Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stonekeep']How's the game anyway? for 2,50$ i can waste one of my four coupons[/QUOTE]

[youtube]qqS51B4sdGc[/youtube]

Bummed to see the lone 4.99 game in the EC list bumped up. Oh well, hopefully a few freebies show up like last year.

If not, I am sure I will find something to use a few of my coups on. Happy New Year. Most people wait for a ball dropping, we wait for prices to flip so we can buy games.

I will take a break from being a nerd to kiss my nerd wife though.

[quote name='MysterD']Oh, I "get" MMO's and the point of them - playing with LOTS of players together simultaneously.
I just hate when MMO's go away, they're pretty much GONE forever.
The game, the world - all gone FOREVER.

I wouldn't mind watching a ton of NPC bots run around in "offline mode." ;)

BTW - already got Amalur: Reckoning + DLC's and many of the Elder Scrolls games. :p[/QUOTE]

R.I.P. AutoAssault.

[quote name='sittinghawk3']12 am for pst is -8 utc.[/QUOTE]

I don't mean to be rude but UTC starts at midnight (GMT starts at noon). Midnight PST is 0800 UTC.

[quote name='sunasun']And I keep you off mine because it's always refreshing to hear a douchebag's point of view.

Ask Tolyngee if he put me on his ignore list per my earlier request. ;)[/QUOTE]

I asked first. See below.
[quote name='asheskitty']Ooh, please add me to your ignore list![/QUOTE]

[quote name='asheskitty']R.I.P. AutoAssault.

I don't mean to be rude but UTC starts at midnight (GMT starts at noon). Midnight PST is 0800 UTC.

I asked first. See below.[/QUOTE]
Great minds think alike. :lol:

[quote name='asheskitty']R.I.P. AutoAssault.
[/QUOTE]

...I loved Auto Assault... yet UO is still pay-to-play somehow? This world is wrong.

Alright, it's time that I just come to terms with the fact that I'm not gonna use my 2K $5 coupon. If anybody wants to get anything with it, and you're willing to cover the cost via Paypal, PM me.

At this point there's only a little bit over an hour left to use the coupon though. So if you're interested, you'd better be quick.

EDIT: Gone

[quote name='Neuro5i5']I'm of the understanding that you can only purchase a single game per transaction because of the "Buy and download" button taking you straight to checkout. I've never tried to go back and repeat the procedure however, as I assumed it wouldn't allow me.[/QUOTE]

Ok, if memory serves me right, what I did was buy one Shogun 2 DLC with the voucher, then I had credit left over from it and I used that towards another game or DLC. I'm pretty sure it leaves the remaining credit in checkout for your next qualifying purchase.

I'm just not sure if they are giving us that freedom this year though.

Are these prices going to change at all?

I was hoping to pick up Max Payne 3...but 30 -5 is still pretty steep. :(

Highly Recommend Hotline Miami to everyone though.

Alan Wake and American Nightmare have been price matched! Now Alan Wake just needs to be added to the Editor's Choice list and we'll have ourselves a deal/steal.

[quote name='smurfinaus']Is there anyway to find out exactly how many $5 coupons one has?[/QUOTE]

Via your email inbox. That's about it.

[quote name='smurfinaus']Is there anyway to find out exactly how many $5 coupons one has?[/QUOTE]

Check your email under Amazon Promotional Credit

Go into your acct on Amazon, go to your 2012 orders, and yeah, just count how many digital game orders you've had since mid-Nov.

I mention this in case you don't have all of your emails anymore.

[quote name='Tolyngee']Go into your acct on Amazon, go to your 2012 orders, and yeah, just count how many digital game orders you've had since mid-Nov.

I mention this in case you don't have all of your emails anymore.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok. Never thought of that. Thanks :). Any idea when that promo actually started? I looked through my emails and i counted 6 promo's (think got them all), but ive bought at least 10 games since start of Nov..?

[quote name='bobphone']Tony, is BF3 Premium Service (w/o base game) going to be $24.99 tomorrow still?[/QUOTE]

Guess friggin' not. Great...

[quote name='smurfinaus']Any idea when that promo actually started? I looked through my emails and i counted 6 promo's (think got them all), but ive bought at least 10 games since start of Nov..?[/QUOTE]

I think the promo only applies to their downloadable PC games, and maybe not all of them. Bundles will also give you a single credit, regardless of how many games are in the bundle.

[quote name='captain_midnight']I think the promo only applies to their downloadable PC games, and maybe not all of them. Bundles will also give you a single credit, regardless of how many games are in the bundle.[/QUOTE]

Yup they are all downloadables i had bought and also 3 bundles as well. Wish there was an easier way to tell.

[quote name='smurfinaus']Yup they are all downloadables i had bought and also 3 bundles as well. Wish there was an easier way to tell.[/QUOTE]

I just searched my email for 1000728511 which was the end of the promo URL for the 2012 (and 2011) contained in the emails.

[quote name='opasx']I just searched my email for 1000728511 which was the end of the promo URL for the 2012 (and 2011) contained in the emails.[/QUOTE]

That did it. Thanks mate. i have 10....:)

[quote name='opasx']I just searched my email for 1000728511 which was the end of the promo URL for the 2012 (and 2011) contained in the emails.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, have 8. Sadly I don't remember what all I've already purchased

[quote name='dddeals.net']There will be more games on Editor's Choice list or is this the final?[/QUOTE]

There will be more, some sales and price matching as well.

I feel uncomfortable buying something....I feel like a kid looking at their parents just waiting for them to say "GO". Where is Tony? I need some affirmation!

[quote name='bobphone']Guess friggin' not. Great...[/QUOTE]

I was coming in here to see who would be the first person to ask about a price not being in place at 12:01AM!

As a reminder, pricing takes between 20 - 90 minutes to flip. BF Premium Service will be $24.99 sometime in that period.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='SCMoney360']I feel uncomfortable buying something....I feel like a kid looking at their parents just waiting for them to say "GO". Where is Tony? I need some affirmation![/QUOTE]

If you're interested in anything 2K related wait until tomorrow (1/2). That's when their stuff goes live.

Cheers,
Tony

Yeah, last year they were still adding stuff to the list 10 days into January.

That's not to say that we're guaranteed the same sort of thing this time around, but they'll probably be adding things for a couple more days.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I was coming in here to see who would be the first person to ask about a price not being in place at 12:01AM!

As a reminder, pricing takes between 20 - 90 minutes to flip. [/QUOTE]

But we're sweating bullets now in anticipation!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']If you're interested in anything 2K related wait until tomorrow (1/2). That's when their stuff goes live.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Well, I still think I am holding out for Warfighter. But then again, there is Dark Souls.

Um, don't know if I am late to the party on this one, but did Amazon really succumb to some mythical pressure to change the name of the WTF bundle?

[quote name='SCMoney360']Well, I still think I am holding out for Warfighter. But then again, there is Dark Souls.

Um, don't know if I am late to the party on this one, but did Amazon really succumb to some mythical pressure to change the name of the WTF bundle?[/QUOTE]

"Where's The Fire?"

What's wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back