Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alright 2K codes are given out. Elessar, merry Christmas to you and the GF.

Next. Who wants Viking: Battle for Asgard?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I would love a copy. Thanks

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You just got every 2K game on Steam, I'm gonna hand out the Viking codes to some folks who didn't :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

You're awesome.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You just got every 2K game on Steam, I'm gonna hand out the Viking codes to some folks who didn't :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Troof right there.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

WOW!!!
Sorry didn't see the flashing PM!!

Thanks Tony!! Whoohoo! Now I have to try and concentrate on work; gonna be hard!

PS. THANKS TONY!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alright 2K codes are given out. Elessar, merry Christmas to you and the GF.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
One of the only games I don't have from the total war pack! I'd be interested :)

Damn, purchased AC3 with the ubi promo at $49.99 - $5 :cry:

btw, thank you tony for all those "amazong" sales and happy new year to everyone !

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Viking keys gone too :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Oh nooo... Got on CAG a little too late for the giveaways :drool: That's what happens when you are taking care of your 1 year old nephew. Finally was able to get him to sleep :roll:

EDIT: Thanks Tony!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkZero104']That is an awesome giveaway. Jeez.[/QUOTE]

Completely awesome. And I missed it because I was catching up on the steam thread. Civ 4 is my only 2k game on steam.

Ah well. Thanks for the generosity, Tony.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Your the man Tony!

My STEAM game library went up quite a bit!! Wow!!!

Thanks again Tony and Amazon! You're awesome![/QUOTE]

Congrats dude, that was amazing of Tony giving away games like that

Tony, 85% off Civ V Gods and Kings this weekend at Green Man Gaming, any chance for a price match? I prefer to support your efforts and the community you're building here.

I'd just grab it now with the $5 code, but didn't have one. ;)

Thanks and all good if no price match.

As always--all you CAGs are the best!

- DA

[quote name='xanchui']Aww, I missed Viking =([/QUOTE]

much more sad about missing the 2K deal since I only have 1 2K game on steam I think :p
congrats though to Shocks+whoever else got the other one

Very nice of Tony to be giving out all of those keys + the Viking keys

Yea- Amazon doesn't price match international deals and flash deals (someone should add this to the OP, though it will probably get asked anyways)

[quote name='asheskitty']Amazon doesn't price match international sites (GMG & GG).[/QUOTE]

Ah, I didn't know that. Thank you for the heads up.

Cheers and happy holidays!

P.S. Ty also Despair. And yes, I probably would have asked anyway--even when I read the page where the info is posted my atrocious reading comprehension and lack of attention to detail usually has me inquiring about the obvious. >< Special CAGs need the most love!

For the most part the CAG community is pretty great. Tony gives games away. People who don't get free games are still happy with Tony and thank him for the deals. Good on ya CAGs!

And thank you Tony!

I think these are all the codes I have laying around:

Darksiders -
LK7AI-AP4LD-2G7P7

Darksiders II DLC Abyssal Forge -
9VQ69-PYQZI-0EE6K

Warlock: Master of the Arcane -
VQETB-HMN07-4YJFZ

Victoria II -
5BX76-MJWJB-XV3XE

King's Bounty: The Legend -
AMQ9T-8HNZA-LIWTL

Fantasy War -
ARN6D-IN59L-B7YLA

Necrovision -
ARPZB-YHIP7-XKMMK

Saints Row the Third -
WGX2X-NY7QI-LY4TH

Civ V Gods and Kings -
9CI8Z-CKW30-BHBBD

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

If you still have some copies, I would take one off your hands. If not, no biggie. I still love Amazon. :)

Thanks!

Damnit Tony. Every time I see something I want on the Steam sale, I check Amazon and you have a better deal. How the hell am I supposed to complete my holiday sale badge under these conditions?? Seriously though, good job. Amazon has been kicking ass lately and I suspect it is thanks to your efforts.

[quote name='elessar123']I think these are all the codes I have laying around:

Darksiders -
LK7AI-AP4LD-2G7P7

9VQ69-PYQZI-0EE6K

VQETB-HMN07-4YJFZ

Victoria II -
5BX76-MJWJB-XV3XE

AMQ9T-8HNZA-LIWTL

Fantasy War -
ARN6D-IN59L-B7YLA

Necrovision -
ARPZB-YHIP7-XKMMK

Saints Row the Third -
WGX2X-NY7QI-LY4TH

Civ V Gods and Kings -
9CI8Z-CKW30-BHBBD
[/QUOTE]

Amazingly, I managed to snag Gods and Kings. Thank you so much man! :D

Darksiders -
LK7AI-AP4LD-2G7P7

9VQ69-PYQZI-0EE6K

VQETB-HMN07-4YJFZ

Victoria II -
5BX76-MJWJB-XV3XE

AMQ9T-8HNZA-LIWTL

Fantasy War -
ARN6D-IN59L-B7YLA

Necrovision -
ARPZB-YHIP7-XKMMK

Saints Row the Third -
WGX2X-NY7QI-LY4TH

Civ V Gods and Kings -
9CI8Z-CKW30-BHBBD
[/QUOTE]

No one activate warlock and kings bounty until I get back from brunch!! Sucks how steam mobile doesn't have the add game feature...my luck always sucks............ㅠㅠ

[quote name='elessar123']I'm actually debating buying something with my 2K coupon to give away, since it's now going to go to waste.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I grabbed King's Bounty. I'm looking for Spec Ops, Duke and The Darkness 2. I'll paypal you some cash to cover the cost and you can give away the Bioshock 1+2 and Borderlands codes if you want.

Darksiders -
LK7AI-AP4LD-2G7P7

9VQ69-PYQZI-0EE6K

VQETB-HMN07-4YJFZ

Victoria II -
5BX76-MJWJB-XV3XE

AMQ9T-8HNZA-LIWTL

Fantasy War -
ARN6D-IN59L-B7YLA

Necrovision -
ARPZB-YHIP7-XKMMK

Saints Row the Third -
WGX2X-NY7QI-LY4TH

Civ V Gods and Kings -
9CI8Z-CKW30-BHBBD
[/QUOTE]

Victoria II was lurked. The only one I was interested in, so I didn't check any others.

[quote name='Jugglenaut']Victoria II was lurked. The only one I was interested in, so I didn't check any others.[/QUOTE]

Same for me, I was interested only in Vic2. Thanks anyway :D

[quote name='elessar123']I'm actually debating buying something with my 2K coupon to give away, since it's now going to go to waste.[/QUOTE]

Ah I can't believe I missed the CiV 5 God and Kings key you posted!

Maybe if it happens you decide to purchase something with your 2K coupon and it happens to be Civ V Gods and Kings, and you want to give it away, you can send it to my inbox if it's not too much trouble :lol:

[quote name='cl4ym4n']Any chance for a return of the Prototype franchise pack with a neat price?

Was excited to see it as Steam's daily deal today since PT2 was one of the games I planned to definitely pick up during this season, but 50% off isn't exactly overwhelming, seeing how the whole franchise pack went for way less a couple weeks ago (which, of course, I missed :| ).[/QUOTE]

Tony? :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back