Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapThomas']

btw - with all the hotline miami talk, if you're looking for a few more guilt-free (i.e. not people) shooters, may want to look at alien shooter (1/2) and zombie shooter http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-Team-Al...&qid=1357151897&sr=8-1&keywords=alien+shooter. You can get a demo over at steam and they sometimes end up in a cheap bundle as well.[/QUOTE]

Hotline Miami really isn't a shoot. It is more a puzzle/strategy game that just uses shooting as its mechanic.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Dowloading for the 3rd time, I let it uninstall the previous installation this time, or at least I tried to. It still says it's on my system every time. I re-downloaded the official launcher from the web site. This is stupid. It's easier to pirate the damn thing than deal with this crap, and I actually paid for it.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what's going wrong. The installer does do a weird thing where it tells you there's an error at the end, but if you close it and just relaunch it (eg: your start menu) it works fine. Are you deleting it after it gives you an error or something? Don't think any of the other NUMEROUS people in this thread have had the difficulty installing it that you have. I've installed it on 3 different computers (desktop, media center, laptop) like I do most of my PC games and haven't had an issue on any other than what I described above.

[quote name='asheskitty']@walkonshadows Just a random thought... how much space do you have free on the drive you're trying to dl/install TSW to? TSW installed consumes 37 GB, and you probably need a bit more room for it to uncompress downloaded files. So if you have less than 37+15 GB free, that could be the problem. (I had 60 GB free on that drive, and the TSW installer/patcher ran completion/error. A quick relaunch and it declared all good). I was using the setup.exe from the TSW account page.

Don't forget the mocking and ridicule we subject "keyboard turners"* to.

*Turning with the keyboard is always slower than turning with the mouse.[/QUOTE]

Jesus, I'm going to have to relearn everything that feels "natural" to me!

[quote name='asheskitty']@walkonshadows Just a random thought... how much space do you have free on the drive you're trying to dl/install TSW to? TSW installed consumes 37 GB, and you probably need a bit more room for it to uncompress downloaded files. So if you have less than 37+15 GB free, that could be the problem. (I had 60 GB free on that drive, and the TSW installer/patcher ran completion/error. A quick relaunch and it declared all good). I was using the setup.exe from the TSW account page.

*Turning with the keyboard is always slower than turning with the mouse.[/QUOTE]

lol I nearly forgot about keyboard turners and they are worse than clickers haah

[quote name='contej85']Being my first MMO style game I'm having problems as well. Just seems awkward trying to move with WASD and then hit the number keys for attacks. Using the mouse to click them is a bit easier, but then the problem is picking who to target.

Anyone have any advice to make my life easier?[/QUOTE]

See my tip earlier about remapping the strafe and turn keys (essentially swapping them). Using tab to change targets is helpful at times. I keep frequently used "spells" on 1-4/5 and less often elsewhere. Those not on 1-5 are often clicked with a mouse as a result, but that is just what i've gotten used to. It is a different control mechanic, but one that is pretty consistent throughout most MMOs and my tips would help you acclimatize to any of them. Think of it as playing an FPS where you are switching your guns frequently?

[quote name='nosferatu51']See my tip earlier about remapping the strafe and turn keys (essentially swapping them). Using tab to change targets is helpful at times. I keep frequently used "spells" on 1-4/5 and less often elsewhere. Those not on 1-5 are often clicked with a mouse as a result, but that is just what i've gotten used to. It is a different control mechanic, but one that is pretty consistent throughout most MMOs and my tips would help you acclimatize to any of them. Think of it as playing an FPS where you are switching your guns frequently?[/QUOTE]

I have logged into TSW yet, but another handy MMO remapping is useful skills/buttons to F1-F5 (and possibly whatever key is to the left of "1" on your keyboard).

