Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kwirl']anyone else buy the limited edition NFS most wanted limited and then have the standard edition show up in your library? :([/QUOTE]

Your answer is in the description of the game, limited edition was for preorder only

[quote name='hal']I was in the process of grabbing some Warlock DLC and came across this odd pricing:

Warlock Master of the Arcane: Power of the Serpent List Price $19.99 $10.00

It's just DLC... the base game is half that price. It's on sale at Steam for $1.49. Clearly a pricing error.

Tony?[/QUOTE]

Been mentioning that for a while including a couple of feedback posts to the store page.

[quote name='Mooby']Been mentioning that for a while including a couple of feedback posts to the store page.[/QUOTE]

Alas, I'll have to admit to skipping a few pages when it when it degenerated into whining and asking the same questions repeatedly.

I hope they fix it... it's the last one I need.

[quote name='Idiotekque']All in the all, gameplay is clean and interesting. You can equip two weapon types at once, so for example, one of my characters has a shotgun and a magical sort of disc on my back that allows me to get up close and personal to use physical hand to hand magic attacks, and my other character has an assault rifle and dual pistols. The basics of combat generally consist of hitting your enemies with repeatedly with your small, simple attacks, building up "resources" (basically hit counters that build), and then unleashing an attacks that eats up those resources and does extra damage.[/QUOTE]
There's also a bit of potential synergy between attacks. Like a shotgun attack may apply a temporary "Weakened state" counter to the enemy and a Blood Magic attack may do extra damage against enemies in a weakened state. So there's incentive to actually think about which attacks you're selecting and less incentive to simply mash buttons or your raw "best attack" all the time.

[quote name='SCMoney360']Your answer is in the description of the game, limited edition was for preorder only[/QUOTE]

gah, that sucks - why did they not change the name :( i just clicked the button, who reads that stuff! :p

[quote name='nategator']Tony,

I know that you don't PM international sites, etc. etc.

But Gamersgate just threw down Borderlands 2 $15; Season Pass $7.50

During your super promotion period for 2k games. After you tatooed your own body for Borderlands 2.

You can't let them punk you like that.

Get mad; PM w/ coupon availability.

www.gamersgate.com/DD-BL2/borderlands-2[/QUOTE]

And it's gone! Those Swedish sure love to party :lol:

EDIT: Season pass still showing $7.50 so be quick.

[quote name='jrodri86']And it's gone! Those Swedish sure love to party :lol:[/QUOTE]

Figured it was worth a shot ;) Never expected the Swedes would get their shit together enough to pull it so fast.

[quote name='hal']I was in the process of grabbing some Warlock DLC and came across this odd pricing:

Warlock Master of the Arcane: Power of the Serpent List Price $19.99 $10.00

It's just DLC... the base game is half that price. It's on sale at Steam for $1.49. Clearly a pricing error.

Tony?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mooby']Been mentioning that for a while including a couple of feedback posts to the store page.[/QUOTE]

Both Warlock and Defenders of Ardania have some screwy DLC pricing. I gave up on trying to get Amazon to fix those prices, and just bought the Majesty Franchise pack instead.

Tony needs some of these guys working under him, to investigate and fix the pricing errors:

Despicable-Me-Minions.jpg

[quote name='hal']Alas, I'll have to admit to skipping a few pages when it when it degenerated into whining and asking the same questions repeatedly.

I hope they fix it... it's the last one I need.[/QUOTE]

Oh no, for a while, I mean like... a couple of months.

[quote name='Syntax Error']There's also a bit of potential synergy between attacks. Like a shotgun attack may apply a temporary "Weakened state" counter to the enemy and a Blood Magic attack may do extra damage against enemies in a weakened state. So there's incentive to actually think about which attacks you're selecting and less incentive to simply mash buttons or your raw "best attack" all the time.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, thanks for elaborating. It's a really nice system that doesn't get a whole lot of credit. Simple to jump into and use, but complex enough to favor some serious thought and setting up.

I just started up a TSW CAG Steam group, so if anyone plays just PM me and I'll toss you an invite. :)

[quote name='jrodri86']And it's gone! Those Swedish sure love to party :lol:

EDIT: Season pass still showing $7.50 so be quick.[/QUOTE]

Woo got 2 season passes. One for me and one for a friend!

