Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

We're out of Bioshock keys, which is why Desert to Sea, Shooter, and Mega packs are down.

As soon as we get more we'll have them all back up.

Also, I need 2 more people who have little or no 2K games.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I don't have any 2K games yet. Was still on the fence which pack to get when the keys ran out.

[quote name='BernardoOne']Hmm... Alice Complete possibly at 10$ with the coupon? That is probably a buy :D

Also damn, lost another Viking giveaway :/[/QUOTE]

How is Alice? I've heard mixed reviews.

We're out of Bioshock keys, which is why Desert to Sea, Shooter, and Mega packs are down.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

BL1, Civ 5 base game, and uh Spec Ops. I wish there was a way to sort by Dev/Publisher in either my Amazon or Steam library.

I see the Sims starter pack is in the editor's choice list @ ~ $50. Do you fellow CAGs feel this is the lowest price its going to be this month (yes, I know nobody can guarantee that) and is worth biting now?

I don't have any of them and am sure my daughter would love 'em.

Thanks,

DA

Just Cause already lurched. Didn't try 2.

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Just Cause Key: WN27V-ZXX2M-WR0LD
Just Cause 2 Key: WKG9G-DM89T-8N3BF[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Just Cause Key: WN27V-ZXX2M-WR0LD
Just Cause 2 Key: WKG9G-DM89T-8N3BF[/QUOTE]

Darn...missed it...Thanks though.

[quote name='oman19']How is Alice? I've heard mixed reviews.[/QUOTE]

It is a beautiful game, gameplay is solid, if overly long for what it is.

Not sure if Complete would be worth the extra $5 over what I paid for the basic version.

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Just Cause Key: USED
Just Cause 2 Key: USED[/QUOTE]
These should have been handed out with PM instead of just posted... I'm sure Lurkers grabbed them.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alice Complete
Dragon Age Pack
Need for Speed: The Run
EA Classics Bundle (Madden '08 and NHL 09)
Syndicate
Crysis Maximum Maximum Pack
Burning Hot Bundle (NFS Hot Pursuit, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box)
Battlefield 3 Shortcut Bundle

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]Oh Nice Tony!

[quote name='BernardoOne']Hmm... Alice Complete possibly at 10$ with the coupon? That is probably a buy :D

Also damn, lost another Viking giveaway :/[/QUOTE]

viking is a game I'm keeping my eye on - but I'm putting my foot down and not getting it till $2.50. EA just keeps insisting on putting it cheap in the total war bundles and I've got all those already :cry:

Question for those who've played darkness 2 - I realize the single player is short but is there anything in the game that makes you go back and play it again? alternate endings, etc.? I don't want to dig around too much in youtube and ruin surprises in the game.

thanks!

Dragon Age Pack
Syndicate

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
oooh dragon age pack? make it $10 for me pretty please

[quote name='oman19']How is Alice? I've heard mixed reviews.[/QUOTE]

Own it on PS3, loved it. Visually, just stunning, you will be tempted to take screenshots all the time :D The story is pretty darn good and quite heavy and dark once you figure it out. And I mean some heavy stuff. Combat is good and smooth. The platforming is also very fun with a bunch of different mechanics that keep it fresh. The only cons I have it with is that some levels take wayyyyyy too long to finish, so it kinda wears out on you. And if you are OCD like me, there is a HUGE amount of things to collect, that are very easy to miss out. Also, I believe Alice Complete comes with the first game? If yes, 10$(with coupon. At least I assume this will be the price) for Alice 1+ Madness Returns + all dlc, its a pretty good deal

If I can swing it, I think I will pick up the Alice pack. I bought the original game on disc forever ago, and liked it, but gave it to my sister because she liked it even more. Haha

[quote name='CheapThomas']viking is a game I'm keeping my eye on - but I'm putting my foot down and not getting it till $2.50. EA just keeps insisting on putting it cheap in the total war bundles and I've got all those already :cry:

Question for those who've played darkness 2 - I realize the single player is short but is there anything in the game that makes you go back and play it again? alternate endings, etc.? I don't want to dig around too much in youtube and ruin surprises in the game.

thanks![/QUOTE]

There's a sorta alternate ending, yeah. There's relics to collect and a level up system that you're likely not going to get too many skills out of on a first run as well, but overall there's not a lot to do.

[quote name='BernardoOne']Own it on PS3, loved it. Visually, just stunning, you will be tempted to take screenshots all the time :D The story is pretty darn good and quite heavy and dark once you figure it out. And I mean some heavy stuff. Combat is good and smooth. The platforming is also very fun with a bunch of different mechanics that keep it fresh. The only cons I have it with is that some levels take wayyyyyy too long to finish, so it kinda wears out on you. And if you are OCD like me, there is a HUGE amount of things to collect, that are very easy to miss out. Also, I believe Alice Complete comes with the first game? If yes, 10$(with coupon. At least I assume this will be the price) for Alice 1+ Madness Returns + all dlc, its a pretty good deal[/QUOTE]

Ugh....you just convinced me to buy it and realized I was out of Coupons :whistle2:( should of bought more games last month lol

[quote name='Gnomes and Pie']I redeemed the Just Cause 2 key. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]

Holy Crap! A thank you. You're very welcome. But ultimately thank Tony! He's definitely awesome.

