Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if my reply seemed snotty Tony.

I was honestly just happy you got to the question. Know you are busy and taking time to represent your company by interacting with the community here I know takes a lot.

So thanks to you and cheapy d.

[quote name='mewantgames']not to sound like a broken record, but did you ever hear back from Viva on a possible sale on Gray Matter, the price has gone up instead of down on the download version as well as the physical version.[/QUOTE]

I dropped viva an email again today but have not heard back.

[quote name='Larce80']I couldnt resist, I bought ME3, I feel dirty now.

I must sit in a corner and lash myself while it downloads

Hey Tony, can you ever share how many people bought it at this price?[/QUOTE]

Glad you picked it up...did you start playing yet? What is your crew composition.

[quote name='avwjase']It is starting to get absurd that Warband is still not for sale because the tech guys cannot take "steam" off the product page.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I have had several heated conversations around this subject as it affects much more than mount and blade. Unfortunately it isn't resolved yet and we cant sell a product with bogus info on the page. We had a ton of people contact us, rightfully so, because they fought the game would activate on steam and then it did not.

Will let you know when resolved.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Sorry if my reply seemed snotty Tony.

I was honestly just happy you got to the question. Know you are busy and taking time to represent your company by interacting with the community here I know takes a lot.

So thanks to you and cheapy d.[/QUOTE]

Not at all man. I felt bad for missing your questions in the first place! I must hsve missed them on a night like tonight where I am reading g through and responding to stuff at 1:30. If I miss any questions or comments at any time please let me know so I can address

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry guys this is one that was supposed to be brought back up after 4/8, I just missed it. It will be $14.99 the rest of the sale.[/QUOTE]

Ah man how unlucky no pay till thursday and the only game i was into :whistle2:( oh well maybe soon.

pick up call of duty black ops ;)
japan30.gif

I know its old but I JUST built a PC and I was wondering if anyone had bought an extra code for anything from the Sonic sale a few weeks ago.

Much appreciated.

[quote name='avwjase']It is starting to get absurd that Warband is still not for sale because the tech guys cannot take "steam" off the product page.[/QUOTE]

FYI this just went back up:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003E35XE8

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Tony, any chance that the Original Crysis will go on sale soon? I'm late to the party, but oh well.[/QUOTE]

I'll follow up as soon as I've got details here, nothing as of yet though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='mewantgames']not to sound like a broken record, but did you ever hear back from Viva on a possible sale on Gray Matter, the price has gone up instead of down on the download version as well as the physical version.[/QUOTE]

Gray Matter has also been on my wishlist forever. A sale would sway me. Just sayin'. :p

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Still no Madden :( working with that team to get it down.

Glad you guys are digging the Max Payne 3 Deal. here are the answers to your questions let me know if I missed anything:

1. It is neither Steam nor Origin
2. Yes, if you wanted to pre-order the game today you could get Max Payne 2, GTA IV, and L.A. Noire with the credit distributed as you get the code immediately :). Cancelled orders will just have the games removed from the Game and Software Library.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow, I think anyone who doesn't have those games or is just getting into gaming/PC gaming can't beat a deal like that. Getting 4 top games for the price of one is a pretty sweet deal.

Has anyone else bought Shift 2? I platinumed Shift on PS3 and this game seems off. Im playing with an Xbox controller and there seems to be lag between my steering inputs and the game. I tried turning graphics down all the way and re-calibrating the controller, but it still feels like Im driving in mud.

Tony,
Whats happening with Madden 08?. It was supposed to be released at the same time as the other sports games on sale, but its still not up and only a few days to go?. Any idea if it will be up?.Whats the hold up?.

N.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Not looking good for Madden 08. Keeping fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='smurfinaus']Tony,
Whats happening with Madden 08?. It was supposed to be released at the same time as the other sports games on sale, but its still not up and only a few days to go?. Any idea if it will be up?.Whats the hold up?.

N.[/QUOTE]

Things are looking grim on Madden. The buy box is hung up somewhere in one of our systems. I'm trying to get it resolved but I haven't heard back from the team who owns it yet.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='karaethon']Tony, do you know if Max Payne 3 will activate on steam when it comes out or will it be standalone? Thanks[/QUOTE]

It will not activate on Steam. The only version that will be the one Steam sells (this is my understanding anyway).

Cheers,
Tony

Just heard back on Gray Matter, looks like we'll get it in to the sale at $4.99, stay tuned, I'm finalizing now!

Cheers,
Tony

**EDIT** Confirmed! Price should flip soon!

[quote name='oscargrouch']Me three[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Gray Matter has also been on my wishlist forever. A sale would sway me. Just sayin'. :p[/QUOTE]

FYI this will be $4.99 as soon as the hamsters start their sprint (should be under an hour).

I had to send about 423892389248923 emails back and forth on this one telling these guys that a sale would benefit them, don't make a liar out of me ;)

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI this will be $4.99 as soon as the hamsters start their sprint (should be under an hour).

I had to send about 423892389248923 emails back and forth on this one telling these guys that a sale would benefit them, don't make a liar out of me ;)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

You have a purchase from me as soon as this flips as well.

Edit.

And if Gray Matter sells well maybe they can be convinced to give Black Mirror II and III a drop next time you guys have a big sale :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You have a purchase from me as soon as this flips as well.

Edit.

