Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Risen 2. There's a preoder bonus Treasure Island DLC too. Boxed copy gets it but no pre-order download yet and supposedly if you buy on release or after you don't get the DLC free but have to pay for it.

Personally, I splurged and pre-ordered the Steebeard's Treasure boxed set from Amazon Germany http://www.amazon.de/Risen-Dark-Waters-Stahlbarts-Schatz/dp/B0052RNFKI/

@DA:O/DA2. It doesn't require Origin I don't believe but will register on it. You do need to do an online activation if you want to use the DLC, and for Origins at least it's part of the package so you will want to. I know you used to have to have a Bioware account and sign in through that. I don't know if they ever got around to merging the Bioware accounts with the Origin ones but I think the legacy games may need still need the Bioware account. It's free to create and you don't have to install a client or anything.

@Thermal compounds. I always used Arctic Silver. That seems to be the most common one I hear thrown around most times and its always done right be me. Depending on what heatsink/fan you get though some these days already have thermal compound applied and you just pop it on and it applies the compound itself through heat distribution. My current PC's cpu and heatsink went that route and I have not had any heat issues.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Anyone here play Battlefield Heroes? We recently started carrying Starter Packs for those games, and the math works out pretty well if you buy the $19.99 pack, which comes with 24K funds, the legionarre clothing set, and an exclusive grenade launcher skin.

Thoughts? If you guys aren't the audience for this, who do you think is on the internet?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Somebody needs to reply even if I have nothing to add. I've never tried Battlefield Heroes as I've stuck to the more traditional BF games. Wouldn't even know where to begin marketing it. In any case thanks for all the great deals and attention to the community!

How is the Sega retro games quality? I am considering the 48 game pack, but want to know how good the quality of games. I don't know if it is worth it, because I could obtain them differently.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Anyone here play Battlefield Heroes? We recently started carrying Starter Packs for those games, and the math works out pretty well if you buy the $19.99 pack, which comes with 24K funds, the legionarre clothing set, and an exclusive grenade launcher skin.

Thoughts? If you guys aren't the audience for this, who do you think is on the internet?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

The people I've known who play BF Heroes tend to be on the younger side, middle and high school kids. My experience with it is limited to signing up for the veteran bonus in Bad Company 2 :lol:

[quote name='Samuelc79']How is the Sega retro games quality? I am considering the 48 game pack, but want to know how good the quality of games. I don't know if it is worth it, because I could obtain them differently.[/QUOTE]

regarding getting them differently, for those who've bought the pack. does it come with a bunch of rom files and an emulator or are the games part of the exe file? I guess what I'm asking is, will this be a good way to buy the rom files legally and then swap out the exe file with a different emulator? I've been looking for a reasonably cheap way to get some of these games on my tablet. thanks!

[quote name='miqspot']Somebody needs to reply even if I have nothing to add. I've never tried Battlefield Heroes as I've stuck to the more traditional BF games. Wouldn't even know where to begin marketing it. In any case thanks for all the great deals and attention to the community![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Genocidal']The people I've known who play BF Heroes tend to be on the younger side, middle and high school kids. My experience with it is limited to signing up for the veteran bonus in Bad Company 2 :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapThomas']regarding getting them differently, for those who've bought the pack. does it come with a bunch of rom files and an emulator or are the games part of the exe file? I guess what I'm asking is, will this be a good way to buy the rom files legally and then swap out the exe file with a different emulator? I've been looking for a reasonably cheap way to get some of these games on my tablet. thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Samuelc79']How is the Sega retro games quality? I am considering the 48 game pack, but want to know how good the quality of games. I don't know if it is worth it, because I could obtain them differently.[/QUOTE]

So, I have these on my work machine so I can play Shining Force/Shining in the Darkness when writing Marketing/PR copy starts to make my face hurt. As such I don't play with the sound on so I can't comment on the quality there. As for everything else, gameplay is smooth, images look good at full screen, and I haven't had any crashes.

As for the functionality, for the "Master Packs" you'll get an emulator with each of the games in it.

Hope this answers your questions, let me know if it doesn't.

Cheers,
Tony

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

You know I signed up for an account but never played it past the first day. Generally I play F2P stuff but refuse to ever purchase anything for those type of games. Just a principle thing for me. I abhor money pits like that. I much more prefer to get charged x amount for a game and be able to play it without worrying about anything else. I dislike DLC for that same reason.