[quote name='nosferatu51']See my tip earlier about remapping the strafe and turn keys (essentially swapping them). Using tab to change targets is helpful at times. I keep frequently used "spells" on 1-4/5 and less often elsewhere. Those not on 1-5 are often clicked with a mouse as a result, but that is just what i've gotten used to. It is a different control mechanic, but one that is pretty consistent throughout most MMOs and my tips would help you acclimatize to any of them. Think of it as playing an FPS where you are switching your guns frequently?[/QUOTE]

Problem is I play my FPS on console or with a gamepad as a general rule. It's something I'm trying to unlearn now as I gravitate more towards PC! lol

[quote name='shezbot']For me personally, I miss his presence in the threads, not his actual posts (for reasons you noted above - easily searchable). I know it's only a day though lol. Just happens to be a day where I have a question for a change.[/QUOTE]

I think we're all in the same boat, but can't blame the guy for needing a break since some people think he's their personal CSR instead of just a cool member of the community.

[quote name='Tolyngee']Actually, I tried that. With people deleting their posts, the links no longer work.

Some work, some don't...

Quick example is 12-28 post "BF3 Premium will be $25...after the coupon" should be at the bottom of page 2 of his list of posts. Click, and you end up nowhere.

I believe this is caused by others deleting their posts, and the link breaking thanks to that.[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize it affected that too, kind of sucks, probably time for a new thread.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Dowloading for the 3rd time, I let it uninstall the previous installation this time, or at least I tried to. It still says it's on my system every time. I re-downloaded the official launcher from the web site. This is stupid. It's easier to pirate the damn thing than deal with this crap, and I actually paid for it.[/QUOTE]

That's weird. The TSW DLer consistently craps out on me, but usually I just restart and it keeps DLing instead of starting all over again.

[quote name='DarkZero104']Honestly, nobody should have to do that. If that was desired then why make a topic for it with sales in the first post? How is that user friendly to anyone? Right now there are two sales that started today and no signs of it in the first two posts. People can't pop in, go "oh here's the link," and buy. I think the sale is only for today too (if it were there I would actually know instead of just assuming!) so it is extremely easy to forget that the sale is for today and miss on the deal.

This isn't a case of 'tell us first!' or even 'give some warning!." This is a sale happening right now and has been for almost half a day. That's a real problem there and hopefully not a sign of where the topic is going.[/QUOTE]

It's just the nature of the amazon site. It's built on fluid pricing, not set time sales for the most part. If you want to know what's on sale at one time just go here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=browse?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161

[quote name='KaOTiK']You'll learn to use WASD and number keys easily together. Clicking on the abilities is a lot slower and in the long run is a very bad habit to be a "clicker" as we call them in MMO's. As for targeting, 90% of the time you are worried about what is closes to you and the default in most MMO's is TAB to target closes enemy.[/QUOTE]

I'm a clicker. I played WOW clicking and not until the end did I start doing the buttons after my brother told me too. It definitely made it a lot better. MMOs tend to have wonky controls, but TSW to me has some of the better ones. Feels more RPGish.

[quote name='KaOTiK']You'll learn to use WASD and number keys easily together. Clicking on the abilities is a lot slower and in the long run is a very bad habit to be a "clicker" as we call them in MMO's.[/QUOTE]
I've been clicking icons since Everquest. Never got out of the habit.

Except back when I used to play my EQ bard.

[quote name='shezbot']For me personally, I miss his presence in the threads, not his actual posts (for reasons you noted above - easily searchable). I know it's only a day though lol. Just happens to be a day where I have a question for a change.[/QUOTE]

Tony Withdrawal Syndrome- TWS

Symptoms include sweating, tremors, headaches, looking frantically through CAG forums for Tony's last post, shouting T-Money into dark alleys, and diarrhea or constipation.

Hi all,

I'm worried that this is a question that's asked frequently, but I don't see any mention of it in the OP, and I'm sure as heck not reading through 500 pages for the answer, so I'll post here.

I have $17.99 in Amazon Digital Video game credit, but when I go to purchase a game, in this case X-Com, it doesn't apply any of it. It only deducts a $5 coupon. How do I use the credit?

Thanks for your help!

[quote name='Tolyngee']Actually, I tried that. With people deleting their posts, the links no longer work.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the board admin needs to run an update on the db through the VB control panel.

Either that or start a new thread.

