Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jrodri86']Specially if they bought it at a price and 10 minutes after it's on another price or free[/QUOTE]

So?? You mean to say Amazon intentionally lowered the prices to shag some folk out of a few bucks??

They corrected it quick, and honored the glitched sales, their sales rep communicated with us in a prompt manner. So much more than what can be said of other sites.

I'm not sure what else people expect out of this.

[quote name='DonRamon']So?? You mean to say Amazon intentionally lowered the prices to shag some folk out of a few bucks??

They corrected it quick, and honored the glitched sales, their sales rep communicated with us in a prompt manner. So much more than what can be said of other sites.

I'm not sure what else people expect out of this.[/QUOTE]

But when the game ends up being cheaper because of a glitch then you're gonna have unhappy people, specially if they bought it at a price and 10 minutes after it's on another price or free

I'm expecting no more price glitches, with price glitches come complaints, unhappy customers, rage, hoarders....

[quote name='MysterD']AC2 (Retail); ACB (Amazon DVG); and ACR Gold (Gamersgate) do ALL show-up on my Uplay.
I don't even have AC2 install on my new rig here; it's on my old rig.
The others - ACB and ACR Gold are installed here on this new rig.

You have to install them; be signed into your UPlay account; and actually earn some Achievements for them to show-up on UPlay for you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have purchased Brotherhood and III via people and once I downloaded, installed an activated they are now on my uPlay games list. If anyone can help me out, drop me a PM.

[quote name='jrodri86']But when the game ends up being cheaper because of a glitch then you're gonna have unhappy people, specially if they bought it at a price and 10 minutes after it's on another price or free

I'm expecting no more price glitches, with price glitches come complaints, unhappy customers, rage, hoarders....[/QUOTE]

There have already been a couple price glitches before this. BioShock pack was free briefly wasn't it? And the 2k Super Strategy Pack was definitely $15, $10 after coupon for about 10-15 minutes. It's not like they don't care the glitches are occurring but by definition they are unintentional accidents. It happens sometimes, with every online retailer I can think of. Cut them some slack.

[quote name='cheapo72']A question for anyone who's activated Darkness II:

Did you receive the content from the limited edition?
Darkness2_LELG.jpg
Check Main Menu>Options>Game for the "Crazy Abdul" skin, \Steam\steamapps\common\darkness ii\TheDarknessII-Silvestri.pdf for illustration, etc.[/QUOTE]

Just dl'd, installed, started, and checked tonight, and sadly, no.

[quote name='Fluxy']yea i meant war for cybertron, and it is on amazon and they price matched steam. couldnt get the second still 29.99, but yea games looks awesome for 5 bucks[/QUOTE]

Wow, they must have recently added it. A few months back I wanted it and it wasn't there. Now it's there and Steam redeemable. Yeah, I'd pick it up for $5 without question. In fact, I'm off to do it now.

[quote name='retrad']I dont care about hotline miami and I dont see how anyone can be upset as it obviously wasn't meant to be free. However the secret world was one of the games I did want. Some of us have been crazy busy with the new year and the fact that I barely missed the sale shouldn't be eating at me as much at it is but f it, I am not buying shit off amazon for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Last year a bunch of games came back at the very end of the sale. Maybe TSW will be back and you can use your voucher on it.

[quote name='retrad']I dont care about hotline miami and I dont see how anyone can be upset as it obviously wasn't meant to be free. However the secret world was one of the games I did want. Some of us have been crazy busy with the new year and the fact that I barely missed the sale shouldn't be eating at me as much at it is but f it, I am not buying shit off amazon for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Last year a bunch of games came back at the very end of the sale. Maybe TSW will be back and you can use your voucher on it.

[quote name='chapnis']Not gamersgate though, they rarely have price glitches[/QUOTE]

They just had another one (correctly quickly though).Tropico 4 Complete was $9.25 / £7.51 for a short time . Had it sitting at £7.51 in my basket (it changed to 20 pounds something on the page though)for god knows how long, then decided against buying. LOL.

[quote name='60fps']Wow, they must have recently added it. A few months back I wanted it and it wasn't there. Now it's there and Steam redeemable. Yeah, I'd pick it up for $5 without question. In fact, I'm off to do it now.

Last year a bunch of games came back at the very end of the sale. Maybe TSW will be back and you can use your voucher on it.[/QUOTE]

Looks to be a Steam price match. Surprisingly great reviews for this game.

