Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm actually surprised SD isn't already on the list.

Anywho, someone else said before that Tony has posted info on upcoming EC stuff. I looked through his past posts and couldn't find any of that.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey dude,

They were back up for like an hour or so yesterday before they sold out again.

Apparently more people were waiting for them to come back up than I thought.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I get the impression people aren't understanding that the EC list is dynamic and will change throughout the month, thus they are prematurely burning through their coupons.

[quote name='MrBonk']i'm actually surprised SD isn't already on the list.

Anywho, someone else said before that Tony has posted info on upcoming EC stuff. I looked through his past posts and couldn't find any of that.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alice Complete
Dragon Age Pack
Need for Speed: The Run
EA Classics Bundle (Madden '08 and NHL 09)
Syndicate
Crysis Maximum Maximum Pack
Burning Hot Bundle (NFS Hot Pursuit, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box)
Battlefield 3 Shortcut Bundle

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tolyngee']I get the impression people aren't understanding that the EC list is dynamic and will change throughout the month, thus they are prematurely burning through their coupons.[/QUOTE]
Then the rest of the sale will be possibly better for the people who wait.;)
[quote name='Neuro5i5']Enjoy...[/QUOTE]
Thank you.

[quote name='Tolyngee']That final level was epic! Some Youtube vids have called it "the longest level ever"[/QUOTE]

Cool, next time could you consider those of us who have the game on the queue line and hold back on the spoilers??

Thanks.

[quote name='Tolyngee']I get the impression people aren't understanding that the EC list is dynamic and will change throughout the month, thus they are prematurely burning through their coupons.[/QUOTE]

what you're probably seeing are those who got tons of coupons by buying free demos or really cheap dlcs with the intent of trading the games over at steam. Just wait a month or so and you'll see all the trade offers. I think many of the folks who got coupons from buying games they wanted to buy are probably pacing themselves and aren't too stressed over 'not using up all my coupons'. Just a guess...;)

[quote name='PenguinJim']Interesting fact: WiiU and 3DS games are digital, too. In fact, video games are digital games. We can use "digital" to separate them from tabletop games, board games, real sports etc.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps I should have better phrased it as I was only counting PC-download games. :)

[quote name='DonRamon']Cool, next time could you consider those of us who have the game on the queue line and hold back on the spoilers??[/QUOTE]

I don't think you'll find that "Serious Sam 3 has a bunch of bad guys on the final level" to be too much of a spoiler. ;)

You know what...

Tony shouldn't ever give you guys clues ever again. Half the stuff you people are asking for is "Tony can I get this on sale with this extra sale sometime soon?" "Tony, is such and such going on sale?"

Seriously. And considering Tony vowed to only post 1 time per day for a week (and I think we're only on Day 3), all this pestering. No wonder the man is stressed out. I'd be stressed. Nevermind his poor hamsters.

[quote name='hal']I don't think you'll find that "Serious Sam 3 has a bunch of bad guys on the final level" to be too much of a spoiler. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would be like trying to spoil the "climax" in Debbie Does Dallas.

Looks like Sleeping Dogs was price-matched on Amazon. It's just too bad it's not part of the Editor's Choice of 2012 list (not just because it would be awesome to save $5, but because it was an absolutely fantastic game).

[quote name='hal']Here's the exact one I purchased a few days ago though it's now showing $59.99 and there's no mention of the DLC (wasn't when I bought it either). http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B007681BQQ/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20[/QUOTE]

The one you linked to is also $29.99, not $60.

The only one I can see which has the DLC is this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Payne-Complete-Season-Pass-Download/dp/B00A9XQ83Q/ref=pd_rhf_ee_s_cp_7

But that is $89.98

So was it an error from Amazon? Otherwise I'll just grab it from Steam?

Thanks

You do realize all the MP3 DLC is multiplayer, right. Not that I'm downplaying it or anything, I just don't want people thinking they're getting some special SP bonus missions or whatnot.

Every time I hear someone mention Tony, I keep seeing Tony the tiger saying "It's gggggggreattt~".

I think I have a problem.

[quote name='Tolyngee']That final level was epic! Some Youtube vids have called it "the longest level ever"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DonRamon']Cool, next time could you consider those of us who have the game on the queue line and hold back on the spoilers??

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Having the opinion that something is epic and/or long is a spoiler? Are you serious?

Both are nothing more than subjective opinion, it reveals nothing at all about the game. Period.

I suggest you don't read the boards. People could never state their favorite game or the best game of the year, as that would be considered a spoiler as well.

Been plenty of people talking about how depressing Spec Ops is. I don't see you bitching at all or even any of them?

