Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chariblaze']Just to confirm, the sales that end April 15th actually end at 11:59:59 P.M., April 15th, right? Not 12:00:00 A.M.?[/QUOTE]

From my understanding the sales end TONIGHT at Midnight (PST) and that is when the new sales start for the next week. Amazon runs their retail sales week much like most brick and mortars run their weekly ads.

[quote name='OldLostGamer']I finally made it back to the Amazon store and find L.A. Noire is unavailable. My fault for waiting until the last day.[/QUOTE]

Working on this.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']Will that page change like every week w/ new and different deals to vote on?
I'm looking for more "core" games, not "casual."[/QUOTE]

That page will change every week, next week will be more "Core Games" :).

[quote name='kaydigi']Tony,

Any deals on Splinter Cell Conviction coming in immediate future?[/QUOTE]

No plans right now, will let you know if this changes.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Tony, Thank You! much. I picked up Black Mirror 2 and Gray Matter. Quick question on Black Mirror 3, you mentioned that if it did well that part 3 might go on sale. Right now Black Mirror 3 is selling for $10.17 (again I have to mention that the boxed copy is $8.49), which is 50% off. Is this already the sale price, or were you talking something closer to the 80% off we saw with Black Mirror II and Gray Matter? Basically, I'm asking should I pick it up now or wait. Also it may have been asked, but why no original Black Mirror as a download? From the reviews all 3 games are linked heavily story wise.[/QUOTE]

Glad you're digging the deal. The pricing on Black Mirror 3 is not the pricing I was referencing. I'd wait.

As for the original Black Mirror, I am not sure but will look into it.

[quote name='Chariblaze']Just to confirm, the sales that end April 15th actually end at 11:59:59 P.M., April 15th, right? Not 12:00:00 A.M.?[/QUOTE]

You'll have another 11 hours and 40 minutes to take advantage of this sale.

[quote name='argyle']Any chance of seeing a deal on the original Risen since the sequel is hitting in a couple of weeks?[/QUOTE]

This is in the same boat as Dead Island. Something I'm pushing for but don't have anything locked in for yet.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry you had this issue, you didn't get it resolved?[/QUOTE]

Sort of. I got it to launch when it was crashing before instantly. Getting to the main menu, can mess with options and what now. But then when I click new game, it crashes.

How I got that far, was to download the demo and compare some of the files. I don't know how, but most of the data in the retail version had a 0 as file size. So I cut/pasted a few from the demo version and overwrote them and it at least got to the main screen.

Guessing it doesn't go any further because that data is missing from the demo. Basically hollow files. Right name paths, but no data there to load when the program calls for it. Not sure why the files are listed as 0kb. Wondering if it is an issue with the downloader since others seem to get it to work.

[quote name='joker______']i don't know if this has been asked before but i was wondering if Crysis Maximum Edition has been on sale before?[/QUOTE]
Or will it be on sale? I'd be on this.

I just bought BFBC2 again (owned it on ps3 & 360 before), but wanted the Vietnam expansion, too. I see people saying that there is no one left playing that. I had a similar experience on the 360 when I stopped playing, but it was due to the matchmaking. I'd hate to buy this & that be the case (when I have a HUGE backlog & need to be playing BF3 instead, lol). Can anyone confirm this? I don't have friends that play pc games that have it, so I'd be out of luck & $5 if no one, indeed, plays the Vietnam expansion. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='joker______']i don't know if this has been asked before but i was wondering if Crysis Maximum Edition has been on sale before?[/QUOTE]

It was on sale January 19th for $7.49 (or 2.49 if you had one of the $5 promo coupons).

[quote name='twztid13']Or will it be on sale? I'd be on this.

I just bought BFBC2 again (owned it on ps3 & 360 before), but wanted the Vietnam expansion, too. I see people saying that there is no one left playing that. I had a similar experience on the 360 when I stopped playing, but it was due to the matchmaking. I'd hate to buy this & that be the case (when I have a HUGE backlog & need to be playing BF3 instead, lol). Can anyone confirm this? I don't have friends that play pc games that have it, so I'd be out of luck & $5 if no one, indeed, plays the Vietnam expansion. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Just checked, there is a few hundred players on Vietnam right now. Granted it's Sunday morning, but there ya go. Shame you can't use the stats page on Steam for Vietnam (as I believe the BFBC2 stats include the base and the expansion). Oh, and that's the ranked/punkbuster enabled servers only.