[quote name='60fps']Last year a bunch of games came back at the very end of the sale. Maybe TSW will be back and you can use your voucher on it.[/QUOTE]

I had forgotten about that. Now that I think about it though, some of those games were the same price, but several of the repeat appearance games were at a higher price than they were the first time around.

It's worth noting though, that The Secret World hasn't appeared as a daily deal on Steam yet. So there's always a chance that it might, and Amazon will price match. For all we know, it might end up being cheaper than it was over the past few days.

[quote name='The End']I had forgotten about that. Though now that I think about it, ome of them were the same price, but several of the repeat appearance games were at a higher price than they were the first time around.

It's worth noting though, that The Secret World hasn't appeared as a daily deal on Steam yet. So there's always a chance that it might, and Amazon will price match. For all we know, it might end up being cheaper than it was over the past few days.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is a chance it'll show up as a daily on Steam, but they've nearly run out of deals. 95% of the deals popping up now are repeats (on Steam).

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, there is a chance it'll show up as a daily on Steam, but they've nearly run out of deals. 95% of the deals popping up now are repeats.[/QUOTE]

Well there's 2 more days of daily's. That means 12 more daily deal slots. Although they still haven't done the Fallout & Half Life series yet. So it's probably only 10 more slots left.

I don't know, I guess it could happen. I'm trying to think positively.

[quote name='sunasun']
Dude, you do know Tony does not work for Valve, right? How the fuck is he gonna know what deals Valve has struck with publishers? He works for Amazon, you ungrateful little shit.
[/quote]

Yes, because that is totally what I was asking. I swear, the IQ of the average CAG'er must be 70.

[quote name='iamanerd']Cool guy eh? Lets see here, you think that having an "advance degree" makes you better then others? Well there's a major flaw right there, trying to judge based on ones book knowledge from a school. Me I have a degree in Nuclear Engineering and Computer Science but I don't judge others based on if they went to school or not. Personally I have a few programmer friends with no college at all and they are better then some of my teachers I've had and should honestly be with big companies but instead they like doing there own thing. Me personally I went back to doing some electrical work as I have 4 years of experience in that field for the time being and I do contracts at a power plant. I don't judge people but I do respect people who do what makes them happy in life, as that to me doing what makes one happy in life is being intelligent and "Smart".

So you take your negative ass and go some where else with your "advanced" degree and kindly shove it.[/QUOTE]

LoL, ok.

[quote name='Cutrate']So, recently out of school I take it? Excited about your first position as junior engineer?
[/quote]

Not hardly. I finished my Pharm degree 7 years ago.

Just drop it; in the long term that kind of attitude will lead to all of the techs and manufacturing guys at work hating you. Being a jerk may be fun, but acting somewhat like a mannered professional (even on internet forums) is worth a lot more than that in the long term. This kind of attitude bleeds over into corporate emails all the time, and it just lands you in HR.

I can't be a jerk to you since I think you are genuinely trying to be helpful. So, thanks for the advice and all but it isn't needed.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Cuz his name is forgettable, no one feels obliged to be respectful to him (because he's an ass), but most of all because it's funner to call him "hotdog guy". :)[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious coming from you of all people. If Tony wants bums like you that have no money, do not plan on actually buying anything and only demands free stuff then he can have you.

[quote name='kidrocklive']More like I start classes tomorrow and am going to be planning for a career fair and getting a real job. So now is really the last night I really have to play and have nothing else to do. Can't win em all though I guess.[/QUOTE]

Congrats are in order. Good luck on the career fair -- I actually was hired at one. So, they are important! Bring your A-game. Not sure if you were upset about missing out on Hotline Miami or not but if you were, PM me. I'll buy you a copy.

[quote name='Ardrid'] Advanced degrees must not be worth much these days :roll:
[/quote]

You're right. Only about $106,700 a year.

[quote name='Roguestriker']Huh I wonder how Idiotekque has 10 copies of Hotline Miami and for only $7 each...[/QUOTE]

Because he is a bum and the type of customer worth Tony's time.

And for the record, whoever quipped they hoped I bought Hotline Miami before I went to bed? I bought it on Jan 1st for $2.49 and I am fine with that. No bitching from me because I missed out on a price mistake -- I am not unreasonable. My only regret at this point is that I did not wait to snag it on Steam given the turn of events in this thread.

Now it is time to workout and get ready for work. See you suckers and your flames later on in the p.m.. :booty:

[quote name='nath']Any chance Star Wars: KOTOR 1+2 will be Steam price matched and added to EC list?[/QUOTE]

Haha did you join just to post this? I don't think they even offer a digital version of this, much less what you're asking.