[quote name='hal']I don't think you'll find that "Serious Sam 3 has a bunch of bad guys on the final level" to be too much of a spoiler. ;)[/QUOTE]

I didn't even go that far. I just gave subjective opinion on epicness and length. It could mean... anything.

[quote name='Motoki']The whole activating to Uplay and Uplay itself as a game store and client is still relatively new so it's very YMMV on that.[/QUOTE]
Yep, and as an addendum to that, it seems like the game has to be sold through their Uplay store to be able to register it with that workaround I posted before. Hopefully they expand that out.

[quote name='Slade']Every time I hear someone mention Tony, I keep seeing Tony the tiger saying "It's gggggggreattt~".

I think I have a problem.[/QUOTE]
Hey Tony!
I like the deals ya do.
Hey Tony!
If I could I would buy two.
You're the one and only buyer
With the lowest PM'd price
You know how to take a game deal and make it
Gr-r-r-r-eat!
Your sales are more than good
They're gr-r-r-eat!

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']You know what...

Tony shouldn't ever give you guys clues ever again. Half the stuff you people are asking for is "Tony can I get this on sale with this extra sale sometime soon?" "Tony, is such and such going on sale?"

Seriously. And considering Tony vowed to only post 1 time per day for a week (and I think we're only on Day 3), all this pestering. No wonder the man is stressed out. I'd be stressed. Nevermind his poor hamsters.[/QUOTE]
blah blah blah

[quote name='CheapThomas']what you're probably seeing are those who got tons of coupons by buying free demos or really cheap dlcs with the intent of trading the games over at steam. Just wait a month or so and you'll see all the trade offers. I think many of the folks who got coupons from buying games they wanted to buy are probably pacing themselves and aren't too stressed over 'not using up all my coupons'. Just a guess...;)[/QUOTE]

The more of something there is available... the less value it has.

[quote name='Tolyngee']Having the opinion that something is epic and/or long is a spoiler? Are you serious?

Both are nothing more than subjective opinion, it states nothing at all about the game. Period.

I suggest you don't read the boards. People could never state their favorite game or the best game of the year, as that would be considered a spoiler as well.

Been plenty of people talking about how depressing Spec Ops is. I don't see you bitching at all or even any of them?

I didn't even go that far. I just gave subjective opinion on epicness and length. It could mean... anything.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because I don't intend to play Spec OPS?? Have you considered you are not the center of the universe my little self centered and spoiled friend?? Oh and thanks for the bitch bit, I don't remember having insulted you but hey, getting all personal from the get go really shows how much self confidence you have.

It doesn't really matter, when you are looking forward to play X game, you don't want to know anything about the end level until you get there, be that if it's big, small, hard, easy, fun, boring, whatever.

Oh man, I couldn't believe the last chapter of Spec Ops where you had to shoot guns and take cover. What a twist! And I never would've guessed that it was Earth all along. I can't wait for Spec Ops The Line 2: Electric Boogaloo to see how they wrap up all the plot threads.

[quote name='DonRamon']Maybe because I don't intend to play Spec OPS?? Have you considered you are not the center of the universe my little self centered and spoiled friend?? Oh and thanks for the bitch bit, I don't remember having insulted you but hey, getting all personal from the get go really shows how much self confidence you have.

It doesn't really matter, when you are looking forward to play X game, you don't want to know anything about the end level until you get there, be that if it's big, small, hard, easy, fun, boring, whatever.[/QUOTE]

How was I to know you intended to play Serious Sam 3?

So, it's not don't post because it might spoil it for someone...

But don't post because it might spoil it for Don and Don alone?

But "Center of the universe/self-centered"? Pot calls the kettle black.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Oh man, I couldn't believe the last chapter of Spec Ops where you had to shoot guns and take cover. What a twist! And I never would've guessed that it was Earth all along. I can't wait for Spec Ops The Line 2: Electric Boogaloo to see how they wrap up all the plot threads.[/QUOTE]

It takes place on Earth!?! *&#@! Game is ruined now! /me puts Spec Ops up for trade, 1 million internet points.

[quote name='MC Kage']Went ahead and got Hotline for $2.50

Now to decide on Dark Souls.[/QUOTE]

I did the same yesterday. Couldn't resist anymore and bought Hotline Miami. After playing it, only can say I regret not buying it before. Is an awesome game! Can't believe how fun it is... Even dying is fun! Can't recommend it enough...

[quote name='Neuro5i5']I'm sensing a disturbance in the thread...
[/QUOTE]

He's on ignore now, so it's done.

But basically I cannot have any thought about a game.

Hope he played ME3 already. Kind of hard not to know the opinions about that one.