[quote name='Fodder']Hi all,

I'm worried that this is a question that's asked frequently, but I don't see any mention of it in the OP, and I'm sure as heck not reading through 500 pages for the answer, so I'll post here.

I have $17.99 in Amazon Digital Video game credit, but when I go to purchase a game, in this case X-Com, it doesn't apply any of it. It only deducts a $5 coupon. How do I use the credit?

Thanks for your help![/QUOTE]

You don't have $17.99 in DVG credit. What you have is different credit towards different games. Likely $5 off an editor's choice game (which is what you see being taken off) and $12.99 towards AirMech or some other F2P starter/booster pack.

So you will only get $5 off X-Com which is the way it should be.

[quote name='Fodder']I have $17.99 in Amazon Digital Video game credit, but when I go to purchase a game, in this case X-Com, it doesn't apply any of it. It only deducts a $5 coupon. How do I use the credit?

Well, you can only apply one coupon per game. Aside from that, the credit tracker is terrible and counts things such as free-to-play game DLC values and similar promotions in its total. So you probably don't have $18 in liquid credit if you're basing it off that.

Thanks for your help![/QUOTE]That is mostly F2P Credit for Airmech and [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Adventure Quest Worlds[SIZE=-1]. You don't really have $17.99 in credit.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

You need to contact amazon by email or phone (or search for "amazon.com promotional credit in your email) to determine what the credit(s) actually is, all credits which may only work on certain items are all lumped together in one number.

For instance right now I have a $13 credit for fiesta online holiday house, $10 for a stronghold mighty castle pack, and $10 in runescape fortune spins. Also I don't think the $5 coupons actually add toward that listed credit total.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Well, you can only apply one coupon per game. Aside from that, the credit tracker is terrible and counts things such as free-to-play game DLC values and similar promotions in its total. So you probably don't have $18 in liquid credit if you're basing it off that.[/QUOTE]

Since Amazon knows how many EC coupons you have since they eventually run out if you use them all, they have an obvious counter somewhere.

The fact that apparently a customer can't just easily see these counter(s) sure is a disservice.

Although I have two dozen or so coupons (yeah, I'm not even positive), thanks to this uncertainty I will be certain that when I even think I am running low, I will start buying games from most interested in to least interested in. That way when I do suddenly run out, I'm not kicking myself for buying one game over another first, if I felt I could have just waited for the next sale, or for the regular price to just drop later on.

But yeah, my "counter" is currently $839.15. Frankly, I don't even know WTF that all is.

(I should really not that to the best of my knowledge, I have ~24 EC coupons left, value of ~$120. Where the other $720 is coming from, I'm not completely sure at all. WHy doesn't Amazon just have a credits/coupons/etc acct page for us to look at???)

[quote name='guardian_owl']You need to contact amazon by email or phone (or search for "amazon.com promotional credit in your email) to determine what the credit(s) actually is, all credits which may only work on certain items are all lumped together in one number.

For instance right now I have a $13 credit for fiesta online holiday house, $10 for a stronghold mighty castle pack, and $10 in runescape fortune spins. Also I don't think the $5 coupons actually add toward that listed credit total.[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone for the replies. Wow, I'm surprised its this misleading and convoluted. Not what I expect from Amazon. I guess I'll keep waiting on X-com then. Thanks again!

[quote name='Tolyngee']Since Amazon knows how many EC coupons you have since they eventually run out if you use them all, they have an obvious counter somewhere.

The fact that apparently a customer can't just easily see these counter(s) sure is a disservice.[/QUOTE]
Sure, everyone agrees that it's a lousy system, including Tony. He's said it's intentional that the option to check credit isn't linked from the DVG page since it's not really accurate. But all he can do is bring it up at meetings and hope someone in some other department at Amazon HQ gets the memo to change it.

Yet another reason to not buy Steam games from Steam:

MP3 from Amazon was giving four of the DLCs with the $9.99 keys being sold earlier today

Now, on Steam, the Sniper Elite franchise is on sale. Realizing the DLC is also on sale, I quickly grabbed my GetGames (IIRC) key I bought a few days ago and tied it to Steam.

