Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='asheskitty']Arms Export Market. The Guardian. Der Spiegel. FT. Small Arms Survey.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ne_zavarj'] The Enlightened Entertainment Package $9.99 includes :
[/QUOTE]

It's $5.99. Oddly the a-la-cart doesn't seem to be discounted yet per Tony's original post. Also use the links so Tony can get credit for his awesome work with CAG.

Note that the Serious Sam package is steam key(s). I am unsure if it just one key for this pack. Or individual keys, which, if true, you could have your evil way with them.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Regarding more deals, starting on Sunday we'll have some fun stuff from Devolver and Enlight:

Enlight:

All the games below - $5.99

Capitalism 2 - $2.49
Football Mogul 2007 - $1.24
Seven Kingdoms 2 - $2.49
Hotel Giant - $2.49
Circus Empire - $2.49
Marine Park Empire - $2.49
Zoo Empire - $2.49
Restaurant Empire - $2.49
Warlords Battlecry 3 $4.99
Nemesis of the Roman Empire - $4.99

Devolver:

Bundle of All Serious Sam Games - $19.99

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -1.24
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - 4 Pack -3.74
Serious Sam 2 -2.49
Serious Sam 2 - 4 Pack -7.49
Serious Sam Double D -1.99
Serious Sam Double D - 4 Pack -5.99
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -3.74
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 4 Pack -11.24
Serious Sam 3: BFE -9.99
Serious Sam 3: BFE - 4 Pack -29.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -4.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 4 Pack -14.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack -2.49[/QUOTE]

[quote name='asheskitty']It's $5.99.[/QUOTE] When i created my post it was $9.99 .

I may have missed it, but was it said why Alan Wake isn't being price matched? I assume it may be because of it possibly being included in the Labor Day sale at the same price or lower?

[quote name='60fps']I may have missed it, but was it said why Alan Wake isn't being price matched? I assume it may be because of it possibly being included in the Labor Day sale at the same price or lower?[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone asked about it. I asked about Sniper Elite and Tony said he was working on a deal, but nothing guaranteed and to buy it if I saw a good deal elsewhere.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Don't think Serious Sam is $20 good. Just TSE is enough to do you for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Your obligatory Sam denigration post will now be followed by my obligatory Sam post of praise in 3... 2... 1

Serious Sam is a terrific action-driven FPS. Its depth is not in storyline (there is one; it's slightly humorous in spots but largely forgettable) but in managing the insane hordes of enemies and weapon juggling. The series is somewhat uneven and TSE is, as noted, the pinnacle. It is filled to the brim with secrets, both amusing and useful, and traps aplenty. Where else can you fight throngs of baddies in a huge rotating cylinder or while in a room with a bouncy floor and spiky ceiling? That's right... nowhere.

Having said that, $20 is a bit high. Yes, the value is there but each of these games has been on sale individually for less.

[quote name='60fps']I may have missed it, but was it said why Alan Wake isn't being price matched? I assume it may be because of it possibly being included in the Labor Day sale at the same price or lower?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I don't think anyone asked about it. I asked about Sniper Elite and Tony said he was working on a deal, but nothing guaranteed and to buy it if I saw a good deal elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

This. AW will be in the Labor Day Sale.

[quote name='hal']Your obligatory Sam denigration post will now be followed by my obligatory Sam post of praise in 3... 2... 1

Serious Sam is a terrific action-driven FPS. Its depth is not in storyline (there is one; it's slightly humorous in spots but largely forgettable) but in managing the insane hordes of enemies and weapon juggling. The series is somewhat uneven and TSE is, as noted, the pinnacle. It is filled to the brim with secrets, both amusing and useful, and traps aplenty. Where else can you fight throngs of baddies in a huge rotating cylinder or while in a room with a bouncy floor and spiky ceiling? That's right... nowhere.

