Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hop25']Oh, I was just trying to get a feel on some of the more popular games on the casual list. I've bought quite a few games that I normally wouldn't buy based on user response and ended up having a blast with them.

As far as taste in gaming goes, I'm a fan of just about everything except hidden object type games.

Thanks for the reply and awesome deals Tony![/QUOTE]

I'm kind of interested in looking at some of the casual stuff myself but I honestly don't know where to start since there is so much of it.

Are there forums where people hang out and discuss more casual games? The only one I can think of off hand are the Big Fish forums and it would probably not be a good idea to go there talking about Amazon deals. :p

Got to say, LA Noire was fully worth the money i paid. I really enjoyed it, was a bit slow at times but in all great!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI for those who enjoy EA sports games on the PC this Sunday's Deal of the Week should be pretty exciting for you.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any hints?

[quote name='Mugatu']Pretty sure "EA Sports" was the hint ;)[/QUOTE]

I avoid a card freeze I purchase my Amazon downloads via gift card, so I like to plot accordingly.

Here's hoping for Madden for $3.

Interested in both the Darkness II and Serious Sam 3 but only have enough spare cash to get one of them. Anyone have any recommendations? Also when do these deals last til? I know the OP said the 15th but what time do they end on the 15th?

We'll be doing a "buy more get more sale" where you will get the same amount you spend on any of the sports games back to buy another sports game. Here's the lineup:

$5 titles (plus you'll get $5 back to spend on any EA Sports game in the sale):

Madden '08
Tiger Woods '08
Fifa Manager 11
Fifa Soccer 09
Fifa Soccer 10
NHL 09

$10 Games (Plus you'll get $10 back to spend on any EA sports game in the sale)

Tiger Woods 12
Fifa Manager 12

$20 Games (Plus you'll get $10 back to spend on any EA sports game in the sale)

Fifa Soccer 12

Stay tuned for links :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Thinking of grabbing Alan Wake; would be my first "over $10" game purchase in over a year.

Any input on the game? I hear it's good![/QUOTE]

I have it on 360. It's great. I'm getting it for pc for improved graphics and all that jazz

Just got the DA bundle...couldn't pass this deal up. Debating whether or not to bite on LA Noire. I a few bucks left on my gift card and it's just enough for LA Noire...lol

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Thinking of grabbing Alan Wake; would be my first "over $10" game purchase in over a year.

I can't personally attest until I get home but Metacritic scores are good overall with by far more positives on both the critic and user sides

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/alan-wake

For the Amazon download version there's only one review but the person gave it 5 stars, if you switch over to the 360 version though that has 246 reviews and is averaging 4 stars.

But if anyone else here has thoughts I wouldn't mind hearing them even though it's obviously too late for me to change my mind here.

I loved it - played it on the 360 and just recently purchased it for the PC.

I hope Alan Wake American Nightmare eventually comes to PC as well.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']sorry thought i answered this. We had some QA issues with it so we decided to pull it from the sale. If we can get it re-qa'ed and ready to roll by the 15th we'll add it and i'll let you know :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for answering :)

I know there was talk of this earlier but I just started downloading GTAIV and am getting very low download speeds. I'll stop it for now and try again later.

After playing the Darkness 2 demo for about 2 minutes, I snap bought, and got Crysis 2 also, I love PC gaming now. So much cheaper and Digital downloading is the best. I never have to get up.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Well for anyone wanting an opinion on the casual games, here's some that have me interested:

Runaway Series - these aren't listed in the casual section, but are classic point and click type adventure games. You control the character by clicking on the screen where you want him to move, you explore environments for clues and items and then use the items to solve puzzles/challenges.

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack The Ripper - another adventure game, but the Holmes series has gotten a bit more advanced when it comes to adventure games, you get to do alot more stuff and this game is pretty good.

Woody Two Legs and Zombie Pirates - haven't played this but this looks like it could be a decent tower defense type game.

Zombie Shooter/Alien Shooter series - honestly don't know if I can recommend these on Amazon since they have been in bundles and cheaper on Steam, but I was gifted the Zombie series by a generous CAG and it is tons of fun for a pick and play session top down shooter.

Hotel - Third person adventure game with some decent reviews, looks like it might be good if you like these types of games.

Alter Ego - Same as above, with a darker theme it looks, Bought this one myself but haven't played it yet.

Jekyll and Hyde - Same as above, looks like it might be cool with a cool theme.

These are really the ones I saw that weren't either Hidden Object, Puzzle or Time Management.

I enjoy Hidden Object games, but I know most people here probably aren't as big a fans of them. I saw some random platformer type games on the list as well.

