Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']If you buy Civ V come back here and tell me how the words "one more turn" have changed meaning in your mind.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I first developed JOMTitis years and years ago, with another Sid Meier game: Alpha Centauri. (Love that game. Still play it. Bought it from GOG during their holiday sale, just so I can retire my installer CDs.)

Everything I know about falling asleep in front of a tech tree, I learned from Alpha Centauri. :lol:

HOLIDAY GAME-SPENDING QUESTION: What are the "official" beginning and ending dates? I bought stuff pretty steadily throughout November, and I bought a lot more games during Thanksgiving weekend than I have in the Christmas/New Year's period. Before I go digging into my sales history, I need some parameters.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Kent is waaay cooler than any of the cities we've mentioned sofarohmanIliveinKent :( Not too bad for raising a family, but I sure do miss living closer to Seattle. At least I work close to Lower Queen Anne, so that's something. :)

Oh, and Beacon Hill has some cool stuff. Delite Bakery is awesome and way, way better than Valerio's.

Speaking of sinfully delicious, I just bought Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition a moment ago. I've never played before so hopefully I can handle the agonizing failure. I've been playing FTL off and on for a few weeks now, so I think I might be a little more steeled against constant death and restarts. Thanks for hooking up that deal, Tony![/QUOTE]

Yea, Kent!

[quote name='oman19']Same...it sucks waiting for new episodes. I wish TV would go the route of releasing entire seasons at a time instead of making you wait week to week. You could watch it on-demand and I would even put up with SOME commercials like if you were watching it on their website.

I try to resist watching HBO shows till they get a few seasons in because the breaks between seasons are brutal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']For real dude, I think the model has been proven out and the first company that releases episodic content in large, martahon-able chunks, is going to make cash remarkably fast.

I think that's a market sooooo ready for disruption (the way Steam did with the PC gaming market).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

The entire video-distribution market is incredibly ripe for major shakeups. But the existing system is being held together with red tape and lawyer spit, and those are proving difficult to overcome.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Once I was finished wiping away my surprise at this request I sent an email to Plug In Digital and let them know we'd like to promote this.

Just for you guys. I'll report back when I hear from them.
[/QUOTE]

I find it awesome how a joke can lead to something serious. And I think if it was cheap enough, I'd probably take a dip.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Will Guild Wars 2 be on sale anytime soon? (to take advantage of the promotions)
Also if you'd know what kind of discount to look for if/when it happens that would be great.[/QUOTE]
I asked him as well, and he said he's emailing them asking what kind of deal can be done. :bouncy:

And I think I need to make my own graph like everyone else. o_O

Purchases from December on:

Amazon:
Desert to Sea - $10
Bioshock 1+2 - $5
Hotline Miami - $0

GMG:
Jet Set Radio - $2.38
Sleeping Dogs - $5.90 (spent all the credit)
Civ 5 G&K - $3.15
DMC4 - $2 (had a friend in the UK pick up a copy)

Steam: nothing

GOG:
Alpha Centauri/Alien Crossfire - $2.99

GamersGate:
Bethesda Bundle x2 - $57.52
Borderlands 2 - $14.99
Borderlands 2 Season Pass x2 - $14.98

Well I guess I'll get on the bandwagon too, for winter sale only:

Amazon:
SR3: Full Pack $2.50
THQ Pack $5
2K Shooter Pack $5
Civilization V: Korea and Ancient World Combo Pack $1.87
Darksiders 2 DLC - Mortis $.32
2 x Nexuiz $2
Spec Ops: The Line $2.50
Hotline Miami Free
Total: $19.19

Steam:
Serious Sam HD 1 $2.25
Serious Sam HD 2 $3
Roller Coaster Rampage $2.50
Magnetis $.50
Doom Rails $.75
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold $2
Total: $11

Of course, if you go through earlier in December and all of November, I have probably another $100 spent on Amazon (bought multiple copies of pretty much all the random bundles) and maybe $10 on steam.

[quote name='jatan11t']Well I guess I'll get on the bandwagon too, for winter sale only:

Amazon:
SR3: Full Pack $2.50
THQ Pack $5
2K Shooter Pack $5
Civilization V: Korea and Ancient World Combo Pack $1.87
Darksiders 2 DLC - Mortis $.32
2 x Nexuiz $2
Spec Ops: The Line $2.50
Hotline Miami Free
Total: $19.19

Steam:
Serious Sam HD 1 $2.25
Serious Sam HD 2 $3
Roller Coaster Rampage $2.50
Magnetis $.50
Doom Rails $.75
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold $2
Total: $11

Of course, if you go through earlier in December and all of November, I have probably another $100 spent on Amazon (bought multiple copies of pretty much all the random bundles) and maybe $10 on steam.[/QUOTE]

How did you buy SR3: Full Pack for $2.5?

