Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Every copy of TWD bought outside of the Telltale Online store is Steamable.

Great game and I can't recommend it enough.

Tony, any clue about which publishers you might be able to get some Q&A going for?

Was curious about the whole SHIFT implementation in BL2 and what their plans are for it eventually.[/QUOTE]

I can pitch Q&As for anything, but most likely candidates are up and coming/new release games.

Cheers,
Tony

I guess I'm not understanding the blowback to the suggestion.

Isn't this equivalent to saying, like,

"Hey, you guys are obviously pretty excited for this film about to come out, how about we see if the director would come answer a few questions, maybe throw us some behind the scenes footage?"

"No. If we did this he might try to convince us to actually go see it."

I understand we live in a world where it's become a pain that we are being constantly marketed to as consumers, but sometimes marketing is just a way of putting a person into contact with a thing they actually want.

Sad to see Tony get banned as I liked seeing him post deals in NeoGAF but I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here. I understand what Tony was asking and honestly it sounds like a great idea. Get the material from the publishers to make the OTs more informative.

Awesome.

However, therein lies the problem and the main beef that Evilore has with it. By now having the Publishers contribute assets to OTs, you now have the unfortunate chances of publishers trying to entice OT makers to put certain assets and information in their posts bypassing the point of an OT and straight into advertising. Who is to say that the same publishers won't employ these people now as kind of the Viral Marketer we see infesting our sites nowadays? Also to make things worse for Tony, he posted the thread with an idea that it could potentially be ban-worthy and upset people and even offered to delete it if not cool right after the debacle we witnessed with Geoff Keighley and EuroGamer. To further go down the rabbit hole, he just said a few pages back that he didn't read the TOS and this exact situation is posted right there to not do!

Tony, bro. I love you and what you do for us. I'm pissed as hell that you got banned for something that could have been warned about. However, your timing was definitely off man and you were definitely in the wrong place at the absolutely worst time. To everyone on CAG dumping on NeoGAF for what happened: grow up. You all sound bitter like NeoGAF killed your parents and kicked your dog. NeoGAF is a bunch of idiots in a forum but considering what this place is as well (gamers talking about buying cheap games) those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, etc.

/rant

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I can ask about Halo 4, sending an email now. I'm not on that team.

Cheers,
Tony

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Tony. Appreciate it!

[quote name='MysterD']EDIT:
Oh, have you heard the entire HL Miami Soundtrack?
It's awesome and sick! :D
You really should tell Digital Devolver to get the ENTIRE thing up for sale![/QUOTE]

I've been playing that soundtrack all afternoon, thanks for sharing! It's really awesome, now I want to play the game to see how the music fits.. But I don't really see how it could NOT fit, it's very cool OST.

I'm in for one copy of The Walking Dead. :D

Tony, do you happen to know if Amazon will ever sale PS Vita games as downloads? (I know Best Buy and some other retailers sell many of the PS Vita games as physical copies or code-based downloads.)

I understand that I can always buy PSN credit and buy Vita games digitally indirectly but was just wondering in the case of getting a specific game as a gift for a friend or something. Thanks!

[quote name='Renewman']However, therein lies the problem and the main beef that Evilore has with it. By now having the Publishers contribute assets to OTs, you now have the unfortunate chances of publishers trying to entice OT makers to put certain assets and information in their posts bypassing the point of an OT and straight into advertising. Who is to say that the same publishers won't employ these people now as kind of the Viral Marketer we see infesting our sites nowadays? 44![/QUOTE]

Expressed what I couldn't. Well put.

[quote name='Renewman']
However, therein lies the problem and the main beef that Evilore has with it. By now having the Publishers contribute assets to OTs, you now have the unfortunate chances of publishers trying to entice OT makers to put certain assets and information in their posts bypassing the point of an OT and straight into advertising. [/QUOTE]

All publicly available material before the release of a game has been carefully rolled out by a PR team and IS advertising. No way around it. Why would the source matter?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Yeah, that's part of the gameplan, we'll also be doing gameplay sessions with developers too that I'll be inviting you guys too.

The first ones are likely going to be this new game, Forge, which I played at Pax, we're getting a stupid awesome deal on for pre-order, and is a ton of fun. The other will likely be Hawken. More details to come but we have some pretty cool stuff in store for those that want to check out new games and play with the people that make them.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hellz ya! That sounds like fun.

