Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have Deus Ex and QC on PC and JC2 on ps3 but ill definitely be grabbing this bundle for sure. Will gift out the extras to a friend but this is amazing work Tony. Thanks for all the work you do

[quote name='erequena']Oh sorry dude! At work CAG doesn't display properly, one of the issues is precisely the PM notifications.

Yeah, it's been sold, Fox beat you to it[/QUOTE]

Damn, dude. :) I activated PM notifications in the settings.

Ok, does anyone have a spare F.E.A.R. 1 from the Fear Bundle? I am willing to pay 2.5$ in Amazon GC.

That bundle is ridiculous, I wish I hadn't bought The Last Remnant or Quantum Conundrum for around $4 each now, but I don't have any of the other games, so I'll probably still pick it up.

[quote name='KaOTiK']Only thing I hate about these awesome bundles is I own all or 90% of the games in them grrr![/QUOTE]

lol, same here. The only games I don't have from this new bundle are Hitman Blood Money and Just Cause 1.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Guys,

Our Deal of the Week next week is stupid awesome.

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition + DLC
Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

+10% off Hitman Absolution for people who buy this bundle, or who have purchased those games from us in the past.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

tumblr_m5a5seEA3p1qkjvg5.gif

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

+10% off Hitman Absolution for people who buy this bundle, or who have purchased those games from us in the past.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Let's see. I payed ~$10 for Deus Ex + ~$5 for the DLC (Barely played it). $3.75 for JC2. and ~2.50 for Blood Money (Barely Played). Why do I buy games from not-amazon?

FYI just confirmed, our Augmented Edition redeems the Tactical Enhancement pack but not the Explosive Mission. We won't have time to ingest and test the Explosive Mission before Sunday so just to clarify:

Deus Ex: HR + DLC = Deus Ex: HR + The Missing Link + Tactical Enhancement Pack.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='KaOTiK']Only thing I hate about these awesome bundles is I own all or 90% of the games in them grrr![/QUOTE]

If you only want 1 or 2 games, usually you can find someone selling off the keys they don't need.

I'd be all over that if I didn't own everything out of that I wanted but Quantum Conundrum (which I'm not dying to play). Insane deal.

Are those Steamwork? because DAMN those games looks fine, although I already have Just Cause 2, Supreme Commander 2 and Blood Money. (Bought them from a bundle too xD)

Only thing I don't think are defacto Steamworks are JC1, Last Remnant, and Blood Money although I'm sure he might be able to get Steam keys for them.

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow awesome deal, I had been holding out for Deus Ex, and would like Quantum Conundrum. I will definitely be getting this pack.

[quote name='Mooby']Only thing I don't think are defacto Steamworks are JC1, Last Remnant, and Blood Money although I'm sure he might be able to get Steam keys for them.[/QUOTE]

Tony's stated on neogaf that all games will have Steam keys. BTW, The Last Remnant comes with a key that activates on Steam, no matter where you buy it.

[quote name='Mooby']Only thing I don't think are defacto Steamworks are JC1, Last Remnant, and Blood Money although I'm sure he might be able to get Steam keys for them.[/QUOTE]

Well Tony, that's an awesome deal, and would be even better for some of us if you can get steam keys for all of them! I'm buying a lot of bundles lately... one game alone doesn't seem much of a deal these days, unless I really really want it.

[quote name='Estbarul']Are those Steamwork? because DAMN those games looks fine, although I already have Just Cause 2, Supreme Commander 2 and Blood Money. (Bought them from a bundle too xD)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']Tony's stated on neogaf that all games will have Steam keys. BTW, The Last Remnant comes with a key that activates on Steam, no matter where you buy it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Estbarul']Well Tony, that's an awesome deal, and would be even better for some of us if you can get steam keys for all of them! I'm buying a lot of bundles lately... one game alone doesn't seem much of a deal these days, unless I really really want it.[/QUOTE]

They are all Steam keys :).

Cheers,
Tony

Crazy. This is why I'm holding out on a lot of THQ and Squeenix games. THQ-wise I'm thinking some kooky pack with SR3, Darksiders 2, etc. at a FACEMELTING price next couple of months~

[quote name='darcmin']nice deal but already have the games i want from that bundle. saving money until the next set of deals.[/QUOTE]

Same here, always good games and deals

[quote name='sunasun']Awww, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: Are they your first?[/QUOTE]
Yup. Thanks.