Thanks hotdog, nice to know your opinion on absolutely everything. Please tell me more about how much you earn a year.

Oh wait, no one here cares.

[quote name='espy605']Haha did you join just to post this? I don't think they even offer a digital version of this, much less what you're asking.[/QUOTE]

nope, didn't join just for that (i had to wait 2 days to be able to make posts :lol: )...just saw the deal on steam and wondered if that is possible
err well, waiting for new deals

[quote name='chapnis']Thanks hotdog, nice to know your opinion on absolutely everything. Please tell me more about how much you earn a year.

Oh wait, no one here cares.[/QUOTE]

I can, with no shame, say I make no where near that amount of money right now... but if I did, I wouldn't be a cheap asshole who wastes my time yelling at people on the internet and bragging about my degree. Self worth=money!

:-({|=

I've really been enjoying The Secret World. Interesting story, and the world is huge.
Only problem is that the controls are beyond awkward. Perhaps I just need to look over some in-game manual or something, but attacking/moving is very inelegant.

But the story and quests are worth it. Maybe I need to try with a gamepad.

[quote name='SeymourGams']I can, with no shame, say I make no where near that amount of money right now... but if I did, I wouldn't be a cheap asshole who wastes my time yelling at people on the internet and bragging about my degree. Self worth=money!

:-({|=[/QUOTE]

Very well spoken.

It was, but then it was like this when the next item should've rotated. (Sorry I posted this in wrong thread)

and it showed a time for 55 HOURS.

Then just a second ago the timer disappeared and it went back to 50%

At first, I thought the avatar was just some funny picture he found on the web... But then I realized that it's how he got his degree. ;)

EDIT: ... and his job.

[quote name='nath']nope, didn't join just for that (i had to wait 2 days to be able to make posts :lol: )...just saw the deal on steam and wondered if that is possible
err well, waiting for new deals[/QUOTE]
Even if it did make it on the EC list. There's no way it would go for free w/coupon.

[quote name='LN3000']I've really been enjoying The Secret World. Interesting story, and the world is huge.
Only problem is that the controls are beyond awkward. Perhaps I just need to look over some in-game manual or something, but attacking/moving is very inelegant.[/QUOTE]

It's only awkward for those who haven't really played MMOs before. Once you play for a while, you'll get used to it. Veterans of MMOs with similar controls will be right at home. Newbies will need a little time.

[quote name='LN3000']But the story and quests are worth it. Maybe I need to try with a gamepad.[/QUOTE]

If you think you're going to be able to play this with a controller, you're grossly mistaken. MMOs are MEANT to be played with a keyboard and mouse. Even considering playing with a controller is ridiculous.

Thanks Tony for putting together such great deals but also for all the help even for the smallest of problems you go above and beyond the line of duty as well as being a fun guy to have around. Also I just finished downloading and installing TSW so I was wondering what server everyone is playing on?

[quote name='Lazy_Bum']Thanks Tony for putting together such great deals but also for all the help even for the smallest of problems you go above and beyond the line of duty as well as being a fun guy to have around. Also I just finished downloading and installing TSW so I was wondering what server everyone is playing on?[/QUOTE]

I agree. I gotta say Tony and amazon are doing a good job. The darkness and spec ops is a great deal. Even hotline. I mean 3 new games for $7.5 . I think people over complaint. Its one thing to complain on a glitch you missed, than other valid complaints that have been given as feedback.

Now, I definitely appreciate his involment here. He has created something unique. A sensation way over the term community because its personalized. You don't need to fill out forms, just posting here. Thats pretty neat for such a big company. But, I think there's a bit of under appreciation for his effort. I don't know if perhaps these are new users that complaint about tony not responding by quoting their posts or just the sort of customers that consider they can demand anything because they pay.

In any case, I'd thought of taking 5 and telling this to Tony because he has answered a few of my requests, missed a lot (a lot) of my PMs and questions since I registered over here at CAG ONLY to post on this thread, but the guy is busy, and responds faster than steam's whole support team working together on the same ticket. He probably has tapatalk in his iphone sitting next to his ear while he sleeps. And even if it takes 5 posts in the last 10 pages he'll reply in a few hours, (steam takes weeks sometimes and its all automated with bunch of canned responses). My point is, even after all the flaws or mistakes he could have made, he's going his "extra mile" for this community communicating stuff, playing games with guys, cheering up others,, and we might have overseen this because we got acostumed to it, but my suggestion is, anytime we are going to complaint, instead of just giving proper feedback, just remember to compare price-service ratio with steam or other services like Gamersgate fiasco.