Having said that, $20 is a bit high. Yes, the value is there but each of these games has been on sale individually for less.[/QUOTE]

I don't THINK SS franchise has been $19.99 before. Can you cite? I specifically thought about this while building the deal. Maybe I'm crazy though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I don't THINK SS franchise has been $19.99 before. Can you cite? I specifically thought about this while building the deal. Maybe I'm crazy though.[/QUOTE]

The whole pack together? No. Individually, yes. Not counting 4-packs and other smaller bundles you have (all from D4DL database):

Serious Sam TFE: 1.49 USD (at Steam on Nov 25, 2011)
Serious Sam TSE: 1.99 USD (at Steam on Nov 25, 2011)
Serious Sam 2: 2.49 USD (at Amazon on May 13, 2012)
Serious Sam 3 BFE: 7.49 USD (at GameFly UK on Jun 01, 2012)
Serious Sam Double D: 1.99 USD (at Steam on Dec 28, 2011)
Serious Sam The Random Encounter: 1.00 USD (at Steam on May 24, 2012)
Serious Sam HD TSE LotB DLC: 1.24 USD (at Steam on July 21, 2012)
-------------------
Total $17.69

Don't get me wrong... $20 is a solid value and it's the best price so far on that whole pack. I only wonder how many people don't already have one or more of these games which further digs into that pricepoint versus individual deals. Also, two of those are fan-made games of a completely different genre so it might not be what someone is expecting if they're looking for a run-and-gun series.

It's worth it... I just don't think that pack is for everyone. I paid many times that amount buying the games mostly new and have loved every second of them. As evidenced by Rolling Skull, not everyone is a fan.

[quote name='hal']The whole pack together? No. Individually, yes. Not counting 4-packs and other smaller bundles you have (all from D4DL database):

Serious Sam TFE: 1.49 USD (at Steam on Nov 25, 2011)
Serious Sam TSE: 1.99 USD (at Steam on Nov 25, 2011)
Serious Sam 2: 2.49 USD (at Amazon on May 13, 2012)
Serious Sam 3 BFE: 7.49 USD (at GameFly UK on Jun 01, 2012)
Serious Sam Double D: 1.99 USD (at Steam on Dec 28, 2011)
Serious Sam The Random Encounter: 1.00 USD (at Steam on May 24, 2012)
Serious Sam HD TSE LotB DLC: 2.49 USD (at Amazon on Aug 19, 2012)
-------------------
Total $18.94

Don't get me wrong... $20 is a solid value and it's the best price so far on that whole pack. I only wonder how many people don't already have one or more of these games which further digs into that pricepoint versus individual deals. Also, two of those are fan-made games of a completely different genre so it might not be what someone is expecting if they're looking for a run-and-gun series.

It's worth it... I just don't think that pack is for everyone. I paid many times that amount buying the games mostly new and have loved every second of them. As evidenced by Rolling Skull, not everyone is a fan.[/QUOTE]

Nice breakdown, I hadn't looked at the UK price. We definitely took all your other points into consideration though, which is why the individual games are on sale and the 4 packs :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This. AW will be in the Labor Day Sale.

I don't THINK SS franchise has been $19.99 before. Can you cite? I specifically thought about this while building the deal. Maybe I'm crazy though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I did a quick search and couldn´t find anyone beating your price for a SS franchise deal of this size. The closest franchise example I could find was that Steam during its Summer Sale offered a comparable franchise pack for $21.74. http://slickdeals.net/f/4873474-Steam-Summer-Sale-2012-is-LIVE-PC-games-digital-download (search -- it is in the wikipedia). The Steam pack included a couple Serious Sam classic games that are, in my opinion, worthless, so your franchise pack is a better deal at $19.99.

The closest Amazon has come to this price is the sale you ran in May. http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/740...-random-encounter-1.25-rollercoaster-tycoon-3. While the individual prices are comparable, obviously the franchise pack offers more savings.

I think part of the confusion was caused by the fact that typically Amazon crushes its competitors or its individual pricing with its bundle pricing, while this one is a little closer priced depending on how folks value the classic games. But considering that you get two companies protecting the digital purchase rather than one, this deal is clearly better than Steam´s summer sale´s offer.

