Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I just pulled the buy box until more get into the system. I'll manually put it back up in 15 minutes. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Does this mean we get another $2 off anything code? :lol:

@ Tony
Again I'll ask. I understand that you're supposed to get Steam Keys with these, right? I'm wondering where these are listed once you purchase the Deal (which I've already done).

[quote name='KingBroly']@ Tony
Again I'll ask. I understand that you're supposed to get Steam Keys with these, right? I'm wondering where these are listed once you purchase the Deal (which I've already done).[/QUOTE]
Your Account>Your Games & Software Library

Sweet, got it...barely. Was on the phone with my girl and then saw it come available and had to scramble for the ole credit card. Said it took too long to process but to check back, went to my account and the keys are there!

Oh, and I'm having Steam issues now...yay..I think this deal broke every PC gaming delivery system around lol.

[quote name='KingBroly']@ Tony
Again I'll ask. I understand that you're supposed to get Steam Keys with these, right? I'm wondering where these are listed once you purchase the Deal (which I've already done).[/QUOTE]

hover your mouse over my account, then go to your games and software library. it will list your games and have a view product key button, click that and it will display your steam key.

Got it. Holy poopsharks. That is a fantastic deal. I ended up getting it for 5 cause I had a GC i didn't know about, and didn't have time to figure out how to take it off. NO REGRETS.

I would have paid 5 for Deus Ex HR alone, damn.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']hover your mouse over my account, then go to your games and software library. it will list your games and have a view product key button, click that and it will display your steam key.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. Some say Product Code; some say Activation Key.

And now my Games Library has gone under :S

This deal is murdering Amazon.

[quote name='kof91']Currently unavailable for me.. is it out of keys again?[/QUOTE]

Tony said he pulled the buy button until he gets more codes inputted.

They're adding more keys in the system, just wait for it. If Tony says they're done with the keys and yours doesn't show up yet that's the time to contact Tony or Amazon support.

[quote name='nategator']Does this mean we get another $2 off anything code? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I needs me another $2 code, brah!

[quote name='nategator']This reminds me of when we crashed HP's servers and then made CS have 3 hour hold times just to score a Touchpad. Good times.[/QUOTE]

Good times, good times... We need another firesale like that on something.

Tony,

Can we expect this pack to come back in the future?
Maybe a December Winter Sale bundle, or something similar?

I want to buy it, but my timing seems to be off when I check the page.

Thanks!

[quote name='KingBroly']What's the difference between an Activation Key and a Product Code?[/QUOTE]

There's no difference at all

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Tony,

Can we expect this pack to come back in the future?
Maybe a December Winter Sale bundle, or something similar?

I want to buy it, but my timing seems to be off when I check the page.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Dude I'd try and grab it when i put it back up.

I don't know when we'll do something like this again.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Dude I'd try and grab it when i put it back up.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

LVY4c.jpg

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Here's to hoping my F5 Skillz don't fail me now! Got an estimate on when it will be back for purchase?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony, if its back up would it be the real final batch?

Or it would come and go again like earlier?

[quote name='BigBadGoat']There's no difference at all[/QUOTE]

Alright, good.

I have all 8 things activated on my Steam account now :)

[quote name='TheHeretic']Tony, if its back up would it be the real final batch?

Or it would come and go again like earlier?[/QUOTE]

When its back up again if it goes down it is down for good, we're loading the full allocation before putting live again.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']When its back up again if it goes down it is down for good, we're loading the full allocation before putting live again.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.

F5, standing by. :cool:

This thread is crazy. I leave for a day and come back to 10+ new pages... and this has happened two days in a row.

It's like the bloody Steam Summer Sale thread! >.>

[quote name='Idiotekque']This thread is crazy. I leave for a day and come back to 10+ new pages... and this has happened two days in a row.

It's like the bloody Steam Summer Sale thread! >.>[/QUOTE]

Gotta hand it to Tony + Paddington + Squeenix + Amazon DVG itself; and the CAG Amazon DVG thread lovers here for posting like there's no tomorrow.

Imagine what this thread's gonna be like when Halloween, Black Friday, and XMas ride around here...!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It is live guys! Start refreshing.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Not that I want the bundle or anything,but...
Are they all gone yet...? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back