Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']SRTT Price Flip. Still lots of DLC codes left :) Quote Me

Quote Me

Consolidated this google doc so there shouldn't be any dupe issues.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank you tony :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']SRTT Price Flip. Still lots of DLC codes left :) Quote Me

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Just a heads up Tony, this has made its way into a thread in the Steamgifts.com forums. Not sure how many keys you planned on giving away, but get ready for a ton of lurkers to hit you up.

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Great deal Tony, thank you!!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry I didn't respond to this. Working on it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Awesome, I like the sound of that. :) Will keep my eyes peeled for updates. Thanks for the response.

Tony, can i have the SRTT code, just bought it on amazon~~and my account name is just as the same as this forum's name~~~btw, thx for ur excellent deal, did not think to buy this game until i saw, wow, ten dollars, no miss~~~:)

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Been looking forward to the deal, awesome job :D

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Pleased to be thanking for the deal on the Row of Saints.
Thank you, come again!

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Loving this... Thanks!

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
cool beans bro :applause:

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

In for SRTT, been waiting for this price for awhile now. Thanks!!

Someone is screwing with the list. By the time I got there, someone deleted it and is still messing with it.

Edit: Thank you Tony for trying to do something nice for us. I guess there is always that one person that ruins it for everyone.

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I want to try out the shark gun!

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping you got some DLC codes left. Thanks for the deal today!

[quote name='Bubbamel']Someone is screwing with the list. By the time I got there, someone deleted it and is still messing with it.[/QUOTE]
This is why we can't have nice things :whistle2:(

[quote name='Bubbamel']Someone is screwing with the list. By the time I got there, someone deleted it and is still messing with it.[/QUOTE]

that is $#$@ crazy.......
isn't there supposed to be an undo button in google docs?

[quote name='wbc1228']that is $#$@ crazy.......
isn't there supposed to be an undo button in google docs?[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. I hope it gets figured out.

You know its funny, a few months back I made a comment about how much I appreciate you guys being a mature community in response to some ridiculous flaming over on Reddit.

In response to that post someone popped into one of the reddit threads and totally tried to call me out by saying "you know man, there are jerks everywhere".

Funny that the google doc didn't get wiped until folks from the reddit crowd showed up though...it was perfectly fine when contained to just CAGs/Gaffers.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You know its funny, a few months back I made a comment about how much I appreciate you guys being a mature community in response to some ridiculous flaming over on Reddit.

In response to that post someone popped into one of the reddit threads and totally tried to call me out by saying "you know man, there are jerks everywhere".

Funny that the google doc didn't get wiped until folks from the reddit crowd showed up though...it was perfectly fine when contained to just CAGs/Gaffers.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

The hive mind hates nice things

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You know its funny, a few months back I made a comment about how much I appreciate you guys being a mature community in response to some ridiculous flaming over on Reddit.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I cannot thank you enough for doing nice things for us. There are many of us that appreciate what you do on these boards.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

It's probably unpleasant work, but you could always create one-off google docs with keys in them to share with each community.

Fill the doc up with keys, when you want to add more keys create a new doc and share the link with the community that it's for.

It doesn't stop a lurker on reddit/CAG/whatever ruining that community's keys, but at least it's confined to a single forum.

[quote name='wbc1228']that is $#$@ crazy.......
isn't there supposed to be an undo button in google docs?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Splines']It's probably unpleasant work, but you could always create one-off google docs with keys in them to share with each community.

Fill the doc up with keys, when you want to add more keys create a new doc and share the link with the community that it's for.

It doesn't stop a lurker on reddit/CAG/whatever ruining that community's keys, but at least it's confined to a single forum.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I'd done originally, the original CAG google doc is still up. Some of you likely have it floating around somewhere. I'll repost some keys to it right now. Please only share with fellow CAGs. If this one gets wiped/messed with I won't be making another one.

This is in no way a reflection of you guys, I just can't justify tossing out keys to trolls.

Cheers,
Tony

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Still don't work with whatever browser I have tried. :cry:
And now I read that someone wiped the list anyway. :bomb:

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the codes - I am very grateful for all your regular updates here and the deals are amazingly great - keep up the awesome work, and thanks for all you do! :D

[quote name='CheapoEl']Still don't work with whatever browser I have tried. :cry:
And now I read that someone wiped the list anyway. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rflagg']Sorry to hear about your troubles with the codes - I am very grateful for all your regular updates here and the deals are amazingly great - keep up the awesome work, and thanks for all you do! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude. If you want a link to the doc I'd recommend asking in thread for someone to PM it to you.

Please don't PM me for one, the link for the document is now completely in the hands of the CAG community, manage it well friends :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks dude. If you want a link to the doc I'd recommend asking in thread for someone to PM it to you.

Please don't PM me for one, the link for the document is now completely in the hands of the CAG community, manage it well friends :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I was thinking about a way to make it so no one can edit the codes, but all i could come up with was to have two seperate sheets. One with the codes and numbered off. The other sheet would just be a form where people input their name and which number/row code they used. I mean, yeah you can't edit the spreadsheet at all, but all you have to do to see which codes were used is to look at the 2nd sheet.

When the devs of Lucid were giving out keys on reddit a couple of months ago - every 10 minutes or so, everything in the google doc they used would be deleted. Then again, that's when it reached the front page, so it might have been lurkers.

Anyways, thanks for all that you're doing for us, Tony. Sad to see that someone had to ruin it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Really? I frequent r/gamedeals and don't remember this.

Unless you speak of the r/gaming crowd, that place is a zoo.

FYI, if anyone that has been around here for a while, both CAG and the thread would like to volunteer to distribute the link I'm happy to PM it to them. I don't want to call someone out though and then have their inbox flooded.

Let me know.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='hhhdx4']Really? I frequent r/gamedeals and don't remember this.

Unless you speak of the r/gaming crowd, that place is a zoo.[/QUOTE]

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/txei0/ea_racing_mayhem_download_need_for_speed_the_run/

Hey Tony, I saw your comment the other day on CAG about how you were glad that they are a civil group of people and glad that no one makes comments like the one you linked to. It should go without saying that the person you linked to shouldn't be reflective of the community as a whole. Reddit does a lot of good for a lot of people. There is no reason why the error of a few should be placed on the shoulders of the many. What's more, you will find just as many jerks on CAG as you will on Reddit. Jerks are everywhere. I wanted to make this response on CAG, but your comment had started a series of rude posts aimed towards Reddit and I figured it would get lost or I would have some of that vemon directed towards me.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

It was a CAG member that dropped the links to the list on Steamgifts.com Tony. That is where the trouble began.

I just want to say how much I appreciate you, Tony, and just this community in all. I've been a CAG user for years (although I didn't get my account validated to post till recently) and I'm just sick of people so stuck on their own beliefs being correct.

I was called entitled and selfish when I spoke on places like r/gamedeals that this sick rotation of repeat steam sales really was disappointing. I'd also point out Tony's alternative prices and whatnot and they'd just scoff at it not being on steam. The truth in the situation is that there's too much hate and disregard on the internet and I'm just glad I can show some loyalty to a company in a time where economical time where the only brands left surviving are the face-less giants.

There's a reason why I buy first from Tony and there's a reason why even my fiance and I chose Amazon for our wedding registry.

Long live CAG

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

What about the leak to Steamgifts.com? Seems more likely some child on that circlejerk of a forum to do something so immature..

Could someone PM me the new link?

I guess I see the glass as half-full. Considering how easy it was to screw up the document, it is a testiment to this community that the giveaway through google docs lasted as long as it did (with the original doc still going strong).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back