@Tony

For the DA: O and DA 2 combo pack that will be on sale for 9.99 in a couple of weeks, will it be the DA: Origins Ultimate Edition (contains the Awakening expansion pack) or just the Standard Edition?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']To clear this up, we didn't actually PM them, we had a similar deal set up with Square that happened to start around the same time. If you remember Gamersgate actually had Deus Ex HR for like $10.99 or something, we had a deal set up for $9.99 in place and ready to roll at the same time.

That being said, we'll have a DA:0+DA2 combo pack for $9.99 in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome Tony :applause:

I hope it is DA:O Ultimate or at least you get it alone or in another combo pack

The DA combo pack is an awesome deal. I have friends who might be interested (I already own them) but would want to know if its DAO:Ultimate or not.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']That being said, we'll have a DA:0+DA2 combo pack for $9.99 in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Just wondering, will both games use one single key or do we get two different keys?

[quote name='lazalem']@Tony

For the DA: O and DA 2 combo pack that will be on sale for 9.99 in a couple of weeks, will it be the DA: Origins Ultimate Edition (contains the Awakening expansion pack) or just the Standard Edition?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='r9800pro']Awesome Tony :applause:

I hope it is DA:O Ultimate or at least you get it alone or in another combo pack[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mkaliaz']The DA combo pack is an awesome deal. I have friends who might be interested (I already own them) but would want to know if its DAO:Ultimate or not.[/QUOTE]

It will be the Ultimate Edition of DA:O :).

[quote name='pantsattack']Rubbing hands together anticipating next ME1/2 sale.[/QUOTE]

I can go ahead and give you the heads up now the prices will be as follows:

1. ME 1 - $5.99
2. ME 2 - $5.99
3. ME 2 Digital Deluxe - $8.99
4. ME 1 + ME 2 Digital Deluxe Bundle - $11.99

Hope you guys are pumped, we are!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']Just wondering, will both games use one single key or do we get two different keys?[/QUOTE]

2 different keys.

Cheers,
Tony

OMG. Just in time, I was extremely hesitant to buy a 360 versions of the ME series and now I can just snag both on the cheap.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It will be the Ultimate Edition of DA:O :).

1. ME 1 - $5.99
2. ME 2 - $5.99

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any deals planned for ME3: Digital Regular or Collector's Ed?

Any chance you can convince BioWare and EA to let you guys sell a full DLC pack for ME2?
I don't wanna deal w/ BioWare Store and their silly points system. :p

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I've never had to use my own, the stock has always lasted me, but I've heard a lot of good things about Artic Silver. There's also this for your own comparison:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/268354-29-thermal-compound-roundup-2011[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']@Thermal compounds. I always used Arctic Silver. That seems to be the most common one I hear thrown around most times and its always done right be me. Depending on what heatsink/fan you get though some these days already have thermal compound applied and you just pop it on and it applies the compound itself through heat distribution. My current PC's cpu and heatsink went that route and I have not had any heat issues.[/QUOTE]

As I will change the Motherboard, my stock paste will be unusable because I will need to clean my actual cooler system and CPU, as the MB does not include both. So, I'm now between AS5, AS Ceramique 2, IC Diamond 7 and IC Diamond 24.

[quote name='kaydigi']Tony,

Will be you matching the Steam Square sale? Mainly looking at Last Remnant if it's a good price.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe Amazon sells that as a digital download. It's $12.66 right now with FSSS for the box version (which activates on Steam anyways). Square pulled an ass move and raised the price from $39.99 to $49.99 so the cheapest it could possibly be would be $12.49 at 75% off.

too bad i forgot about the amazon gift card deal back on tuesday.. still picked up the

SEGA 48 pack for 7.50 (would of been wicked to got it at 3.75 though)

only downloaded 40 games (sega classics vol 1 2 3 4 )

mostly just paid 7.50 for

SHINING FORCE
SHINING FORCE 2
and
SHINING IN THE DARKNESS
and few others

if i had to break it down

Shining force 2.00
shining force 2 2.00
shining darkness 1.00
Sword of Vermilion 1.00
golden axe 1and 2 .50
street of rage 1and2 50

other 32 games 50 cents :)

its too bad there wasnt more RPG games in the package and TOO BAD playing it with the KEYBOARD HURTS YOUR HANDS after around 20 mins

HEADS UP FOUND THIs AFTER BUYING DOH (

http://www.amazon.com/Genesis-Classic-Collection-Gold-Edition-Pc/dp/B004GGO1JA/ref=pd_sim_vg_18

not a download you have to buy it and install it ...

