Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Tony

It can't display any key now. Waiting for it to be fixed. I don't know when I can view my game keys after purchases. I have PMed you my email yesterday.

[quote name='hal']The code was a very nice gesture! I redeemed one for some Warlock DLC (2.99 .99) Woo![/QUOTE]

Doh, I knew I should have picked up something better than what I found, but alas, I didn't have time to really poke around at the time.

[quote name='Blade']You just input the code, apply it, and it will automatically remove the gift card if it's $2 or less. If it's more than $2, why aren't you just using the gift card to pay the remainder? You'd rather use real money than money that can only be used on Amazon? :cold:[/QUOTE]

I couldn't tell if it was using the code or my credit when buying $2 DLC. That's why I wanted to see if I could separate them.

I think I just didn't put the code in right the first time. Now it shows them separately and it's using just the code and not my credit.

When using my credit it added tax to the cost while the code doesn't. Thanks for helping though.

[quote name='LocarionStorm']That's just a periodic thing that Amazon automatically does to make sure you are using your account and not someone else. I had the same thing happen to me tonight and you will be able to enter the code after confirming the CC info.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Grabbed sonic generations DLC :D

Purchased the Squeenix bundle and used the $2 coupon to buy Microsoft points. Thinking about buying Hitman absolution with the $5 coupon.

I already had majority of the games in the bundle, but the bundle was too cheap to pass up. Thanks Tony.

Would use it on 2K13 pre-order 'cause nothing else seems interesting...but the games already a month late so just gonna wait for a sale.

Wish Hearthfire was on Amazon lol.

Thank you Tony love the the bundle and you better get tons of keys because i plan on buying multiple whenever its available again those will be some sweet christmas gifts at a cheap price...just the way we like it.

btw would be nice to see Quantum Conundrum DLCs added to Amazon and if you can get Dead Island Game of the Year Edition on sale i will love you long time :D

[quote name='LinHongJun']It said in description: Requires Steam Client to activate.[/QUOTE]

O lol, my fault, it was written in the column before, not above it. Thanks anyway!

[quote name='seamoss']Yet another Hitman Absolution $5 off promo code: 9VYM-3GEDX6-3HYHLD[/QUOTE]

You're the best...around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down! Thanks mate.

Pardon my ignorance, but where is the link for Wii Virtual Console downloads on Amazon.com? I want to take advantage of the $2 coupon (and Chrono Trigger). Thanks!

EDIT: I'm a dumbass - not all VC games are up on Amazon. Maybe I'll still bite on Super Mario RPG. I'm sure my cart's battery is dead by now anyway. :)

[quote name='Smashbro29']The SE bundle is down.[/QUOTE]

Was it up again from last night to early this morning? I just found out about the deal before I went to bed last night and missed it but I have been reloading all morning and still nothing. I called Amazon to see if they could like reserve it for me and of course, no dice. I wish they had e-mail reminders when something becomes available because I am worried I am going to continuosly miss it all week.

Hm. Tony, maybe you could answer a question for me. I successfully used the code a little while ago, but I'm not sure that it will redeem properly when I make a purchase. I'm saying this because approximately two weeks ago, I observed, to my surprise, that I had a $48 balance in "digital" items (not counting Kindle). To test whether this was a mistake, I bought an MP3 and it charged to my debit card on file. I assumed then that it was some sort of odd site error, but when I added the $2 code today, I'm showing a $50 balance. Could you offer any insight into this situation?

Thanks.

[quote name='warreni']Hm. Tony, maybe you could answer a question for me. I successfully used the code a little while ago, but I'm not sure that it will redeem properly when I make a purchase. I'm saying this because approximately two weeks ago, I observed, to my surprise, that I had a $48 balance in "digital" items (not counting Kindle). To test whether this was a mistake, I bought an MP3 and it charged to my debit card on file. I assumed then that it was some sort of odd site error, but when I added the $2 code today, I'm showing a $50 balance. Could you offer any insight into this situation?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Did you buy one of the Paradox packs a month ago? I had the same thing happen to me as a result of buying one of the packs. In my case, it was only $24 (because I only bought one of the packs). Turned out it was a discount for the war of the roses.

Check to see if either of these cause some of that 48 dollars to be applied.

www.amazon.com/War-Roses-Online-Game-Code/dp/B008YIJCAO/

http://www.amazon.com/War-Roses-Pack-Online-Game/dp/B0090OKIT0/

[quote name='The End']Did you buy one of the Paradox packs a month ago? I had the same thing happen to me as a result of buying one of the packs. In my case, it was only $24 (because I only bought one of the packs). Turned out it was a discount for the war of the roses.

Check to see if either of these cause some of that 48 dollars to be applied.

www.amazon.com/War-Roses-Online-Game-Code/dp/B008YIJCAO/

http://www.amazon.com/War-Roses-Pack-Online-Game/dp/B0090OKIT0/[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did. How do you check this without actually buying this game?