I've tried to compile a list of frequently asked questions. Please feel free to repost/revise, suggest new questions or correct my answers. Also feel free to flame away.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep em comin.

F.A.Q.

Q1) What is this Editor's choice promotion?
A1) Any purchase of a game from the Digital Games section on Amazon.com between Nov. 16 and Dec. 31, 2012 (or the purchase of the Protoype pack in November) earned you a $5 credit to be used on the purchase of a game from the 2012 Editor's Choice Games.

Q2) Where is the code for the promotion?
A2) There is no code - the credit is linked to the account that purchased the qualifying game and automatically applied at checkout.

Q3) I didn't get the credit. What should I do?
A3) You can PM the order number that you think should qualify to Tony, or contact Amazon Customer Service directly.

Q4) Is there anything I can buy to get the credit now?
A4) No, the promotion is over.

Q5) Where can I find the eligible games?
A5) Here

Q6) I don't like the list/have all the games/ don't like the prices.
A6) There is no way to predict what will be on the list, but there will be changes between now and when the promotion ends on January 31, 2013.

Q7) How do I know how many credits I have?
A7) There is no easy way to tell. You can search your inbox for emails (Search for '1000728511' in your inbox for $5 credit emails) or contact Amazon customer service. Ignore the amount under game credits you can find on the Amazon site - it includes credits for a lot of other promotions.

Q8) What happens if Steam/Gamefly/Impulse(Gamestop) has a lower price?
A8) These price matches are handled on a case by case basis. There is a link on every Amazon product page "Tell us about a lower price" that you can use to submit a request. There is no guarantee this will cause a price match, but it can't hurt. Amazon does not match flash/community choice deals. Amazon generally does not match deals that require a limited use coupon or code.

Q9) Will Amazon price match Gamersgate/Getgamesgo/Greenmangaming?
A9) Amazon does not pricematch international sellers.

Q10) Will Amazon pricematch Origin for EA games?
A10) Amazon generally does not match publisher sales.

Q11) What time do prices change?
A11) Generally, between midnight and 1 am Seattle (Pacific) time for scheduled deals. Price matches can change at any time.

Q12) I don't like the way Amazon does things.
A12) email [email protected] . He probably won't read it, but one of his assistants will and who knows, maybe it will be the catalyst for change.

Q13) Does "Game X" activate on Steam?
A13) Unfortunately, it's not always possible to be sure. Keep these tips in mind: 1) Most steam games have a note in the game requirements sections. Newer games can have a note: "DRM: Steam" near the top of the product page, under the title of the game, 2) Do a ctrl+f search for "Steam" on a product page, 3) Most (99.9%) of EA titles do not activate on Steam. Newer products activate on Origin.

Q14) Why is the price of the physical version of the game more/less expensive than the download version? Will Amazon match its own prices for disc games?
A14) There are many reasons (warehouse space/costs, inventory issues, different marketing strategies), but because these are different situations, Amazon does not always have the same prices for physical and download games.

Q15) Why are the prices different for the PC and Mac versions?
A15) Mac versions are often ported by a different developer and can be published by a different company. These different companies lead to different prices.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I've tried to compile a list of frequently asked questions. Please feel free to repost/revise, suggest new questions or correct my answers. Also feel free to flame away.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep em comin.

F.A.Q.

Q1) What is this Editor's choice promotion?
A1) Any purchase of a game from the Digital Games section on Amazon.com between Nov. 16 and Dec. 31, 2012 (or the purchase of the Protoype pack in November) earned you a $5 credit to be used on the purchase of a game from the 2012 Editor's Choice Games.

Q2) Where is the code for the promotion?
A2) There is no code - the credit is linked to the account that purchased the qualifying game and automatically applied at checkout.

Q3) I didn't get the credit. What should I do?
A3) You can PM the order number that you think should qualify to Tony, or contact Amazon Customer Service directly.

Q4) Is there anything I can buy to get the credit now?
A4) No, the promotion is over.

Q5) Where can I find the eligible games?
A5) Here

Q6) I don't like the list/have all the games/ don't like the prices.
A6) There is no way to predict what will be on the list, but there will be changes between now and when the promotion ends on January 31, 2013.

