Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Needles-Kane']Good, easy to pass on Alice, didn't want to support that chinese game anyways. Would have liked to play the original though :([/QUOTE]

Racist! Plus, how unpatriotic is it to support sometime whose first name is American?

As noted by Tony on Reddit:

1/11-1/13:
Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon)
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon)

1/18-1/20:
Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon)
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon)
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon)
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon)

1/13-1/19:
Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon)

1/11-1/12
Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon)
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shezbot']As noted by Tony on Reddit:

1/11-1/13:
Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon)
Dragon Age Pack PC - $13.99 pre-coupon ($8.99 after coupon)

1/18-1/20:

1/13-1/19:

1/11-1/12
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon)[/QUOTE]

Lol, beat me too it, I'm in the middle of my "love you so much CAG" post.

Shezbot has beaten me to the punch on the deals!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol, beat me too it, I'm in the middle of my "love you so much CAG" post.

Shezbot has beaten me to the punch on the deals!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

LOL Sorry - my boredom at home beat your multi-tasking. ;) I also fixed my missed link too haha.

[quote name='shezbot']LOL Sorry - my boredom at home beat your multi-tasking. ;) I also fixed my missed link too haha.[/QUOTE]

No worries, saved me like 10 minutes lol. Thanks again, you rock dude.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, thanks for all the deals. I know you're working on deals with publishers but a deal on Dead Space 1 and 2 on EC in preparation for Dead Space 3 would be great. Thanks!

God damnit, I didn't get any keys for some reason. The games never even showed up in my library, just the collection with no other icons/options to get a key. It's still in my all games but the picture isn't there on the shelf anymore. Guess I missed out on not only the Borderlands 4 pack but also the Bethesda deal now.

Thanks for the update! Anyone else passing on these? DA pack was 6.99 after coupon last year and Crisis Max was 9.99 during Gamespot show? Just tough for me to put it in the backlog at the higher price point.

[quote name='Detruire']Wait a minute... $13.99 for the Dragon Age pack? That's the wrong direction, Tony! The wrong direction! :whee:[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!! I want whatever Tony's smoking.

[quote name='Detruire']Wait a minute... $13.99 for the Dragon Age pack? That's the wrong direction, Tony! The wrong direction! :whee:[/QUOTE]

Lol, still sub $10 after coupon broham :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='yangwenli']Thanks for the update! Anyone else passing on these? DA pack was 6.99 after coupon last year and Crisis Max was 9.99 during Gamespot show? Just tough for me to put it in the backlog at the higher price point.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was hoping the Alice pack would be $4.99 after coupon.
And Syndicate was already $5 before right? And you were given a $5 EC coupon at that time too.

NHL 09 (and probably Madden as well) is a PS2 port and has no controller or widescreen support.

So it's just really old shit to be honest.

I remember using up all my coupons last year in January but so far I've been really disappointed. I regret the DS pack for $13, I justified getting it because I'd get a coupon. I have 4-5 and don't see myself using any :(

With all the THQ craziness I wasn't sure if Darksiders Medley was going to have time to make another appearance. Good to hear that it's going up on the 11th, as opposed to, lets say, the 23rd.

Thanks Tony!

[quote name='yangwenli']Thanks for the update! Anyone else passing on these? DA pack was 6.99 after coupon last year and Crisis Max was 9.99 during Gamespot show? Just tough for me to put it in the backlog at the higher price point.[/QUOTE]

DA Pack has been $1 cheaper, that is correct, Crysis Max Pack has not been $9.99 through us (ever).

Watch me be wrong on that too.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']DA Pack has been $1 cheaper, that is correct, Crysis Max Pack has not been $9.99 through us (ever).

Watch me be wrong on that too.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Now you've confused me. The DA pack was $12 last year, so $1 more'd be $13 (which is what you posted earlier) - while shezbot's post (which I though was C+P'd) says $14. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol, still sub $10 after coupon broham :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'm not the only one with broham in their everyday vocabulary :applause:

That's good to know :D

[quote name='hailey']NHL 09 (and probably Madden as well) is a PS2 port and has no controller or widescreen support.

So it's just really old shit to be honest.

I remember using up all my coupons last year in January but so far I've been really disappointed. I regret the DS pack for $13, I justified getting it because I'd get a coupon. I have 4-5 and don't see myself using any :([/QUOTE]

No controller support at all? That's enough to make me reconsider buying them. You just can't play sports games without a controller..

[quote name='Detruire']Now you've confused me. The DA pack was $12 last year, so $1 more'd be $13 (which is what you posted earlier) - while shezbot's post (which I though was C+P'd) says $14. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

True. A few pages ago Tony mentioned $13, but then the Reddit post Tony made had it at $14. Tony may have originally typed it wrong. Hopefully it's the latter though (even though I already have half the bundle so it's no good for me).