Amazon:
Hotline Miami @ $4.99 (I know! :wall: )
Harry Batman Pack $13.99 (This was a great deal on things that me and Mrs. Gatsby LOVE)
Lego Batman $4.99 (Can't miss the first one!)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition $2.49 (coupon to burn, great price, disappointed its not Steam but I'll survive, somehow...)
The WTF Pack $4.99 (used the coupon 'cause I already had Borderlands GOTY from the Steam Summer Sale, wanted Duke and The Darkness II was a welcome bonus.)
Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack $4.87 (This I was a little miffed about. I had bought most of these in the spring and had e-mailed Customer Support a few days prior to buying this when I saw Steam keys were now available, but didn't get a response. Its worth it, though, for not having to download 50 individual Sega Genesis games.)
Microsoft Xbox Wireless PC Controller $38.01 (Technically not a DVG, but it was definitely inspired by all the stuff I picked up on Amazon coupled with Steam Big Picture.)
Dreamcast Pack $4.99 (This was pretty cool. My DC gets no love. It's like that elderly aunt you really adore but can never seem to find the time to actually visit.)
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition $5.99 (I bought the regular version on Steam like the day before it went GotY. I was a little pissed, but I've heard enough good things about it that I figured, hell, $6 is less than the DLC.)
Scribblenauts Unlimited $7.49 (I don't know why we decided to get this. It was a random impulse, and it just clicked that I'd heard a lot of good things about Scribblenauts and it seemed the most laptop-friendly. This was probably the best purchase of the bunch, surprisingly, as its great for two people to be playing curled up in bed on a cold winter night.)
Hotline Miami @ $0 x5 (Didn't see anything else to use my coupons on - and I still have a bunch of $5 EC coupons left!)

Steam (Note: 99% of the time, I buy Steam games and keep them in my inventory in the event that they are later released in some kind of package or deal on a key, I can easily trade the spare and the Inventory games tend to have more clout when trading. Also, I've been rapidly turning the GameStop credit I got from taking in my console stuff and some light flipping into Steam Wallet, so not spending "real" cash helps. Don't worry, I love trading to Amazon, too, but there were some promotions I was taking advantage of for the trades.):
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II $2.49 (I still haven't played it and I loved the first one.
Sonic Hits Collection Holiday 2012 $29.99 (I should have bought this from Amazon, I know, five bucks less, but credit. Kind of kicking myself now, actually.)
Alice Madness Returns $4.99 (Five bucks and NOT on Origin. And I traded my PS3 copy for $20 GS -> SteamWallet, so I appreciated the circle of flip.)
Galactic Civilizations IV $4.99 (I was probably drunk and talking to someone who was raving about how good this genre was and how this game was one of the best. Should have passed.)
Oblivion Game of the Year $4.99 (I have Skyrim to play, why do I do this? Good price for a good game with tons of content. I need to stop spending time buying and talking about games I buy and just play them.)
The Witcher 2 $7.49 (I should have waited but I really want to play this, but I want to play the first one first, but I want it ready for when I play it.)
Lucasarts Adventure Bundle $4.99 (Its close to the end of the sale, its not going to be a flash deal, half price is fine because a dolla twentyfive each is a great deal for classic LucasArts stuff. I really want to play the Dig, I remember getting halfway through it and not finishing it when I was younger.)
Overlord Complete Pack $4.99 (I wanted this after getting rid of my Xbox before playing them, and this was my sweet spot for the games).
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete, Magnetis, Roogoo, Bumbldedore $3.71 (because I read someone's guide to Steam sales that had a direct link to games sorted by price and these all had 90%-ish discounts).

Also:

greenmangaming:
Spec Ops $5 (People raved about how great it was, so I picked it up, then Tony made it really cheap on Amazon. KICKING. MYSELF.)
Civ 5 Gods& Kings $3 (I had most of the strategy bundle and just wanted to grab this.)

gog:
Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 $6 (DK is one of my all-time favorites and they patched it so it works now.)
Halloween Bundle (Been in the mood for old school adventure games lately!)

That's my recap. Holy crap, I spent a bunch.

To curtail my spending on games, my New Year's resolution was to kick an extra $5 into my IRA for every game I buy after 1/1/13. So, this is going to be costing me a lot extra.

Hmm guess I'll do one too. This starts around mid-November

Amazon:
Prototype Pack - 7.49
Beyond Good & Evil - 2.49
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - 2.49
Serious Sam Franchise - 9.99
SRTT: Full Package - 2.49
AC: Brotherhood Deluxe - 2.49
2K WTF Pack - 4.99
Total: ~32.50

Steam:
Ys Origin - 4.99
Ys Oath in Felghana - 3.74
The Longest Journey + Dreamfall - 6.24
Doom 3 Pack - 3.24
Total: ~18.25

GG:
D&D Anthology - 4.99

Mostly bought from amazon for the low prices.

[quote name='FireS']Hmm guess I'll do one too. This starts around mid-November

Amazon:
Prototype Pack - 7.49
Beyond Good & Evil - 2.49
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - 2.49
Serious Sam Franchise - 9.99
SRTT: Full Package - 2.49
AC: Brotherhood Deluxe - 2.49
2K WTF Pack - 4.99
Total: ~32.50

Steam:
Ys Origin - 4.99
Ys Oath in Felghana - 3.74
The Longest Journey + Dreamfall - 6.24
Doom 3 Pack - 3.24
Total: ~18.25

GG:
D&D Anthology - 4.99

Mostly bought from amazon for the low prices.[/QUOTE]

damnit felghana was 3.74??? i havent been paying attention to steam because of amazon...slept on a couple deals...really butthurt about that and alice madness returns...

