Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Looking for those with as few as possible. Looks like I've got a couple people with 1 or 2 so far.

Also, more updates to the EC list incoming.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I think I only own a couple, Borderlands and Bioshock come to mind.

2K Keys away! 2 more Viking: Battle for Asgard keys to the first two people who quote this and don't have it.

Honors system here guys, only reply if you legit don't have the game and want to play it.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']2K Keys away! 2 more Viking: Battle for Asgard keys to the first two people who quote this and don't have it.

Honors system here guys, only reply if you legit don't have the game and want to play it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Me. pls.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']2K Keys away! 2 more Viking: Battle for Asgard keys to the first two people who quote this and don't have it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'd love Viking =)

[quote name='amazon dvg deals']2k keys away! 2 more viking: Battle for asgard keys to the first two people who quote this and don't have it.

Cheers,
tony[/quote]

please!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I don't own it yet.

For those looking for the desert to sea bundle, there are plenty of us in the trade thread with leftover bioshock keys that are willing to sell them at cost (myself included) so you could pick up spec ops I amazon and still get the bundle for the same cost. Of course, there some people who might be pricing them higher than 2.50, but there's a chance things might work out.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I don't have it! Thanks!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Don't have. Would't mind trying.

Edit: ninja'd :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank Tony.

This has certainly been answered already, but I can't figure it out. I know that I have multiple $5 promo credit codes, I've gotten emails about them. How do I redeem them? All links from emails seem to indicate that there is a physical code somewhere, but the emails don't list one and only say that the credit has been "added to my account." Is there any way I can check how much I have? When I go to buy anything whether it's listed in the Editor's Choice section or not, it lists the regular sale price, not the $5 off coupon price. A quick answer would be very helpful, again sorry that I'm asking a probably common question.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

me me me me please ! :D

[quote name='Jugglenaut']For those looking for the desert to sea bundle, there are plenty of us in the trade thread with leftover bioshock keys that are willing to sell them at cost (myself included) so you could pick up spec ops I amazon and still get the bundle for the same cost. Of course, there some people who might be pricing them higher than 2.50, but there's a chance things might work out.[/QUOTE]

It should be back up now. Also, Viking keys are gone :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It should be back up now. Also, Viking keys are gone :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Do you think there will be enough keys to last until the end of the sale on 1/9?

I'm all 2K'd up (minus Darkness 2 & the NEW XCOM) Please find a more worthy Amazonian ;-)

EDIT: I don't have Viking: Battle for Asgard

Plz count me in good buddy!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Damn. Always miss the stuff I need! lol

[quote name='Motoki']Yeah but in those cases they went through the pubisher to get those Steam keys, not around them. In the case of TSW, and I guess Amalur if anyone can figure out who the hell to talk to in Rhode Island, it may step on the toes of their relationship with EA for them to start selling non-EA versions that are taking away from the sales of the EA published versions of those games.[/QUOTE]
But if Funcom is the publisher for all digital versions, I can't imagine there would be any potential for relationship damage as EA has no publishing rights to TSW beyond making and distributing physical copies. I mean, I'd assume if EA was the publisher full-stop, then it would redeem on Origin. I think that it doesn't reinforces that Funcom holds the digital rights. But I'm not an employee of either, so it's all idle speculation on my part. :)

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']But if Funcom is the publisher for all digital versions, I can't imagine there would be any potential for relationship damage as EA has no publishing rights to TSW beyond making and distributing physical copies. I mean, I'd assume if EA was the publisher full-stop, then it would redeem on Origin. I think that it doesn't reinforces that Funcom holds the digital rights. But I'm not an employee of either, so it's all idle speculation on my part. :)[/QUOTE]

You would have to ask Tony for sure but Amazon's page lists EA as the publisher (note: Steam's page does not) and it went on sale at the same time with a bunch of other EA games.

Hey Tony! Any option to make a real special after holiday gift for CAGers and bring Miami price back to $5 for a while? I will personally give away 2 keys to CAGers who wish for the game here, but otherwise I really have no idea what I will do with my vouchers as all the other games are too expensive even after coupon, especially after all the money spent around X-mas :(

[quote name='ComradeDomovoi']Will it be on the menu to price match Steam's current price for Serious Sam 3 BFE? $5.99 for a single copy and $17.99 for the 4 pack.[/QUOTE]

Still not a great price considering Amazon had ALL of their SS stuff on sale for $9.99 the other month.