Rambling story on why I usually will purchase Steamable games through Amazon whenever possible:
The fact that Amazon offers additional protection with superior customer service and unlimited activation keys cannot be overstated. I will always choose Amazon over Steam, all other things being equal, because of this. It is similar to the reason I buy mostly buying with my Visa Signature card for physical good purchases. Twice I have had a manufacturer deny warranty coverage, only to turn to Visa Signature´s extended warranty protection and get my products fixed by the manufacturer. The first time, the manufacturer CSR didn´t know that they were offering extended service for the specific defect (which Visa signature did know and argued successfully for coverage). The second time, the product had just fallen out of warranty period but Visa Signature paid for the manufacturer to fix the problem since they extend coverage for another year. Considering the support-ticket nature and the many complaints of Steam customer service, having Amazon also providing customer service and activation protection is a great benefit.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm not going to get into an in depth discussion about DRM, you all know I push regularly to offer DRM free and Steam options regularly. I will say that if people didn't pirate games then there would be no room for conversation at all though.

Regarding more deals, starting on Sunday we'll have some fun stuff from Devolver and Enlight:

Enlight:

All the games below - $5.99

Capitalism 2 - $2.49
Football Mogul 2007 - $1.24
Seven Kingdoms 2 - $2.49
Hotel Giant - $2.49
Circus Empire - $2.49
Marine Park Empire - $2.49
Zoo Empire - $2.49
Restaurant Empire - $2.49
Warlords Battlecry 3 $4.99
Nemesis of the Roman Empire - $4.99

Devolver:

Bundle of All Serious Sam Games - $19.99

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -1.24
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - 4 Pack -3.74
Serious Sam 2 -2.49
Serious Sam 2 - 4 Pack -7.49
Serious Sam Double D -1.99
Serious Sam Double D - 4 Pack -5.99
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -3.74
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 4 Pack -11.24
Serious Sam 3: BFE -9.99
Serious Sam 3: BFE - 4 Pack -29.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -4.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 4 Pack -14.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack -2.49

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Are these the only new deals this week?

[quote name='MysterD']Are these the only new deals this week?[/QUOTE]

We'll have some weekend stuff again starting Thursday or Friday (can't remember which day).

Cheers,
Tony

Anyone else having issues downloading from amazon? When I click Download (for Crysis) it just takes me to a page that says "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable"

[quote name='myka22']Anyone else having issues downloading from amazon? When I click Download (for Crysis) it just takes me to a page that says "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable"[/QUOTE]

If you get a chance can you take a few screenshots of the whole process leading up to your error and PM me. I'll give you my email addy to send them to me and get them to the engineering team.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll have some weekend stuff again starting Thursday or Friday (can't remember which day).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks.
Will keep my eyes open for those upcoming Weekend Deals.

[quote name='JujuFish']Tony, I know they're not very popular these days, but I was wondering if there any plans, for labor day or in the future, to have other adventure bundles like the recent Nancy Drew bundle.[/QUOTE]

Any word on this? Don't mean to sound pushy, just curious, thanks.

[quote name='JujuFish']Any word on this? Don't mean to sound pushy, just curious, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yep, during the labor day sale we have something like 300 casual games, which is what we classify most of our adventure titles like what you're referencing as, for $2.99.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']If you get a chance can you take a few screenshots of the whole process leading up to your error and PM me. I'll give you my email addy to send them to me and get them to the engineering team.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Well it is working fine now, must have just been a little glitch or something. Thanks for the help though.

Tony, do you have any knowledge of NBA 2K13 going on-sale below the current $26.99?

Obviously I can pre-order and get the lowest Amazon price before release, but I have a feeling that this might hit $20 somewhere else before release day....and I much rather give Amazon my $$$'s than anywhere else if possible!

[quote name='hal']Your obligatory Sam denigration post will now be followed by my obligatory Sam post of praise in 3... 2... 1

Having said that, $20 is a bit high. Yes, the value is there but each of these games has been on sale individually for less.[/QUOTE]

The rotating cylinder and all of TSE's cool gravity tricks didn't make it to TSE HD because Croteam sucks basically.

My problem with them is that as far as balls to the wall action goes, they're really rather tame. If I'm yawning during supposed your balls to the wall action, you should take another look at it. (Yes, dummies, I'm playing on SERIOUS. Yes, I'm getting nailed and dying now and again but the process isn't enthralling me.)