46 games
some of them
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle / Alien Storm / Altered Beast / Beyond Oasis / Bonanza Bros / Columns / Comix Zone / Decap Attack starring Chuck D. Head / Dr. Robotnik's MBM / Dynamite Headdy / Ecco the Dolphin / Ecco II - The Tides of Time / E-SWAT / Fatal Labyrinth / Flicky / Gain Ground / Golden Axe I / Golden Axe II / Golden Axe III / Kid Chameleon / Phantasy Star II / Phantasy Star III - Generations of Doom /Phantasy Star IV - The End of the Millennium / Ristar / Shi

Crap they had shining force 1 and 2 and all 3 phantasy stars in this colletion.. would of taken this anyday over the download o well

werid did some more looking and many of the reviews dont say anything about phantasy star in the package

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It will be the Ultimate Edition of DA:O :).

1. ME 1 - $5.99
2. ME 2 - $5.99

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, tempted to get ME2 because I missed out on the best buy deal. I have ME1 platinum on the 360. Does the Digital Deluxe come with any playable content?

I'm about to buy Hitman Blood money (downloading the demo to see if it works on Win 7 64)... and wanted Front Mission Evolved until I look at the full price: $30... is to much, and min price will be $7,5, still high for that game. I looked for it on Amazon and they only have the boxed version :(

[quote name='thegreatest']Sorry for asking so many times, but any news on Red Orchestra 2?[/QUOTE]

Still working on it, still no progress :(.

[quote name='MysterD']Any deals planned for ME3: Digital Regular or Collector's Ed?

Any chance you can convince BioWare and EA to let you guys sell a full DLC pack for ME2?
I don't wanna deal w/ BioWare Store and their silly points system. :p[/QUOTE]

We don't have a DLC pack for ME2, I wish we did! As for ME3, stay tuned.

[quote name='kaydigi']Tony,

Will be you matching the Steam Square sale? Mainly looking at Last Remnant if it's a good price.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']I don't believe Amazon sells that as a digital download. It's $12.66 right now with FSSS for the box version (which activates on Steam anyways). Square pulled an ass move and raised the price from $39.99 to $49.99 so the cheapest it could possibly be would be $12.49 at 75% off.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='juanjava']I'm about to buy Hitman Blood money (downloading the demo to see if it works on Win 7 64)... and wanted Front Mission Evolved until I look at the full price: $30... is to much, and min price will be $7,5, still high for that game. I looked for it on Amazon and they only have the boxed version :([/QUOTE]

We're working on getting the Square/Eidos back catalog but we don't have it yet. This should be fixed in a couple of weeks and we plan on promoting the titles in close proximity to them going up on the site.

That said, a lot could happen between now and then, so if you are really eager to pick these games up now, you're better served to go through Steam because we don't have anything solid in place yet.

Just being transparent.

[quote name='r9800pro']And NFS Shift 2 Unleashed ? ;)[/QUOTE]

This will happen in early April :)

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
We don't have a DLC pack for ME2, I wish we did! As for ME3, stay tuned.
[/quote]
I know you don't have a DLC pack for ME2! Nobody does. :(
You can only buy DLC from BioWare Store - it's exclusive [unfoprtunately].
Hell, they don't even sell ANY BioWare DLC on EA Origin - bleh!

Can you get in contact w/ BioWare and EA and go convince EA and BioWare to let you guys to sell a ME2 DLC Pack? :p
And/or convince them to release a ME2: Ultimate Edition [ME2 + ALL DLC] for you guys to sell? :p

I know....that'll probably never happen....hehe.
It's like asking for a miracle...

As for ME3, stay tuned.
I'm staying tuned-in...but, how much longer you gonna make me wait for an awesome ME3 sale? :p

We're working on getting the Square/Eidos back catalog but we don't have it yet. This should be fixed in a couple of weeks and we plan on promoting the titles in close proximity to them going up on the site.

That said, a lot could happen between now and then, so if you are really eager to pick these games up now, you're better served to go through Steam because we don't have anything solid in place yet.

Just being transparent.

This will happen in early April :)

Cheers,
Tony
AWESOME @ getting a bigger Square-Enix catalog!
I hope you guys nab Alpha Protocol and everybody buys that so very underrated RPG!
I wish Sega didn't wind-up w/ that IP, since Sega don't want do a sequel - since original AP sold poorly [unfortunately].
I'd love to see Obsidian do a Alpha Protocol 2.

Tony,

Just wanted to say thanks again for creating and maintaining such a great community and for serving up such awesome deals. I was wondering if you would be able to give us any insight into Sacred 2. Steam still doesn't have it and I'm not sure if you ever had it. I'm tempted by the disc version, but would love to get it in a download version if there's any chance you'll get it in the next few months.