To those who have been playing TSW or awhile: I'm new to MMOs and my gf played a lot of WoW back in the day, but we're having trouble playing together. We'll grab a quest and think we are doing it together, but I'll do a step and she won't get credit. What are we doing wrong, and does this get easier to accomplish stuff together?

Very frustrating.

Went a few backs and saw that post about people thinking about going back to steam because of the Hotline Miami stuff. Back during the Steam Summer sale 2012, they had Saints Row the Third for 12.49 the first day so I got a copy for me then one for my friend. A few days later, it went on community vote deal but this time with all the DLC for 15 dollars; sent a support ticket to ask if I could pay the difference on both the copies to get the franchise pack but the only did it for my copy, not for my friend's (this was also my one time refund use.) Stuff like this happens and I'm just glad they don't decide to take back the keys when it's an error on their part. Look at the GG Bethesda bundle.

Dragon Age Pack
Syndicate

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Looking good. Hopefully the prices for those won't be as crappy compared to the deals for the EA games with the $5 off publisher promo last week.

FYI to the folks interested in Alice. My steam version of Alice key registered just fine on origin. :)
Same for steam versions of: Dragon Age 1 Ultimate Edition, burn out paradise & crysis 2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fore1337']FYI to the folks interested in Alice. My steam version of Alice key registered just fine on origin. :)
Same for Dragon Age 1 Ultimate Edition, burn out paradise & crysis 2[/QUOTE]

From comments on Amazon it sounds like the Complete Edition won't activate on Steam, but the regular version can.

I think I missed the giveaways regarding 2K (although I bought the WTF bundle, it's all I own and haven't played any of them yet), Tony is absolutely awesome. I was an Amazon fan before he was here, and now I'm an Amazon fanboy. We all know the difference ;)

I actually came here to check on the status of the Bioshock codes as I came on to purchase one of those packs only to find it unavailable. Get more soon! :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

i don't think i have any 2K games

Syndicate
[/QUOTE]

Oh cool! I'm glad I waited on Madden/NHL. I can't wait to see how it is priced.

Definitely down for Syndicate.

I wish EA offered an "Alice Complete Upgrade" SKU. I've got Alice:Madness Returns already but would love to have the original that comes bundled with it. It'd be awfully nice of them to offer it for sale since it wasn't included originally. Otherwise, A:MR - great little action/platformer, if not a bit long.

Tony, I am quite confused as to exactly what content is part of the 2K Bundle. Does it include the Borderlands 2 Season Pass? Do games get added to this regularly? It kind of looks like they do on CDR Database.

Dragon Age Pack
Syndicate

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

thanks Tony - any chance you could consider adding the new games to the storefront EC list at the end of the list or the beginning to make it easier to find new items there? I'm thinking as we get into January, it would be nice to be able to find new games with a quick scan.

[quote name='CheapThomas']thanks Tony - any chance you could consider adding the new games to the storefront EC list at the end of the list or the beginning to make it easier to find new items there? I'm thinking as we get into January, it would be nice to be able to find new games with a quick scan.[/QUOTE]

He's going to add them. He already stated so. He just posted that list because someone asked him for a preview.

[quote name='Tsel']Does that new list of games redeem on Origin or Steam?[/QUOTE]

Not 100%, but since they are EA games, almost sure they will all be Origin. A:MR Complete comments said it was Origin, and Syndicate isn't available on Steam at all, not sure on the rest but I would bet all are Origin

[quote name='fore1337']FYI to the folks interested in Alice. My steam version of Alice key registered just fine on origin. :)
Same for steam versions of: Dragon Age 1 Ultimate Edition, burn out paradise & crysis 2[/QUOTE]

Actually, I started up Origin and was surprised that Alice was listed in the game list. Apparently Origin saw that it was installed on my machine and added it to Origin.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Actually, I started up Origin and was surprised that Alice was listed in the game list. Apparently Origin saw that it was installed on my machine and added it to Origin.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I think Origin scans your drive for any EA games; it will automatically add them to your account if Origin carries the game. I remember I installed the retail version of DA:O-Ultimate, and when I launched Origin a few days later, the same thing happened to me.

t[quote name='Tsel']Does that new list of games redeem on Origin or Steam?[/QUOTE]

I have the Crysis Pack and Crysis 2 activates on Origin. Crysis and Warhead (didn't install Wars) do not (but I also didn't try to get Origin support to add them, since I don't care).

[quote name='Neuro5i5']I have the Crysis Pack and Crysis 2 activates on Origin. Crysis and Warhead (didn'y instal Wars) do not (but I also didn't try to get Origin support to add them, since I don't care).[/QUOTE]

They do it pretty easily if you chat them up and tell them they're pretty.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']They do it pretty easily if you chat them up and tell them they're pretty.[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity, are there any benefits beyond them showing up in the client. Honest question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back