Both of these look like multiplayer games in beta so would work well with whatever you got planned.

[quote name='nategator']My impression is that the community is kind of elitist about playing video games, which I've never understood. How can you be elitist about something that doesn't impress women? [/QUOTE]
If there's one thing I've learned between the Steam forums, here (to a much lesser extent) and other places, it's that there's people who care far, far, far more about video games than I could ever dream or understand. I mean, more power to them and I guess it beats sex trafficking or poaching endangered species but sometimes it's like trying to understand an alien mind.

[quote name='Eldredpe']All publicly available material before the release of a game has been carefully rolled out by a PR team and IS advertising. No way around it. Why would the source matter?[/QUOTE]

Because using Google Images to find things removes all possibilities of collusion :)

[quote name='nategator']Hellz ya! That sounds like fun.

Both of these look like multiplayer games in beta so would work well with whatever you got planned.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just got a Hawken beta key from CAG so this would be fun.

And I hope CheapyD doesn't ban me or anything for this, but I've used the ignore feature for the first time ever on CAG to easily hide the Neogaf trolls who resurrected old accounts just to post in this thread and defend their site. Thread looks much better now :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Because using Google Images to find things removes all possibilities of collusion :)

Yeah, I just got a Hawken beta key from CAG so this would be fun.

And I hope CheapyD doesn't ban me or anything for this, but I've used the ignore feature for the first time ever on CAG to easily hide the Neogaf trolls who resurrected old accounts just to post in this thread and defend their site. Thread looks much better now :)[/QUOTE]

I just reported you for talking about NeoGaf when you were explicitly told not to by Tony. PREPARE FOR YOUR BAN CHEAPLIKEAFOX!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious.

In all seriousness, I think we're all getting pumped about this dev idea, Tony.

Any chance in putting out feelers to Irrational or is this more a smaller developer initiative? Either way, cool with me.

[quote name='nategator']I just reported you for talking about NeoGaf when you were explicitly told not to by Tony. PREPARE FOR YOUR BAN CHEAPLIKEAFOX!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious.[/QUOTE]

I was just packing my bags until I got to that last part ;)

[quote name='Eldredpe']All publicly available material before the release of a game has been carefully rolled out by a PR team and IS advertising. No way around it. Why would the source matter?[/QUOTE]

1. NeoGAF (whether you believe so or not) is actually a pretty well known and influential forum in the realm of the video game industry. Letting publishers give their support to a forum (especially NeoGAF of all forums) to basically promote their game through "homegrown" OTs is basically saying to publishers that you are welcome to advertise your game here with no repercussions which leads me to:

2. This was straight from Evilore's mouth in the issue:

We have a zero tolerance policy for PR agents who act inappropriately. They have their interests (promoting their company's product), we have ours (maintaining NeoGAF's integrity and neutrality). Those can be compatible at times, and at times not.

Asking a question that attempts to undermine our goals by way of issuing a public statement in thread form promoting the concept of PR perks for posters is going to hit that zero tolerance, while sending me a PM asking about it would have resulted in the gesture being declined but no ban being issued. That's simple enough.

Now granted, while I think his interpretation was harsh on Tony, the rules still stand.

[quote name='nategator']I just reported you for talking about NeoGaf when you were explicitly told not to by Tony. PREPARE FOR YOUR BAN CHEAPLIKEAFOX!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious.

In all seriousness, I think we're all getting pumped about this dev idea, Tony.

Any chance in putting out feelers to Irrational or is this more a smaller developer initiative? Either way, cool with me.[/QUOTE]

Definitely not just smaller developers and we're already talking to them about what kinds of community stuff we can do. Everyone was super jazzed with how the livestreaming and Q&A for XCOM went, the reason I mentioned Forge and Hawken is because we're hoping to kick stuff of with them really soon (like weeks) whereas anything will Irrational would be further out.

Cheers,
Tony

Because it's not PR. It's not marketing. OT's are there to serve the purpose of GAF and its members to discuss the qualities of a game. The OTs act as a catalyst for discussion and portal to get information in one spot. Nothing more.

Tony was a nice guy but anything he is suggesting would be unique. There are several outlets to get the exact same things; again, GAF is an enthusiast community. Maybe it wouldn't come with strings attached, though with middle-men/money involved it's only inevitable things get messy. Bringing in more suits to something that many of us enjoy doing because a game looks exciting to us will just complicate and dilute the process.

