Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooooo glad you're all enjoying the bundle :).

Demand is crazy, if the bundle becomes unavailable it is because something in the pack ran out of keys. I'm waking up early tomorrow to head into the office and put more keys in, so don't despair if it is down for a couple hours.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Os Money']some one can have the hitman code

9VWS-46E6AE-HWNHL9

To redeem your credit simply visit: http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-41017-Absolution3-Hitman/dp/B007VFHIHA/ Click "Pre-order PC Download" and input this code into the "Gift Codes and Promotions" box then click "Apply".

just post that you redeemed it...you know the drill[/QUOTE]

Someone's used it :cry:

Anyways great deal. Any codes we might be expecting Tony?... last time I got the EA Pack and then the octofun code was released a few days later :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my copy :D as soon as I could see the price change. I am so psyched to finally play The Last Remnant :D. Also on a side note I have multiple copies now for a few of the games because I had picked up several different bundles in the past that contained the games. I put the list of games that I have multiple copies of in my signature. Check it out if you are looking for a specific game and don't want to get the bundle.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI just confirmed, our Augmented Edition redeems the Tactical Enhancement pack but not the Explosive Mission. We won't have time to ingest and test the Explosive Mission before Sunday so just to clarify:

Deus Ex: HR + DLC = Deus Ex: HR + The Missing Link + Tactical Enhancement Pack.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Hi Tony, it looks like Augmented Edition from the Absolutely Great Square Bundle does not include Tactical Enhancement pack. My friend activated the game and there is nothing in the DLC list

What an amazing deal. Everything activated with no issues at all. I'm not sure I've bot a bundle with better value than this one. Can't wait to see what the holiday season brings up over here.

Ugh..finally broke down and downloaded Steam, the deal was too good. Still prefer the DRM free goodness of GOG.com and Humble Bundles though.

[quote name='pinkgun']Hi Tony, it looks like Augmented Edition from the Absolutely Great Square Bundle does not include Tactical Enhancement pack. My friend activated the game and there is nothing in the DLC list[/QUOTE]

same for me :) I'm still happy with the deal though. Thanks Tony :)

[quote name='60fps']When did Amazon digital start taxing? It seems like it just happened tonight.[/QUOTE]

A few states recently changed the laws on that issue. Virginia is one of the ones I know off the top of my head.

[quote name='pinkgun']Hi Tony, it looks like Augmented Edition from the Absolutely Great Square Bundle does not include Tactical Enhancement pack. My friend activated the game and there is nothing in the DLC list[/QUOTE]

It's included as part of the Augmented Edition, or at least it's supposed to be. Did he right click on it in his library, select Properties and check the DLC tab? Or is that what you meant?

[quote name='espy605']It's included as part of the Augmented Edition, or at least it's supposed to be. Did he right click on it in his library, select Properties and check the DLC tab? Or is that what you meant?[/QUOTE]

Amazon's website for the PC version of the games says:

"The Augmented Edition contains additional bonus content including:

• Exclusive 40-page Artbook - Showcasing the concepts behind the world of 2027. Discover the origins of the design, the characters and the weapons of Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • 44-minute making-of chronicling the trials and tribulations of the Eidos-Montreal team
  • Motion comic based on the first issue of the DC Comics adaptation
  • Game soundtrack composed by Michael McCann
  • E3 Trailer and animated storyboard"

There is NO mention of any DLC's being included in the PC version of the Augmented Edition.

[quote name='SeymourGams']A few states recently changed the laws on that issue. Virginia is one of the ones I know off the top of my head.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I guess Pennsylvania just joined them then. If I had any reason to buy cheap as possible this would be it. So now Amazon has the cheapest prices, but Steam is tax free. Meh, I bet Steam starts taxing around Black Friday.

I have:
Supreme Commander 2
Quantum Conundrum

for anyone who might be missing those in their collection for $2.

Thanks again Tony for deals. Love the holiday shopping season since everything seems to go on sale eventually from now till end of Dec...

The "Place your order" button on my browser is greyed out so I can't complete checkout. Anyone know what's up?

edit - omg, i reloaded and now it's not available. what the????

I swore I was done buying games until I worked through my backlog... and then this deal came along. Well played, Tony. Well played.

[quote name='shrinerr']The "Place your order" button on my browser is greyed out so I can't complete checkout. Anyone know what's up?

edit - omg, i reloaded and now it's not available. what the????[/QUOTE]

It shows as unavailable on my screen too. Maybe they ran out of keys already?

[quote name='yangwenli']I have:
Quantum Conundrum

[/QUOTE]

PM sent. :)

Need Missing Link DLC and Blood Money. Offers on PM.

P.S. Great bundle, Tony!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Soooooo glad you're all enjoying the bundle :).

Demand is crazy, if the bundle becomes unavailable it is because something in the pack ran out of keys. I'm waking up early tomorrow to head into the office and put more keys in, so don't despair if it is down for a couple hours.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

For those saying its unavailable... see the quote above.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It'll be fixed shortly.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Tony.

This is my second account. I can't view all CDKEYs in my primary account due to this problem.
There are no CDKEYs, no yellow button to view CDKEY. Is it technical problem?

Thanks Tony!

I ran into the other room and woke my wife up to ensure I could make this purchase (cause we all know who will be sleeping on the couch should I not ask). Hopping from foot-to-foot and asking for money. I feel like I'm 5 again.

