Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
somehow when i check on the promo credit balance it turns out to be $0 now, it has some figures earlier.....
so tony does the games we purchase now entitle for the $5 ?
want to know before i pull the trigger for SR3 :)

I get charged tax with Amazon so it comes out to about $11. If anyone is inerested in individual games I'll sell them at cost ($1.83 each, paypal). Send me a PM if there's any interest, will edit this post when I'm out.

[quote name='The End']Good lord, this is such a great deal. I kinda wish that I didn't own all of the games already.[/QUOTE]

I was in the same situation with all of them except for Warhammer, so I had to pass.

[quote name='teenwolf']I was in the same situation with all of them except for Warhammer, so I had to pass.[/QUOTE]

Space Marine is the only game I'm missing out of that THQ Pack, as well...

Guys,

THQ is down for extending this by 1 hour since I'm a moron and the buy box came down.

If we move enough units in the next hour and 10 minutes we may be able to keep it up throughout the weekend. Tell your friends.

Cheers,
Tony

I just got home and found out about this THQ pack and saw it sold out..Any restocking of it or is it gone forever? Been waiting for a good price to pick up 3 of the games in this for a year =/

[quote name='AngelsPlight']I just got home and found out about this THQ pack and saw it sold out..Any restocking of it or is it gone forever? Been waiting for a good price to pick up 3 of the games in this for a year =/[/QUOTE]

It isn't sold out...

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Guys,

THQ is down for extending this by 1 hour since I'm a moron and the buy box came down.

If we move enough units in the next hour and 10 minutes we may be able to keep it up throughout the weekend. Tell your friends.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any chance that forge could be kept that way for the weekend or make a reapperance at that price before its release on dec 4?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It isn't sold out...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
THQ Action Pack is showing up as "
Currently unavailable
We don't know when or if this item will be available again."
for me tho, unless I'm looking at the wrong pack

[quote name='Mooby']Now browbeat the THQ guys into Darksiders + Darksiders 2 + DLC for $10![/QUOTE]

I'd buy that in a second. Hell, I'd buy it for $15.

[quote name='MadSaint']somehow when i check on the promo credit balance it turns out to be $0 now, it has some figures earlier.....
so tony does the games we purchase now entitle for the $5 ?
want to know before i pull the trigger for SR3 :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hmmm, are people getting the credit added to their account? I see nothing in mine for the THQ deal :([/QUOTE]

I have an e-mail confirming the credit, but don't see the credit on Amazon itself. Maybe they're date-locked? Won't be visible until January 1?

Grabbed the THQ bundle and a copy of Starcraft II for a friend, good deals! The only game I really wanted was Metro 2033, so I'm dumping the other 5 THQ games for $2 each like a lot of other people, PM if interested.

EDIT- Sold STALKER and Space Marine.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who wants to save on some of the Saints Row 3 DLC, the Maximum Pleasure pack is on sale for $1.75.

Saints Row the Third – Maximum Pleasure DLC Pack

Includes the "Funtime! Pack", the "Shark Attack Pack", the "Invincible Pack" and the "Money Shot Pack". Dominate Steelport with the Mollusk Launcher, the Shark O'Matic, the Ultor Interceptor Jetbike, tons of cheats and much, much more!
http://www.amazon.com/Saints-Row-Maximum-Pleasure-Online/dp/B0085EE8PQ/ref=pd_sim_vg_18

[quote name='Mac the Geek']I have an e-mail confirming the credit, but don't see the credit on Amazon itself. Maybe they're date-locked? Won't be visible until January 1?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, maybe. I know some people earlier made it seem like they were getting credit to show up for buying demos so I figured it they were getting their credit, the credit for the THQ back might be showing up too.

Someone else said they thought they got the credit added to their account too. I know last time I was eligible for autocredit for a THQ deal it took about a month for me to get it.

Good news bad news time:

1. Good news: THQ is psyched about the performance of the promo, we'll be extending through Sunday and likely revisiting again as a Deal of the Week down the road.
2. Bad news: I got an email from Activision changing all the pricing for Black Friday. Stay tuned for updates.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Good news bad news time:

1. Good news: THQ is psyched about the performance of the promo, we'll be extending through Sunday and likely revisiting again as a Deal of the Week down the road.
2. Bad news: I got an email from Activision changing all the pricing for Black Friday. Stay tuned for updates.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

evil_bobby.jpg

Fortunately I'm not interested in Activision titles but sorry to hear that for you, Tony.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Welp there goes COD BLack Ops.

Yeah, sucks for COD deals. Was looking forward to those. I've always disliked Activision for their pricing. This doesn't help.

Edit:
Also, anyone know off top what the SRIII Season pass comes with?

Considering it for $5.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Be firm Tony, don't let those Activision guys jerk you around. Tell them you now expect Black Ops and MW2 to be a bundle for $9.99 and don't let them try to back talk you.

Let them know if they think they can go 15 rounds with Tony Ali you can have it arranged.

Win some, lose some, Tony, I guess. Fortunately, you're well in front on that score.

On THQ-related things, is Dawn of War II (and expansions, packs etc) likely to be included in any bundles, or anything of the sale-ish sort in the foreseeable future?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yeah, sucks for COD deals. Was looking forward to those. I've always disliked Activision for their pricing. This doesn't help.

Edit:
Also, anyone know off top what the SRIII Season pass comes with?

Considering it for $5.[/QUOTE]

The 3 main content DLC's:
Genkibowl VII, Gangstas in Space, and The Trouble with Clones.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']
Also, anyone know off top what the SRIII Season pass comes with? [/QUOTE]

Your three mission packs will include:
  • Genkibowl VII
  • Gangstas in Space
  • The Trouble with Clones...
The Nyte Blayde DLC Pack includes:
  • Bloody Cannoness Outfit
  • Altar Boy Outfit
  • Bloody Cannoness Bike
  • Nyte Blayde Mobile

Status