[quote name='nategator']
Any chance in putting out feelers to Irrational or is this more a smaller developer initiative? Either way, cool with me.[/QUOTE]

Basically, what I'm asking is can you get me a lunch meeting with Ken Levine.

[quote name='Renewman']1. NeoGAF (whether you believe so or not) is actually a pretty well known and influential forum in the realm of the video game industry. Letting publishers give their support to a forum (especially NeoGAF of all forums) to basically promote their game through "homegrown" OTs is basically saying to publishers that you are welcome to advertise your game here with no repercussions which leads me to:
[/QUOTE]

Didn't the Sequence dev give out several thousand copies of his game via a NeoGAF thread a year ago?

God, I hope he didn't include any screenshots.

[quote name='donatelli']Because it's not PR. It's not marketing. OT's are there to serve the purpose of GAF and its members to discuss the qualities of a game. The OTs act as a catalyst for discussion and portal to get information in one spot. Nothing more.[/QUOTE]

But ANY material that has surfaced at all with which to fuel that discussion is part of the game's marketing. It isn't like you can walk outside, stroll down the road, go digging in a field and find out that Borderlands 2 has new classes. Every single bit of information that's let out and that's focused on in any thread pertaining to pre-release is a result of and a process of a game's marketing. You can attempt to hide from that, but what gives a discussion integrity isn't the materials used to fuel the discussion but how they're viewed and the angles at which they're advanced upon. If you're going to use second-hand marketing material as a basis for discussion and pretend everything you know about an upcoming game came to you in a vision for the sake of integrity, that's fine, but I don't see the problem with getting the same level of marketing in a higher quality, realizing where the materials came from and approaching them in your discussions with a grain of salt. That's how everybody else parses information everywhere else in the world.

I didn't mean to get into an argument with my comment, but if people are trying to escape third-parties and marketing with these kinds of policies, they really aren't. They're just telling themselves they are so they can sleep better at night.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I was just packing my bags until I got to that last part ;)[/QUOTE]

Every time I try sarcasm someone takes me seriously so I have to tread cautiously.

Like I said, I won't last 2 days on some forums, like [REDACTED].

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Definitely not just smaller developers and we're already talking to them about what kinds of community stuff we can do. Everyone was super jazzed with how the livestreaming and Q&A for XCOM went, the reason I mentioned Forge and Hawken is because we're hoping to kick stuff of with them really soon (like weeks) whereas anything will Irrational would be further out.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Just caught this quote. Awesomesauce.

[quote name='Eldredpe']Didn't the Sequence dev give out several thousand copies of his game via a NeoGAF thread a year ago?

God, I hope he didn't include any screenshots.[/QUOTE]

Your sarcasm fails you. Feep (the person you are referring to) was already a well known member of the NeoGAF community before he even made the game with his team of buddies. He gave out copies of Sequence as a gift to the forum who helped push him to achieve his goal.

Nice try though. :)

[quote name='Genocidal']How about we talk about the awesome Dark Souls, Dead Space, and Walking Dead deals?[/QUOTE]

I already have DS1 + 2 and TWD. Dark Souls doesn't look like my type of game. I had a hard enough time with Quest 64.

And I will just put this out there, the PC section of CAG can be sort of dead sometimes, but if Tony can hook up some screenshots, trailers, info on up and coming pre orders I would be more than happy to get some OTs started around here to try to jump start the discussion on games.

And since I am an individual with little e-integrity, I will happily link to Amazon's and any other retailer's pre-order promotion/link in the OP so CAGs can make informed choices on where they want to buy ;)

[quote name='Genocidal']How about we talk about the awesome Dark Souls, Dead Space, and Walking Dead deals?[/QUOTE]

Dark Souls for $20 goes live Sunday. I'm in there like swim wear. Also, another vote from me about having Vita downloadable titles available on Amazon. I love my Vita but $30 for a downloadable title that looks $15-20 at most? Count me out. D:

Ah, crap, that reminds me. I have to see if someone beat me on the repost at Slickdeals.

