Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google chrome worked perfectly, and amazingly enough there were still codes available after I slept for 6 hours! I'm pretty sure I took 106 for both. Thank you very much, Tony. This is amazing of you and Paradox!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Here's another 50 of each guys:

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony, I have used 121 MB:W and 116 EU3.

Please people, if you use a key just post what you've used!

PS: Someone has also redeemed 107 and 137 for MB:W

[quote name='Syntax Error']When it says "Key not valid" as opposed to "Already activated", I'm guessing that's Steam locking you out?[/QUOTE]

That's is due to the Steam security system, you've tried to redeem duplicated keys many times. Just wait 1 hour and you'll be able to try again.

[quote name='Evrad']That's is due to the Steam security system, you've tried to redeem duplicated keys many times. Just wait 1 hour and you'll be able to try again.[/QUOTE]
Between that and the Chrome thing, it looks like no key for me. At least I'll have Chrome installed if there's ever a next time :)

Edit: Me of little faith. Took #112 for EU3. I already owned M&B but thanks!

Shoot, it looks like I got locked out of Steam. I keep getting invalid codes. I guess I'll try again in an hour for Mount and Blade. Unless someone wants to hook a fellow CAG up?

[quote name='jcorolla']where are those keys?? thank you so much[/QUOTE]
This post. You have to quote the post in Chrome to get them to come up -- didn't work for me in Firefox or IE.

It did work in Dolphin but that wasn't especially helpful :D

So I just signed up for and linked to my amazon account: Super MNC, Stronghold Kingdoms, Drakensang, Shin Megami, Knights o/t Sky, and (don't laugh) Spark City World (stop laughing!). I hope that helps you, Tony. I can't say I'll play many of these, except Spark City World (I said stop laughing!). I was really suprised to find a game like that on Amazon. Between SCW and if I can get a good deal on the Nancy Drew collection (OMG stop it! Nancy Drew is a classic!!!) I'll be set for gaming with my niece.

I liked my SMNC account and World of Tanks. Keep adding free games. It's great to have access to everything I play through my most trusted online store.

Newb here:

Bought Borderlands GOTY this morning :)

@Tony: Keep doing what you're doing, because you're great at it :)

Cheers.

Thanks for the free codes, but when you get locked out for trying too many, Steam won't let you buy anything.

Keep that in mind if you are going to try them.

Didn´t get anything this time and got locked out again. Too many lazy folks on this thread not willing to even put down the numbers they took. Hopefully I don´t miss out on a steam sale. :whistle2:(

Tony, please hold off on this promotion until after the Steam sale or figure out a way around this problem. Smaller batches would probably do it (5-10 at the most for each game) It sucks having to choose between the opportunity to win a free game and risking getting locked out of a future deal.

[quote name='ColdBrew']Thanks for the free codes, but when you get locked out for trying too many, Steam won't let you buy anything.

Keep that in mind if you are going to try them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, didn't know you wont be able to purchase anything if you get locked out.

i took EU 108.

If anybody interested saints row dlc code 1 is free i think because when i tried it it said you need to have origin base game (something like that)

code is 808FN-YCGJ7-7B7EL

[quote name='AmazingHulk']i took EU 108.

If anybody interested saints row dlc code 1 is free i think because when i tried it it said you need to have origin base game (something like that)

code is 808FN-YCGJ7-7B7EL[/QUOTE]

I tryed the code but it tells me is not valid :(

[quote name='Syntax Error']This post. You have to quote the post in Chrome to get them to come up -- didn't work for me in Firefox or IE.

It did work in Dolphin but that wasn't especially helpful :D[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!

Now I can see the keys but none is valid :(

[quote name='nategator']Didn´t get anything this time and got locked out again. Too many lazy folks on this thread not willing to even put down the numbers they took. Hopefully I don´t miss out on a steam sale. :whistle2:(

Tony, please hold off on this promotion until after the Steam sale or figure out a way around this problem. Smaller batches would probably do it (5-10 at the most for each game) It sucks having to choose between the opportunity to win a free game and risking getting locked out of a future deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah unfortunately I have to agree, there has to be a better distribution than a list of keys, it shows because many of us including myself have been locked out in an attempt to redeem these keys because some folks are too lazy to post or thank for a key or are the more advanced lurker and register for an account to take keys away like this and not even be gracious enough to thank you and let everyone know they took one and which one. Honestly I think a more fair system has to exist than this, perhaps a true raffle or giveaway is the most fair, or a distribution system in which once you take a key it is removed from the pool of keys, so at the very least, even when the vultures come out, at least the rest of us won't be getting locked out because the key was used already. I know such systems exist, I just can't for the life of me remember where I've seen this done. If anyone can remember please post it here so maybe for future giveaways it may be used.

