Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
So since GMG will have a better G&K tomorrow... what do you guys recommend? NBA 2k12 or MLB 2k12? Never played any in the series but I guess for $5 i can start.

[quote name='rwalby9']Think it's best to get the Mass Effect trilogy now for $29.99, or should I wait and use the $5 EC credit in January?[/QUOTE]

Wait IMO, it's what I am doing.

[quote name='Khamous']So since GMG will have a better G&K tomorrow... what do you guys recommend? NBA 2k12 or MLB 2k12? Never played any in the series but I guess for $5 i can start.[/QUOTE]

The NBA 2K series is great. Never played a MLB 2K series though since I play MLB The Show.

[quote name='Khamous']So since GMG will have a better G&K tomorrow... what do you guys recommend? NBA 2k12 or MLB 2k12? Never played any in the series but I guess for $5 i can start.[/QUOTE]

NBA is the better game, but you should probably just pick based on whichever sport you like better.

[quote name='rwalby9']Think it's best to get the Mass Effect trilogy now for $29.99, or should I wait and use the $5 EC credit in January?[/QUOTE]
You can buy them separately for cheaper. 1+2 have been $5 each countless times (could have gotten both for $10 on steam the other day). ME3 have also been $10 a few times.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alright CAGS,

I have a giveaway for you. I need 2 CAGS that have 0 or VERY few 2K games on Steam.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

There are people like that here???

Edit: oh wait...my family's steam account is like that. only bioshock 1 & 2

I have a giveaway for you. I need 2 CAGS that have 0 or VERY few 2K games on Steam.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I only have Borderlands, Bioshock 1/2, and Darkness 2. Does this qualify?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

What's your definition of very few? Haha. I have like 5 2K games... Borderlands 1 and 2, Bioshock 1 and 2, and Spec Ops the Line.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I don't have Civ Gods and Kings, Spec Ops, Borderlands 2, Bioshock, Stronghold, Mafia 2 or any of the 2K sports titles!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
How few are we talking? Got Bioshock 1 & 2, Spec Ops, Borderlands and NBA2k13.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Me?

I have Bioshock 1 and 2.... and MLB 2k11, but that doesn't really count does it?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I have very few 2K Games on Steam. Sign me up! :bouncy:

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I only have one 2k game (Civ 5). Do I qualify? :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

What constitutes a very few? I have Civ 5, Borderlands 1 + 2 and Spec Ops.

Edit: forgot Duke Nukem Forever. You can't really blame me for forgetting that one.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'd say I have about 75% percent of the 2K games Amazon carries so that counts me out

Meh I have to many 2k games :p
Also Since I have all the Shogun games/dlc is it worth it to wait for the grandmaster pack since I want the others with dlc or should I do the gmg sale they have going on there?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ah damn count me out, I think I have between 8-12 2k games plus I just used my $5 2k coupon to get NBA 2k12 which I'm not exactly enjoying right now.

Any chance for a return of the Prototype franchise pack with a neat price?

Was excited to see it as Steam's daily deal today since PT2 was one of the games I planned to definitely pick up during this season, but 50% off isn't exactly overwhelming, seeing how the whole franchise pack went for way less a couple weeks ago (which, of course, I missed :| ).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I just have Duke Nukem Forever.

[quote name='tritangle']I just have Duke Nukem Forever.[/QUOTE]

Your gift would be getting the game removed then, I suppose.

My GF's account only has Borderlands GOTY.

Mine has Bioshock 1+2, Borderlands GOTY, and Civ IV =(

I know I'm late on this, but I bought LA Noire on 12/25 and I didn't get a Take Two coupon. I was looking to buy a couple of the bundles and I was wondering if I should have gotten a coupon.

Thanks

I think I just have Civ 4 & 5 on my steam account. But on mobile, so can't easily check. But definitely no Bio shock, Borderland or Darkness games, or anything from 2k sports or Rockstar.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alright 2K codes are given out. Elessar, merry Christmas to you and the GF.

Next. Who wants Viking: Battle for Asgard?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]I'll take it.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alright 2K codes are given out. Elessar, merry Christmas to you and the GF.

Next. Who wants Viking: Battle for Asgard?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'd like that, but isn't that a sega game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back