I bought Big Rig Europe and am considering Bus Driver as both of those to me are casual brainless games, but I have to admit the controls on the big rig game are very very loose and not as realistic as I was hoping for.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice

Ended up buying Sherlock Holmes and Woody Two-Legs based on your recommendations.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll be doing a "buy more get more sale" where you will get the same amount you spend on any of the sports games back to buy another sports game. Here's the lineup:

Fifa Manager 11
Tiger Woods 12
Fifa Manager 12
Fifa Soccer 12[/QUOTE]

Has anyone tried FIFA Manager? I've put plenty of time into Sega's Football Manager and I was wondering it EA's versions were any good

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll be doing a "buy more get more sale" where you will get the same amount you spend on any of the sports games back to buy another sports game. Here's the lineup:

$5 titles (plus you'll get $5 back to spend on any EA Sports game in the sale):

Madden '08
Tiger Woods '08
Fifa Manager 11
Fifa Soccer 09
Fifa Soccer 10
NHL 09

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Just wanna make sure, does that mean if I spend 5 dollars, i will get

Madden '08
Tiger Woods '08
Fifa Manager 11
Fifa Soccer 09
Fifa Soccer 10
NHL 09

all of them?

[quote name='pinkgun']Just wanna make sure, does that mean if I spend 5 dollars, i will get

Madden '08
Tiger Woods '08
Fifa Manager 11
Fifa Soccer 09
Fifa Soccer 10
NHL 09

all of them?[/QUOTE]

The way I read it, if you spend $5, you get $5 to get ONE of those titles for free; kind of like BOGO

[quote name='UW_Shocks']The way I read it, if you spend $5, you get $5 to get ONE of those titles for free; kind of like BOGO[/QUOTE]
O that's make sense, you are right, I misunderstand it, thanks ;)

Just an FYI Tony, its actually Xpand Rally Xtreme thats on sale for $3.99. Xpand Rally for some reason is out of stock, as a DD, on both Amazon and Steam. XRX is technically newer and still a great value, but I was personally hoping to finally find a copy of the original to use on my netbook.

[quote name='pinkgun']O that's make sense, you are right, I misunderstand it, thanks ;)[/QUOTE]

Or if you buy a $20 game, you can get four $5 games for free. Pretty slick.

[quote name='pinkgun']O that's make sense, you are right, I misunderstand it, thanks ;)[/QUOTE]

However, unlike the previous BOGO deal, Tony said you can use the $5 towards a more expensive EA Sports title if you wish.

[quote name='pantsattack']Did anyone here have trouble running L.A. Noire from Amazon DD? I'm looking at the Amazon reviews.[/QUOTE]
If anyone has some experience with the PC version, I, too, would like to hear how good/bad it plays.

I don't mind if it stutters from time to time, but I do care that it works and is playable. I have enough experience with horrible console-to-PC ports as it is, and I am well aware of Rockstar's reputation on the matter. The more info, the better.

Just a heads-up for anyone interested in a the Mount and Blade collection. You can grab it from Nuuvem for $5.58 (after exchange), and it activates on Steam.

Sorry to steal your Thunder Tony...hah

[quote name='Meatyflakes']Just a heads-up for anyone interested in a the Mount and Blade collection. You can grab it from Nuuvem for $5.58 (after exchange), and it activates on Steam.

Sorry to steal your Thunder Tony...hah[/QUOTE]

Have you actually tried buying from there? First of all they are in Brazil and in all likelihood not legally allowed to sell to the US. Even if you could manage to navigate through the Portugese with Google translate and it let you buy the game with a US address (it doesn't) you might end up with something that you can't play in your region.

Not worth it as far as I am concerned.

[quote name='Motoki']Have you actually tried buying from there? First of all they are in Brazil and in all likelihood not legally allowed to sell to the US. Even if you could manage to navigate through the Portugese with Google translate and it let you buy the game with a US address (it doesn't) you might end up with something that you can't play in your region.

Not worth it as far as I am concerned.[/QUOTE]

Took 5 seconds, I'm actually going through the M and B tutorial now. Bought fine with paypal with a US address. No need to translate either, just use common sense...

[quote name='Meatyflakes']Took 5 seconds, I'm actually going through the M and B tutorial now. Bought fine with paypal with a US address. No need to translate either, just use common sense...[/QUOTE]

Well I guess I don't have enough 'common sense' :roll: It kept dumping the item out of my cart when I tried to go through Paypal and when I tried the credit card route it wouldn't run it through with a US address.