BFE's pacing is especially awful. Trickles of six or seven enemies at a time just really draws out the affair in a painful way.

If you haven't played any Serious Sam, and, really, one is very much like another, I recommend just getting TSE as he said. The pacing works there, the enemy variety and weapon variety is the best you'll get, and it has good enough bosses in a series of really crappy bosses.

As a young CAG my first run SS was TSE free after MIR so I've been getting these cheap for a while. Even then I got quite bored with it at the halfway point. That said, I'd take SS over Hard Reset and Painkiller without a second thought.

[quote name='RollingSkull']The rotating cylinder and all of TSE's cool gravity tricks didn't make it to TSE HD because Croteam sucks basically.

(...)

BFE's pacing is especially awful. Trickles of six or seven enemies at a time just really draws out the affair in a painful way.[/QUOTE]

The rotating cylinder is in there but the execution is nowhere near as cool - kind of a hack, really. There might have been one other push-pull kind of room that got altered if I recall correctly, but for the most part it's there. Yes - no excuses for not being foresighted enough in building the Serious Engine 3 to include such gravity tricks, but that doesn't mean they suck does it?

BFE pacing isn't as good as TSE, but that's true for every SS game that isn't TSE. They're all different enough though to warrant a playthrough (RollingSkull-alikes aside). BFE has good moments but they really screwed up right from the beginning by trying to parody modern day shooters. That whole section is mostly a yawn.

Having said that... any SS game in co-op can be loads of fun. That's where it shines. The horde mode is pretty fun as well.

We will just have to remain at opposite ends of the SS appreciation spectrum.

Originally Posted by elessar123
Trying to decypher this. Gods and Kings will be 10% off, and everything else 75% off? Trying to decide if I should return my $19.99 Civ 5 GotY from Best Buy

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Your interpretation is correct,

Gods and Kings 10% off
Everything else Civ V and Civ IV that we carry: 75% off. You could return your GOTY and get Civ V GOTY AND Civ IV Complete from us...and your Civ IV Complete would be a Steam key...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by inm8num2
Good stuff, Tony. Let me know if you need more hamster help for the upcoming sales.

Will the Civ games be on sale 75% off separately or just in a franchise pack?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

We actually won't have a pack, sorry for the confusion, all the prices will be a la carte.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hi all. I wanted to ask Tony, who spent the end this may offer Civilization 5. It was a possible offer for this weekend? For later? Eventually there will be a 75% discount?.
One last question, this discount was possible for Goty version of Civilization V? .

Greetings and thanks.

[quote name='Solo Saisho']Originally Posted by elessar123
Hi all. I wanted to ask Tony, who spent the end this may offer Civilization 5. It was a possible offer for this weekend? For later? Eventually there will be a 75% discount?.
One last question, this discount was possible for Goty version of Civilization V? .

Greetings and thanks.[/QUOTE]

I don´t want to sound too critical, but you may want to edit your questions for Tony since they don´t make sense (probably an autocorrect issue).

"Tony, who spent the end this may offer...." Are you saying "who said that [he] may Offer Civilization V [on sale]" or something else? Also, I don´t think it was offered this weekend, or are you asking about next weekend?

Good luck on getting the information you want for figuring out your purchasing decision. :)

[quote name='hal']BFE has good moments but they really screwed up right from the beginning by trying to parody modern day shooters. That whole section is mostly a yawn.

Having said that... any SS game in co-op can be loads of fun. That's where it shines. The horde mode is pretty fun as well.

We will just have to remain at opposite ends of the SS appreciation spectrum.[/QUOTE]
I played Co-op and didn't like it that much either.

I think we're coming at the same ideas on SS from different directions. We see the same product here and I don't like it the way you do.

Well, except for that parody comment. It sure doesn't seem like they were parodying anything in those early levels. Or at least I couldn't tell.

And the main reason I said they sucked was that the line from SS2 to the HD games to BFE is just not a pretty one but that's just me being hyperbolic.

