Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Neuro5i5']Tony mentioned several of the 2K items (in the first post) would make guest appearances on the EC list. I believe he stated they'll show on the 2nd.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='captain_midnight']But the only games that are supposed to be eligible for the current $5 credit are here, on the Editor's Choice list, and the dual pack is not listed there.

The $5 credits specific to 2K games were supposed to expire at midnight PST.[/QUOTE]

Ahem...

[quote name='slappynutz']Amazon says I have $211.78 in Gaming Credit[/QUOTE]

where do you find that in your account settings?

[quote name='SCMoney360']WTF? Every bundle is sold out??? Just tried Desert to sea, CIv pack, and WTF bundle (im still calling it that) and they are all gone....bummer.[/QUOTE]

Dang, even the Mega Pack's gone. And that was still $25 with coupon.

I wonder if Amazon just took 'em down?

Hey, cool. Picked up Hotline Miami for $2.49, after hearing all the hype.
Also picked up a 2nd copy to give away whenever. (I have way too many games on my give-away list..)

Waiting for The Secret World and Mass Effect 3 to go on sale to pick them up as well. Looking good so far.

[quote name='SCMoney360']WTF? Every bundle is sold out??? Just tried Desert to sea, CIv pack, and WTF bundle (im still calling it that) and they are all gone....bummer.[/QUOTE]

They're not sold out. They've been deactivated.

Has the same effect I suppose.

the $5 editor's choice coupon worked on the bioshock dual pack for whatever reason
it was $4.99 so the 2k coupon wouldnt have even worked

it sold out now so everyone that asked questions instead of buying missed it

[quote name='Tolyngee']Dang, even the Mega Pack's gone. And that was still $25 with coupon.

I wonder if Amazon just took 'em down?[/QUOTE]

That makes the most sense. I picked up a bioshock, and was about to pick up another one (after some strong moral delimma stuff), and Tony said "No!" and slapped my hand.

the $5 editor's choice coupon worked on the bioshock dual pack for whatever reason
it was $4.99 so the 2k coupon wouldnt have even worked

it sold out now so everyone that asked questions instead of buying missed it

[quote name='smurfinaus']Wonder why they deactivated those bundles ?[/QUOTE]

Dunno, but Tony said they're coming back tomorrow anyway, if I understood him right.

Maybe they're gone a day to give the other stuff actually on the EC list already a chance?

[quote name='Soul0Reaper']Wish NFSMW was still on sale for $20
Would have gotten it with the double $5 credits :X[/QUOTE]

The credits wouldn't have stacked anyway.

[quote name='SCMoney360']That makes the most sense. I picked up a bioshock, and was about to pick up another one (after some strong moral delimma stuff), and Tony said "No!" and slapped my hand.[/QUOTE]
OMFG! bro you made me sign in just to thank you for the laugh. fucking great bro!:applause::rofl:

As it stands at the moment doesn't look like much to pick from Hotline Miami aside...everything else a bit expensive or nothing i really want.

This has probably been answered but there's too many pages to looked through; we can use the different editor's choice credit we got from different game purchases correct? Not stacking them, just using them on different games.

[quote name='MKScorpion']I got Hotline Miami and I'm waiting for TSW since everyone's talking about that.[/QUOTE]

appears to be live now

[quote name='SuperSonic X 316']This has probably been answered but there's too many pages to looked through; we can use the different editor's choice credit we got from different game purchases correct? Not stacking them, just using them on different games.[/QUOTE]
It is not that you can use them, they will be automatically applied when buying something from the list until you run out of coupons.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Because they're not supposed to be live yet.[/QUOTE]

QFT, I killed the buy boxes because, in my medicated state this morning. I added all the 2K stuff to the $5 coupon promo instead of waiting until tomorrow.

The buy boxes will be back tomorrow, and, as noted previously, the pricing will be the same for everything except the Bioshock Dual Pack, which will be $9.99 pre-coupon.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='frankie007']It is not that you can use them, they will be automatically applied when buying something from the list until you run out of coupons.[/QUOTE]

Okay, that was the answer I was looking for; thanks.

Considering TSW at it's new price... None of my gaming friends are interested in it though, is it still fun to play solo? Opinions?