Q7) How do I know how many credits I have?
A7) There is no easy way to tell. You can search your inbox for emails (Search for '1000728511' in your inbox for $5 credit emails) or contact Amazon customer service. Ignore the amount under game credits you can find on the Amazon site - it includes credits for a lot of other promotions.

Q8) What happens if Steam/Gamefly/Impulse(Gamestop) has a lower price?
A8) These price matches are handled on a case by case basis. There is a link on every Amazon product page "Tell us about a lower price" that you can use to submit a request. There is no guarantee this will cause a price match, but it can't hurt. Amazon does not match flash/community choice deals. Amazon generally does not match deals that require a limited use coupon or code.

Q9) Will Amazon price match Gamersgate/Getgamesgo/Greenmangaming?
A9) Amazon does not pricematch international sellers.

Q10) Will Amazon pricematch Origin for EA games?
A10) Amazon generally does not match publisher sales.

Q11) What time do prices change?
A11) Generally, between midnight and 1 am Seattle (Pacific) time for scheduled deals. Price matches can change at any time.

Q12) I don't like the way Amazon does things.
A12) email [email protected] . He probably won't read it, but one of his assistants will and who knows, maybe it will be the catalyst for change.

Q13) Does "Game X" activate on Steam?
A13) Unfortunately, it's not always possible to be sure. Keep these tips in mind: 1) Most steam games have a note in the game requirements sections. Newer games can have a note: "DRM: Steam" near the top of the product page, under the title of the game, 2) Do a ctrl+f search for "Steam" on a product page, 3) Most (99.9%) of EA titles do not activate on Steam. Newer products activate on Origin.

Q14) Why is the price of the physical version of the game more/less expensive than the download version? Will Amazon match its own prices for disc games?
A14) There are many reasons (warehouse space/costs, inventory issues, different marketing strategies), but because these are different situations, Amazon does not always have the same prices for physical and download games.

Q15) Why are the prices different for the PC and Mac versions?
A15) Mac versions are often ported by a different developer and can be published by a different company. These different companies lead to different prices.
[/QUOTE]

Wow. Great. Totally answered my question for me. I was just curious if different games would rotate in through this list through January 31st. Glad to hear they will change up. Thanks a ton!

Ehh, I bought The Walking Dead last year and the only $5 off coupon I got is for EA games, wuts tha dealio? I've also had a SOFTWARE/VIDEO GAMES DOWNLOADS $17.00in my account for the longest but I see no way of applying it to any digital game purchases...

recommending Transformers: War for Cybertron and not only for transformers fans
one of the best TPS I've played, great graphics and variety

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I've tried to compile a list of frequently asked questions. Please feel free to repost/revise, suggest new questions or correct my answers. Also feel free to flame away.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep em comin. [/quote]

Nice. Just so I'm not adding to the clutter, I finally got TSW downloaded yesterday, and I bit on KoA with the coupon yesterday as well. Viva Rhode Island!

I don't see it noted in the OP but how long is hotline miami on sale for? I'd like to hold onto my credit to see if anything more appealing comes up but also don't want to miss out on that if nothing else shows up for me before then.

Really considering Hotline Miami. Looks pretty F'd up, but I enjoy the older top down style GTA games (and Retro City Rampage) so I may give it a shot for $2.49. I'm really trying to avoid buying any games for the month because I'd like to get a grip of my out of control backlog, and actually beat a few games before buying others. Now I just wish I could convince my buddies to bite on War for Cybertron I could finally play through that coop

[quote name='kidrocklive']I don't see it noted in the OP but how long is hotline miami on sale for? I'd like to hold onto my credit to see if anything more appealing comes up but also don't want to miss out on that if nothing else shows up for me before then.[/QUOTE]

The $7.49 should be the standard price throughout the EC promo duration.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']The $7.49 should be the standard price throughout the EC promo duration.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was price matched to the non-flash sale Steam price.

[quote name='Detruire']I thought it was price matched to the non-flash sale Steam price.[/QUOTE]

If you mean the brief period it was $4.99, Tony mentioned that was due to an accidental automated price match to Steam's current flash sale.

[quote name='Severose']MMOs are MEANT to be played with a keyboard and mouse. Even considering playing with a controller is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

For the most part, but there are a few MMO's that support gamepads like DC Universe Online, and it's almost preferable to use a gamepad. Even those that you have to go around hoops in order to get it working with a gamepad can be playable, but you're looking at very clunky questing at best. It's not ridiculous to consider it, but sometimes you gotta just suck it up and realize that the game will never work right with a gamepad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back