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
sold. Sold. SOLD!

I'LL be selling quantum conundrum for $2 to whoever wants it. PM me SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

That deal is sick.

I have every game but the deal is soo good that i will definetly buy it and trade it for other games

[quote name='kaydigi']Buying the bundle just for last remnant.[/QUOTE]

Last Remnant was a game I didn't recognize. I looked it up on Steam and I do have it on my wishlist. Dang. An even better bundle. I was drooling over the JCs, Hitman and Deus Ex.

[quote name='AmazingHulk']Our Deal of the Week next week is stupid awesome.

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

That deal is sick.

I have every game but the deal is soo good that i will definitely buy it and trade it for other games
[/QUOTE]

Why do I even bother buying games anywhere else at this point?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
October should be fun, November and December are going to be face melting...that's right...face melting.
[/QUOTE]

Like Strategy First and 1C level face melting? :p

Yes I am going to keep bringing it up. The Square deal is amazing no doubt but I have most of those games and don't have a bunch of the SF and 1Cs so that is always what I am checking back here for. :D

[quote name='Greyghost']Like Strategy First and 1C level face melting? :p

Yes I am going to keep bringing it up. The Square deal is amazing no doubt but I have most of those games and don't have a bunch of the SF and 1Cs so that is always what I am checking back here for. :D[/QUOTE]

^^^Yup! :D
Can't wait for the SF and 1C deals.

Well damn, I have $10 and was gonna buy the Batman bundle, but now I'm waiting until next week lol

Seriously Amazon's PC game deals are better then anyone else's. Steam can compare during the summer/winter sales, but for the rest of the year its no contest...

Even with the major Steam sales you'll pretty much NEVER see all of those games available for $10. Doubt you could get them all for under $20 during the next big sale.

[quote name='Akira146']I f only amazon allowed non US citizens to buy these deals....[/QUOTE]
/me sees his birth certificate

OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN BREAKING THE LAW ALL THIS TIME

Man, I paid more than that just for Deus Ex and it's DLC (although I don't regret it - I love that game). I'll still pick up the pack just for the others. Insane deal, Tony!

[quote name='elessar123']Any updates on an Endless Space deal?[/QUOTE]

Would like to know this as well, I'm waiting for a good Endless Space deal.

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

/head explodes

I own every single one of those games yet I want to buy them again because of that price.

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

WoW!!!!

One question:

I suppose there will be separate keys for each game, but there will be separate keys for DE:HR and DLCs? Ore one key for all DE:HR pack?

Thanks.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Many of you have my direct email and cell phone number.

I consider it a testament to the fact that you aren't crazy people that I received 0 phone calls over my vacation :).

Glad to be back, long live the deals.

October should be fun, November and December are going to be face melting...that's right...face melting.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

It has gone way beyond face melting now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyMhacBLEp4&feature=player_detailpage#t=85s
(Edit)Skip to 85 seconds in it appears it didnt take the time I set into account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So&feature=player_detailpage#t=27s
(Edit)Skip to 27 seconds in it appears it didnt take the time I set into account.

This is amazing and it has to be the best bundle ever. I am watching a countdown clock as we speak because I just can't wait for it to start. I can not even begin to fathom what deals await us the rest of the year but I think that I am going to never sleep again at the way my backlog is growing.

Damn, wish I didn't buy most of those games elsewhere (although Amazon's Quantum Conundrum isn't the season pass version I think).

Interested in Deus Ex out of it though.

Dammit Amazonman, I paid $20 for Deus Ex and it's DLC back in January and now I look a fool because not even 10 months later you are selling it for a reduced price, along with a bunch of other games that I bought last year for like $5 or so. Is this how you treat your customers?

[quote name='Horsewarrior of Janjaweed']Dammit Amazonman, I paid $20 for Deus Ex and it's DLC back in January and now I look a fool because not even 10 months later you are selling it for a reduced price, along with a bunch of other games that I bought last year for like $5 or so. Is this how you treat your customers?[/QUOTE]

I think this is a joke? At least I hope it is?

[quote name='Horsewarrior of Janjaweed']Dammit Amazonman, I paid $20 for Deus Ex and it's DLC back in January and now I look a fool because not even 10 months later you are selling it for a reduced price, along with a bunch of other games that I bought last year for like $5 or so. Is this how you treat your customers?[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back