[quote name='kwirl']gah, that sucks - why did they not change the name :( i just clicked the button, who reads that stuff! :p[/QUOTE]

Heh, I did the same. Now my next step is to clear up hard drive space to install it.

[quote name='sunasun']I'll be laughing my ass off when I buy this for $5 in January.[/QUOTE]I think you misunderstood my post. I said we don't know what it will go on sale for, not that I guarantee it won't be cheap. I think there's a good shot it will go back down to $15 like it was on Christmas, and then still get to use the coupon, but who knows, it could stay around $20-$30, so I'd be pretty bummed with no basketball game.

Any idea what the Amazon sale price will be for the ARMA II bundle? GMG has it for $12 after coupon but it requires Capsule ... I'm torn ... Steam, Amazon, or GMG

[quote name='etcrane']Any idea what the Amazon sale price will be for the ARMA II bundle? GMG has it for $12 after coupon but it requires Capsule ... I'm torn ... Steam, Amazon, or GMG[/QUOTE]

I bought from them before and I've never used capsule.

[quote name='Stonekeep']I bought from them before and I've never used capsule.[/QUOTE]

I think it's this particular game that requires an install of capsule to download it ... it's not the Steam version from what I can tell on the website. Although if anyone can confirm otherwise, I'll just go with GMG for the ARMA bundle

[quote name='etcrane']Any idea what the Amazon sale price will be for the ARMA II bundle? GMG has it for $12 after coupon but it requires Capsule ... I'm torn ... Steam, Amazon, or GMG[/QUOTE]

Capsule is OK... never had problems with it. I would pay $3 more to have the Steam version... but that's me... maybe because I don't want ARMA II

[quote name='plutoknight']I don't know how you do it, Tony (and I work Customer Service at a big-box retailer...)[/QUOTE]

My head would explode from all those questions. Plus 99% of them are so obvious that they could be answered with little effort (1-2 mins of searching). :whistle2:#

Tony must be some kinda Zen-Master ! :drool:

[quote name='CitizenErased13']I bought the 2k Strategy Super Pack over a week ago and still haven't received a 2k promo credit. Is this to be expected or should I contact Amazon CS?[/QUOTE]
Send a private message to Tony with your Order ID.

For Tony,
What I have bought so far through amazon.com

• Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
    $1.24​
  • Battlefield 3: Premium Edition
    $29.99​
  • 2K Strategy Super Pack
    $14.99 // 2k coupon applied​
  • Saints Row the Third - The Full Package
    $2.49 // THQ coupon applied​
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings
    $7.49​
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
    $7.49​

Tony Borderlands 2 season pass is on sale on greenmangaming for $10.50 and I don't have any money left except amazon gift check lol

[quote name='rasvelen']Tony Borderlands 2 season pass is on sale on greenmangaming for $10.50 and I don't have any money left except amazon gift check lol[/QUOTE]

GMG is overseas, so no go.

seeing feedback is asked:

From amazon I've bought:

Scribblenauts x2 copies
Assassins creed brotherhood deluxe for $2.5 after using coupon.
Sain't row the third full pckage 2.5 after coupon mostly to support THQ as I already have the game.
darksiders pack for 13
Nexuiz x2 =$1
Dead Island GOTY for a friend

Waiting to decide:
2k shooter pack for $5 or WTF pack for $5 during last day.
--------------------
missed deals

Dawn of war for 9.99
---------------------------
Won't buy nothing else from this sale from amazon this year. I'll wait if any of the games I want go low enough to grab them for $2.5 or similar, or a deal like BF3 for $13.99 - $5 coupon in January.Not really interested in other games or using coupons for preorders. And the next deals of the year are not as low as I'd like or, I already have them

From GMG I bought:

War of the roses Deluxe for $11.xx
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY for $3.74
The Last Remnant for $3.74
Devil May Cry 4 for $4.75
Red Orchestra 2 GOTY = $3.74

From Gamersgate:
Borderlands 2 4-pack

From Steam:
Star wars KOTOR =$2.5
Dear Esther =$2.5
Condemned Criminal Origins =$5
Tom Clancy's HAWX=$2.5
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 =$2.5
Portal Bundle $4.55
Unmechanical = 2.5

Pending to buy:
MLB 2k12 for $9.99(steam)
Assassins creed Revelations Deluxe (steam)

[quote name='rasvelen']Tony Borderlands 2 season pass is on sale on greenmangaming for $10.50 and I don't have any money left except amazon gift check lol[/QUOTE]
Even if that price wasn't being pulled, GamersGate aren't in the US, so Amazon won't price match them. ;)

So I picked up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, but the key doesn't appear to work in Steam. Is the DRM UPlay instead?

