Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dragonsbane']Ok I noticed that the desert to sea bundle was off due to lack of bio keys, but was there a post for when it would be back up?[/QUOTE]

The limiting factor is Bioshock 2, which we ran out of keys for. We got a bunch back in, apparently everyone wanted to buy this today though...because we sold out again almost immediately...which was shocking given the volume prior to it going off sale.

[quote name='cheaphuck']fuck, knew it it would come back shortly after the Steam prices went back up.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Please see my post above.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Zaraki_Kenpachi']Wow, I'm surprised the shareholders didn't go crazy sooner. I'm assuming they were a publicly traded company at that point? That small of profit with revenues being that high usually scares away investors, interesting they made it through.[/QUOTE]

The main reason they survived was that the rest of the dot-com companies (and a whole lot of other companies too) were going belly-up. Better to hold onto a losing stock than trade for a dying one.

[quote name='KaOTiK']Tony,

I'm going to go Macho Man with these SlimJims on these orphans if you don't put Condemned Criminal Origins (steam) on the EC list![/QUOTE]

Is that "Randy Savage" macho man, or "Village People" macho man? :lol:

[quote name='Mooby']Guys, I wouldn't put too much hope into Tony getting Steam keys for Amalur. I passed along that address but my best guess is that the court appointed bankruptcy receiver isn't in a position to start negotiating with Valve for keys and open things up for sales. Most likely outcome is he politely declines and goes about setting up an 'auction' or negotiated sale of the IP. Really wouldn't expect the possibility of Steam keys for Amalur until that happens which is probably months off.[/QUOTE]

Troof. Tony's past efforts have met with no response at all. It may be that Tony has finally found someone who will respond with a 'no'. The guy's first and foremost concern will be how to maximize the value of the IP when it's auctioned off. He may not see a super-awesome sale as the means to achieve maximum value.

(Wrote this before I saw more discussion on the topic. I'm too vain to delete it now, though. :booty:)

[quote name='MysterD']I've seen many of the Sims 3 expansions released BEFORE Showtime from $5-10 a piece before on Gamersgate.

Does anybody know what the cheapest Sims 3 base game has been anywhere?
[/QUOTE]

I knew I should have written "on Amazon" as a disclaimer. Oops. :lol:

[quote name='Zerokoolpsx']MP3 is back on Amazon, but its at 50% off. Wait there are two versions. One with Steam DRM and one without.[/QUOTE]

Steam version is back at full $60. Maybe there will be another deal before the Steam sale is over we can PM.

Hey Tony, is there any chance that you will eventually be getting the older Tomb Raider games (preferably steam versions) in the PCDD store? I'm not necessarily asking for it to happen this month. But I see that steam has the Tomb Raider collection on sale right now and I find myself hesitant to buy because I know that you have a relationship with Square/Enix.

I wont likely get around to playing any of these over the next six months, so if there is even a glimmer of hope that you'll be getting them in, I'd definitely want to hold off on my purchase.

[quote name='Eoma']Tony,

Any chance of Syndicate for $7.49 pre-coupon in the EC ?[/QUOTE]

I think he's going to announce pricing and availability for all the newly announced EA games around the same time.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']OMG I love you.

I've been calling various agencies at the State of Rhode Island for the past month. The first person I spoke to asked me, and I quote, "Amazon.com? Is that some sort of internet site?"

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Oh my, too funny! :lol:

[quote name='Motoki']Yeah it's really piss poor.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but there's a difficulty spike near the end that may catch you with your pants down.

[quote name='MysterD']THIS.

Spec Ops: The Line PC is an awesome 7 hours of shooting and depression.[/QUOTE]

Depressing indeed. I never did finish Spec Ops: The Line because of that. I decided to to play it through the night in one sitting. It was 5 in the morning, and I just couldn't finish it. 5 hours of mind fuck. I just haven't been able to muster up the will to start it up and finish the last bit of it.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Yeah, but there's a difficulty spike near the end that may catch you with your pants down.[/QUOTE]

The reviews make it seem like a royal flush!

EDIT: Above just beat me to the flush pun. Darn!

[quote name='Idiotekque']It's supposed pretty well made, but it's really just a lot of hours down the tube since there's no good end game.[/QUOTE]

Oh they'll be lots of stuff coming out at the end trust me.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']QFT, I'm actually thinking that this guy probably doesn't manage the business relationship, I'm partially convinced that no one does honestly. My hope is that I can find someone with the AUTHORITY to manage the business relationship, get them to agree to distribute with us, and then start working on a promotion.

That will be months, at minimum, off.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Well, this is awkward.

...how hard is it to put a kidney back in? Guns may or may not have been jumped.

[quote name='CheapThomas']Any chance that kidney comes with a steam key and a coupon for the other one?[/QUOTE]
It uses "Always On" DRM. Ain't no offline mode for blood filtration, man.

EDIT:

[quote name='Motoki']I actually want that game. No shit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']Eh, I heard the UI was pretty crappy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Yeah it's really piss poor.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Yeah, but there's a difficulty spike near the end that may catch you with your pants down.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scrappler']You'll just be flushing your money away.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']It's supposed pretty well made, but it's really just a lot of hours down the tube since there's no good end game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Oh they'll be lots of stuff coming out at the end trust me.[/QUOTE]

citizen_cane.gif

[quote name='arsenhazzard']Hey Tony, any chance of the Batman AA/AC goty bundle showing up on EC or will it just be EA games that get added from here on out?[/QUOTE]
This would be nice...

In all seriousness, I don't $10 want it but if it ever goes $2-$2.50 Toilet Tycoon will be mine!