Ok, I think we should all work together here and say 1 person needs to post a link to the post for all the current/future deals for EC per forum page. Come on, whaddya say?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']QFT, I killed the buy boxes because, in my medicated state this morning. I added all the 2K stuff to the $5 coupon promo instead of waiting until tomorrow.

The buy boxes will be back tomorrow, and, as noted previously, the pricing will be the same for everything except the Bioshock Dual Pack, which will be $9.99 pre-coupon.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Drugs are bad, mmmkay

[quote name='smurfinaus']TSW $12.99 ? Worth it?[/QUOTE]

don't know how long this price is for but i'm sure it will be 14.99 on steam before that sale is over so a price match would make it $10 after coupon

[quote name='Nidaba']Considering TSW at it's new price... None of my gaming friends are interested in it though, is it still fun to play solo? Opinions?[/QUOTE]

Been researching this myself as I'm in the same boat. Apparently, much of the game is solo-able, but there are areas that are designed with groups in mind. I'm on the fence about it and that's after watching a bunch of youtube vids already.

[quote name='The End']It's amazing how much interest in The Secret World has picked up since they decided to drop the monthly subscription fee.[/QUOTE]
Actually it's just because of me. :)

[quote name='Genocidal']Indeed. Announcing every time you ignore someone is some major attention whoring.[/QUOTE]
He's not the only one who does that, you know. :roll:

[quote name='Nidaba']Considering TSW at it's new price... None of my gaming friends are interested in it though, is it still fun to play solo? Opinions?[/QUOTE]
Send me a PM if you want an invite to the TSW Steam group!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']QFT, I killed the buy boxes because, in my medicated state this morning. I added all the 2K stuff to the $5 coupon promo instead of waiting until tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Wow, so it'll be the same price that it is now? That's exciting...

[quote name='tham1988']don't know how long this price is for but i'm sure it will be 14.99 on steam before that sale is over so a price match would make it $10 after coupon[/QUOTE]
lol, you're "sure" of that good a price on Steam. During THIS Steam sale? That's funny.

Why not just play with the cags here who have been talking this game up so much?

[quote name='Idiotekque']lol, you're "sure" of that good a price on Steam. During THIS Steam sale? That's funny.[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't consider it a good price since it would just be 50% off

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Been researching this myself as I'm in the same boat. Apparently, much of the game is solo-able, but there are areas that are designed with groups in mind. I'm on the fence about it and that's after watching a bunch of youtube vids already.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']Actually it's just because of me. :)

He's not the only one who does that, you know. :roll:

Send me a PM if you want an invite to the TSW Steam group!

Wow, so it'll be the same price that it is now? That's exciting...

lol, you're "sure" of that good a price on Steam. During THIS Steam sale? That's funny.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SCMoney360']Why not just play with the cags here who have been talking this game up so much?[/QUOTE]

Play with us. One of us...ONE OF US...

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Bioshock Dual Pack, which will be $9.99 pre-coupon.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

So the bio shock dual pack will be the same price as the desert to sea bundle? Or will that bundle not return? Seems a bit off to offer both at the same price.

[quote name='Jugglenaut']So the bio shock dual pack will be the same price as the desert to sea bundle? Or will that bundle not return? Seems a bit off to offer both at the same price.[/QUOTE]

Yes they will be the same price, good point about it being odd. We'll probably drop the Bio pack from the promo.

Edit: NOTE this is me thinking outloud, not announcing anything, i'll have to talk about it with the team tomorrow when I'm not sick and exhausted.

I'm going to sleep now :). Night everyone.

I'll be on TSW at one point tomorrow if any of you want to play. If you're starting a new character let me know and I'll happily run around with you with my shotgun and sword.

Cheers,
Tony

Hmm with The Darkness 2 being $15 right now, will it drop a little more seeing how the WTF bundle was 10 as it is, so it seems pointless to buy The Darkness 2 by itself.

damn i might have to start a new origin account and get battlefield 3 premium and mass effect trilogy and just really hope it doesn't get hacked again

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes they will be the same price, good point about it being odd. We'll probably drop the Bio pack from the promo.[/QUOTE]
Awesome solution... "Crappy useless repeat sales? Don't fret, we'll just remove them!"

C'mon Tony, you guys are better than this. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back