This deal rocks.

[quote name='LinHongJun']Thanks, Tony.

This is my second account. I can't view all CDKEYs in my primary account due to this problem.
There are no CDKEYs, no yellow button to view CDKEY. Is it technical problem?[/QUOTE]

The problem is that order velocity was so huge that some people sprinted past the system realizing we are out of keys. When i put more in you should get yours. if mot contacg CS and they'll get you sorted. sorry for the hassle dude.

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Thanks Tony!

I ran into the other room and woke my wife up to ensure I could make this purchase (cause we all know who will be sleeping on the couch should I not ask). Hopping from foot-to-foot and asking for money. I feel like I'm 5 again.

This deal rocks.[/QUOTE]

Lol :)

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MC Kage']Anyways great deal. Any codes we might be expecting Tony?... last time I got the EA Pack and then the octofun code was released a few days later :/[/QUOTE]

If you don't know that's fine too. Jw

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Thanks Tony!

This deal rocks.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like y'all should agree on a budgeted monthly amount that each person can use at their leisure.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']The problem is that order velocity was so huge that some people sprinted past the system realizing we are out of keys. When i put more in you should get yours. if mot contacg CS and they'll get you sorted. sorry for the hassle dude.
Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

But I can't see CDKEYs that I clicked before. They are all disappeared. XD

man I really hope this gets back up. they can add all the keys they want, but it will just instantly get sold out again. stayed up till 3am eastern to get this pack but it was listed at $161. I hope i dont regret not buying for $161 and fighting for a price match. does anyone know if this is limited to one bundle per person? because if it isnt i foresee this being very hard to get

I think it's safe to say that Tony will get this worked out shortly...Glad you had that vacation. Shopping season is hell for retailers. :)

It's Sunday folks so some other Amazon folks may not be as quick out of bed to help fix this.

For folks who've PMed me, I do see keys in my account so I should be able to email or message you them if you still wanted the 3 items I didn't need.

[quote name='tham1988']man I really hope this gets back up. they can add all the keys they want, but it will just instantly get sold out again. stayed up till 3am eastern to get this pack but it was listed at $161. I hope i dont regret not buying for $161 and fighting for a price match. does anyone know if this is limited to one bundle per person? because if it isnt i foresee this being very hard to get[/QUOTE]

You can buy as many as you can/want.

[quote name='topplehat']Sounds like y'all should agree on a budgeted monthly amount that each person can use at their leisure.[/QUOTE]

Oh I have a budget. But then they released Borderlands 2, X-Com, Dishonored, Pokemon Black 2, and in 2 weeks is Assassin's Creed III and Lego LOTR.

I've long since blown our budget :)

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']This is a really great deal... on games I already own. Well, except for Quantum Conundrum. I loved, loved Deus Ex HR, though. Loved it.[/QUOTE]

Deal is alive again

[quote name='MC Kage']If you don't know that's fine too. Jw[/QUOTE]

We're unsure yet. Still determining how "worth it" it was. I can tell you there won't likely be one this week.

[quote name='tjs09']Hurry, Tony! They're rebelling![/QUOTE]

Lol I feel like I'm in Jurassic Park.

So here's the full rundown of my evening/morning so far:

1. Realized we were dramatically low on keys for one of the products in the bundle last evening while doing the final flight check.

2. Send frantic red exclamation point email

3. Get keyfile, realize that I don't have password for it, nor do I know how to put keys in the system (our OPS team does this). Also realize that I have to be in the office to access password for keyfile (can't VPN those).

4. Call cab (it is now 2AM).

5. Get Paddington, go sit on the porch and wait for Cab.

6. Fall asleep and miss cab.

7. Wake up, Paddington is judging me.

8. Call another Cab (now 5AM).

9. Arrive at office, realize I left my badge at home. Paddington is still judging.

10. Spend 30 minutes verifying my identity with the security guard.

11. Get into my office area. Call the OPS guy who handles this stuff. Now 5:30 AM. Paddington lays down under the desk with his bone.

12. Spend the last 2 hours on the phone Jurassic Park style while the OPS guy walks me through getting more keys into the system.

13. Write this. Paddington now back asleep.

[quote name='LinHongJun']But I can't see CDKEYs that I clicked before. They are all disappeared. XD[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tham1988']man I really hope this gets back up. they can add all the keys they want, but it will just instantly get sold out again. stayed up till 3am eastern to get this pack but it was listed at $161. I hope i dont regret not buying for $161 and fighting for a price match. does anyone know if this is limited to one bundle per person? because if it isnt i foresee this being very hard to get[/QUOTE]

It'll be back up. Getting keys in the system now.

[quote name='yangwenli']I think it's safe to say that Tony will get this worked out shortly...Glad you had that vacation. Shopping season is hell for retailers. :)

It's Sunday folks so some other Amazon folks may not be as quick out of bed to help fix this.

For folks who've PMed me, I do see keys in my account so I should be able to email or message you them if you still wanted the 3 items I didn't need.[/QUOTE]

Hoping to have a buy box in the next few minutes.

[quote name='LinHongJun']You can buy as many as you can/want.[/QUOTE]

This man, he speaks the truth.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Indiansfan008']I've been sitting here clicking refresh for 2 hours - got it! Thanks![/QUOTE]

Why don't you use browser plugins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back