Last 30 days:

Amazon

Sine Mora $3.39
Darksiders Franchise $13.19
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer $1.24
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon $1.24
Scribblenauts $7.49
Scribblenauts $7.49
Saints Row The Third: Full Package $2.49
2k Full Pack $0.00
Desert to Sea Bundle $0.00
Hotline Miami $2.49
Total $39.02 (18.57%)

Steam
Hack Slash Loot $2.79
Legend of Fae $2.49
All Zombies Must Die Bundle $3.74
Dead Hungry Diner $1.74
RPG Maker VX Ace $34.99
Dawn of War Franchise Pack $9.99
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate + Guide $8.74
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate $7.49
Toki Tori $0.49
Toki Tori $0.49
Jack Keane $1.99
Who's that Flying $1.49
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes $4.99
Naval Warfare $0.99
Dungeons of Dredmor $2.49
Deponia $4.99
Deponia $4.99
Magic 2012 Bundle $4.99
Total $99.87 (47.54%)

GMG
Book of Unwritten Tales $4.76
Book of Unwritten Tales $4.76
Alice Madness Returns $4.99
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint $3.50
To The Moon $3.39
Star Wars: KOTOR $2.49
Total $23.89 (11.37%)

GOG
Ultima Pack $5.96
Sierra Pack $19.92
Dungeons and Dragons Pack $21.41
Total $47.29 (22.51%)

Spent: $210.07

Still planning on spending at least $7.48 from Steam (Silverfall and Drakensang), and $12.99 from Amazon (Dark Souls). Will buy Alan Wake complete pack if it goes on sale for $9.99 or less again, since the GF told me today that I didn't get the hint that she wanted it.

Edit: Dark Souls bought, $12.99 =P

Edit 2: Forgot Gray Matter from GG.

Alright, finished my chart, for nobody who cares. :D

Screen%20Shot%202013-01-04%20at%2012.35.11%20AM.png

Includes all game purchases from November through present.

Ignoring November, it's a closer race.
Screen%20Shot%202013-01-04%20at%2012.40.16%20AM.png

Still Steam, but it's practically even.

Not sure why. Perhaps games that Amazon doesn't have, or the flash deals that Amazon won't match?
But I definitely picked up a lot of games-as-gifts from Amazon. Great deals, even if I already had most of the games. Had to create a spreadsheet to keep track of all my CD keys that I haven't given away yet.

Why is it so easy to buy games, but not always so easy to give them away??

Those are all digital games, though.. Doesn't count the PS3 from Amazon I bought.
Nor all the WiiU / 3DS games I bought from the eshop.

I may have a problem.
Going through all this information shows I spent way more than I should have...

On the off chance that this all may go into the great Amazon super-computer and help make things even better, I'll contribute and post my November/December haul.

One thing I notice as I look through my Steam purchases... almost all of them are low $$ impulsive purchases. Two reasons why so much of that happens at Steam: I have credit there and they do a really good job of organizing and presenting their stuff so that it's (unfortunately/fortunately) easy to find deals and things that relate to my other purchases.

GAMERSGATE
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Viking: Battle of Asgard Retail

AMAZON
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, DLC Teeth of Naros, Legend of Kel
Max Payne 3 WW
Warlock: Master of the Arcane DLC - Power of the Serpent, Master of Artifacts
Rayman Origins
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Hell Yeah!, Hell Yeah! Virtual Rabbit Missions
Sonic Adventures DX, Space Channel 5 Part 2, Jet Set Radio, SEGA Bass Fishing, Crazy Taxi
Silverfall Earth Awakening
Silverfall
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Sonic 4 - Episode 2
SS3 Jewel of the Nile DLC
Prototype 2 Digital, DLC RADNET Access Pack
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

STEAM
Magicka DLC: Mega Villain Robes, Dungeons And Daemons $1.48
Doom Pack 2012 $3.74
Crusader Kings II DLC African Units Pack, Byzantine Unit Pack $0.98
Transformers: War for Cybertron $4.99
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point $2.37
Tropico 4, Tropico 4 DLC: Modern Times, Quick Dry Cement $9.98 + $0.99
Mark of the Ninja $7.49
Skyrim DLC - Dawnguard $9.92
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record DLC - BBQ Chef Skills Pack, COSPLAY Skills Pack, Cyborg Skills Pack, Firefighter Skills Pack $2.30
Binary Domain $6.24, DLC - Dan Marshall Pack $0.49
Super Street Fighter: All-in Costume Pack, $4.00
Killing Floor - Ash Harding Character Pack $0.98
Ys Origin $4.99
Containment $1.69
Spellforce - Platinum Edition (NA) $2.49
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten $5.09
Hell Yeah! DLC Pimp My Rabbit Pack $0.74
The Witcher 2 $7.50
Civ V Gods and Kings Expansion $6.98
Critter Crunch $1.74
Castle Crashers $4.99
Crusader Kings II DLC Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome $3.73
Quantum Conundrum DLC Puzzle Pack 1 Desmonds Debacle, IKE-aramba $1.48
Torchlight II $9.99
Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack $6.24
Saints Row: The Third - Unlockable Pack $0.49
Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai Collection $9.99
Hotline Miami $4.99
Dungeon Defenders Lucky Costume Pack, Penny Arcade Character Pack $0.73
Zombie Driver HD $2.49
Intrusion 2 $3.39
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II $2.49
Sin Episode 1 $2.49
Death Rally $3.49

GREEN MAN GAMING
Borderlands 2 Collectors Edition DLC Retail
Borderlands 2 Creature Slaughterdome DLC WW
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
LEGO Lord of the Rings Retail
Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition, DLC Ghost Pig Pack

HUMBLE INDIE BUNDLE
Closure, Indie Game: The Movie Retail, Shank 2, Snapshot, The Basement Collection, Offspring Fling

[quote name='LN3000']Those are all digital games, though.. Doesn't count the PS3 from Amazon I bought.
Nor all the WiiU / 3DS games I bought from the eshop.

I may have a problem.
Going through all this information shows I spent way more than I should have...[/QUOTE]

you're telling me...i was going to add up everything i've picked up since mid-november including physical copies of games and movies, saw a few sales at $100+ alone and decided i'd rather not know. :whistle2:$

Tony, may we pleeease have Saint's Row TT: The Full Package added to the Editor's Choice in addition to the base game? :D (And wasn't Rocksmith a great 2012 game? I'd risk that for $10 + cable cost)

[quote name='LN3000']Those are all digital games, though.. Doesn't count the PS3 from Amazon I bought.
Nor all the WiiU / 3DS games I bought from the eshop.[/QUOTE]

Interesting fact: WiiU and 3DS games are digital, too. In fact, video games are digital games. We can use "digital" to separate them from tabletop games, board games, real sports etc.