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yeah, Idiotekque promised to keep my pics to himself if I bought and played TSW with him. Stand up guy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, about that....not so much. I have to say I really liked the silver lamé, though.

Keep up the great work Tony! The the previous lowest for NFS:TR was $5. Alice has me torn since I already have Alice:MR. Checking CamelCamelCamel (in sig), I think Crysis max max was $14 before, so still a buck lower =) ...tempting.

Whiners gonna whine.

1/11-1/13:
Dragon Age Pack PC - $13.99 pre-coupon ($8.99 after coupon)

1/18-1/20:

1/13-1/19:

1/11-1/12
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon)[/QUOTE]

awesome, i cant wait,,

[quote name='EGWill']Hey Tony,
So "Saint's Row The 3rd" is currently one of the EC games for $39.99. Yet "Saint's Row the 3rd: The Full Package" is $14.99. Any chance of switching "The Full Package" version as the EC choice instead?
Thanks,
EGWill[/QUOTE]

the full package version was $7.50 if you had bought it directly from steam as recently as yesterday(i think the deal ended this morning). you probably should have just bought it then. it was $2.50 for saints row the 3rd full package on christmas day(i missed out on that deal but a few lucky ones got it) so it will surely drop to a cheap price again

that is a good deal on the dragon age pack, i already own dragon age origans ultimate(picked it up for $5 at the steam summer sale), I guess i could buy the amazon version and try to trade the dao ultimate keys for something i actually don't own.

its not a bad deal on the alice bundle, but i already own alice maddness returns, i(like many others) was just hoping for the bundle to be cheaper, and there is no way i am going to double dip unless it was like 2.50(not going to happen this year).

[quote name='Detruire']Now you've confused me. The DA pack was $12 last year, so $1 more'd be $13 (which is what you posted earlier) - while shezbot's post (which I though was C+P'd) says $14. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shezbot']True. A few pages ago Tony mentioned $13, but then the Reddit post Tony made had it at $14. Tony may have originally typed it wrong. Hopefully it's the latter though (even though I already have half the bundle so it's no good for me).[/QUOTE]

Oh yea, just poor reading on my part. $13 is correct, I'll change now, the correct price is $12.99 or $7.99 after coupon.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh yea, just poor reading on my part. $13 is correct, I'll change now, the correct price is $12.99 or $7.99 after coupon.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I've updated my post too to minimize any further confusion.

[quote name='dracula']the full package version was $7.50 if you had bought it directly from steam as recently as yesterday(i think the deal ended this morning). you probably should have just bought it then. it was $2.50 for saints row the 3rd full package on christmas day(i missed out on that deal but a few lucky ones got it) so it will surely drop to a cheap price again[/QUOTE]

I don't remember that. Was it a price glitch? [sounds like it]. Can't really count that as a price point if it was a glitch.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']I don't remember that. Was it a price glitch? [sounds like it]. Can't really count that as a price point if it was a glitch.[/QUOTE]

It was a steam sale price match, but it was also on the $5 THQ coupon availability. I missed out on it too since I wasn't aware the PM was timed on steam. It reverted back to 12.99 before coupon (or something like that afterwards).

[quote name='UW_Shocks']I don't remember that. Was it a price glitch? [sounds like it]. Can't really count that as a price point if it was a glitch.[/QUOTE]
It was price matched to $7.5 (Steam) for a while when the $5 THQ promo coupon was still active.

Sorry if this question has been asked before but is the "The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack" making a return as a sale?

1/11-1/13:
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon)

1/18-1/20:

1/13-1/19:

1/11-1/12

disappointing:(

Just my opinion

Still thankful for T-Money

[quote name='georgebot84']disappointing:(

Just my opinion

Still thankful for T-Money[/QUOTE]

If you set yourself up with unreasonable expectations you'll invariably be disappointed.

[quote name='Mooby']If you set yourself up with unreasonable expectations you'll invariably be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

How's it unreasonable to expect good deals from amazon?

Thanks for the deals, Tony. I already own most of those packs and/or games now, but Need For Speed: The Run looks cool. Anyone have thoughts on Syndicate and the Crysis Maximum Maximum pack? I have little idea what the Crysis games play like.

[quote name='hailey']How's it unreasonable to expect good deals from amazon?[/QUOTE]

So... those are bad deals? Just because you might own them or aren't interested in them doesn't make them bad deals.

[quote name='yangwenli']My bad on the Crysis Max pack. Probably getting confused with Steam and their picture of Crysis franchise and the big 9.99 on it.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Steam's "Crysis Franchise" just the first one and Warhead for $9.99. I don't recall Crysis 2 being included (I could very well be wrong though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back