Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blessedape']Are the Dragon Age deals steam codes? I'm curious because I have a gaming pc but also a macbook, and if it is on steam than I would think maybe I would get both versions.[/QUOTE]

Nothing EA activates on Steam and never will. Dragon Age 2 isn't even on Steam at all anymore.

I don't think there is a way to get both the Mac and PC version of Dragon Age at one price.

[quote name='Motoki']Nothing EA activates on Steam and never will. Dragon Age 2 isn't even on Steam at all anymore.

I don't think there is a way to get both the Mac and PC version of Dragon Age at one price.[/QUOTE]

EA games can and do appear on Steam but it's true that I don't see any future releases having Steamworks (this would be counterproductive from EA's viewpoint, because they're trying to promote Origin). The key difference between Dragon Age and ME3 and some older games, as I understand it from recent interviews with EA, is that the former have DLC that you cannot purchase anywhere other than directly from EA through the BioWare or EA stores. Apparently Valve has a policy that requires that games with DLC are supposed to have said DLC purchaseable through Steam.

[quote name='warreni']I highly recommend Leliana's Song (unless you were one of those people who didn't like her in the base game) and The Stone Prisoner. I also thought Witch Hunt was a pretty nice epilogue to Morrigan's story, although I'm in the minority with that opinion.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='warreni']EA games can and do appear on Steam but it's true that I don't see any future releases having Steamworks (this would be counterproductive from EA's viewpoint, because they're trying to promote Origin). The key difference between Dragon Age and ME3 and some older games, as I understand it from recent interviews with EA, is that the former have DLC that you cannot purchase anywhere other than directly from EA through the BioWare or EA stores. Apparently Valve has a policy that requires that games with DLC are supposed to have said DLC purchaseable through Steam.[/QUOTE]

Right. I didn't mean to suggest you can't buy EA games on Steam, just that you can't buy them elsewhere and activate them on Steam.

Like you said the dispute that has kept some more recent EA games off of Steam is centered around EA and Valve not seeing eye to eye over DLC. Also, of course Steam is Origin's biggest competitor by far so EA isn't going to want to do anything that might encourage players to use Steam more such as providing Steam keys for their games purchased elsewhere.

The question gets asked here quite frequently whether an EA game bought from Amazon (or other non-Steam store) can be activated on Steam and that is what I was specifically addressing, while also commenting that Dragon Age 2 is no longer even on Steam anyway.

[quote name='mysteryxxx']I'm so boosted i found this site for real. Some of the deals are remarkable[/QUOTE]

That's how I felt around Nov/Dec last year. Just wait till the first time you give feedback to Tony and actually see it reflected on Amazon. Can't beat that feeling!

[quote name='Shimrra']Trying to buy Dragon Age but I can't use my Amazon store card. Anyone else having this issue?[/QUOTE]

Sorry just saw this and your PM. I'm off today but lets try and figure this out.

What do you mean "Amazon Store Card"? Is it a giftcard or a credit card?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry just saw this and your PM. I'm off today but lets try and figure this out.

What do you mean "Amazon Store Card"? Is it a giftcard or a credit card?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shimrra']Amazon credit card.[/QUOTE]

Anyway I can gift a copy to him Tony? I see that I can buy another copy, but I don't see any option to gift it to another person, why would I buy another copy if I can't send it to someone else? I'm more than willing to step in here and help out a fellow CAG, so is there anyway to gift him another copy I buy? What about emailing you an Amazon gift card? PM me the email you want it sent to as well as amount you need to cover the purchases.

so question, are the PC versions any amount better than the 360 versions are? As I have both for 360 but have barely touched them, and could trade in/return them for the same amount, so it wouldn't be a loss for me to switch to PC.

any thoughts?

[quote name='AgentW']so question, are the PC versions any amount better than the 360 versions are? As I have both for 360 but have barely touched them, and could trade in/return them for the same amount, so it wouldn't be a loss for me to switch to PC.

any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Granted, I ain't a console gamer - I'm a PC gamer.

What would also be important is the power of your PC.

Most gamers and reviewers saw DAO Ultimate on the PC as the definitive version of the game. The game has an extra overhead tactical cam, which is basically required in this version of the game to survive - you need to be strategic [even at default difficulty - just like BG1 and 2] in this game, or you're toast; the PC version is more difficult than the consoles by default.
IF you want to hear more about DAO PC vs. consoles, watch GameSpot's review for DAO from Kevin Van Ord.