[quote name='jatan11t']1C bundle, why can you not come sooner? I want you![/QUOTE]

As the 1C Bundle's lawyer, I must request you refrain from further contact with my client. I have sought and obtained a restraining order against you. You are to cease and desist in all forms of communication with my client. This means you must cease the texts, the emails, the late night phone calls, the yelling at my client's house from the street, the letters, the cards, the flowers, the signed and scented underroos, the muffins, and any other form of correspondence you might devise in the future. This means no more late night sextings, no more showing up after midnight, begging for more luvin', and especially no more late night phone calls. You may not contact 1C Bundle's friends (including Humble Bundle and Indie Bundle) and attempt to relay messages via them, either. This is strictly forbidden.

Also, you are required to keep at least 100 feet distance between you at all times. Please do not violate this court-ordered sanction or there will be severe consequences.

On a more personal note, don't you think the matching pair of pink silken thongs was going too far? For shame. For shame...

[quote name='nategator']I don´t want to sound too critical, but you may want to edit your questions for Tony since they don´t make sense (probably an autocorrect issue).

"Tony, who spent the end this may offer...." Are you saying "who said that [he] may Offer Civilization V [on sale]" or something else? Also, I don´t think it was offered this weekend, or are you asking about next weekend?

Good luck on getting the information you want for figuring out your purchasing decision. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, it is evident that not I am a person of English speech.
My message really is for the notice of a possible offer of the Civilization V and I like to know if really there was going to exist this offer or when.

Thanks and regards.

Hey Tony,

You have worked some miracles before, so this should be easy:

Plants vs. Zombies 2 was just announced. It is coming out next Spring. Is there any chance you could get them to release it sooner? Like next week maybe? And even though Popcap is now owned by EA, could you get Steam keys for it? And also sell it for ten dollars but have it 75% off the first week or two?

But seriously, thanks for the awesome deals.

@Tony

Are you still taking bundle ideas...?

I have an idea for a Game Of Thrones games bundle [to include both of Cyanide's GOT: Genesis (Strategy Game) + Games Of Thrones RPG], if anybody hasn't came up w/ that idea yet...

If someone already has came up w/ this idea -- oops, my bad... ;)

just wanted to say Thanks again to Tony for the War of the Roses beta key, I finally got around to playing it today and I really liked it, nothing more satisfying than shooting a guy with a crossbow from a rooftop and having a teammate on the ground finish him off. Tony is there any chance for a sale on the full game when it launches?

I'm not sure if this has been answered, but will the War of the Roses be available on Amazon in the US? I want to preorder it, but I'd prefer to do it from Amazon

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yep, during the labor day sale we have something like 300 casual games, which is what we classify most of our adventure titles like what you're referencing as, for $2.99.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I've seen stuff on sale under this category before, but it's crap like time management or match 3 or hidden object games. I'm talking about real adventure games, like Myst, Syberia, Black Mirror, Dreamfall... Steam has been good about putting them on sale lately, but I don't see them on Amazon much, and never in bundles. Let me give you mah monies!

[quote name='JujuFish']I've seen stuff on sale under this category before, but it's crap like time management or match 3 or hidden object games. I'm talking about real adventure games, like Myst, Syberia, Black Mirror, Dreamfall... Steam has been good about putting them on sale lately, but I don't see them on Amazon much, and never in bundles. Let me give you mah monies![/QUOTE]

These are the adventure games I've gotten from amazon on sale this year:

Black Mirror II and III (2.99 and 3.99 I think)
Gray Matter (4.99)
Alter Ego (2.99)
Barron Wittard (2.99)

So they do pop up if you are patient.

Right now Gamersgate also has a few pretty decent adventure games on sale for the week if you shop there.

sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times but what are the chances that amazon will get more borderlands 2 ultimate loot edition? Also, since CA is getting hit with sales tax next month will this affect pre-orders?

looks like Steam has War of the Roses for 20% percent off if you already own any Mount & Blade title, which brings it down to $24 or $18 if you buy it in a 4-pack, Tony any chance Amazon will beat that?

Tony,

Any chance the Dragon Age 2 pack will be available for $10 again for the Labor Day sale?