[quote name='mm3n']Hey Tony! Any option to make a real special after holiday gift for CAGers and bring Miami price back to $5 for a while? I will personally give away 2 keys to CAGers who wish for the game here, but otherwise I really have no idea what I will do with my vouchers as all the other games are too expensive even after coupon, especially after all the money spent around X-mas :([/QUOTE]

Not sure if you have them but Darkness 2 & Spec Ops are both $2.49, and theres bundles at only $5. Failing that, don't forget its only January 3rd. The coupons are still good for 28 more days, and there will be many more deals to come.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

We're out of Bioshock keys, which is why Desert to Sea, Shooter, and Mega packs are down.

As soon as we get more we'll have them all back up.

Also, I need 2 more people who have little or no 2K games.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey Tony count me as one who has little to no 2k games. I'm just getting into PC gaming and Civ 5 is actually the game that got me into it but it's the only 2k game I own!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ah, I just missed this! Thank you anyway, Tony -- everything that you do here is awesome!

A quick question -- I missed the original Darksiders 2 sale -- I see that it's on the EC list. Any chance that the franchise pack goes on sale again/gets added to the EC list/the individual DS2 game goes down in price close to the sale price a few weeks ago? Thanks!

[quote name='mm3n']Hey Tony! Any option to make a real special after holiday gift for CAGers and bring Miami price back to $5 for a while? I will personally give away 2 keys to CAGers who wish for the game here, but otherwise I really have no idea what I will do with my vouchers as all the other games are too expensive even after coupon, especially after all the money spent around X-mas :([/QUOTE]

We have four weeks left for those coupons and the EC list isnt' static. A lot of us are sitting on a pile of those coupons patiently (or well trying to be) waiting for whatever new deals Tony can wrangle this month.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It should be back up now. Also, Viking keys are gone :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

nice try but viking is a sega game:bouncy:
time for a proper 2k giveaway:booty:

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Did I miss it!!!!

edit: Yup, I did....congrats to those that got them. Thanks for offering Tony!

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Tony,

Holy cow man... just sent you a PM...

In-freakin-credible. Any way to pay this forward?[/QUOTE]

I assume you got the 2K catalog. After I got mine, I pretty much gave away all my spare keys here. Just a thought.

It's also nice that all the DLC is included, including Borderlands 2 season pass. Meant I didn't have to buy it again after paying full price on PS3, so it made my switch back to PC a lot less painless. Same with XCom.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']???

He gave away 2K games AND Viking.[/QUOTE]

lawl i thought Tony offered viking as 2K giveaway
my bad then:whistle2:#

[quote name='pROvIs']Tony,

Any previews for which games are being added to editors choice?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Alice Complete
Dragon Age Pack
Need for Speed: The Run
EA Classics Bundle (Madden '08 and NHL 09)
Syndicate
Crysis Maximum Maximum Pack
Burning Hot Bundle (NFS Hot Pursuit, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box)
Battlefield 3 Shortcut Bundle

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alice Complete
Dragon Age Pack
Syndicate

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony, I

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Alice Complete
Syndicate

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Might have to pick those up, glad I still have some coupons after Hotline Miami for $2.50 and The Secret World. Thanks for the additions!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

We're out of Bioshock keys, which is why Desert to Sea, Shooter, and Mega packs are down.

As soon as we get more we'll have them all back up.

Also, I need 2 more people who have little or no 2K games.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I have very few. I've purchased a couple, but as gifts.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alice Complete
Dragon Age Pack
Syndicate

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Alice Complete, and Crysis Max to the Max, with coupon. ^_^ I think that'll finally push me to buy Crysis.

Thank you for the updates Tony! We appreciate all your hard work and communication (even when it's difficult)!

I worked in the service business temporarily and discovered I did not have the patience or humility to do well (things I am still working on and hopefully have improved on since then). You are a true inspiration for people like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back