Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeebus this MAYhem sale is insane. However, fortunately for all of you I've had the hamsters on a strict workout schedule so they can handle the load.

hamsterpumptingiron2fun.jpg
three-hamsters-small1.jpg
MAHamsterPower.JPG
tarzan.jpg

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
We've been having some really rough issues with our price flippage so it might be closer to 1:00AM PST. If it goes much past that I start sending red exclamation point emails and calling cell phones.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

LOL that sounds pretty crazy

hamster.jpg

237880.jpg

[quote name='inm8num2']Jeebus this MAYhem sale is insane. However, fortunately for all of you I've had the hamsters on a strict workout schedule so they can handle the load.

hamsterpumptingiron2fun.jpg
three-hamsters-small1.jpg
MAHamsterPower.JPG
tarzan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']LOL that sounds pretty crazy

hamster.jpg

237880.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lol this made my night.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='buckythekat']damn I would totally grab Yesterday if it activated on Steam

I'll probably just get Gray Matter finally instead for my adventure game fix[/QUOTE]

Just checked. Yesterday does NOT activate on Steam.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='RavenHawk']TR: U is definitely a GFW game...not so sure about the Steam activation though.

*edit* To clarify, it is not "live" enabled, but I am not sure if it can be activated on Steam and has Steam achievements.
Either way, if you can get it for $1, who cares?[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling that it uses SecuROM and will limit the amount of times I can install it. The unpacked and installed size is around 7GB, too. I would play through it for some easy GS, but if it'd cost me $1 just for the experience I'd rather play Skyrim, which I already own. ;)

[quote name='Blade']I have a feeling that it uses SecuROM and will limit the amount of times I can install it. The unpacked and installed size is around 7GB, too. I would play through it for some easy GS, but if it'd cost me $1 just for the experience I'd rather play Skyrim, which I already own. ;)[/QUOTE]
There are no install limits when buying from Amazon.

Can Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Edition be activated on Steam? I'd like to buy now but I don't know if I'll be able to use the key on steam or not. Let me know, thank you!

[quote name='ev768']There are no install limits when buying from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Saw that. SecuROM "only" does disc check for this. It's still SecuROM.

[quote name='Corpekata']Some of the deals are live (random ones I checked, Divinity 2 Steam was on sale, Bioshock double pack wasn't).[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, we're digging into the ones that aren't on sale yet right now.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='ev768']Anyone want Tomb Raider Underworld for $1? Just buy the Square Enix Collection and I'll pay you $6.49 paypal for the steam keys to the other games.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to sleep now, but if anyone wants to take me up on my offer then PM me with your paypal address.

Awesome Stronghold!!! Are all parts of it DRM free? There for sure is going to be a Steam version during the $5 sale?

Any word on Titan Quest Gold?

Thank you!

Happy belated Birthday as well Tony! Probably bad timing for your birthday as you were so busy these days. Anyway I'm already spreading the word for the Mayhem sale as it's incredible and it's only the first day! :)

Final Fantasy XI, its been too long. If anyone does pick this up, maybe drop me a message. For the new people trying it out i can recommend my sever to start on, maybe even help you out a bit. I know it would be tough hooking up with vets on different servers. Since Square-Enix charges a arm and leg for you to move to another server.

Also, tony i will make a sacrifice in your honor to celebrate your birthday. For more info watch CNN.

Looks like Front Mission Evolved is the only one that hasn't switched over at this point. Of course that happens to be the one I was waiting on haha.

[quote name='DemonKysho']Final Fantasy XI, its been too long. If anyone does pick this up, maybe drop me a message. For the new people trying it out i can recommend my sever to start on, maybe even help you out a bit. I know it would be tough hooking up with vets on different servers. Since Square-Enix charges a arm and leg for you to move to another server.

Also, tony i will make a sacrifice in your honor to celebrate your birthday. For more info watch CNN.[/QUOTE]
I would definitely like to get back into it, I played for a few months when it first came out back in what, the stone age? Do you know if this copy activates on steam?

Happy birthday Tony!!!!

Picked up Divinity. Might get the Bioshock double pack when it gets fixed, though I'd like to get more solid info on what else we might see on the sale first. Would probably snag Stronghold Collection if it had a Steam key.

i just want to give amazon pc download team my heartfelt thanks!

thank you for giving us so many good choice on gaming! especially some pubilsher has region-lock on steam

hope amazon will go better and better ! thank you!

[quote name='smurfinaus']Hi Tony,
What happened to FM2012? I thought it was going on sale in May as you seemed to had confirmed earlier in the month?

:(
N.[/QUOTE]

There are 11 more days in the MAYHEM! Sale :). Stay tuned, stay patient, stay ready!

[quote name='Eggman']Looks like Front Mission Evolved is the only one that hasn't switched over at this point. Of course that happens to be the one I was waiting on haha.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, it SHOULD be live at the right price soon, and it will be included through 5/20. I shall chastise the hamsters.

