Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigsexydh']Are any of the ubisoft games steam redeemable at all or all uplay?[/QUOTE]
All U-Play Or are standalone AFIK. Correct me if i'm wrong

[quote name='MrBonk']All U-Play Or are standalone AFIK. Correct me if i'm wrong[/QUOTE]

Rayman origins is steamworks last I checked.

Also, I think it has been said but I'm still confused. If you got multiple emails with multiple credits, do you still only get to redeem one credit per publisher?

Damn, I wish I had more Ubisoft coupons.

[quote name='pROvIs']Rayman origins is steamworks last I checked.

Also, I think it has been said but I'm still confused. If you got multiple emails with multiple credits, do you still only get to redeem one credit per publisher?[/QUOTE]

Oh, are they only one per? If so, my point is moot then.

[quote name='pROvIs']Rayman origins is steamworks last I checked.[/QUOTE]

someone on the Amazon forums says it's not.

[quote name='asheskitty']Two extra templar lairs (the Tomb Raider-ish platforming) iirc. Imo, if you liked AC2, go with Deluxe. (And if you didn't wtf are you doing buying the sequel) =) Are they really worth $2.50? /shrug I liked the game and was happy with the Deluxe package.[/QUOTE]

Got 2 (went to Venice and Florence this spring!), this is where my $5 promo came from :) Getting deluxe too, I was at the Trajan Market this spring so I have to have it. That area would be completely absent in the standard edition or I just couldnt go inside/quest?

Rayman Origins not only ISN'T Steamworks, it doesn't even use Steam on Steam itself.

There's DRM Free, which is what retail copies + Steam have (Steam itself is not needed to run the game after purchase/installation).
Then there's TAGES. which is what digital copies have, amazon's included. asked a couple hours ago in topic if there's any chance that Tony could get Ubisoft to chill on it already and get us the good version on amazon, but needless to say it's a very busy day. hoping that by Jan though something might be figured out. after all, we'll be using more coupons on that month too.

[quote name='bshirk']someone on the Amazon forums says it's not.[/QUOTE]

Your right its listed Tages and solidshield. I bought my copy on amazon and redeemed on steam months ago. They must have changed it.

Also as many have gated its one discount per publisher. What confused me is all the emails I got.

[quote name='bigsexydh']Are any of the ubisoft games steam redeemable at all or all uplay?[/QUOTE]

Everything that came out after AssCred 2 requires Uplay.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']12/25 only:

Guild Wars 2 - $29.99

NBA 2K13 - $14.99

Borderlands 2 - $29.99

Borderlands 2 4 Pack - $89.99

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $24.99

Tantalizing THQ Medley

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - $47.99[/QUOTE]
Good deals! I could've used my THQ coupon for the THQ medley for 5$! But I bought it for 7.49 the other day just for RF:G haha And I also want to say thank you. DSII alone was worth the 8$ I paid. Never mind the first game AND all the DLC even though I already have DSI

Also Tony: [quote name='MrBonk']Hey Tony, any chance of a Price match on Dark Messiah: Might and Magic?
It's on Sale for 6.49$ on Steam right now(No flash sale. No daily deal. It's persistent throughout holiday)

I'd really love to use my voucher on that. If not I'll get I Am Alive or Rayman Origins instead.[/QUOTE]

Everyone else: Is any of the Darksiders II DLC gamebreaking or does any soften up the difficulty at all?(Do not want)

[quote name='pROvIs']Your right its listed Tages and solidshield. I bought my copy on amazon and redeemed on steam months ago. They must have changed it.