[quote name='Tolyngee']How was I to know you intended to play Serious Sam 3?

So, it's not don't post because it might spoil it for someone...

But don't post because it might spoil it for Don and Don alone?

But "Center of the universe/self-centered"? Pot calls the kettle black.[/QUOTE]

Aw, how cute, a kiddy response. Fire away mate, if that makes you feel more manly more power to you.

I stopped caring for angry internerd flames the day I realized they do it only because they are hidden behind the screen.

All I said, and I quote myself:

Cool, next time could you consider those of us who have the game on the queue line and hold back on the spoilers??

Thanks.
If you found that offensive, it only shows your lack of maturity, and that's your problem, not mine, but hey, what was that? Pot calls the kettle black?

Too cute :cool:

It's like in Batman AA. In the opening scene
Joker takes over Arkham Asylum
. You play through a set of
twists and turns
. You fight
lowbie thugs, mini bosess and bosses
. You solve
puzzles
. You get
upgrades
. The game ends with
a surprising twist
Batman fights Joker

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This thread really needs to flush out all the toxicity immediately guys, please cut the crap right now.

http://www.amazon.com/Plug-In-Digital-Toilet-Download/dp/B00AHH57YA/

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Man guys this shit is legit! Buy, Buy, Buy! SPOILER ALERT
It has Toilets and you clean crap. No way!

Side note, any chance we will see a return of the Max Payne 3 deal Tony? Just curious sorry if this was asked before. I think you might have said you just haven't heard back from Rockstar but my memory is a bit foggy. If that is the case, no chance on matching the community vote deal? (I know you don't match flash sales but not sure if this qualifies as such). Thanks in advance, keep up the good work!
-monkeyz

[quote name='asheskitty']It's like in Batman AA. In the opening scene
twists and turns
. You fight
lowbie thugs, mini bosess and bosses
. You solve
puzzles
. You get
upgrades
. The game ends with
a surprising twist
Batman fights Joker
.[/QUOTE]

I have no clue why I actually went through clicking each spoiler even after seeing where it was going. I guess I was hoping it would be like funny Mad Libs or something, or maybe I just like clicking spoiler tags.

[quote name='lnknprk']I have no clue why I actually went through clicking each spoiler even after seeing where it was going. I guess I was hoping it would be like funny Mad Libs or something, or maybe I just like clicking spoiler tags.[/QUOTE]

Spoilers are essentially the comically oversized red button's with DO NOT PUSH written in big white letters on them. It is that stupid urge we cannot fight, our curosity must be fulfilled even if we know what is behind it. That or something about being a rebel. ALso not sure if thread is derailing or just contributing to making it worse.

[quote name='MC Kage']Went ahead and got Hotline for $2.50

Now to decide on Dark Souls.[/QUOTE]

Imo, it's not as omg-tough as people make it out to be, if that's what's holding you back.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Yeah, that would be like trying to spoil the "climax" in Debbie Does Dallas.[/QUOTE]

Deep Throat doesn't end with
Nixon's resignation
?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This thread really needs to flush out all the toxicity immediately guys, please cut the crap right now.

http://www.amazon.com/Plug-In-Digital-Toilet-Download/dp/B00AHH57YA/

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Why's my mouse clicking the buy button all on it's own?

So the moral of the story is to take actions in the thread that could be personified by the games that we want.

Any ideas for Mass Effect 3? Maybe we all make smurf accounts, one starts with a troll post, and exponentially more make troll posts until we all get shut down by mods, thus calling it a mass effect. Then Tony can come in and put that toilet game on sale again (shitty ending).

Yep, that'll definitely get us that game. Any takers?

EDIT: And thanks a lot, Tony. You made me buy a shitty game. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrBonk']6$ isn't good enough when it was on sale on steam? hah[/QUOTE]

Well, I got it for $9.99 on 28/12/2011 from Getgamesgo, just one month after release so it should be less than $5 by now :lol:

[quote name='BMXJouster']Looks like Sleeping Dogs was price-matched on Amazon. It's just too bad it's not part of the Editor's Choice of 2012 list (not just because it would be awesome to save $5, but because it was an absolutely fantastic game).[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, it is one of the best games I've ever played

Glad the Desert to Sea bundle came back, even though I already own Bioshock 1+2. $2.50 extra for gifts down the line is great.

Have to say Tony,
this sale has been fun.

[quote name='asheskitty']
Why's my mouse clicking the buy button all on it's own?[/QUOTE]

And it downloads crazy fast from Amazon,
since it's only 12MB.

...not that I would buy such shit.

[quote name='asheskitty']It's like in Batman AA. In the opening scene
twists and turns
. You fight