[quote name='Seraphym']So I just signed up for and linked to my amazon account: Super MNC, Stronghold Kingdoms, Drakensang, Shin Megami, Knights o/t Sky, and (don't laugh) Spark City World (stop laughing!). I hope that helps you, Tony. I can't say I'll play many of these, except Spark City World (I said stop laughing!). I was really suprised to find a game like that on Amazon. Between SCW and if I can get a good deal on the Nancy Drew collection (OMG stop it! Nancy Drew is a classic!!!) I'll be set for gaming with my niece.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='60fps']I liked my SMNC account and World of Tanks. Keep adding free games. It's great to have access to everything I play through my most trusted online store.[/QUOTE]

Word thanks guys :) :).

[quote name='nategator']Didn´t get anything this time and got locked out again. Too many lazy folks on this thread not willing to even put down the numbers they took. Hopefully I don´t miss out on a steam sale. :whistle2:(

Tony, please hold off on this promotion until after the Steam sale or figure out a way around this problem. Smaller batches would probably do it (5-10 at the most for each game) It sucks having to choose between the opportunity to win a free game and risking getting locked out of a future deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='monkeyz']Yeah unfortunately I have to agree, there has to be a better distribution than a list of keys, it shows because many of us including myself have been locked out in an attempt to redeem these keys because some folks are too lazy to post or thank for a key or are the more advanced lurker and register for an account to take keys away like this and not even be gracious enough to thank you and let everyone know they took one and which one. Honestly I think a more fair system has to exist than this, perhaps a true raffle or giveaway is the most fair, or a distribution system in which once you take a key it is removed from the pool of keys, so at the very least, even when the vultures come out, at least the rest of us won't be getting locked out because the key was used already. I know such systems exist, I just can't for the life of me remember where I've seen this done. If anyone can remember please post it here so maybe for future giveaways it may be used.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll hold off posting any more codes here until you can think of a better way (other than PMing me) to get them.

I'm giving them out in some other forums as well though, so I will likely be out before the end of the weekend. Just an FYI.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='monkeyz']Yeah unfortunately I have to agree, there has to be a better distribution than a list of keys, it shows because many of us including myself have been locked out in an attempt to redeem these keys because some folks are too lazy to post or thank for a key or are the more advanced lurker and register for an account to take keys away like this and not even be gracious enough to thank you and let everyone know they took one and which one. Honestly I think a more fair system has to exist than this, perhaps a true raffle or giveaway is the most fair, or a distribution system in which once you take a key it is removed from the pool of keys, so at the very least, even when the vultures come out, at least the rest of us won't be getting locked out because the key was used already. I know such systems exist, I just can't for the life of me remember where I've seen this done. If anyone can remember please post it here so maybe for future giveaways it may be used.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Normally I wouldn´t sweat a Steam lockout but during this sale with flash sales, timed community sales, and daily flipping sales there is a higher risk of losing out more than just a free game or DLC.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Word thanks guys :) :).

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll hold off posting any more codes here until you can think of a better way (other than PMing me) to get them.

I'm giving them out in some other forums as well though, so I will likely be out before the end of the weekend. Just an FYI.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Man, that sucks for the CAG community. Forget my complaint, I don´t want anyone here to lose out codes because of my feedback.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Word thanks guys :) :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you saw my suggestion from last night: would posting them using the spoiler tag do the trick?

[quote name='Mooby']Not sure if you saw my suggestion from last night: would posting them using the spoiler tag do the trick?[/QUOTE]

I did, but I'm not sure how this would help people who are getting dupe codes and getting locked out?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I did, but I'm not sure how this would help people who are getting dupe codes and getting locked out?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ah, true. Was thinking of mostly the browser issue. I'll give it a bit more thought although my initial thought is that you'd just have to use the Steamgifts mechanism or something like that.

Someone suggested smaller batches of codes at a time but I think that might end up locking more people out.

[quote name='Mooby']Ah, true. Was thinking of mostly the browser issue. I'll give it a bit more thought although my initial thought is that you'd just have to use the Steamgifts mechanism or something like that.