"Digital" is not a synonym for "download" unless you're a terrorist. ARE YOU A TERRORIST? :boxing:

(Let's not mention the terrorist working on Amazon's website :whistle2:#)

Since Nov:

Amazon
Sonic 4 Ep1
Soinc 4 EP2
Penumbra pack
Dark Souls
Syndicate
Darksiders Franchise
Might and Magic Heroes
Homefront (2nd Copy)
Warhammer Space Marine
Red Faction Armageddon (2nd copy)
Red Faction Guerrilla
Metro 2033 (My third copy lol)
Stalker SoC (2nd copy)
Borderlands GOTY X2
Duke Nukem Forever X2
DNF Hail to the Icons
DNF The Doctor who cloned me
The Darkness 2
I am Alive
Borderlands 2 4-Pack
Crazy Taxi
Sonic Adventure DX
Jet Set Radio
Sega Bass Fishing
Space Channel 5 Part 2
Psychonauts
Just Cause
Bioshock (already own retail)
Bioshock 2 (already bought in steam summer sale)
Lord of The Rings War In the North

Steam
Awesomenauts
Section 8
Section 8 Predjudice +DLC
Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam Double D
Serious Sam The Random Encounter
Legend of Grimrock X2
Half Minute Hero
Toki Tori
Castle Crashers
Zeno Clash
Velvet Assassin
Sonic Adventure 2 +Battle DLC
Sine Mora
Deus Ex GOTY
Deus Ex Invisible War
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Deus Ex The Missing Link
Monkey Island Special Edition
Monkey Island 2 special edition
Hydrophobia
Ys Origin
Rainbow Six Vegas
Fear 3
Half Life 1 Anthology (already have the original on CD but it's beat up)
Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack X2
Alan Wake Collectors Edition
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Deadlight
Resident Evil 5
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record
DR2 DLC
Dark Void Zero
Dawn of War II Retribution
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold + 2 DLC
Dark Sector
King's Bounty The Legend
Just Cause 2
Bastion
Legendary
Grand Theft Auto
Grand Theft Auto 2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto 4 +DLC/Expansions
Trine
Trine 2
Doom 3 (2nd copy)
Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil
Dead Island GOTY
Cave Story+
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Underworld
Syberia 1
Syberia 2
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Other sites
Red Faction
Red Faction Armageddon
Saint's Row The Third
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War
Company of Heroes + expansions
Metro 2033(Was 2nd copy. I also own retail D:)
Darksiders
Titan Quest
Spec Ops The Line
The Witcher 2 EE
Riddick Assault on Dark Athena
Viking Battle For Asgard
Saints Row 2
Duke Nukem 1
Duke Nukem 2
Farenheit (Indigo prohpecy)
XIII
TES V skyrim
TES IV Oblivion GOTY DE (already own base game)
TES III Morrowind GOTY
Doom 3 BFG
Rouge Warrior
Hunted The Demon's Forge
Dishonored
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout NV UE
RAGE
Brink Complete

These are just my digital purchases including stuff that's been gifted to me by friends and trades. And just PC digital.

[quote name='PenguinJim']Interesting fact: WiiU and 3DS games are digital, too. In fact, video games are digital games. We can use "digital" to separate them from tabletop games, board games, real sports etc.
[/QUOTE]

Interesting fact: "digital" in the context is was used in the post you quoted was referring to the distribution method.

What the hell, guess I'll jump in too. These are all my purchases for the year, only (re-)started PC gaming in April 2012.

Amazon
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Augmented Edition) - $7.99
Dragon Age Double Pack - $9.99
Kingdoms of Amalur (Complete Bundle) - $11.99
Sine Mora - $3.39
The Secret World - $14.99
Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19

CAG
Bioshock - $1

GamersGate
Spec Ops: The Line - $9.67

GOG
Gemini Rue - $4.99
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Enhanced Edition) - $13.59
Resonance - $4.99
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - $2.39
Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within - $2.39

Green Man Gaming
Dishonored - $22.50
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $26.12
The Book of Unwritten Tales - $7.50
Sleeping Dogs: Limited Edition - $5.95
Batman Arkham City: Game of the Year - $5.95
Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials (DLC) - $2.75

Steam
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (The Missing Link DLC) - $3.74
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Explosive Mission Pack DLC) - $0.74
Defense Grid: The Awakening and DLC Pack - $3.99
HOARD: Complete Pack - $2.86
Alan Wake Franchise - $9.99
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut - $2.49
Hard Reset (Extended Edition) - $3.75
Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle - $3.74
Metro 2033 - $4

Humble Bundle
Humble Indie Bundle 5/6/7
Humble Bundle for Android 3/4

Many more digital games on PSN

I cant go through my purchases or I will cry looking at them all, the smaller list is what I activated on Steam.