About DA2 PC version - for Win Vista + Win 7 users, it also has DirectX10/11 support and High-Res Texture support.
It's on the very bottom of the page to the website I'm gonna link, if you looking for The High-Res Textures.

[quote name='Shimrra']Amazon credit card.[/QUOTE]

Weird...yeah you should be able to use your Amazon credit card...I use mine all the time. What error is it throwing you when you try?

[quote name='walkonshadows']Anyway I can gift a copy to him Tony? I see that I can buy another copy, but I don't see any option to gift it to another person, why would I buy another copy if I can't send it to someone else? I'm more than willing to step in here and help out a fellow CAG, so is there anyway to gift him another copy I buy? What about emailing you an Amazon gift card? PM me the email you want it sent to as well as amount you need to cover the purchases.[/QUOTE]

I wish we had gifting functionality enabled for Digital Items, I know it is on the roadmap but I'm not even close to sure where it is, which means it is probably a ways off.

You can go the GC route https://www.amazon.com/gp/gc/order/...LIKVU&type=Email&design=a_generic_white_10_us

This is what I do for my brother whenever I want to gift him a PCDD game.

Thanks again dude, way to be a quality human being :). Guys like you make this job awesome.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Weird...yeah you should be able to use your Amazon credit card...I use mine all the time. What error is it throwing you when you try?

I wish we had gifting functionality enabled for Digital Items, I know it is on the roadmap but I'm not even close to sure where it is, which means it is probably a ways off.

You can go the GC route https://www.amazon.com/gp/gc/order/...LIKVU&type=Email&design=a_generic_white_10_us

This is what I do for my brother whenever I want to gift him a PCDD game.

Thanks again dude, way to be a quality human being :). Guys like you make this job awesome.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Yes, but still push for it. Gamersgate and Steam, just to name a few, have this functionality. Amazon needs such a thing to make a serious bid for digital game distribution and carve out market share. Well that and allowing multiple digital games to be added to the cart before checkout. Little things that make big impacts. Push Tony push!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Weird...yeah you should be able to use your Amazon credit card...I use mine all the time. What error is it throwing you when you try?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Its not giving me any error, its just when I go and select "buy & download" it asks me for a credit card number even tho I have "1 click" shopping selected.

[quote name='Shimrra']Its not giving me any error, its just when I go and select "buy & download" it asks me for a credit card number even tho I have "1 click" shopping selected.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? I thought you were royaly screwed and was trying to help out. But your upset cause you don't have your 1-click settings right? So you CAN buy the game, but merely refuse to punch in 16 digits to get it? Am I understanding this right?

[quote name='walkonshadows']Yes, but still push for it. Gamersgate and Steam, just to name a few, have this functionality. Amazon needs such a thing to make a serious bid for digital game distribution and carve out market share. Well that and allowing multiple digital games to be added to the cart before checkout. Little things that make big impacts. Push Tony push![/QUOTE]

Yeah I bring it up every week...fact.

[quote name='Shimrra']Its not giving me any error, its just when I go and select "buy & download" it asks me for a credit card number even tho I have "1 click" shopping selected.[/QUOTE]

Like gifting, we're still getting 1 click functioning with Game Downloads purchases. There are a battery reasons behind this, not all of which are technical.

Can you try putting your credit card number in when it prompts you to in the purchase process?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='walkonshadows']Well that and allowing multiple digital games to be added to the cart before checkout.[/QUOTE]
@TONY

YES please!!!
We need to be able to add multiple digital games to one order.

BTW - Amazon MP3 division needs to do the same thing!!
I want to be able to throw multiple MP3 albums in ONE order!
Pass that along to them, will ya? ;)

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY

YES please!!!
We need to be able to add multiple digital games to one order.

BTW - Amazon MP3 division needs to do the same thing!!
I want to be able to throw multiple MP3 albums in ONE order!
Pass that along to them, will ya? ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha, yea I agree, we're on a lot of the same systems so I'm sure one will follow the other (hopefully).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']Granted, I ain't a console gamer - I'm a PC gamer.

What would also be important is the power of your PC.

Most gamers and reviewers saw DAO Ultimate on the PC as the definitive version of the game. The game has an extra overhead tactical cam, which is basically required in this version of the game to survive - you need to be strategic [even at default difficulty - just like BG1 and 2] in this game, or you're toast; the PC version is more difficult than the consoles by default.
IF you want to hear more about DAO PC vs. consoles, watch GameSpot's review for DAO from Kevin Van Ord.