At any rate, it's pretty douchey to come in someone else's thread and talk about some other store in a different region that they obviously can't match. It's also grey area and don't be shocked if you buy from them one day and it doesn't work because you aren't in the right region. I guess if the game is region free then Valve technically won't find out but you still aren't supposed to be doing it and people have gotten kicked off or had their games removed for doing similar stuff. Not worth the risk to me.

I've been buying from Nuuvem as well, bought Crusader Kinds Collection for like 2.80 using paypal. This is the third thing I've bought from them, including Mount & Blade in the past.

I was considering HAWX, but Im just looking for an arcadey fighter game. Im not really attached to modern era and would consider historical ones as well. Can anyone make any recommendations? Im looking to pay below $10.

[quote name='Motoki']Well I guess I don't have enough 'common sense' :roll: It kept dumping the item out of my cart when I tried to go through Paypal and when I tried the credit card route it wouldn't run it through with a US address.

At any rate, it's pretty douchey to come in someone else's thread and talk about some other store in a different region that they obviously can't match. It's also grey area and don't be shocked if you buy from them one day and it doesn't work because you aren't in the right region. I guess if the game is region free then Valve technically won't find out but you still aren't supposed to be doing it and people have gotten kicked off or had their games removed for doing similar stuff. Not worth the risk to me.[/QUOTE]

All I know is I clicked the add to cart button, and chose paypal, and that was that.

Yes, "douchey" for trying to help people who wanted Mount and Blade on Steam in this thread, and who were disappointed when the Amazon listing was in error. Gamersgate and Getgames (among others) are also non US based stores, but I'm sure not the only one who uses those sites as well.

Last time I try to help, lol

[quote name='headpiece747']Checked out the trailer for this one and bought it. It is basically a shmup in the water. You have a pirate ship and have to defend your treasure from other pirate ship in waves then there is a boss at the end of the level. I have only played the first level because I am trying to play in small doses so it will not be too quick.

Here is a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_OusK2Ootw[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, on quick glance I thought it was Tower Defense, but honestly the shmup aspect is more appealing, for a buck I think I'll take the plunge too.

[quote name='Shrowd']Thanks for the advice

Ended up buying Sherlock Holmes and Woody Two-Legs based on your recommendations.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, I think you'll enjoy the Sherlock game. Hope Woody being a schmup won't take away from the fun.

[quote name='Motoki']I'm kind of interested in looking at some of the casual stuff myself but I honestly don't know where to start since there is so much of it.

Are there forums where people hang out and discuss more casual games? The only one I can think of off hand are the Big Fish forums and it would probably not be a good idea to go there talking about Amazon deals. :razz:[/QUOTE]

What kind of games do you like? Are into any puzzlers or Hidden Object? I'll be honest, the selection from Amazon is not as great as Big Fish or even physical media (I notice amazon will carry the PC Disc version of a ton of casual games it does not offer digitally) but there are some gems to be found depending on what you like.

I usually go through the casual game list and click on the ones that sound interesting and read the reviews. They are usually pretty on point as they are usually written by avid casual gamers who explain the game well. Like right now I am thinking about Pickers, it's a Hidden Object Game with a twist of haggling and bargaining and I like the show American Pickers, plus it has good reviews.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I was considering HAWX, but Im just looking for an arcadey fighter game. Im not really attached to modern era and would consider historical ones as well. Can anyone make any recommendations? Im looking to pay below $10.[/QUOTE]

Rise of Flight is on sale and it looks to have great reviews, but I haven't played it myself and from the description/reviews it seems like a full on Flight Sim and probably not as arcadey as you want.

Not sure how arcadey you are going. I loved the Snoopy vs. Red Baron game, but it is over $10 and not sold as a Digital Download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance Gray Matter will become part of the sale? DD price is always higher than the physical for some reason. I'd love to try this game especially considering the Kickstarter Jane Jensen's got going to potentially make a sequel

[quote name='oscargrouch']Any chance Gray Matter will become part of the sale? DD price is always higher than the physical for some reason. I'd love to try this game especially considering the Kickstarter Jane Jensen's got going to potentially make a sequel[/QUOTE]

I second interest in Gray Matter and add Black Mirror 2 and 3 into the mix.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']Just a heads-up for anyone interested in a the Mount and Blade collection. You can grab it from Nuuvem for $5.58 (after exchange), and it activates on Steam.

Sorry to steal your Thunder Tony...hah[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Have you actually tried buying from there? First of all they are in Brazil and in all likelihood not legally allowed to sell to the US. Even if you could manage to navigate through the Portugese with Google translate and it let you buy the game with a US address (it doesn't) you might end up with something that you can't play in your region.

