Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony, it's nice to see that the Disney game bundles are back in thisa sale, but you should list them in with the other bundle deals so people will know to find them.

Hey, I'm sorry if this question had been beaten to death, but I'm on mobile, so I can't search.

Is the Sega classics pack compatible with a 360 controller?

Thanks, guys.

[quote name='Isaccard']there's a not on Crisis 1 that it doesn't require nor active via orgin[/QUOTE]
None of the Crysis games require Origin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tony,

I remember you saying something about a $10 discount or credit or something coming with Guild Wars 2, when will that go live?

I ordered the nfs most wanted download on my phone and the order processing page froze for like five minutes.. The order shows up in my history but not in my digital library. Has anyone else had this happen?

[quote name='jer7583']I ordered the nfs most wanted download on my phone and the order processing page froze for like five minutes.. The order shows up in my history but not in my digital library. Has anyone else had this happen?[/QUOTE]

Bought the game and activated on origin, but trough the PC, not phone.

[quote name='jester55']Can we get a definitive answer on which games are Steam keys for this bundle??

Total War Bundle + Viking + TW Battles

Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']This is a little out of date in terms of which sales are active or not, but it's useful for knowing what activates on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the attempt to help but the bundle is not included in that list...:wall:

So, Tony - Would you mind checking on this when you have a moment?

Thanks!

[quote name='JostVice']Bought the game and activated on origin, but trough the PC, not phone.[/QUOTE]

Maybe when I get home it will show up. Was on the ride home and thought I could just order it on the phone.

Ordered an extra "Sid Meier's Civilization V: Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack" by mistake. Enjoy -
2QQWE-F34L8-3F8TT

[quote name='nanulin']Tony,

Will be a Dragon Age Origin Ultimate offer in the next days? (I mean this game alone)

Thx a lot![/QUOTE]

Negative, just the bundle.

[quote name='darwalker23']Hey Tony,

I remember you saying something about a $10 discount or credit or something coming with Guild Wars 2, when will that go live?[/QUOTE]

Today we have Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe for $59.99 ($20 off)

Monday we'll have a $10 credit with the purchase of Guild Wars 2 Standard at $59.99.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='jester55']Thanks for the attempt to help but the bundle is not included in that list...:wall:

So, Tony - Would you mind checking on this when you have a moment?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

If you click through to each game you can check via the reviews. I did some of the work for you: Empire and Napoleon are Steam, Medieval 2 isn't.

[quote name='hal']Ordered an extra "Sid Meier's Civilization V: Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack" by mistake. Enjoy -
2QQWE-F34L8-3F8TT
[/QUOTE]

Lurker got it...thanks though!

Just for consideration, http://getloadedgo.com is having a pick 2 for $15 sale for 6 fairly high-profile games. One combination is Civ V + Gods and Kings for only $15.

Full list:

Spec Ops: The Line
LEGO Batman 2
Civilization V: Gods & Kings
Civilization V GOTY
Serious Sam 3 Seriously Digital Edition
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

I just clicked on getloadedgo and it says 2 for $10, might have to grab SS3 BFE and gods&kings for that price...

Edit - Nvm, it changes to $15 when I select US. It appears that it says $10 when it should say £10.00

[quote name='Devasive']Just for consideration, http://getloadedgo.com is having a pick 2 for $15 sale for 6 fairly high-profile games. One combination is Civ V + Gods and Kings for only $15.

Full list:

Spec Ops: The Line
LEGO Batman 2
Civilization V: Gods & Kings
Civilization V GOTY
Serious Sam 3 Seriously Digital Edition
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine[/QUOTE]

Are these steam redeemable?

[quote name='Genocidal']Unfortunately they got our hopes up :whistle2:( When you convert to GBP these deals are suddenly much less attractive.[/QUOTE]

Civ 5 + Gods and Kings for $15 is better than Amazon's deal of $20 for both.

[quote name='Devasive']Civ 5 + Gods and Kings for $15 is better than Amazon's deal of $20 for both.[/QUOTE]

that is a great deal on those, you get steam keys for both right?

[quote name='Devasive']Civ 5 + Gods and Kings for $15 is better than Amazon's deal of $20 for both.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. But I purchased Civ 5 GOTY (12.49) and Civ 5 Gods+Kings (7.49) separately from Amazon yesterday for the same price of $20, but got 2 five dollar promo codes instead of one.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']that is a great deal on those, you get steam keys for both right?[/QUOTE]

Yep, both are Steam-activated.

[quote name='DeliveryPizza']Yeah. But I purchased Civ 5 GOTY (12.49) and Civ 5 Gods+Kings (7.49) separately from Amazon yesterday for the same price of $20, but got 2 five dollar promo codes instead of one.[/QUOTE]

The $5 promos are nice, but there is no telling whether or not the games that are chosen as "editor's choice" will be of any interest to you. Last year there a few decent choices though, and I already have two $5 promos for this upcoming sale.

[quote name='Devasive']Yep, both are Steam-activated.

The $5 promos are nice, but there is no telling whether or not the games that are chosen as "editor's choice" will be of any interest to you. Last year there a few decent choices though, and I already have two $5 promos for this upcoming sale.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but last year I remember some 4.99 games that I got for free with the 5 dollar codes...so even if the game isn't exactly what I'm looking for, free is always a great price.

Anyone who got the $5 off credit for NFS:MW, is it a coupon or a credit? If the former, anyone who isn't interested in using theirs? I can swing $15 for the game but $20 is a bit high.

[quote name='DeliveryPizza']Yeah. But I purchased Civ 5 GOTY (12.49) and Civ 5 Gods+Kings (7.49) separately from Amazon yesterday for the same price of $20, but got 2 five dollar promo codes instead of one.[/QUOTE]

You bring up a really valid point, but I think I'd rather save money now than later.

[quote name='Genocidal']Anyone who got the $5 off credit for NFS:MW, is it a coupon or a credit? If the former, anyone who isn't interested in using theirs? I can swing $15 for the game but $20 is a bit high.[/QUOTE]
It's a credit. You would have to have the other person buy the game for you and give you the code.

Thanks for the deals Tony. I've purchased multiple packs from amazon over the holidays, and nothing from steam. That's quite impressive.

[quote name='oscargrouch']Tony,

I assume Hamsters have been dispatched to match the Saint's Row 3 Full Package bundle on Steam?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rball']Tony, will you do a price match on every single DLC of Saint Row: The Third?[/QUOTE]

Those little furballs are sprinting!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='p5ych0']Any chance on matching gamefly's deal on syndicate for $5.09 today?[/QUOTE]

...but it'll already be $0.06 cheaper on Monday.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']...but it'll already be $0.06 cheaper on Monday.[/QUOTE]
yeah, but I could also spend 10 cents more and play it today. Either way it activates on Origin

[quote name='M_F_A_H']Does anybody want to trade their copy of Warlock? Having no luck in the trading thread...[/QUOTE]

So, you're aware this isn't the thread for trading, yet still try it anyway?

[quote name='Pheace']So, you're aware this isn't the thread for trading, yet still try it anyway?[/QUOTE]

Are you going to hit me, mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back