[quote name='Idx86']So I picked up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, but the key doesn't appear to work in Steam. Is the DRM UPlay instead?[/QUOTE]

it's not steam key, it's for uplay. you have to download the installer from amazon. install the game and register the key.

[quote name='memphiz88']it's not steam key, it's for uplay. you have to download the installer from amazon. install the game and register the key.[/QUOTE]

I kinda figured it was for Uplay as soon as the Steam route didn't work, but was praying I was wrong. Ah well.

Can anyone confirm if the $5 credit for 2K games works with the borderlands 2 dlc Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Pack?

It does. Applied at checkout.

[quote name='rasvelen']I see anyway is this for real?

http://i.imgur.com/AiznJ.jpg

Too good to be true[/QUOTE]Yep. I saw it for $11.25
Someone figured out the misteke on GG. the pack was supposed to be 50% off, but the discount was applied FOUR TIMES

-50%=44.9625
-50%=22.48125
-50%=11.240625
-50%=5.6203125

That's not how a 4-pack works GG
This is the second system maintenance GG has done today.

Anyone want to trade Spec ops + bioshock 1 and 2(or any same amount game) for the borderlands 2 season pass($10.5) on gmg? I don't have any real cash left and I only have amazon credits :( anyone?

[quote name='rasvelen']Anyone want to trade Spec ops + bioshock 1 and 2(or any same amount game) for the borderlands 2 season pass($10.5) on gmg? I don't have any real cash left and I only have amazon credits :( anyone?[/QUOTE]

I could. Would you take the 2K shooter pack? Otherwise I could get you what you want.

[quote name='Zerokoolpsx']Yep. I saw it for $11.25
This is the second system maintenance GG has done today.[/QUOTE]

More surprisingly, I got it from the .co.uk site for much less: 1.64 UK pounds (2.64 USD aprox.) for the 4 pack.

Picked up Scribblenauts through Amazon, but after redeeming the key, steam is telling me that the game has not been released yet. Thought I'd ask here if anyone had any thoughts about the problem before I contacted steam support.

I'm guessing it's an isolated incident, but it's worth a shot. Thanks in advance for any help.

[quote name='srk-mac']Picked up Scribblenauts through Amazon, but after redeeming the key, steam is telling me that the game has not been released yet. Thought I'd ask here if anyone had any thoughts about the problem before I contacted steam support.

I'm guessing it's an isolated incident, but it's worth a shot. Thanks in advance for any help.[/QUOTE]

I assume you are from the UK/EU? The game hasn't released there yet, but it was put on sale as a nice preorder deal.

[quote name='srk-mac']Picked up Scribblenauts through Amazon, but after redeeming the key, steam is telling me that the game has not been released yet. Thought I'd ask here if anyone had any thoughts about the problem before I contacted steam support.

I'm guessing it's an isolated incident, but it's worth a shot. Thanks in advance for any help.[/QUOTE]

Well, like it says, it's not released yet in Europe. It's out in February. Is it in your library? Think you can pre-load it, but that's it.

[quote name='Corpekata']Are you non-American? It's not out anywhere but there.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I'm American, with a US account, and ordered through the US Amazon site.

Thanks, though.

[quote name='srk-mac']Nope. I'm American, with a US account, and ordered through the US Amazon site.

Thanks, though.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it'd affect it, but check your download location (View > Settings > Downloads) and makes sure you are set to an American location. For some reason, Scribblenauts doesn't launch in other parts of the world until February.

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest contacting support. However, as a workaround in the meantime, you can launch the game from the .exe in your Steam directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back