I already have a pricewatch for it setup on Camelcamelcamel.

I was told to report here to see if someone could help me out with a 5 dollar coupon. I really want to get Spec Ops at a low price.... any help would be appreciated :D

[quote name='lnknprk']Depressing indeed. I never did finish Spec Ops: The Line because of that. I decided to to play it through the night in one sitting. It was 5 in the morning, and I just couldn't finish it. 5 hours of mind fuck. I just haven't been able to muster up the will to start it up and finish the last bit of it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

If Spec Ops: The Line makes you feel depressed, saddened, and even unable to finish the game - then, it's done it's job. Hopefully, one who quits early didn't spent a fortune on this game.
It's supposed to make you feel down-right terrible at ALL times and put you in HORRIBLE situations that are ALL NO-WIN situations.

I think the white phosphorus is the scene where most people that quit might just shut the game off - that might be their breaking point.
Especially if they see the aftermath of it.
Wow...just wow....

And if you do keep playing, you get to see even more of DID and PTSD set in on Walker. And it's absolutely horrific and - as you put it - "a mind fuck ", watching him and his comrades fall apart literally and metaphorically, descending into the downward spiral's very own dark abyss.

[quote name='Motoki']In all seriousness, I don't $10 want it but if it ever goes $2-$2.50 Toilet Tycoon will be mine!

I already have a pricewatch for it setup on Camelcamelcamel.[/QUOTE]

Supposedly it is buggy so it's a crap shoot if it will run or not, and since it doesn't log the errors you don't know what the problem is before it's flushed from memory. One little nugget of info on the game play I read was that it is pretty corny with the way things work and it goes nuts sometimes. The devs disowned it so that it wouldn't leave a smear on their paper trail.

[quote name='shaggyc']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrEUdrEgOwc

Heres a you tube video as well. Sounds pretty bad. yeah i would buy it for shits and giggles... but 10 bux is to much for that. The replies definitely made it worth it.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

"You can spend upwards of fifty thousand Euros to have someone throw up into a toilet..."

Okay now I really must have this game.

[quote name='Motoki']In all seriousness, I don't $10 want it but if it ever goes $2-$2.50 Toilet Tycoon will be mine!

I already have a pricewatch for it setup on Camelcamelcamel.[/QUOTE]

Once I was finished wiping away my surprise at this request I sent an email to Plug In Digital and let them know we'd like to promote this.

Just for you guys. I'll report back when I hear from them.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='xGreg']Also, when the Desert to Sea Bundle will come back?[/QUOTE]

See below...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']The limiting factor is Bioshock 2, which we ran out of keys for. We got a bunch back in, apparently everyone wanted to buy this today though...because we sold out again almost immediately...which was shocking given the volume prior to it going off sale.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xGreg']TONY, Can we get a price match on this?

http://www.amazon.com/Civilization-...8&qid=1357268106&sr=1-6&keywords=civilization

Also, when the Desert to Sea Bundle will come back?[/QUOTE]

Waiting on more Bioshock 2 keys for DTS bundle.

The PM is actually in place on that link above, it is just taking forever to flow through the system. If it isn't in place tomorrow I'll go bug someone.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Once I was finished wiping away my surprise at this request I sent an email to Plug In Digital and let them know we'd like to promote this.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Best... Rep... Ever...

I finished Spec OPS the line Few weeks ago. Awesome game. need to say I was totally confused with the ending first time. I had to watch some youtube Videos understand the ending. :D
anyone knows is there any sequel planned for this game ??

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Once I was finished wiping away my surprise at this request I sent an email to Plug In Digital and let them know we'd like to promote this.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Did you tell them we are ready to take the plunge? :D

[quote name='heroes159']I finished Spec OPS the line Few weeks ago. Awesome game. need to say I was totally confused with the ending first time. I had to watch some youtube Videos understand the ending. :D
anyone knows is there any sequel planned for this game ??[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh I want to play it so bad lol..... got an extra 5 dollar coupon by any chance? :D

[quote name='KaOTiK']Supposedly it is buggy so it's a crap shoot if it will run or not, and since it doesn't log the errors you don't know what the problem is before it's flushed from memory. One little nugget of info on the game play I read was that it is pretty corny with the way things work and it goes nuts sometimes. The devs disowned it so that it wouldn't leave a smear on their paper trail.[/QUOTE]

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I can only imagine their response will be you are shitting me.. Seriously, if it get cheap enough... well, have to now.

[quote name='Motoki']See what kind of shit he gets himself into for us?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if that pub doesn't allow a PM to happen, they can just take a seat and piss off!

[quote name='cigaro']Ahhhh I want to play it so bad lol..... got an extra 5 dollar coupon by any chance? :D[/QUOTE]

Shoot me a PM if you still need assistance.

[quote name='poxi']Best... Rep... Ever...[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Tony we really appreciate all of your hard work and effort.

Thanks.

[quote name='Motoki']See what kind of shit he gets himself into for us?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KaOTiK']Did you tell them we are ready to take the plunge? :D[/QUOTE]

I did, I was like:

"Listen Plug In, I need some help here. I'm getting crapped all over in this thread on a site I work on and I've got to flush the negative energy. This is the deal we need to stop this thread from completely going down the drain. Help me Plug In Digital, you're my only hope."

I sent the message by small, track driven robot, hopefully he gets my holographic image right.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='poxi']Best... Rep... Ever...[/QUOTE]

It's too bad he had to take so much crap from some people, they were really stinking up the joint a few days ago. Oh well, it's a messy job but someone's got to do it. Glad to see Tony really hunkered down and came out on top!

...too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back