[quote name='OldLostGamer']I finally made it back to the Amazon store and find L.A. Noire is unavailable. My fault for waiting until the last day.[/QUOTE]

This is back up if you want to pick it up :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='twztid13']Or will it be on sale? I'd be on this.

I just bought BFBC2 again (owned it on ps3 & 360 before), but wanted the Vietnam expansion, too. I see people saying that there is no one left playing that. I had a similar experience on the 360 when I stopped playing, but it was due to the matchmaking. I'd hate to buy this & that be the case (when I have a HUGE backlog & need to be playing BF3 instead, lol). Can anyone confirm this? I don't have friends that play pc games that have it, so I'd be out of luck & $5 if no one, indeed, plays the Vietnam expansion. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

There is a lot of servers here to play on

http://www.gametracker.com/search/bc2/US/

Tony, this is unrelated to the sale, but do you know if Amazon is getting the digital version of Guild Wars 2 anytime soon? Arenanet claims Amazon will support pre-purchasing the digital version, but it's still not available and Arenanet seems to ignore everyone asking questions about it.

[quote name='sunghost']It was on sale January 19th for $7.49 (or 2.49 if you had one of the $5 promo coupons).[/QUOTE]

Damn! I didn't have my gaming rig at the time or I would've bought it. I'll wait for that edition or the regular edition to go back on sale. I can play Crysis with very high settings with the third highest resolution. If I try to do 1080p, I don't get the full screen view. Maybe I need a driver or something. It still looked phenomenal at the other noted resolution.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Damn! I didn't have my gaming rig at the time or I would've bought it. I'll wait for that edition or the regular edition to go back on sale. I can play Crysis with very high settings with the third highest resolution. If I try to do 1080p, I don't get the full screen view. Maybe I need a driver or something. It still looked phenomenal at the other noted resolution.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure your monitor supports 1080p? That doesn't really sound like a driver problem. More of a hardware problem (monitor) or game bug.

Really tempted on BF2 Complete of all things. I loved the first BF complete set and sort skipped over BF2 entirely, anyone have thoughts on the collection?

[quote name='Reikon']Tony, this is unrelated to the sale, but do you know if Amazon is getting the digital version of Guild Wars 2 anytime soon? Arenanet claims Amazon will support pre-purchasing the digital version, but it's still not available and Arenanet seems to ignore everyone asking questions about it.[/QUOTE]

I know we're working on it. I did some quick googling and couldn't find what you're referencing from Arenanet though.

Mind tossing me a link?

Cheers,
Tony

Sorry to keep asking, but do you guys have any news on a Red Orchestra 2 digital download and sale?

I just bought BC2 and when I tried to activate it on Origin it said "We're sorry. This code cannot be redeemed here". Any ideas? NVM I followed the activator link and it's downloading the EA download manager. Hopefully it adds it to my Origin account.

I also got the digital deluxe edition some how :D

Edit #3: It automatically added the Digital Deluxe edition to my Origin account. Thanks for the sale Tony!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Really tempted on BF2 Complete of all things. I loved the first BF complete set and sort skipped over BF2 entirely, anyone have thoughts on the collection?[/QUOTE]

It's amazing, and at $5 it is a big time steal. My ex wasn't a gamer but she absolutely loved playing BF2 together. And not only do you get 3 expansions with this, but there is a very large modding community still releasing new content and some of them are like getting new games entirely. (Just check Desura.) Tons of replay value there.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']Just checked, there is a few hundred players on Vietnam right now. Granted it's Sunday morning, but there ya go. Shame you can't use the stats page on Steam for Vietnam (as I believe the BFBC2 stats include the base and the expansion). Oh, and that's the ranked/punkbuster enabled servers only.[/QUOTE]
Thanks alot. Those are the exact settings I'll be playing with, but it sucks I don't remember the BC2 Vietnam map names, so I couldn't see exactly how many were playing it. Thanks again for the info :).

[quote name='thegreatest']Sorry to keep asking, but do you guys have any news on a Red Orchestra 2 digital download and sale?

I just bought BC2 and when I tried to activate it on Origin it said "We're sorry. This code cannot be redeemed here". Any ideas? NVM I followed the activator link and it's downloading the EA download manager. Hopefully it adds it to my Origin account.