Retail NBA 2K13 Retail
Retail Hotline Miami
Steam Store Hero Academy - 2-Pack
Steam Store Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition
Steam Store Assassin's Creed
Steam Store Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion 4-Pack
Steam Store Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Pack
Steam Store FTL: Faster Than Light
Retail MLB 2K12
Steam Store Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold base + 2 DLC
Steam Store Castle Crashers 4-pack
Steam Store Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack
Retail SEGA Genesis Classics Pack 1
Retail SEGA Genesis Classics Pack 4
Retail Sega Genesis Classics Pack 3
Retail SEGA Genesis Classics Pack 5
Retail SEGA Genesis Classics Pack 2
Steam Store Star Wars: KOTOR
Retail LEGO Lord of the Rings Retail
Retail Scribblenauts Unlimited Retail
Gift/Guest Pass I Am Alive
Steam Store Killing Floor Bundle - Oct 2012
Gift/Guest Pass Saints Row: The Third Franchise Pack
Steam Store Mount & Blade: Complete
Steam Store Ignite
Steam Store Ace of Spades 4-Pack
Steam Store The Sims Medieval
Steam Store Ys The Oath in Felghana
Steam Store Ys Origin
Gift/Guest Pass Intrusion 2
Steam Store SimBin Mega Bundle

Uplay, Origin and DRM free purchases were just as stupid, as were the purchases of multiples for mates.

I hate (love) you Amazon.

Purchase lists you say... well I only had a few humble bundles on my Steam account prior to the past few weeks, as steam showed up just after I switched over to consoles for a decade or so there aside form Starcraft. So with a new PC and ancient consoles I bought quite a bit (well, by what I intended anyway).

Amazon
Bioshock 1/2 $Free w/ EC
Darkness II, Borderlands GotY, DNF $5 bundle w/ EC
Dark Souls $13
Dremcast 5 game bundle $5
Hotline Miami $Free w/ EC
Nexuiz $1, mostly to get an EC coupon
Tomb Raider Anniversery $2.5
Total War Bundle $21.70
used an EC code for a friend.

Steam
Alan Wake $5
Chivalry $12.50
Civ V $7.50
Commandos Collection $3
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $7.50
Fear $2.50
GTA Collection: 1, 2, 3, VC, SA, 4 + DLC $12.50
Mark of the Ninja $7.50
Mass Effect $5
Mirror's Edge $5
Orc's Must Die Franchise $8.75
Prince of Persia '08: $2.50
Splinter Cell: Conviction $5
Star Wars: KotoR $2.50
Star Wars: KotoR II $2.50
The Witcher $2.50
The Witcher 2 $7.50

GMG
Batman: Arkham City GotY -$5.25
Civ V: G&K $3.25
Deux Ex: AE $5.25
Devil May Cry 4 $4.76
Spec Ops: The Line - $5.25
Sleeping Dogs $3.90 (after $8 GMG credit toward the above)
Sonic Generations $5.25
X-Com: Enemy Unknown $17.50

Gamer's Gate
Dishonored $0
Doom 3 BFG $0
Hunted: The Demon's Forge $0
Morrowind GotY $0
Oblivion GotY $0
New Vegas GotY $0
Rage $0
Rogue Warrior $0
Skyrim $0
Obviously the Bethesda pack, received full refund despite redeeming 9 of 11 keys. Missed F3 & Brink.
Also used the Blue Coins I got from this on the Shogun II blood pack DLC.

--------------

Total Cost: About $200, $120 of which was Christmas giftcards. + some tax from amazon.

Comments...
Best deals: Obviously getting most of the Bethesda pack for free, pending their resolution of the deal. I can't imagine them re-charging me weeks later, but worst case scenario they charge me and I get Fallout 3 GotY and Brink back for $28. Well worst case is getting Bethesda to revoke the redeemed keys, but that would be website suicide that Bethesda has no incentive to participate in. Also Sleeping Dogs and the games I bought with its credit was great too.

Retrospective better deals:
Didn't realize the Augmented edition of Deus Ex had nothing I cared about and the base game was slightly cheaper on Steam, could have gotten Spec Ops cheaper on Amazon with coupon, bought Mirror's edge for $5 when I could have gotten it and 4 other games for $8.50 with EA credit (though on Origin), GMG had a Shogun II specific bundle I would have been better off with than the Amazon Total War one. Should have looked at how some of the older games run, Commandos has problems and some others have to be messed with may have passed.

Overall.... damn, PC gaming is sure a lot cheaper than Console gaming. $200 for a pretty large library of games with a lot of 2011/2012 high profile games. Throw in three humble bundles + the THQ one and now we are really talking. Granted Bethesda was just a mistake.

[quote name='Tolyngee']Interesting fact: "digital" in the context is was used in the post you quoted was referring to the distribution method.[/QUOTE]

No, they clearly said "eshop". Read the post. ;)

Amazon for meself:
2k Shooter Pack $4.99 -- I didn't have Bioshock 1/2 on Steam yet, lol
Scribblenauts $7.49 -- 75% off months before it's even out in most of the civilised world? couldn't pass that up.
DS2 Franchise $13.19 -- was desperate to increase my Steam games count, and that thing has a ton of items in it :D (bought on Dec 20; wanted to hit 1000 Steam AppIDs by Dec 24)

Amazon for pals:
NBA 2k13 $14.99 -- my friend was out in New York and had no ability to buy games
DS2 Franchise $13.19 -- the same friend thought it was an amusing idea if I had to paste him about a hundred Steam keys

Zeit² $2.49 -- a friend was too dumb to buy it when it was free @ Ubisoft

Most Serious Bundle Ever $4.98 -- one of my friends is young enough that he hadn't played any SS games (might have been $9.99 and gift credit made it cheaper? or was there a coupon?)