Someone suggested smaller batches of codes at a time but I think that might end up locking more people out.[/QUOTE]

Steamgifts is a good idea, except at the end Tony would have to e-mail all of the winners individually :drool:

Steamgifts has a system in place to automate large giveaways. They used it for the huge faerie solitaire giveaway a while back and a couple since then.

honestly though, the most efficient systems I've seen are the automated reply bots for twitter/reddit.

Another crazy (and probably unworkable idea) -- somehow tie it to people's Amazon accounts where you can mail in a request to some central/automated e-mail and have it pop-up in your digital download library? Way too much work for that, I'm sure.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I did, but I'm not sure how this would help people who are getting dupe codes and getting locked out?[/QUOTE]
I don't think there is a way. At least not by using the forums (instead of some other special group, etc). People should just be polite and list their claimed tags but apparently that's asking too much. I hope you keep them coming though as you see fit -- people can make their own decisions on whether to "risk" it or not (I think the Steam sales are all long enough that even an hour lock out isn't much of a risk).

[quote name='pablo9000']
honestly though, the most efficient systems I've seen are the automated reply bots for twitter/reddit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is basically what I'm thinking. Not sure how easily it could be set up here.

Also, Tony, a question: any chance we'll see some new/different Paradox bundles in the not-to-distant future? That is, different combinations of the various games already in prior bundles and/or new additions?

This seems to be working better quote to see google doc, leave your forum name, delete the code you took, and try to leave some feedback on the Free to Play store :).

Link

Edit, I'll add more codes to the list based on whether or not:

1. This seems to help mitigate the lockout problem
2. This turns out to be a good channel to get feedback about the new storefront/selection :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Syntax Error']I don't think there is a way. At least not by using the forums (instead of some other special group, etc). People should just be polite and list their claimed tags but apparently that's asking too much. I hope you keep them coming though as you see fit -- people can make their own decisions on whether to "risk" it or not (I think the Steam sales are all long enough that even an hour lock out isn't much of a risk).[/QUOTE]

To be honest, what bugs me more is that just people take the 10 seconds to log in, 5 seconds to activate a key from this thread, and can't write "grabbed ### thanks!" which took me about 3 seconds write and post. It isn't being locked out that is the worst part, its more that it is a tad disappointing to be locked out and unable to even attempt when there are possibly good keys still. I mean realistically there still might be 3 or 5 or 10 good keys, but if I pick ones that were "unclaimed" it is kind of frustrating. I mean don't get me wrong I'm completely appreciative of Tony giving us giveaways, free stuff, free dlc, free games, I'm all for that, I'm not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth. It is just that it is highly frustrating to try to get something with no real way of knowing if you even had the chance. Especially when its completely possible you are on the thread early enough when there are plenty of good keys but because someone didn't tell us what they used you get locked out for an hour, and then all the good ones are taken. Its like being told hey you won something, but you are told you have to fill out this form, and when you fill it out and hand it in to redeem your prize, they say sorry, you took too long to fill it out, try again next time.

Also to whoever mentioned the twitter/reddit bot, that is a good idea, only if we can come to a consensus that it will suit everyone better than posting it here as it has been done before. Just to let everyone know I don't want to ruin a good thing for anyone, I really don't, please don't get me wrong about that its just for those that miss out (not because they were too late or being sore about not getting anything) it isn't a fair system.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This seems to be working better quote to see google doc, leave your forum name, delete the code you took, and try to leave some feedback on the Free to Play store :).

Link

2. This turns out to be a good channel to get feedback about the new storefront/selection :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony did you post the link in there because I don't see anything when quoting even in chrome like everyone else, or was this a test? Also this might be a good plan, we'll have to see where this goes I suppose.

[quote name='monkeyz']To be honest, what bugs me more is that just people take the 10 seconds to log in, 5 seconds to activate a key from this thread, and can't write "grabbed ### thanks!" which took me about 3 seconds write and post. [/QUOTE]
Preaching to the choir :applause:

[quote name='nategator']Does anyone know how long is the steam lockout after using a bunch of used codes? I am assuming it is less than 12 hours right?[/QUOTE]
People said an hour but it didn't seem like even that long for me.

[quote name='monkeyz']Tony did you post the link in there because I don't see anything when quoting even in chrome like everyone else, or was this a test? Also this might be a good plan, we'll have to see where this goes I suppose.[/QUOTE]

I am unable to see anything either :cry:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Can you see the spoiler if you're not logged in?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm pretty sure you can.

Test

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This seems to be working better quote to see google doc, leave your forum name, delete the code you took, and try to leave some feedback on the Free to Play store :).

Link

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I apparently fail, because I see no Google doc link, and I keep locking myself out with previous codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back