty rad too.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Cool! :D
Biff....wasn't that the name of the dude in Back To The Future? ;)

Well damn, I dropped 40 hours on the xbox version and have enough of the DLC there to be satisfied. Amazing deal, though - everyone buy it so we get a third game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back