November, myself:
CoD Black Ops II $43.98 -- bought digital key from a third party Amazon seller
Sine Mora $3.39 -- too cheap to pass up at that point, and a developer actively posting in the Steam forum made it seem like a game worth owning
Sonic 4 Ep2 $3.74 -- dandy game, my girlfriend loves Sonic
(and the Prototype bundle)

November, for others:
Max Payne 3 $19.99 (nowadays it's $10 lol)
FIFA 13 $19.99 && NFS MW $19.99 -- spent months talking a friend into those, as he was very very afraid of Origin/EA for multiple years

Steam purchases:
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold base + 2 DLC $1.99 -- good price & DLC
They Bleed Pixels $2.49 -- price I guess
Hitman Absolution Suit and Gun Collection $2.99 -- had just bought the Pro edition off a key trader for $25 and figured (wrongly) that the extra DLC would be usable in the main game
Killing Floor - Ash Harding Character Pack, Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome, Killing Floor - Community Weapon Pack $4.47 -- DLC I lacked that happened to be on sale
Ignite $0.99 -- again the low price

Bought from developers:
Ravaged $5-ish
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space $1-ish

GG:
Cargo Commander $0.5-ish
(they're the most ineptly headed store of all time - their Twitter account also reeks of anything but professional management)

Other third parties:
Hitman Abs Pro $25 (see above)
Civilizations V Gods and Kings $6
various Indie Bundle things

What I didn't buy:
- SRTT Complete at $2.5 (THQ promo) because I forgot to
- Lego bundles because there's so many of those games in rather weird arrangements -> why not one bundle of all Lego games?
- Walking Dead at $12.49 -- because it'll be $5 cheaper in January :D

Passing notes: I didn't buy anything at GMG because they won't let me buy anything and their "one response a week"-style CS blames me/my computer/my internet connection/ancient deities. In terms of price fluctuation they're a really aggravating bunch as well - the people who complain here when a game is suddenly $2 cheaper should definitely head over there, they'd have a field day.

Quick PSA - 007 Legends (and all other Bond games) have been pulled digitally by Activision. If you want it and can find a copy, act fast.

[quote name='Luckz']- SRTT Complete at $2.5 (THQ promo) because I forgot to[/QUOTE]

I intended to buy that since I only got the base version of the THQ bundle but I never received my THQ code =\ I only bought Nexuiz at $1 from them, but I didn't think there was some price limit or anything.

[quote name='shezbot']Quick PSA - 007 Legends (and all other Bond games) have been pulled digitally by Activision. If you want it and can find a copy, act fast.[/QUOTE]
I noticed Blur is Gone from steam within the last 2 days also.
Might be all Bizarre Creations developer games published by Activision.

Both the 007 titles and blur were by them and created before Activision bought out Bizarre Creations in 2011 so maybe some issues came up.

[quote name='2wicked']I noticed Blur is Gone from steam within the last 2 days also.
Might be all Bizarre Creations developer games published by Activision.

Both the 007 titles and blur were by them and created before Activision bought out Bizarre Creations in 2011 so maybe some issues came up.[/QUOTE]

Actually no, Quantum of Solace was developed by Treyarch and Legends by Eurocom. Maybe the license for the Bond games expired or Activision is moving away from Steam to create their own digital distribution store like EA with Origin which i'm inclined to believe due to the remove of Blur of Steam as well.

[quote name='jrodri86']Actually no, Quantum of Solace was developed by Treyarch and Legends by Eurocom. Maybe the license for the Bond games expired or Activision is moving away from Steam to create their own digital distribution store like EA with Origin which i'm inclined to believe due to the remove of Blur of Steam as well.[/QUOTE]
Sorry all I remembered was they did Blood Stone lol.:whistle2:#
I hope they don't make a digital store Ubi and EA are bad enough.

[quote name='jrodri86']Actually no, Quantum of Solace was developed by Treyarch and Legends by Eurocom. Maybe the license for the Bond games expired or Activision is moving away from Steam to create their own digital distribution store like EA with Origin which i'm inclined to believe due to the remove of Blur of Steam as well.[/QUOTE]

No, these games were also removed from Activision's own store as well.

It's licenses. Blur is most likely to do with a song on the soundtrack like how Vice City was removed for a few weeks.

Amazon:
Saints Row the 3rd Shark Attack Pack - Free with $2 promo voucher
Sonic CD - $5
Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - $4.03 (had some credit)
Darksiders Franchise Pack - $8.00
Hotline Miami(courtesy of Severose)

Steam:
Ys: Oath in Felghana - $3.75
Ys Origin - $5
Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete Pack - $6.25

Green Man Gaming:
Mortal Kombat Kollection - Free using credit

I would have had more from GMG, but they ran out of keys. Overall Amazon was the only place with the best deals and I only bought three games from Steam this season so far because I can't get them anywhere else.

steam games

amazon

Scribblenauts Unlimited
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Tomb Raider: Underworld
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Max Payne 3
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Batman Retail
Spec Ops: The Line

steam- indies mostly

Hero Academy - Gold Pack
Natural Selection II
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
Hamlet or the last game without MMORPG features
LEGO Indiana Jones
Puzzle Dimension
Insecticide: Part 1
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
Skyrim Hearthfire
Penny Arcade's On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Poker Night
Killing Floor - Robot Premium DLC Character
Killing Floor - Golden Weapons Pack
Napoleon: Total War - Imperial Eagle Pack
Lucidity
Ys Origin
Culpa Innata
Patricians and Merchants
Emerald City Confidential
Jack Keane
Ankh - Battle of the Gods
Ankh - Heart of Osiris

GG
Viking: Battle of Asgard Retail

GMG
Devil May Cry 4 comp

--------------------------------

drm free

amazon

Mata Hari

gog

back to the future
wallace and gromit
tales of MI

Any thoughts on mass effect 3? Is the delxu version worth the extra $5? I've played 1 and 2 but none of the dlcs with 2. If I wait another year think there will be a 3 with all dlcs ?