I also got the digital deluxe edition some how :D

Edit #3: It automatically added the Digital Deluxe edition to my Origin account. Thanks for the sale Tony![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it is misleading, you don't "really" get the Digital Deluxe (Vietnam is still not included like it may look)

So I've been reading back hoping to find the answer... No luck.

So simple question is the BF2 Code redeemable on Origin or Steam. I tried both and nothing !!

[quote name='stoned99']So I've been reading back hoping to find the answer... No luck.

So simple question is the BF2 Code redeemable on Origin or Steam. I tried both and nothing !![/QUOTE]

Well, BF2 would only be activatable on Origin [I don't know of any EA titles that can be activated on STEAM that were not bought from STEAM]. However most older EA titles cannot be activated on Origin [yet...].

If Origin cannot install, you can always download the game from Amazon and play it that way; usually works fine. :)

[quote name='stoned99']So I've been reading back hoping to find the answer... No luck.

So simple question is the BF2 Code redeemable on Origin or Steam. I tried both and nothing !![/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like BF2 will activate on Origin, no.
It is NOT on the Origin-activation list.

Bad Company 2 should activate up on Origin.
BF3, of course, requires Origin.

EA Games DO NOT activate up on Steam.
You want a Steam version of a EA Game, you'd have to buy it directly via Steam.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Well, BF2 would only be activatable on Origin [I don't know of any EA titles that can be activated on STEAM that were not bought from STEAM]. However most older EA titles cannot be activated on Origin [yet...].

If Origin cannot install, you can always download the game from Amazon and play it that way; usually works fine. :)[/QUOTE]

I figured as much, but sometimes it's good to ask the question. I wish I could add it to origin, I hate having games not installed into a services like origin or steam. I just discovered I had some overlapping titles on Green Man Gaming while I was looking to buy Stronghold collection for 5$. GMG have the nice feature of trading in prior purchases, so I traded in Grand ages: Rome and got Stronghold collection for free.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I know we're working on it. I did some quick googling and couldn't find what you're referencing from Arenanet though.

Mind tossing me a link?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

It's not really in a specific link or anything. It's just that they're answering questions about buying the game on Twitter and they've been ignoring everyone asking about the status of Amazon even though they keep answering other repeat questions, including questions about a lot of other retailers.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This is back up if you want to pick it up :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony,
I picked it up and am downloading now. The page says 16.0GB, but the downloader says 13.3GB.

I guess the reported problem with "Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle" in the reviews is not fixed. It is still unavailable. I wanted to complete the set.

[quote name='jsunjones']Unfortunately it is misleading, you don't "really" get the Digital Deluxe (Vietnam is still not included like it may look)[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about this?

[quote name='MysterD']Doesn't look like BF2 will activate on Origin, no.
It is NOT on the Origin-activation list.

Bad Company 2 should activate up on Origin.
BF3, of course, requires Origin.

EA Games DO NOT activate up on Steam.
You want a Steam version of a EA Game, you'd have to buy it directly via Steam.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why people always ask about EA Games purchased elsewhere activating on Steam. It will never, ever happen. (disclaimer: The following is my opinion based on observation. I do not have access to EA's internal memos. Feel free to disregard it and believe their PR that they welcome competition if you wish) EA hates Steam. If they had their way it would be destroyed or marginalized completely. That their games are even on Steam at all at this point is more a necessary evil, grin and bear it sort of thing for them.

As for games not on the list for Origin activations, I wonder if anyone has tried to get EA Customer Service to manually add BF2 to their account on Origin? I know that some people have had varying degrees of success getting that done for other games that are sold on Origin but not officially on the activation list. Of course it's a toss up and really depends on getting a sympathetic and helpful rep.

[quote name='Larce80']Tony...I bought ME3 for $50 on April 10th and now on the 16th I see its $40 :( why oh why?
I felt bad for paying that much then, now its less just a week later :/
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0064TYOLW
pic
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7050/7a320ff184724732a02319e.png

I didnt even know about this deal, read it advertised on some forums[/QUOTE]

That's nothing. I bought Crysis 2 back in 2011 for $52; within 15 minutes it went to $40. Shot CS a message and basically got the "No Dice" message.

It sucks, but it happens to everyone.

[quote name='sunghost']It was on sale January 19th for $7.49 (or 2.49 if you had one of the $5 promo coupons).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply,I'm hoping for it to go on sale again.