[quote name='Corpekata']Picked up Divinity. Might get the Bioshock double pack when it gets fixed, though I'd like to get more solid info on what else we might see on the sale first. Would probably snag Stronghold Collection if it had a Steam key.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock Dual Pack is fixed :). I need to check and see if we got Steam keys for Stronghold Collection.

[quote name='uqblf']Happy belated Birthday as well Tony! Probably bad timing for your birthday as you were so busy these days. Anyway I'm already spreading the word for the Mayhem sale as it's incredible and it's only the first day! :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DemonKysho']Final Fantasy XI, its been too long. If anyone does pick this up, maybe drop me a message. For the new people trying it out i can recommend my sever to start on, maybe even help you out a bit. I know it would be tough hooking up with vets on different servers. Since Square-Enix charges a arm and leg for you to move to another server.

Also, tony i will make a sacrifice in your honor to celebrate your birthday. For more info watch CNN.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Saraph']I would definitely like to get back into it, I played for a few months when it first came out back in what, the stone age? Do you know if this copy activates on steam?

Happy birthday Tony!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys :). I'm crashing as it is ~2:15AM here.

Talk to you all in a few hours!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Khelgar']Please someone from Europe can check if Divinity II can be activated on a Steam European account?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i'm wondering too about Bioshock.
Anybody knows?

Regards!

[quote name='imentec']Yeah, i'm wondering too about Bioshock.
Anybody knows?

Regards![/QUOTE]

Bought Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga few minutes ago and activated without problems on European Steam account.

[quote name='Ignus']Bought Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga few minutes ago and activated without problems on European Steam account.[/QUOTE]

Good news, thanks!

Now just waiting for Bioshock comments about that.

Regards!

EDIT: Just bought and no problems with it.

[quote name='imentec']Good news, thanks!

Now just waiting for Bioshock comments about that.

Regards![/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't it, haven't heard anything about it being region locked.

Looks like a few games got stuck in the 2.99 Casual Games nightmare bin that don't deserve it:

The Whispered World
Hinterland
Alter Ego
Praertorians
Commandos series
Imperial Glory
Zombie Shooter 1 and 2
Alien Shooter 1 and 2
Hotel
King's Legacy
Helldorado
Shadow Harvest
Alien Hallway
Gish

[quote name='Pig']Can anyone confirm the Arma 2 + AO is steam version?[/QUOTE]

Tony said that its the non-steam version

I am interested:

1)does whispered world uses any drm or something?

2) and which games have steam keys in square enix collection cause i have some and i would trade them or something?

Grabbed Divinity 2 and The Last Remnant, still not sure about the Mafia games but I'll probably pick them up too. Waiting on the XCOM Collection to go live. Keep up the good work, and happy belated birthday Tony!

[quote name='Corpekata']Looks like a few games got stuck in the 2.99 Casual Games nightmare bin that don't deserve it:

Commandos series
[/QUOTE]

Whatever man, those Commandos games are SUPER casual!11

[quote name='Corpekata']Looks like a few games got stuck in the 2.99 Casual Games nightmare bin that don't deserve it:

The Whispered World
Hinterland
Alter Ego
Praertorians
Commandos series
Imperial Glory
Zombie Shooter 1 and 2
Alien Shooter 1 and 2
Hotel
King's Legacy
Helldorado
Shadow Harvest
Alien Hallway
Gish[/QUOTE]

Also Cargo: The Quest For Gravity - $2.99 Activates on Steam

The 'Casual' category is kind of a gray area. A lot indie and adventure games are sort of casual, just not the Big Fish style casual.

At any rate I agree that there are some games in that category that would be of interested to the general gaming crowd and in particular Cargo since it Steam activates.

[quote name='AmazingHulk']I am interested:

2) and which games have steam keys in square enix collection cause i have some and i would trade them or something?[/QUOTE]

all the games except for Tomb Raider Underworld have steam keys in the square enix collection

I ended up getting Mafia 1 but it doesn't seem to have any way to activate on Steam. Is this an error or did I misread?

A couple of q's - the games on the "weekend $4.99 sale" page have changed. Who won the last vote (after RCT3)? I thought it would be Game of Thrones: Genesis but I don't see a price change on that.

Also, I'm sure this has been asked before but can you buy multiple copies of games on Amazon DD to get gift keys?

Been waiting on a deal for Syndicate! Super excited to play.

Anybody want to play some co-op? add me on Origin - scmoney360.

OH and FYI to anybody looking to pick it up = comes with the Executive package that was with the preorder.

I bought The Last Remnant. My first JRPG game for my computer. It is good to have a little bit of diversity. I was having mixed thoughts of buy this game. I heard really bad things about it like bad technical issues on the console and really good things about it from the fans, but it turns out the PC version got a major overhaul compared to it's console counterparts. Glad i bought it.

Last remnant is pretty much a pc only jrpg due to the bad 360 port, yeah. Weird one like that. And worth noting is that the steam version of bioshock 2 isn't with all the dlc. Minerva den is on gfwl only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back