Alright, I need some advice. I've got two more $5 coupons - do I drop one on Spec Ops? How long is it going to be on sale for at $2.50? There's not much else I'm waiting for - already have TWD, but there's part of me that wants to wait - we have an awful lot of January left.

[quote name='jake1999']Any thoughts on mass effect 3? Is the delxu version worth the extra $5? I've played 1 and 2 but none of the dlcs with 2. If I wait another year think there will be a 3 with all dlcs ?[/QUOTE]

deluxe edition contain some digital stuff eg soundtrack and digital book, free dlc and iinm From Ashes DLC for free which contains the Prothean squadmate.

Hey Tony, was Settlers 7 Gold supposed to go back to full price today?

Went to buy it for the 7.50 price and it's 29.99 now, will it be going back down or should I buy it off Ubisoft's sale today?

[quote name='INCyr']Alright, I need some advice. I've got two more $5 coupons - do I drop one on Spec Ops? How long is it going to be on sale for at $2.50? There's not much else I'm waiting for - already have TWD, but there's part of me that wants to wait - we have an awful lot of January left.[/QUOTE]

It will be at that price until the 9th, according to the first page.

I keep changing what I'm looking to use my 2 certificates on. I have a third reserved for Crusader Kings II, but the other two are pretty open. Might pick up Spec Ops, but the new WTF pack (with The Darkness II, DNF and Borderlands) is kinda tempting. But, I don't have strong feelings about any of those games.

[quote name='Genocidal']Funny story about Civ V. I split the 2K Strategy Pack with a friend, installed it last week and loaded up the tutorial. The tutorial never mentions that it doesn't end when victory conditions are met, so I ended up playing for 8 hours and achieved all the victory conditions until I hit 2051 and realized that it was going to go on forever.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there a story recently from reddit where a guy has been playing Civ II for like 10 years?

[quote name='NeoGutsman']That news story was from the area the thief was from. Tony, UW_Shock, me, and I think a couple others here are from the Seattle Area.

With that in mind, Tony, don't forget that you can call in the cops from Ballard or just call Jesse. :)

P.S. Sorry, not trying to make light of your situation. I hope things work out for you quickly. Oh, and anyone outside of Seattle: Ballard is totally different now. It's one of the hippest places in the area. Who woulda thought?

P.S.S. I suck at formatting apparently.[/QUOTE]

I live in Seattle. I used to live in South Lake Union until ahem, Amazon moved in and the rents got all jacked up. Now I live in Greenwood but I like it here. There's still lots of stuff within walking distance.

Ballard, well it's all condoized to me these days but I do like The Smoke Shop. That place is still old Ballard. Just don't ring the bell or you'll be buying the whole bar a round of drinks.

[quote name='pantsattack']I imagine running into you on a sidewalk and, "um, excuse me but...."

Ballard is nice (tho Red Mill was closed on NYE!) but Beacon Hill where I live is getting nicer with the nightlife. Georgetown a walk down the hill has the best brewery-crawl, possibly anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Beacon Hill is cool. I used to live there too. Up on the north end though by the bridge and the big old hospital building that Amazon used to be in. But it's really been getting more stuff going since the light rail got there. Friday night at Inay's is always fun.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Haha that's awesome dude. I haven't been out in Beacon Hill ever, I'm in Cap Hill so I stick primarily to this hood and downtown...I practically live at Linda's on the weekends because they have WiFi and let Paddington hang out there with me.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I used to go to Linda's all the time. I haven't been so much lately since I moved. It can be kind of hipstery, but then again so can all of Cap Hill. It's a neat little faux dive. I actually like the food too. The drunkest I have ever been in my life happened at Linda's, but the martini's from the Chapel bar were really to blame, it just didn't hit me until I got to Linda's. ;)

[quote name='arschloch']Hey, you know what part of the Seattle area is awesome & hip? Bellevue! Amirite?

Well, I live here, and I like it. :)[/QUOTE]

Uh, suuuure. Kidding! I go there once in a while for the mall. It's not so bad if you don't head over the bridge when the traffic is bad. There's a bunch of decent Indian restaurants on the east side too.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Haha I'll be out your way on Wednesday next week! I love Bellevue.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Oh? Going to Valve? ;)

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Kent is waaay cooler than any of the cities we've mentioned sofarohmanIliveinKent :( Not too bad for raising a family, but I sure do miss living closer to Seattle. At least I work close to Lower Queen Anne, so that's something. :)

Oh, and Beacon Hill has some cool stuff. Delite Bakery is awesome and way, way better than Valerio's.

Speaking of sinfully delicious, I just bought Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition a moment ago. I've never played before so hopefully I can handle the agonizing failure. I've been playing FTL off and on for a few weeks now, so I think I might be a little more steeled against constant death and restarts. Thanks for hooking up that deal, Tony!

EDIT: Hey, is this new? After I confirmed my digital order I was shown a screen where I could press a button that immediately showed me my game key. Usually I have to go to my software library in Amazon and find it there. Nice![/QUOTE]

Uh Kent, uh yeah. I generally try not to head much south of Georgetown. :p

Dee Lite Bakery is good though and cheap too.

Anyway, I should probably make my list like everyone else at some point but it would be TL;DR-ish.

One thing I will say is besides price, another reason I'd buy something on Steam vs Amazon is for gifting. The gifting system on Steam is just way nicer. With some people like my sister if I email them a key they forget about it and it sits in their email and I don't find out until months later (or ever maybe) but with the giifting system on Steam I know it went to their accounts and they get it right away and will see it next time they log in.