[quote name='warreni']Yes, I did. How do you check this without actually buying this game?[/QUOTE]

Click on buy. Then it will prompt you to log in. Once you've done that, you'll be on a page where you complete the purchase. You will be able to see the discount applied if there is one being applied. As long as you don't actually click to complete the purchase, it wont actually use the credit (or the $2 that got from the new code) so you can just close out the tab once you have your answer.

I think the single game should apply $6 for having bought a Paradox pack. The 4-pack should apply $18. Together they amount to $24 in credit, and if you got two packs it should have brought it up to $48. Which is what you reported. So i think that this is probably your answer.

[quote name='The End']Click on buy. Then it will prompt you to log in. Once you've done that, you'll be on a page where you complete the purchase. You will be able to see the discount applied if there is one being applied. As long as you don't actually click to complete the purchase, it wont actually use the credit (or the $2 that got from the new code) so you can just close out the tab once you have your answer.

I think the single game should apply $6 for having bought a Paradox pack. The 4-pack should apply $18. Together they amount to $24 in credit, and if you got two packs it should have brought it up to $48. Which is what you reported. So i think that this is probably your answer.[/QUOTE]

I agree; this appears to be correct. When I go to the checkout screen it says a $6 discount and a $2 discount were applied. Thanks!

[quote name='erequena']Hitman absolution code
9VZY-GQAXPH-9WBRNT

Please reply if used[/QUOTE]

Was used :/ Thanks anyways.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Hey Tony, I'm still waiting on codes for Deus Ex and Hitman and I bought the pack yesterday.. When you guys expecting to get more?[/QUOTE]

Got off the phone with Square earlier today, still waiting on them.

Cheers,
Tony

Just noticed that 2 OGPlanet games are now listed as the deals of the week and the Square pack is no longer on the DotW page. The Square pack is still listed with the same info and price but I am thinking that some people (including myself) may have missed out.

Hitman Absolution promo code:
9VWN-FHDRHV-LYSV62

Didn't know that many people wanted these. Let fellow CAGs know that it's been used, please.

[quote name='garypaytonglove']Just noticed that 2 OGPlanet games are now listed as the deals of the week and the Square pack is no longer on the DotW page. The Square pack is still listed with the same info and price but I am thinking that some people (including myself) may have missed out.[/QUOTE]

Patience my friends, as has been mentionend previously they keys are comng, I'm pretty sure it will be back soon, I don;t think that neither Amazon nor Square will want to miis up on the sales that this bundle will generate, specially with all the hype surrounding it

[quote name='erequena']Patience my friends, as has been mentionend previously they keys are comng, I'm pretty sure it will be back soon, I don;t think that neither Amazon nor Square will want to miis up on the sales that this bundle will generate, specially with all the hype surrounding it[/QUOTE]

Agreed. In fact, I'm pretty impressed that they put up a $2 digital download coupon in the meantime. That's pretty classy.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Agreed. In fact, I'm pretty impressed that they put up a $2 digital download coupon in the meantime. That's pretty classy.[/QUOTE]

Def, it feels good to have people actually trying to please the customer than squeeze every penny outta them. If i joined here 3 years ago i would have saved about 500 dollars

Thanks for the $2 code Tony! I hope it wasn't abused to much.

I picked a Warlock DLC, but steam says I already have it even tho it's not in the games DLC list. Since I don't need it the first PM gets the Powerful Lords DLC for Warlock (If your DLC list says Pre-order Pack you have it).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MethodManFTW']Hey Tony, I'm still waiting on codes for Deus Ex and Hitman and I bought the pack yesterday.. When you guys expecting to get more?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='garypaytonglove']Just noticed that 2 OGPlanet games are now listed as the deals of the week and the Square pack is no longer on the DotW page. The Square pack is still listed with the same info and price but I am thinking that some people (including myself) may have missed out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='erequena']Patience my friends, as has been mentionend previously they keys are comng, I'm pretty sure it will be back soon, I don;t think that neither Amazon nor Square will want to miis up on the sales that this bundle will generate, specially with all the hype surrounding it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Agreed. In fact, I'm pretty impressed that they put up a $2 digital download coupon in the meantime. That's pretty classy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Luckz']Chillax. Let the hamsters print 'em keys.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='garypaytonglove']Yeah I suppose my pessimistic, paranoid & anxious personality is working overtime. All will be well...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']I'm pretty sure I don't need this, but damned if I'm not F5ing that page waiting for the deal to come back. :applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Hamsters need sleep too. Save the Hamsters!

Seriously though, everyone is aware with the issue, no need to repost here.[/QUOTE]

Working on it guys, we put the OG planet stuff up because we don't have keys yet and we didn't want to have 0 things on the page when customers go to look at the DOTW.

Sidebar, does reddit have an ignore feature? I'm trying to figure out how to just not see messages from a couple trolls.

Cheers,
Tony

I have been refreshing this at work all day trying to get in on this deal. Always wanted to play Last Remnant and at that price I would be crazy not to pick up this package.

Keep up the good work Tony! Good things are worth waiting for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back