Wouldn't you know it!? I received an extra DLC out of it!

There are three DLCs available on Steam, and my GetGames already gave me two of them... (and for cheaper than Steam's price for vanilla, I may add)

[quote name='Twin']Are they price matching Magicka DLCs?[/QUOTE]

They might, but also watch for in case Amazon PMs the entire Magicka Collection... not sure what all you have, but it might be worth the difference.

(Four months ago Amazon had the Plethora of Paradox Games for almost as cheap as Steam has the Magicka Collection for right now... so not impossible they may mark down the Collection...)

[quote name='shezbot']Amazon wont match items under $1 typically.[/QUOTE]

Oops, well watch for the Collection then, just in case...

[quote name='georox']What server on TSW?![/QUOTE]

I'm on Daemon (I think) and my in game name is CheersTony.

[quote name='MrWhitey']How long deal for Darksouls will be active? Cant decide if buy it or wait for better games, and then take it on last day, if nothing better comes up.[/QUOTE]

1/5/2013, in the OP.

[quote name='zillionandnine']Hey... super delayed realization here, but I bought the Prototype Pack on Nov 9th when it was $7.49. I was supposed to get an EC coupon for that, wasn't I? I never did....

it's not a biggie but I was just curious if we were indeed supposed to get one with that purchase or if that promo started later on in the month.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Don't know if he got to it yet or not, but...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zillionandnine']Thanks. This thread is so hard to keep up with, so I missed that post.

I guess I'll give it another day or two, and see if it comes through.[/QUOTE]

I've contacted a Dev to help with this.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Does anyone know what TSW server Tony is on? or where I can join the cag group.[/QUOTE]

Daemon :). I'm CheersTony in game.

[quote name='Scouter']will the editor's choice list be updated throughout the month or is the sale basically what is listed in the OP and amazon page right now?[/QUOTE]

It will be updated.

[quote name='lassiterb']Okay, so are the sales advertised in the OP the only changes that are going to be made regarding the Editor's choice games? Just want to know if it's safe to use my remaining 2 credits, or if I should hang on to them for later just in case. I'd hate to miss out on a great deal later because I picked up a game I've already played (Amalur) just for the dlc.

Btw, THANKS TONY for including the premium content for Battlefield 3 without having to re-buy the base game. 20 bucks for all 5 packs and extra content is an excellent deal. I saw someone asking you to provide this a couple hundred pages ago, and it seems you listened. Thanks![/QUOTE]

We'll add stuff throughout the month.

[quote name='jwk94']So it's best to just hold off on purchases until the month is over?[/QUOTE]

If what you see listed in the time bound dates in the OP doesn't make you say "OMG I MUST BUY RIGHT NOW!" then I'd hold off, we'll have lots of good deals in the EC list.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Thanks for the heads-up! I'm just beginning to do quests in Kingsmouth and am totally loving the amazing variety of quests. I haven't really played an MMO since I first played Guild Wars around launch, so TSW is, to me, a real breath of fresh air.

• The real world merged with secret societies, occult, and all other types of cool magiclike things is really neat.
  • Combat so far is a lot of fun and feels snappy and responsive. Even with two starting skills I feel like I'm really making an impact and kicking ass right away. I'm tired of feeling like a baby lamb when I start some RPGs.
  • Quest structure is terrific. I haven't played an MMO in ages but I am truly enjoying the variety and multi-tiered nature of the quests. In other words, you're not just filling a quota or fetching something all the time. I feel like they add to the story and give you a sense of being a part of the world.
  • I haven't joined a group yet, but so far I really like how TSW handles solo play. In a way it's as if they considered casual, single players like me first rather than design around group play. Having said that, I do look forward to playing with you guys and gals online because these powers and skills are just too fun not to use them in a group :)

Tony, thanks for the awesome deal on this game. I think the combination of the price and subscription fee drop was the perfect storm this holiday season.
TSW CAGS, thanks so much for championing this game these last couple of months. I would never, ever have looked into it unless so many of you justified your praise for it.