Not worth it as far as I am concerned.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Meatyflakes']Took 5 seconds, I'm actually going through the M and B tutorial now. Bought fine with paypal with a US address. No need to translate either, just use common sense...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Well I guess I don't have enough 'common sense' :roll: It kept dumping the item out of my cart when I tried to go through Paypal and when I tried the credit card route it wouldn't run it through with a US address.

At any rate, it's pretty douchey to come in someone else's thread and talk about some other store in a different region that they obviously can't match. It's also grey area and don't be shocked if you buy from them one day and it doesn't work because you aren't in the right region. I guess if the game is region free then Valve technically won't find out but you still aren't supposed to be doing it and people have gotten kicked off or had their games removed for doing similar stuff. Not worth the risk to me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='stoned99']I've been buying from Nuuvem as well, bought Crusader Kinds Collection for like 2.80 using paypal. This is the third thing I've bought from them, including Mount & Blade in the past.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Meatyflakes']All I know is I clicked the add to cart button, and chose paypal, and that was that.

Yes, "douchey" for trying to help people who wanted Mount and Blade on Steam in this thread, and who were disappointed when the Amazon listing was in error. Gamersgate and Getgames (among others) are also non US based stores, but I'm sure not the only one who uses those sites as well.

Last time I try to help, lol[/QUOTE]

No worries on posting other stuff in here from my point of view. That verbiage "Steam account required" is still on the page and I've been buried getting ready to launch the digital version of Tera for pre-order this weekend.

Sorry for the delay on Mount and Blade, I just repinged the team fixing it to see what's up.

[quote name='oscargrouch']Any chance Gray Matter will become part of the sale? DD price is always higher than the physical for some reason. I'd love to try this game especially considering the Kickstarter Jane Jensen's got going to potentially make a sequel[/QUOTE]

Let me look into it :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I bought Big Rig Europe and am considering Bus Driver as both of those to me are casual brainless games, but I have to admit the controls on the big rig game are very very loose and not as realistic as I was hoping for.[/QUOTE]

Do tell if Bus Driver seems to be worth the money. I like slow driving that requires one to follow the rules of the road.

[quote name='Chariblaze']Do tell if Bus Driver seems to be worth the money. I like slow driving that requires one to follow the rules of the road.[/QUOTE]

lol... I literally just gave in and played the first tier of jobs on Bus Driver. My thoughts were that I enjoyed the game for what it was. It's a very simple game, no mouse controls. Use WASD for forward, left right, braking. Use enter to open and close your bus door at the stops, F to turn on flashers, H to run your horn. I and J are supposed to be your blinkers but they never worked for me so I kept getting a penalty for changing lanes without blinkers. The driving was itself passable, but not tight or realistic like the more polished racing/driving games. Like Big Rig I felt them to be loose, but with most driving games I usually find myself to be able to adapt to whatever physics or lack thereof are in the game.

You drive from stop to stop, get points for obeying the rules, meaning using turn signals, stopping on read, going on green. Have not seen any speeding rules, but the bus doesn't get up too fast and when you do you crash pretty easily so there are penalties for crashing, for leaving the stop before picking up all passengers, for braking hard and upsetting passengers. You also get bonus if you drive smoothly for a mile and keep the passengers happy.

There is rain that makes it harder to see and snow which caused me to spin out of control and crash with a ton of penalty.

The hardest part for me is being able to brake smoothly, have not mastered that.

So if you can get over the lack of polished physics/driving controls you might enjoy it.

They offer a free 30 minute demo on their site: http://www.busdrivergame.com/download.php

So you can test it out beforehand to be sure.

[quote name='Logain8955']It got to the extracting stage and then said the file was corrupt. We didn't try re-downloading it on the same machine. His ISP is Time Warner, I think.

Trying to download it again now at home, on Verizon. I'll let you know tomorrow evening if it worked or not.

Thanks for the help![/QUOTE]

The download worked just fine for me, it's installing now. Weird. Thanks anyway!

[quote name='EliotAndrews']If anyone has some experience with the PC version, I, too, would like to hear how good/bad it plays.

I don't mind if it stutters from time to time, but I do care that it works and is playable. I have enough experience with horrible console-to-PC ports as it is, and I am well aware of Rockstar's reputation on the matter. The more info, the better.[/QUOTE]

I've played about 3 hours or so of it on PC and it has run flawlessly for me with everything on max except shadows at 1920x1080.

Specs: i5-2500k@stock speeds, 8GB of RAM, and an ATi 5770

Terribly old GPU, I know, been putting a lot of research into what GPU I want before I pull the trigger.

Game is pretty sweet IMO. Definitely worth the 5 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back