About DA2 PC version - for Win Vista + Win 7 users, it also has DirectX10/11 support and High-Res Texture support.
It's on the very bottom of the page to the website I'm gonna link, if you looking for The High-Res Textures.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I built myself a rig after purchasing the games to play pc games instead of just console games. And it can definitely handle the games, being phenom II x6 and and HD 6770 card. So then it sounds like it's worth the trade from 360 to pc. I'll tale a look at those links as well.

Thanks.

[quote name='Larce80']man, i havent played these games yet and I got them the last time for the same price[/QUOTE]
Such is the dreaded backlog (maybe not so dreaded, but hey).

I've got so many awesome PC games wanting to be played (LA Noire, Fallout 3 GOTY, Alice: Madness Returns... and now DA:OU and DA2), but unfortunately I'm still waiting on a new laptop that can play them (meaning that I'm waiting on money).

The Dragon Age series is so much fun though. It can get old, but I always find myself picking it up a year or two later and playing through it again until I get tired of it again. I've never beaten it, but that's why I love Bioware games. Every play through is different and loads of fun.

got my Dragon Age Dual Pack
japan49.gif

re: DA1&2 360 vs PC

DA1 is definitely a made for PC game. It was in development for years and designed around the PC so the controls are definitely more geared toward keyboard and mouse.

DA2 on the other hand was definitely designed around the consoles. I personally did not notice a huge difference with the supposed hi-res texture pack, but maybe I am just picky. I know with some games the difference between regular and hi-res textures is like night and day but I didn't feel that way here. To be honest, I don't imagine there is a huge difference between DA2 360 and PC. Also, and this is just my opinion here, DA2 is the far more inferior game between the two.

Also, FWIW DA2 PC does not have controller support. Actually, neither of them do but DA2 you can tell was pretty well designed to be playable with a controller vs DA1 which quite obviously was not.

[quote name='Motoki']re: DA1&2 360 vs PC

DA1 is definitely a made for PC game. I was in development for years and designed around the PC so the controls are definitely more geared toward keyboard and mouse.

DA2 on the other hand was definitely designed around the consoles. I personally did not notice a huge difference with the supposed hi-res texture pack, but maybe I am just picky. I know with some games the difference between regular and hi-res textures is like night and day but I didn't feel that way here. To be honest, I don't imagine there is a huge difference between DA2 360 and PC. Also, and this is just my opinion here, DA2 is the far more inferior game between the two.

Also, FWIW DA2 PC does not have controller support. Actually, neither of them do but DA2 you can tell was pretty well designed to be playable with a controller vs DA1 which quite obviously was not.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%. The original game was designed as a "spiritual successor" to the Baldur's Gate series and works fairly well in that context. It's not perfect; after you play it, you see how structured and binary the story actually is, but the story and the world are interesting and the NPCs are fleshed-out entities and the combat system, while not as great as we were led to believe during the seemingly-infinite development phase, was still pretty good. It plays better on PCs. The second game had combat dumbed down in profound ways and is easily controlled using a standard controller on a console (I played the entire game on a PC and played the demo on my PS3).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

[quote name='hermanspeewee']Is sword of islam dlc included in the new CK 2 bundle?[/QUOTE]

Stay tuned on this. I'm waiting to hear back on it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey, sorry to re-ask this, but have you heard any news on whether the Sword of Islam DLC will be included in the Paradox Package? :)

[quote name='Pixieking']Hey, sorry to re-ask this, but have you heard any news on whether the Sword of Islam DLC will be included in the Paradox Package? :)[/QUOTE]

I did hear back on this, negative, it won't.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, i was wondering what next weeks (if there is going to be one), deal is? I would like to know so i can decide, buy a usb flash drive or wait for a video game deal.

I bought the last two bundles, mass effect 1 + 2, dragon age origins ultimate + dragon age 2. These were my favorite games on the 360, beat them once but wanted them for the pc :)

[quote name='deranged boar']Tony, i was wondering what next weeks (if there is going to be one), deal is? I would like to know so i can decide, buy a usb flash drive or wait for a video game deal.

I bought the last two bundles, mass effect 1 + 2, dragon age origins ultimate + dragon age 2. These were my favorite games on the 360, beat them once but wanted them for the pc :)[/QUOTE]

We have a battery of deals, including the Paradox stuff I've mentioned previously and a barrage of 2K/Rockstar and EA stuff all starting on Sunday.

Still waiting to hear back from some of our other publishers, but we'll likely have more as well.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We have a battery of deals, including the Paradox stuff I've mentioned previously and a barrage of 2K/Rockstar and EA stuff all starting on Sunday.