[quote name='Renewman'] To everyone on CAG dumping on NeoGAF for what happened: grow up. You all sound bitter like NeoGAF killed your parents and kicked your dog. NeoGAF is a bunch of idiots in a forum but considering what this place is as well (gamers talking about buying cheap games) those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, etc.
[/QUOTE]

As someone who has been around here for only a short time, and has never been on NeoGAF, but has been on numerous other forums devoted to various subjects, I don't share your inability to tell which forum seems to think itself a bit too important.

[quote name='Eldredpe']Basically, what I'm asking is can you get me a lunch meeting with Ken Levine.

Didn't the Sequence dev give out several thousand copies of his game via a NeoGAF thread a year ago?

God, I hope he didn't include any screenshots.

But ANY material that has surfaced at all with which to fuel that discussion is part of the game's marketing. It isn't like you can walk outside, stroll down the road, go digging in a field and find out that Borderlands 2 has new classes. Every single bit of information that's let out and that's focused on in any thread pertaining to pre-release is a result of and a process of a game's marketing. You can attempt to hide from that, but what gives a discussion integrity isn't the materials used to fuel the discussion but how they're viewed and the angles at which they're advanced upon. If you're going to use second-hand marketing material as a basis for discussion and pretend everything you know about an upcoming game came to you in a vision for the sake of integrity, that's fine, but I don't see the problem with getting the same level of marketing in a higher quality, realizing where the materials came from and approaching them in your discussions with a grain of salt. That's how everybody else parses information everywhere else in the world.

I didn't mean to get into an argument with my comment, but if people are trying to escape third-parties and marketing with these kinds of policies, they really aren't. They're just telling themselves they are so they can sleep better at night.[/QUOTE]

Because I (being someone who has made OT's on GAF) don't want to deal with publishers/marketing teams. It gives them the idea that they control the flow and content. It's not some secret that the material is PR in and of itself. But the act of dealing with these outside entities is what GAF wants to avoid.

Is Demon's Souls still worth playing?

I got it on PS3 a long time ago because it was cheap and I knew my roommates would be into it, but never really played it much.

Should I just skip it entirely?

[quote name='donatelli']It gives them the idea that they control the flow and content. It's not some secret that the material is PR in and of itself. [/QUOTE]

I know this discussion is getting really tiring for everybody and I'm totally done after this. I guess my only point was that they have the idea that they control the flow of the content because in most senses they do. I'd rather embrace that and ratchet up my cynicism accordingly than enact rules to feel like I'm reversing that, but GAF can do what it wants, obviously.

[quote name='Renewman']Dark Souls for $20 goes live Sunday. I'm in there like swim wear. Also, another vote from me about having Vita downloadable titles available on Amazon. I love my Vita but $30 for a downloadable title that looks $15-20 at most? Count me out. D:

Aww man these deals are awesome, I'd say it sucks about the Gaf ban but like Cheapy said, more of Tony for us.

I did have the Walking Dead Collector's Edition pre-ordered but unhappy as it's unfortunately only with Gamestop but I'm gonna cancel it and give my money to Amazon.

[quote name='nategator']Dammit xanchui! You beat me again!!

'Grats, maybe we'll end up splitting the FP is the upcoming ones for Halloween make it.[/QUOTE]

How about a preemptive strike like some people do here?

RUMOR AMAZON SALE!

"I was at Amazon yesterday and a hamster came up to me and whispered in my ear they were going to have KoA + DLC for $11.99 at some point in the future. "

I'm rather talk about WHATELSE might be in that Halloween Sale. :p

Yes, I'm hella- stoked for Dark Souls PDT.
Dead Space 1 and 2 - those SP Campaigns are AWESOME.
Ain't played Telltale's Walking Dead series yet.

Tony doesn't fit in at the type of site GAF is, which is a rather impartial news aggregate. They purposefully dropped the whole community style of posting years ago, which is why it may seem very swift and brutal.

Not really going to argue about the outcome one way or another, but this may just be for the best. Tony doesn't have to walk on eggshells here.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Definitely not just smaller developers and we're already talking to them about what kinds of community stuff we can do. Everyone was super jazzed with how the livestreaming and Q&A for XCOM went, the reason I mentioned Forge and Hawken is because we're hoping to kick stuff of with them really soon (like weeks) whereas anything will Irrational would be further out.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that you could actually GET Irrational Boston? :whistle2:X

[quote name='LazyTriangle']why stop at Vita lets also include PSN games on there too, I would love it if Amazon started selling them[/QUOTE]

They used to sell PSN games but stopped a little over a year ago. It was really convenient when they did, though, even though the offerings weren't incredibly extensive.