Thank you for bringing us all these great deals.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']As the 1C Bundle's lawyer, I must request you refrain from further contact with my client. I have sought and obtained a restraining order against you. You are to cease and desist in all forms of communication with my client. This means you must cease the texts, the emails, the late night phone calls, the yelling at my client's house from the street, the letters, the cards, the flowers, the signed and scented underroos, the muffins, and any other form of correspondence you might devise in the future. This means no more late night sextings, no more showing up after midnight, begging for more luvin', and especially no more late night phone calls. You may not contact 1C Bundle's friends (including Humble Bundle and Indie Bundle) and attempt to relay messages via them, either. This is strictly forbidden.

Also, you are required to keep at least 100 feet distance between you at all times. Please do not violate this court-ordered sanction or there will be severe consequences.

On a more personal note, don't you think the matching pair of pink silken thongs was going too far? For shame. For shame...[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Hey Tony, Dark Souls has been moved up a day for release. I guess it's safe to say you guys won't have it for pre-order, but will you at least have it by Thursday?

Any chance of Microsoft ever selling through ADVG? I just want to get Gears of War one day.

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony

Are you still taking bundle ideas...?

I have an idea for a Game Of Thrones games bundle [to include both of Cyanide's GOT: Genesis (Strategy Game) + Games Of Thrones RPG], if anybody hasn't came up w/ that idea yet...

If someone already has came up w/ this idea -- oops, my bad... ;)[/QUOTE]

I like that. Pitching it to Focus this week.

MysterD comes through again, stay tuned.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']just wanted to say Thanks again to Tony for the War of the Roses beta key, I finally got around to playing it today and I really liked it, nothing more satisfying than shooting a guy with a crossbow from a rooftop and having a teammate on the ground finish him off. Tony is there any chance for a sale on the full game when it launches?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='johnnynnhoj']I'm not sure if this has been answered, but will the War of the Roses be available on Amazon in the US? I want to preorder it, but I'd prefer to do it from Amazon[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LazyTriangle']looks like Steam has War of the Roses for 20% percent off if you already own any Mount & Blade title, which brings it down to $24 or $18 if you buy it in a 4-pack, Tony any chance Amazon will beat that?[/QUOTE]

I'm really bummed we couldn't get WOTR up for pre-order today. I'm assured we'll have it up by tomorrow. We'll DEFINITELY be doing the 20% off to all previous Mount and Blade owners, we'll likely have it for 10% off by itself as well (like most of our pre-orders) but it will be a pre-purchase a la Guild Wars 2 since we're giving you a beta key that will turn into a full on retail key.

I'll also be associating 1K beta keys with the pre-purchase so the first 1K people will get a beta key (that won't turn into a retail key) at launch.

Additionally, early pre-purchases get upgraded to the York addition, like Steam.

Short answer:

Yes, we'll have, at minimum, the same deal Steam does, likely 10% better.

[quote name='Blips']Tony,

Any chance the Dragon Age 2 pack will be available for $10 again for the Labor Day sale?

Thank you for bringing us all these great deals.[/QUOTE]

Negative on this one, we're giving that guy a break for a bit :).

[quote name='Sharp Katana']sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times but what are the chances that amazon will get more borderlands 2 ultimate loot edition? Also, since CA is getting hit with sales tax next month will this affect pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the physical side of the fence, I just don't get enough info on that to accurately give you guys updates at any regular interval.

[quote name='60fps']Hey Tony, Dark Souls has been moved up a day for release. I guess it's safe to say you guys won't have it for pre-order, but will you at least have it by Thursday?

Any chance of Microsoft ever selling through ADVG? I just want to get Gears of War one day.[/QUOTE]

The outlook on us carrying Dark Souls by Thursday is grim, I'll let you know if this changes though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Sharp Katana']sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times but what are the chances that amazon will get more borderlands 2 ultimate loot edition? Also, since CA is getting hit with sales tax next month will this affect pre-orders?[/QUOTE]
That's probably not going to happen... This one sold out in under a week in pretty much every country it was released in. It's not a Duke Nukem Forever "limited edition", it really is limited.

Your best bet is probably to check around everyday to see if any sites have it up again. When it comes to limited preorders, sometimes they'll release a little batch here and there from people cancelling their preorders.

Don't get your hopes up though. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back