[quote name='Larce80']Tony...I bought ME3 for $50 on April 10th and now on the 16th I see its $40 :( why oh why?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0064TYOLW
pic

You know, Tony said earlier they hadn't planned on matching any ME3 sales any time soon, but I wonder if someone in another department decided to do an across the board PM to Best Buy this week as they have all versions of ME3 for 39.99 (Digital Download included).

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You know, Tony said earlier they hadn't planned on matching any ME3 sales any time soon, but I wonder if someone in another department decided to do an across the board PM to Best Buy this week as they have all versions of ME3 for 39.99 (Digital Download included).[/QUOTE]
Yea, thats why I decided to get it last week, I thought thats the best it was going to be for a while

does anyone know why Serious Sam 3 isn't available? only limited stock of digital games?

[quote name='jer7583']does anyone know why Serious Sam 3 isn't available? only limited stock of digital games?[/QUOTE]

I think it usually means the game either:
1. Sold out.
2. Computer automatically pulled title because it is getting close to selling out.

Their inventory is based on KEYs available for sale. Tony can give additional info on this.

So I am trying to play Bad Company 2 but it keeps crashing to the main menu during multiplayer games. None of the solutions online work and everything Origin has told me isn't working either. Any ideas?

pic

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You know, Tony said earlier they hadn't planned on matching any ME3 sales any time soon, but I wonder if someone in another department decided to do an across the board PM to Best Buy this week as they have all versions of ME3 for 39.99 (Digital Download included).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Larce80']Yea, thats why I decided to get it last week, I thought thats the best it was going to be for a while[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why the system kicked this pricing into place. I'm checking internally though.

[quote name='jer7583']does anyone know why Serious Sam 3 isn't available? only limited stock of digital games?[/QUOTE]

As Cheaplikeafox noted, we get "inventory" (keys) from the publishers, this is what we distribute when we sell a game digitally. Unfortunately it looks like we ran out of SS3 keys...which is nuts because I ordered a ton.

[quote name='thegreatest']So I am trying to play Bad Company 2 but it keeps crashing to the main menu during multiplayer games. None of the solutions online work and everything Origin has told me isn't working either. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I haven't had any reports on this so I don't believe it is widespread...which doesn't help you at all. Did you try origin's Chat or phone support?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='thegreatest']So I am trying to play Bad Company 2 but it keeps crashing to the main menu during multiplayer games. None of the solutions online work and everything Origin has told me isn't working either. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

"Crashing to the main menu" doesn't sound like a crash at all. There's no error message accompanied with it? What're your specs?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm not sure why the system kicked this pricing into place. I'm checking internally though.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe someone at ADVG decided to try to compete w/ Best Buy's $40 price-tag for the ME3 PC retail box. :p

[quote name='Motoki']I'm not sure why people always ask about EA Games purchased elsewhere activating on Steam. It will never, ever happen. (disclaimer: The following is my opinion based on observation. I do not have access to EA's internal memos. Feel free to disregard it and believe their PR that they welcome competition if you wish) EA hates Steam. If they had their way it would be destroyed or marginalized completely. That their games are even on Steam at all at this point is more a necessary evil, grin and bear it sort of thing for them.[/quote]
I don't think we'll see too many more recent EA games on Steam.

A recent Steam rules requires ALL DLC to be released also on Steam. Steam doesn't want to sell incomplete products - oh, and they probably want a cut of DLC sales over their Steam service, as well. DA2 and Crysis 2 got kicked off Steam b/c they had DLC exclusives NOT to be released on Steam.

Plus, EA wants to deliver patches, updates, and everything through their Origin service - while Steam wants all updates for all games [1st or 3rd party] on their service to be updated through Steam.

There's your conflict of interests right there b/t Valve [PC's digital distribution leader] and EA [probably the biggest publisher in the gaming world].

I bought Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance to redeem it on steam to obtain Supreme Commander Gold Edition but instead I just got Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. oh well

[quote name='Lazy_Bum']I bought Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance to redeem it on steam to obtain Supreme Commander Gold Edition but instead I just got Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. oh well[/QUOTE]
That worked the last time they went on sale. I guess it was a fluke and the new keys weren't gold. Bummer!

Right click on your BC2 shortcut on your desktop, or if you are using steam right click on it in there and go to properties

and in the part that says "target"

add a space after whats already there and add -pinginterval 50000

exactly how it is, it'll fix it as long as you launch it from that shortcut or from steam, enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back