[quote name='MysterD']I'm rather talk about WHATELSE might be in that Halloween Sale.

Yes, I'm hella- stoked for Dark Souls PDT.
Dead Space 1 and 2 - those SP Campaigns are AWESOME.
Ain't played Telltale's Walking Dead series yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty excited for the Groupees and Indie Royale Halloween bundles, and I'm hoping Amazon has some deals on the kind of weird, indie, creepy titles along those lines.

[quote name='gilby']As someone who has been around here for only a short time, and has never been on NeoGAF, but has been on numerous other forums devoted to various subjects, I don't share your inability to tell which forum seems to think itself a bit too important.[/QUOTE]

So you are new to this forum and never been on NeoGAF, yet trying to talk to me about inability to discern the difference between the two forums? Please stop while you are ahead Forum Expert.

Keeping on track with the thread, I see that Amazon is allowing PSN codes to be bought again. Will we be getting any deals on them like the XBL cards? Also, I'm guessing it's up to the publishers to decide whether their content is put up for sale huh? Any insight Tony?

[quote name='LazyTriangle']why stop at Vita lets also include PSN games on there too, I would love it if Amazon started selling them[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that Amazon used to sell PSN games directly via their web site quite awhile ago but stopped. (I bought The Last Guy via this method.) I was just inquiring because the Vita situation is a bit different due to them being retail games for the most part offered on sites such as Best Buy's - though they do offer a couple download only titles.

[quote name='nategator']Hey Tony,

Is Walking Dead @ 14.99 going to be just PC or also Mac?[/QUOTE]

It's Steam so it'll be one purchase for both as the game supports Steamplay. :)

[quote name='Renewman']So you are new to this forum and never been on NeoGAF, yet trying to talk to me about inability to discern the difference between the two forums? Please stop while you are ahead Forum Expert.[/QUOTE]

I think he was arguing that coming to the argument from an unbiased perspective he's making certain assumptions about user-base based on the tone of the arguments coming from each side.

He didn't really purport to be a forum expert, quite the opposite, actually. More akin to a fresh set of eyes.

[quote name='LocarionStorm']It's Steam so it'll be one purchase for both as the game supports Steamplay. :)[/QUOTE]

Is that always the case for future reference? Every PC/Mac game offered by Amazon is automatically available on Mac if it's Steam?

I'm not a Mac guy but the question of whether a deal will cover the Mac version sometimes comes up and I have no clue.

[quote name='MysterD']Are you saying that you could actually GET Irrational Boston? :whistle2:X[/QUOTE]

Nothing is even close to final but we are talking to all of our publishers about this new project. Lots of them are interested.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Eldredpe']They used to sell PSN games but stopped a little over a year ago. It was really convenient when they did, though, even though the offerings weren't incredibly extensive.[/QUOTE]

I bought PixelJunk Monsters from Amazon but that was a long time ago, from what I remember their selection of games was very limited. They brought psn cards back so maybe psn games are not too far behind

[quote name='Eldredpe']Is Demon's Souls still worth playing?

I got it on PS3 a long time ago because it was cheap and I knew my roommates would be into it, but never really played it much.

Should I just skip it entirely?

[/QUOTE]

If I'm correct Dark Soul is not a direct sequel of Demons Soul, so i guess you can skip it, but personally i recommend to give it try, the game is a little slow and can be difficulty if you try to rush, but is a good game.

BTW how long will Dark Soul be on sale? all week or until key run out like the square enix bundle? i hope the serial key last until friday

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nothing is even close to final but we are talking to all of our publishers about this new project. Lots of them are interested.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

OMG @ the possibility of you getting Irrational Boston.
They work like...up the street from where I work.

[quote name='Eldredpe']I think he was arguing that coming to the argument from an unbiased perspective he's making certain assumptions about user-base based on the tone of the arguments coming from each side.

He didn't really purport to be a forum expert, quite the opposite, actually. More akin to a fresh set of eyes.[/QUOTE]

lol I really wish I could see how you got that from his post but I digress. We've spent too much time on the subject and I'm pretty much past it at this point. All we can do is move forward and get great deals from Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back