Thanks

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Tony,

Just wanted to say thanks again for creating and maintaining such a great community and for serving up such awesome deals. I was wondering if you would be able to give us any insight into Sacred 2. Steam still doesn't have it and I'm not sure if you ever had it. I'm tempted by the disc version, but would love to get it in a download version if there's any chance you'll get it in the next few months.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
We (the gamers) have A LOT of issues w/ this game. Details coming.

You'd probably have to talk to Deep Silver and CDV - and have them BOTH hammer out a deal dealing w/ USA release of the game and its expansion.

Deep Silver bought the Sacred property flat-out right when Ascaron (game developer) went bankrupt.
Deep Silver has rights for making sequels - they're at work on Sacred 3.

One problem is CDV has publishing rights to Sacred 2 in USA. CDV went bankrupt, pretty much.
S2:FA was released on Steam, but CDV never issued more game keys on Steam for it (game uses Securom DRM), when they ran out.
Deep Silver has the rights overseas to distributing Sacred 2 games [Non-USA].

Sacred 2: Ice and Blood [expansion] NEVER got a USA release officially, though Deep Silver did release that expansion overseas.
Sacred 2: Gold Edition contains both S2: Fallen Angel + Ice and Blood - and that only got released overseas by Deep Silver.

EDIT:
Also, Sacred 2's servers are going down end of March.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We're working on getting the Square/Eidos back catalog but we don't have it yet. This should be fixed in a couple of weeks and we plan on promoting the titles in close proximity to them going up on the site.

Just being transparent.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony. Your transparency and Amazon support are priceless.

I'll buy Hitman Blood Money from Steam, but will wait for Front Mission to be on Amazon.

[quote name='MysterD']
AWESOME @ getting a bigger Square-Enix catalog!
I hope you guys nab Alpha Protocol and everybody buys that so very underrated RPG!
I wish Sega didn't wind-up w/ that IP, since Sega don't want do a sequel - since original AP sold poorly [unfortunately].
I'd love to see Obsidian do a Alpha Protocol 2.[/QUOTE]

I bought AP about a year ago for $2 (insta-buy on a SEGA sale) and never give it a chance. I should play it some day soon...

[quote name='juanjava']
I bought AP about a year ago for $2 (insta-buy on a SEGA sale) and never give it a chance. I should play it some day soon...[/QUOTE]
If only the game was balanced better and the game did NOT have dice-rolls [for hit and miss when shooting guns - especially pistols]...

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Ah, okay, thanks for the explanation - it's very much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

If Tony could convince CDV and Deep Silver to hammer out some kind of deal - i.e. more like somehow get Deep Silver the rights to releasing S2: Gold Edition in NA - and somehow get the SP portion to go DRM-FREE, I'd be very happy. :D

Though, I'm pretty much dreaming here...

This thread is always helpful since I buy mostly everything including non-game items from Amazon.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if more publishers like Warner will sell through Amazon digital.

[quote name='akilshohen']Can someone please tell me what "activates on steam" means? Does it mean that the game is tied to my steam account?[/QUOTE]

Well, if my understanding is correct it means one of two things:

1. This game MUST be activated on steam, meaning you essentially get a key for the game, but you have to activate the key on steam to even play the game so in essence you are buying a steam key. Killing Floor was a gift from retail to me and it was just like that. I just had to punch the code into Steam and play it from steam every time.

2. This game CAN be activated on steam, but does not HAVE to be activated. This means you could play the game alone by downloading the files from amazon directly, installing, and playing, but you also have the option to activate the Key on your steam account and tie it to your account there, but you would not need to open or use steam to play the game if you didn't want to.

What game are you asking about?

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Submit a Price Match through Amazon.com. Amazon DD does not carry Skyrim and Tony has no control over physical goods.[/QUOTE]

I already did that, but Tony's passed on info before, let him answer please !!

[quote name='stoned99']I already did that, but Tony's passed on info before, let him answer please !![/QUOTE]

PC is OOS. Oh you want 360 or PS3 stuff...and come to the PC DD thread to get someone who has nothing to do with physical goods, let alone console stuff to pass it along. I get it.

[quote name='stoned99']Sigh, Tony is always helpful. you on the hand not so much!![/QUOTE]

Im helping you. Im letting you know this thread is for PC DD, not to ask Tony for things that are unrelated.

We should compile a list of all DD games Amazon carries that activate on Steam. I know many are into Amazon for their DRM-free offerings, but there are a lot of us that are primarily interested in Steam games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back