And if Gray Matter sells well maybe they can be convinced to give Black Mirror II and III a drop next time you guys have a big sale :)[/QUOTE]

If Gray Matter sells well I'll go to the publisher and ask that we put it on sale next weekend as a "thanks for supporting our sale" thank you.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Things are looking grim on Madden. The buy box is hung up somewhere in one of our systems. I'm trying to get it resolved but I haven't heard back from the team who owns it yet.[/QUOTE]
Suppose I buy a game in this sale and get credit. Will Madden 08 be available at some point at the sale price (and be eligible) before the credit expires?

Also, will you be doing a DD Borderlands 2 pre-order to match your physical disc game department?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']If Gray Matter sells well I'll go to the publisher and ask that we put it on sale next weekend as a "thanks for supporting our sale" thank you.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Just bought gray matter as I type this, big thanks to you tony for getting viva to allow the sale price. With that I think I'm finally done with this sale. Now I just need to take the next month off work to play all these games :p
P.S check out the whispered world for those who like these adventure games it's also on sale for 2.99

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI this will be $4.99 as soon as the hamsters start their sprint (should be under an hour).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

bought it, never really payed attention to this game before, figured it was worth a shot with the good feedback it is getting on these boards.

btw, was wondering if there was a shot Blood Bowl Legendary would have a shot of going on sale or should I just buy the one currently on sale?

[quote name='mewantgames']Just bought gray matter as I type this, big thanks to you tony for getting viva to allow the sale price. With that I think I'm finally done with this sale. Now I just need to take the next month off work to play all these games :p
P.S check out the whispered world for those who like these adventure games it's also on sale for 2.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the recommendation.

Baron Wittard is another unadvertised adventure game on sale. Don't mind the low reviews on Amazon, two of the reviews gave it 1 star because they couldn't figure out how to DL the game files and install.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Just bought Gray Matter as well. Thanks for the sale!

*Edited to add: If you had to do a lot of arm twisting to get the publisher to put it on sale you might want to feature it a little more prominently somehow. I'd been wanting it for a while but only by chance knew about it by checking this thread.

I do usually check the front page of Game Downloads but I admit if there's a big sale I don't necessarily check though pages to find every single item on sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am completely lame! I can't decide which Mount and Blade game(s) to buy. M&B, M&B Warband or the collection? Someone make my decision please so I can move on to bigger things. Like maybe playing some games...

[quote name='Mooby']Only reason to buy Mount & Blade vanilla in addition to Warband is that there are a few really good mods that were never developed for Warband. Otherwise Warband is the exact same game with several technical improvements and an additional faction. Fire & Sword is pretty mediocre. It's basically a fan mod trumped up by the M&B developers -- firearms are pretty awkward in terms of balance.[/QUOTE]

Here you go.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Here you go.[/QUOTE]

Thank-you! You know, I read that and then forgot I read that. Should have searched the thread before asking.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']If Gray Matter sells well I'll go to the publisher and ask that we put it on sale next weekend as a "thanks for supporting our sale" thank you.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Tony. It is downloading now.
Thanks to everyone who put in a special request and helped make this happen, as well.

I am very much considering picking up the Dragon Age pack for mac. Does anyone know how well it runs on mac? I never played any of the Dragon Age games, and I think this would be a great way to get into them. So, much, content. I would be playing it for years to come.

By the way, Tony, thanks for what you have done around here. I am very, very impressed by these sales. Keep it up and I will be buying more in the future. (More mac sales, BTW :D)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just heard back on Gray Matter, looks like we'll get it in to the sale at $4.99, stay tuned, I'm finalizing now!
[/QUOTE]

Man, $5 for Gray Matter is really tempting - I love adventure games (and I don't mean hidden object games...) but recent ones rarely go on sale anywhere. I agree that Amazon should probably feature this one a bit more prominently on the sale front page.

Related question: has anyone bought Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle? $2.00 is a great price but the only review says it doesn't work "without the DVD" which seems really weird.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It will not activate on Steam. The only version that will be the one Steam sells (this is my understanding anyway).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hi Tony,
Any word on what DRM will be on the copies you will be selling?. Securom?, GFWL?.. Matters to some people...:)

[quote name='seamoss']Man, $5 for Gray Matter is really tempting - I love adventure games (and I don't mean hidden object games...) but recent ones rarely go on sale anywhere. I agree that Amazon should probably feature this one a bit more prominently on the sale front page.

Related question: has anyone bought Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle? $2.00 is a great price but the only review says it doesn't work "without the DVD" which seems really weird.[/QUOTE]

Someone commented a few days ago:

"Just wanted to add that this problem still persists. The game looks for your DVD! Even the install screen notes that you are installing from a DVD! If you choose maximum install, it still looks for the disc. Amazon should have removed this from being able to be purchased since a digital download that requires a physical dvd is absurd. I was hoping the problem had been corrected. At least they refunded the buck ninety-nine I paid for it."

I can tell you my experience WITH the dvd since I have a jewel case copy of this. Yes, you can max install it but yes it does require you put a physical DVD in every time you play (which I assume the digital download is also requiring. With Windows 7, I actually haven't been able to enjoy this game. It keeps crashing on me in the same spot on the first chapter so I am going to have to try this on vista or xp. Seems this particular one is sort of buggy, don't know about the rest in the series.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Not sure how the sales look on your side of it, but Gray Matter went from #97 to #2 in casual games download section rankings. Not too shabby.:applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back