Still waiting to hear back from some of our other publishers, but we'll likely have more as well.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any possibility of Heart of Irons III Complete being apart of the sale?
I totally understand if not...:lol:

Yes please more deals would be great. I am having withdrawal because signs are starting to point to the Steam summer sale starting late this year. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We have a battery of deals, including the Paradox stuff I've mentioned previously and a barrage of 2K/Rockstar and EA stuff all starting on Sunday.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Rockstar, you say? Hmmm...Is Max Payne 3 on the list?

2K, huh? Is....Darkness 2 hitting below $10? :p
About EA - Syndicate finally hitting $10? :p

I just bought the combo pack even though I own both of these on 360. I wanted to try Origins on PC since I've heard that's the best version. Then I couldn't pass up getting 2 for 2.50 more so I got that too. Thanks

Hey Tony,

Any chance you'll have the Spore Galactic Edition and Creepy and Cute pack on sale soon? I know they were on sale on Steam a couple weeks ago, but I bought Spore on Amazon so I couldn't buy it there.

Just me being hopeful here. Also, just wanna say thanks for all the great work you do. The deals you arrange and the support you give have managed to convince me that pirating games isn't necessary and that even though I'm from a 3rd world country and buying is more of hassle than in the US, I can still get great service :). Amazon can have my money any day :D

[quote name='Motoki']Yes please more deals would be great. I am having withdrawal because signs are starting to point to the Steam summer sale starting late this year. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

What signs do you mean? Steam summer sale usually starts the last Thursday of June, so I think it'll start tomorrow. Well, we'll see.

[quote name='Chupatintas']What signs do you mean? Steam summer sale usually starts the last Thursday of June, so I think it'll start tomorrow. Well, we'll see.[/QUOTE]

Dev claiming it'd be mid July, another dev saying his game was delayed a week or two to distance it from the steam summer sale (it now has an August release date on Steam). No leaked achievements, no updates on the registry regarding publisher packs. Latter two could just be them getting better at hiding the info but combined with the other details it's likely just that it's going to be a bit later than normal.

[quote name='Corpekata']Dev claiming it'd be mid July, another dev saying his game was delayed a week or two to distance it from the steam summer sale (it now has an August release date on Steam). No leaked achievements, no updates on the registry regarding publisher packs. Latter two could just be them getting better at hiding the info but combined with the other details it's likely just that it's going to be a bit later than normal.[/QUOTE]

Source?

[quote name='nategator']Source?[/QUOTE]

Look at the Steam thread? It's all been discussed in there over the last handful of pages. If you're wondering what devs, it was the Cubemen dev for the first thing in the Steam forums for his game, and the dev of A Virus Named Tom on reddit for the other.

[quote name='warreni']I highly recommend Leliana's Song (unless you were one of those people who didn't like her in the base game) and The Stone Prisoner. I also thought Witch Hunt was a pretty nice epilogue to Morrigan's story, although I'm in the minority with that opinion.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. I'll be going through everything but it's been a while, I have to the game play.

[quote name='Corpekata']Look at the Steam thread? It's all been discussed in there over the last handful of pages. If you're wondering what devs, it was the Cubemen dev for the first thing in the Steam forums for his game, and the dev of A Virus Named Tom on reddit for the other.[/QUOTE]

Everyone assumes it will be late. I am assuming that they are going to run the sale for longer this year.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Who's excited for Max Payne 3 50% off? And we'll have a Steam version...woot.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
OMG :bouncy:

I am just wondering when, please!!!

EDIT: Probably Sunday?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Who's excited for Max Payne 3 50% off? And we'll have a Steam version...woot.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

1310650820313.jpg

[quote name='amazon dvg deals']who's excited for max payne 3 50% off? And we'll have a steam version...woot.

Cheers,
tony[/quote]

$30, eh?
Cheapest I seen that.
Still gonna wait this one out.

I really don't wanna download a 35 GB game...
I'd prefer to get this one on disc...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Oh shit. Was a bit bummed at Sword of Islam not coming in the Paradox bundle (Though I understand why) but this is sounds pretty good. Was originally going to wait for a lower price, but I've heard some pretty positive things about Max Payne 3 and apparently the PC version was better optimized than Rockstar's previous games, so I'll grab it at this. Still is a giant 35 gigabyte pig, but at least it's a well performing pig apparently.

Probably will be snapping up a Steam key for it when it's available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back