My character is "Bugtong" on Grim, so please add me to the CAG group :) Seeya online!

P.S. Oh, and to confirm, YES, I did get Issue #5, so hopefully the rest of your post-midnight purchasers/registrants also get this along with the December goodies.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I'm finding some of the fetch quests frustrating due to the lighting/shading in the game but I generally LOVE the pacing/flow/story I feel like I'm playing a really good book.

I'm "CheersTony" in game and my steam id is tvac897. If you want to play I'll be on sometime tonight.

[quote name='nny']I'm sure this has been discussed at some point, but I couldn't find it anywhere. If Steam puts Hotline Miami on sale for $5 again, will we be able to get it from Amazon for free with the $5 coupon?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Neuro5i5']I believe Tony mentioned under those PM situations it would be evaluated on a case by case basis.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']Tony said he doesn't have a good answer for that yet. Not sure what that means, but that's what he said.

EDIT: Or that. I heard something else, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Case by case basis for review.

[quote name='LN3000']Because I have some extra Amazon credit, and I missed out the last time it was on sale... next time Guild Wars 2 drops to about $29.99 or less, I'll be purchasing it.

Tony, can you make that happen? :p[/QUOTE]

I just shot an email off to NCsoft again.

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY

Read this please, when you get the chance.
This is about Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga - DRM FREE Versions (the versions without Steam).
Steam-versions automatically will get/got updated to Divinity II: Director's Cut Edition.

Did you guys ever get your DRM-FREE version of Divinity 2: DKS updated to the newer and re-branded Divinity II: Director's Cut Edition?
If the answer is "NO" - can you contact the publisher (Focus Home Interactive) and get DKS updated to that newest DC build?

This is from Raze of Larian Studios (the makers of Divinity game series):
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_pay_what_you_want_divinity_anthology/post879

Also from Raze of Larian:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_pay_what_you_want_divinity_anthology/post881[/QUOTE]

We have the DRM free build.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Any idea if Dark Souls will go lower than $18? Also can the $5 coupons work on it?[/QUOTE]

We could match Steam's current sale ;) which I think has been the best non-Amazon price for the game so far.

[quote name='Tolyngee']I *think* Tony just said the other day that the Prototype Pack indeed should have counted, and other Nov purchases as well. I also didn't get an EC coupon for Prototype though.

Tony, should the above and I both send you our Nov order #s if indeed we should have gotten EC coupons for these purchases?

EDIT here's what I found:[/QUOTE]

I've contacted a dev to help resolve this. No ETA yet.

[quote name='rankored']Guys, the 5$ credit promo can be used more than 1 time per account ? Of course I bought few games that gave the credit.[/QUOTE]

Yes, more than one time per account. But only 1 per purchase.

[quote name='CheapThomas']Tony,

any chance for a PM on sacred gold - it's $2.00 on steam - also do you know what kind of drm the amazon version uses?

better yet, any plans for a strategy one or meridian4 bundle? thanks!

btw - with all the hotline miami talk, if you're looking for a few more guilt-free (i.e. not people) shooters, may want to look at alien shooter (1/2) and zombie shooter http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-Team-Al...&qid=1357151897&sr=8-1&keywords=alien+shooter. You can get a demo over at steam and they sometimes end up in a cheap bundle as well.[/QUOTE]

The last thing I heard from Strat First was "we should have Steam keys to you soon" this was pre-holiday. I just fired off another email. Also, yes, we'll PM Sacred Gold.

Did you get this answered? PM me if not.

[quote name='xanchui']Does anyone have any extra guest passes for The Secret World?[/QUOTE]

I haven't used mine yet. I'll PM you one tonight from home.

NOTE: As a reminder, for the balance of this week I'll be making 1 post per day. Any questions asked between now and tomorrow will be answered tomorrow. If something is urgent please PM me.

Cheers,
Tony

I live in Canada and I am trying to download NBA 2K13 from Amazon.com since it is on sale at the moment but it says only people from the USA can download it anyone know why that is?