Also as many have gated its one discount per publisher. What confused me is all the emails I got.[/QUOTE]

I assume it must not come with a Cd-key anymore then. Because if it did, i'd say try and redeem it on steam anyway if you bought it.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Quick question if I have standard gc credit on Amazon and buy a game with the promo going, will the gc be used or the promo?[/QUOTE]

First the promo is applied and then if necessary the GC.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Quick question if I have standard gc credit on Amazon and buy a game with the promo going, will the gc be used or the promo?[/QUOTE]

promo credit should be applied prior to taking balance from gift card / credit

It will use both; promo fist and then the GC for the rest of the balance. I just did exactly this when I bought AC:Rev 20 minutes ago.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Got 2 (went to Venice and Florence this spring!), this is where my $5 promo came from :) Getting deluxe too, I was at the Trajan Market this spring so I have to have it. That area would be completely absent in the standard edition or I just couldnt go inside/quest?[/QUOTE]

Nice! =)

That would be awkward for me now. "I stabbed two guys in this corner over here... It was beautiful!" I do appreciate the fairly accurate modeling of real locations.

[quote name='MrBonk']Everyone else: Is any of the Darksiders II DLC gamebreaking or does any soften up the difficulty at all?(Do not want)[/QUOTE]

That's a good question. I'd like to know that too.

Also, does anybody know if there is anymore Darksiders 2 DLC in the works? Or is this the complete bundle?

[quote name='MrBonk']
Everyone else: Is any of the Darksiders II DLC gamebreaking or does any soften up the difficulty at all?(Do not want)[/QUOTE]

The items you get will make the early game easier, but you can simply not equip them if you don't want to use them. That's about it, other than a speed increase to your horse which only helps to speed up travel time.

[quote name='The End']
Also, does anybody know if there is anymore Darksiders 2 DLC in the works? Or is this the complete bundle?[/QUOTE]

There's none announced so far. I would think it's unlikely at this point, but it's anyone's guess.

Funny how so many people are dissing the Ubi list. They have way more deals than EA and THQ. >_> THQ has SR3, DS2, and the medley, but gosh, almost all of us already have those games... Interesting responses.

[quote name='teenwolf']"Limit 1 coupon redemption per customer."
Is this PER purchase or for the entire one day Promotion?[/QUOTE]

It is one for the entire promotion per publisher.

[quote name='teenwolf']"Limit 1 coupon redemption per customer."
Is this PER purchase or for the entire one day Promotion?[/QUOTE]

one redemption for promo for each thq/ubi/2k/ea
you will get a seperate email from amazon from each publisher if you bought a game from that publisher in 2012

[quote name='Jon7']There's none announced so far. I would think it's unlikely at this point, but it's anyone's guess.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks man.

[quote name='Jon7']The items you get will make the early game easier, but you can simply not equip them if you don't want to use them. That's about it, other than a speed increase to your horse which only helps to speed up travel time.

There's none announced so far. I would think it's unlikely at this point, but it's anyone's guess.[/QUOTE]
Ah ok. Thank you. That's good to know. I was afraid to redeem any of my DLC codes hahah

I don't want my EA credit to go to waste, but I don't see anything I would want besides Alice. I got almost everything else from them through either Amazon or that Origin flub.

[quote name='lidl']It is one for the entire promotion per publisher.[/QUOTE]

Well, that kind of sucks. I have 6 Ubisoft, 6 EA, and 4 THQ coupons. I know that this promotion is a freebie, but then why send me like 20 emails, one for each purchase, instead of just one stating that a game from that publisher was bought by me? I got all ramped up about a huge number of purchases as presents based on the reasonable assumption that multiple notifications must mean multiple coupons that would work.

Wish it had been done differently, that is all. Still a great freebie anyway though.

Trying to get the Saints Row Season Pass, but the promo doesn't show up on the final page before I click Complete purchase. I know the email says it has to be above 4.99, but the Season Pass is on the page for the promo ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000894321 ) and it clearly says "You may use your THQ $5 promo credit on any game download on this page." Anyone know what's going on? Any help is appreciated

[quote name='teenwolf']Well, that kind of sucks. I have 6 Ubisoft, 6 EA, and 4 THQ coupons. I know that this promotion is a freebie, but then why send me like 20 emails, one for each purchase, instead of just one stating that a game from that publisher was bought by me? I got all ramped up about a huge number of purchases as presents based on the reasonable assumption that multiple notifications must mean multiple coupons that would work.