Gonna start where the coupons start
Amazon:
THQ Medley - 10
Indigo Prophecy - 2.50
MP3 Complete - 20
DS: PtD - 15
LA Noire - 7.50
Dreamcast Pck - 5
Hell Yeah - 3.75(?)
Serious Bundle - 10
DI GotY - 6
Costume Quest - 3.75
Scribblenauts - 7.50
DS2 Pack ~ 8
Kane and Lynch 1 - 3
Genesis Pack - 5
Desert to Sea ( For my bros new gaming rig :D) - 5
TSW - 13
2x Hotline Miami - 0 :p
----------------------------------
Total - 125

Impulse:
Viking - 5.08

Greenmangaming:
Mechromancer - 3.50

Steam:
Dead Rising 2 - 5
Hearthfire - 2.50
Saints Row TT Complete - 7.50 (Before amazon PM'd :/)
PoP: WW - 2.50
SC: Chaos Theory - 2.50
I Am Alive - 5.09
GRAW 2 - 2.50
Jericho - 3.30
THPS HD: Revert - 3.75
Pirates! - 5
Deponia - 5
Doom - 1.25
Sleeping Dogs DLC ~ 3
Bionic Commando - 5
Sniper Elite pack - 13
TW Battles - 1.50
Grimrock - 3.75
Witches - 2.50
Toki Tori - 0.5
Dredmor DLC - 0.75
Pendulo Pack - 15
Poker Night - 2.5
Fear 2 - 3.75
Empire TW DLC - 5
Batman DLC ~ 7(?)
----------------------------
Total - 110.25

Steam gave me DLC, and old stuff basically. Also, TW: Fall of the Samurai for EC? ;D

Ok, so *that's* why Ballard sounded so familiar, it's the neighborhood we stayed in when I missed going to PAX Prime by a day in 2011 (not bitter...). Spent most of the time doing the touristy attractions, drove by all the Bellevue tech offices, and caught a Mariners game (nice stadium). O'Shan Sushi was the first place I've had sushi from and makes me wish we had places as fresh and reasonably priced here.

[quote name='Motoki']Wasn't there a story recently from reddit where a guy has been playing Civ II for like 10 years?[/QUOTE]

Sure was.

I should throw together a purchase list at least for my benefit, but then I'd have to face and realize just how much I spend on games, and I'm not sure I want to do that. Maybe it won't be so bad if I ignore all the console purchases, including the fantastic Vita bundle Amazon ran on Black Friday.

[quote name='Motoki']One thing I will say is besides price, another reason I'd buy something on Steam vs Amazon is for gifting. The gifting system on Steam is just way nicer.[/quote]This for sure. Semi-related, library and inventory management on Amazon leave a lot to be desired. Not to mention, Steam is better for the casual browse and impulse buy. After using Amazon quite a bit this year it's easier to navigate, but there are still times that I'm looking for a page and have no idea how to get there.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Speaking of sinfully delicious, I just bought Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition a moment ago. I've never played before so hopefully I can handle the agonizing failure. I've been playing FTL off and on for a few weeks now, so I think I might be a little more steeled against constant death and restarts. Thanks for hooking up that deal, Tony![/QUOTE]
Don't forget to grab DSFix so that it renders at the proper resolution. Without that, the game's a visual mess on PC that upscales from some obscenely low resolution to whatever resolution you set.

$12.99 for Dark Souls after coupon is a steal; this game has consumed me the past few days. One of the best gaming experiences I have had in a long while.

And it actually looks... good, visually, after all the community tweaks and mods (compared to the abomination that I was presented with on initial load).

In other news, here's hoping that some other games or price adjustments happen between now and the end of the month on the Editor's Choice list. I am sitting on 3 coupons, and with the current list, I either already have it, or it is still more than I am willing to pay after coupon.

Amazon:
Dark Souls
Bioshock/Spec Ops pack (already had Spec Ops) w 2K coupon
Lego LotR
Scribblenauts

Steam:
Giana Sisters
Dawn of War Franchise
Hero Academy
Orcs Must Die 2 DLC

So, a little over $50 for my holiday purchases this year. Pretty tame, considering. Then again, other than Dark Souls, most were just impulse purchases and not things I was really "wanting".

[quote name='Germinator']Hi,

It appears Max Payne 3 is back in stock, however it is $30. Could someone link me to the one which included all 4 DLC that was available a few days ago.

The link below doesn't mention the DLC:
http://www.amazon.com/Rockstar-Games-40945Max-Payne-31/dp/B007681BQQ/ref=pd_sim_vg_20

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Here's the exact one I purchased a few days ago though it's now showing $59.99 and there's no mention of the DLC (wasn't when I bought it either). http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B007681BQQ/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

[quote name='jake1999']Any thoughts on mass effect 3? Is the delxu version worth the extra $5? I've played 1 and 2 but none of the dlcs with 2. If I wait another year think there will be a 3 with all dlcs ?[/QUOTE]

I'd have my doubts about a 3 with all of the DLCs sold together; they still haven't done that for 2. I know that the deluxe edition of 3 contains one of the story DLCs, but is the content added by it worth the extra $5?

I'm also wondering whether 3 might be cheaper than $10 regular/$15 deluxe sometime soon. Any thoughts?

Max Payne is up for Community Choice, voting ends in about 20 minutes. May want to hold off and get it there. It will probably be listed for $14.99 if it wins.

Saving over $40 for the steam edition 59.99 (Amazon) vs 14.99 (Steam) the edge has to go to Steam.

[quote name='Shrowd']Max Payne is up for Community Choice, voting ends in about 20 minutes. May want to hold off and get it there. It will probably be listed for $14.99 if it wins.

Saving over $40 for the steam edition 59.99 (Amazon) vs 14.99 (Steam) the edge has to go to Steam.[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't PM those, ain't it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back