[quote name='TheOffice']I live in Canada and I am trying to download NBA 2K13 from Amazon.com since it is on sale at the moment but it says only people from the USA can download it anyone know why that is?[/QUOTE]

The Amazon US site is only meant for US consumers so therefore does not allow purchases by anyone with a foreign address. So unfortunately, CAGs from Canada or other countries can not buy from Amazon.com DVG.

[quote name='shezbot']Blargh! No answer about if Max Payne 3 will be coming back today from Tony. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to sound like a broken record, but if it does, anyone interested will want to snag the Steam keys Amazon has, as you get four free DLCs with it.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']The Amazon US site is only meant for US consumers so therefore does not allow purchases by anyone with a foreign address. So unfortunately, CAGs from Canada or other countries can not buy from Amazon.com DVG.[/QUOTE]

Oh okies thank you for the response back very much appericated.

[quote name='shezbot']Blargh! No answer about if Max Payne 3 will be coming back today from Tony. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

I got a reply from Tony via PM about this. He's already put in a request for more keys, they just haven't gotten them yet and he's not sure exactly when they're coming. He says they'll be up as soon as he gets them.

Can anyone buy a couple of games for me, I have paypal. Unfortunately I didn't buy any games that gave the $5 discount. I'd really appreciate the help, PM me if interested.

[quote name='Tolyngee']Not trying to sound like a broken record, but if it does, anyone interested will want to snag the Steam keys Amazon has, as you get four free DLCs with it.[/QUOTE]

No response typically means no good news...

[quote name='espy605']I got a reply from Tony via PM about this. He's already put in a request for more keys, they just haven't gotten them yet and he's not sure exactly when they're coming. He says they'll be up as soon as he gets them.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. Thanks for the PM update.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']For those who "miss" Tony's updates, just find a post by him (like the OP) and look up on his profile his latest posts and you'll see all HIS posts and the information HE provided. It's not really as difficult some make it out to be.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm a dumbass, as it didn't occur to me to do this.

[quote name='stopmakingsense']When you download the game, all the music is just ogg files in the game data directory, so you can just convert them and put them wherever you want.[/QUOTE]

Was just about to say this ;)

[quote name='espy605']I got a reply from Tony via PM about this. He's already put in a request for more keys, they just haven't gotten them yet and he's not sure exactly when they're coming. He says they'll be up as soon as he gets them.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks for posting the update :)

I just started playing hotline miami but is anyone else having problems with it crashing everytime you go to another room?
this is what pops up

for object objBackgroundColor:
In script scrAlienWarePink:
Error in code at line 1:
if global.alienware=1 external_call(global.iAlienRotatePink);
at position 44: Unknown variable iAlienRotatePink
Error in code at line 1:
Error in code at line 1:
Error in code at line 1:

[quote name='sunasun']I just started playing hotline miami but is anyone else having problems with it crashing everytime you go to another room?
this is what pops up[/quote]

Taking a quick stab - have you verified your Steam files?

[quote name='sunasun']I just started playing hotline miami but is anyone else having problems with it crashing everytime you go to another room?
[/QUOTE]

I know some people who had problems on Windows 8. Are you on that OS?

this is what pops up

Error in code at line 1:
Error in code at line 1:
Error in code at line 1:
Error in code at line 1:
at position 44: Unknown variable iAlienRotatePink[/QUOTE]

Not having that issue, but whenever I attempt to play it, all I get is a black screen when the levels load. I get the guy telling me how to kill people, and that's that. The entire rest of the game is black. I can hear sounds, etc, like the game is running, but everything else is just pure black.

I've given up on the game tbh. Worst money I've spent on amazon recently.

[quote name='Tolyngee']Taking a quick stab - have you verified your Steam files?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mtxbass1']Not having that issue, but whenever I attempt to play it, all I get is a black screen when the levels load. I get the guy telling me how to kill people, and that's that. The entire rest of the game is black. I can hear sounds, etc, like the game is running, but everything else is just pure black.

I've given up on the game tbh. Worst money I've spent on amazon recently.[/QUOTE]
I figured it out. (had to turn off surfaces and alienware)
And I suck badly at it, it's like chasing roaches with a matchstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back