Wish it had been done differently, that is all. Still a great freebie anyway though.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, this was covered pretty extensively in thread. The multiple emails were the result of a bug in our system which myself and a developer spent the balance of today (Christmas Eve) fixing.

[quote name='shrinerr']Trying to get the Saints Row Season Pass, but the promo doesn't show up on the final page before I click Complete purchase. I know the email says it has to be above 4.99, but the Season Pass is on the page for the promo ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000894321 ) and it clearly says "You may use your THQ $5 promo credit on any game download on this page." Anyone know what's going on? Any help is appreciated[/QUOTE]

Some of that stuff just hasn't fallen off the page yet, it will shortly. We use the lists on pages for multiple locations across Amazon.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='shrinerr']Trying to get the Saints Row Season Pass, but the promo doesn't show up on the final page before I click Complete purchase. I know the email says it has to be above 4.99, but the Season Pass is on the page for the promo ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000894321 ) and it clearly says "You may use your THQ $5 promo credit on any game download on this page." Anyone know what's going on? Any help is appreciated[/QUOTE]
It literally has to be above $4.99 so it that means $5.00. Sorry man. Just buy the Full Package for $2.50

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry, this was covered pretty extensively in thread. The multiple emails were the result of a bug in our system which myself and a developer spent the balance of today (Christmas Eve) fixing.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

ah. I am sorry to bring it up again then. I just got a huge pile of emails right before I went out for Christmas dinner and I just noticed this now. Thanks for the promo, ignore my ignorance please!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Sorry Bridget, this is the thread for PC games. I think you're confused.

(Also, Ubi games don't come with codes, so someone won't be able to buy it for you.)[/QUOTE]

lol, nice.

Bought the Saints Row 3 bundle, since I sold the base game after platinuming it, and never played any of the DLCs. Not that I'll get to it any time soon, since I'm still working on Sleeping Dogs.

Also went with SR3 because it's a lot less likely to be $7.49 come the editor choice sale, while the Darksiders 2 bundle might show up then.

[quote name='Awkward1099']It's a Community Choice that lasts 6.5 more hours.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands 2 main game is on sale for 29.99

BL2 season pass though is only 25% off, thus 22.49

sorry but season pass for BL2 is not 50% off at this time

[quote name='waabulo']Borderlands 2 main game is on sale for 29.99

BL2 season pass though is only 25% off, thus 22.49

sorry but season pass for BL2 is not 50% off at this time[/QUOTE]
I am aware, did you quote the wrong person?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Ah that's why.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
No chance for PM on Dark messiah: Might and Magic?

Don't mean to keep pestering or anything. A simple yes or no would suffice to make me happy :lol:

Thanks. XD

[quote name='The End']BTW, is the price of the Tantalizing THQ Medley supposed to be $9.99? I thought it was $7.50 before. Not sure if it's just a new price or if the price hasn't fully flipped yet.

http://www.amazon.com/THQ-Tantalizing-Medley-Download/dp/B00A3F5S0O/[/QUOTE]

$9.99 is correct ($4.99 with coupon)

[quote name='asheskitty']I'm playing with my
voodoo
okay Mission Runway
dolls to quell my bitterness and resentment, watching all these happy well adjusted CAGs gleefully spend their emailed promos.

Edit: It's not working. Here poochi poochi.[/QUOTE]

Did you get your coupons yet? What kind of dog?

[quote name='waabulo']Tony, did the 2k emails go out yet? THQ and EA emails came, but not 2k

also does Darksiders Franchise Pack qualify for THQ?

thank you[/QUOTE]

2K emails go out tomorrow.

[quote name='jatan11t']It seems that I can use the promo credit more than once. I bought SR:TT for $2.50, now trying THQ Medley, and it's showing that I still have $5 promo credit[/QUOTE]

[quote name='waabulo']anyone else not get a 2k offer that bought a 2k game[/QUOTE]

See above

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back