Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xamon']hi tony, do you know if Inversion will be on sale during the labor day sale?
ps: great thread[/QUOTE]

Nothing has been mentioned about it yet so I don't think so

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I like that. Pitching it to Focus this week.

I'm really bummed we couldn't get WOTR up for pre-order today. I'm assured we'll have it up by tomorrow. We'll DEFINITELY be doing the 20% off to all previous Mount and Blade owners, we'll likely have it for 10% off by itself as well (like most of our pre-orders) but it will be a pre-purchase a la Guild Wars 2 since we're giving you a beta key that will turn into a full on retail key.

I'll also be associating 1K beta keys with the pre-purchase so the first 1K people will get a beta key (that won't turn into a retail key) at launch.

Additionally, early pre-purchases get upgraded to the York addition, like Steam.

Short answer:

Yes, we'll have, at minimum, the same deal Steam does, likely 10% better.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for the reply Tony!

[quote name='xamon']hi tony, do you know if Inversion will be on sale during the labor day sale?
ps: great thread[/QUOTE]

No word on this yet.

[quote name='pROvIs']What happened to secret world pricing?[/QUOTE]

It was a weekend deal.

[quote name='johnnynnhoj']Awesome, thanks for the reply Tony![/QUOTE]

FYI we're going to get a "pre-order" page up today, and the beta keys (that will eventually turn into retail keys) will fulfill later this week, depending on when we get them.

We'll also be giving everyone who purchased one of the Paradox bundles (Pint Sized, Plentiful, Plethora) a 20% off coupon as well.

We'll have a 4-pack, but I'm not sure if that page goes live today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
We'll also be giving everyone who purchased one of the Paradox bundles (Pint Sized, Plentiful, Plethora) a 20% off coupon as well.
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks Tony

We'll also be giving everyone who purchased one of the Paradox bundles (Pint Sized, Plentiful, Plethora) a 20% off coupon as well.[/QUOTE]I find this 20% off coupon code useless since i will not purchase the game .

[quote name='ne_zavarj']I find this 20% off coupon code useless since i will not purchase the game .[/QUOTE]

Then don't use it?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Credit for the single pack are going out now. 4-Pack should be created tomorrow.

Apologies to those who find the Credit worthless?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

That made me chuckle. Thanks Tony.

Pay no attention to that guy -- I recognize him from places like GOG and Steam. Already have him on ignore because most of the stuff he posts are inane complaints/observations. Keep up the good work, Tony.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Credit for the single pack are going out now. 4-Pack should be created tomorrow.

Apologies to those who find the Credit worthless?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Edit: NVM I didn't see that they were going out to Paradox pack buyers as well. Thanks CheapLikeAFox

[quote name='ne_zavarj']I find this 20% off coupon code useless since i will not purchase the game .[/QUOTE]

Ironically enough, you seem rather useless to this discussion.

[quote name='pROvIs']Hi Tony,

I just got the email with this credit. Only thing is I have never purchased Mount & Blade from you. You may want to check if there is a problem with your email.[/QUOTE]

Did you purchase the Paradox pack? He said those would also get emails :)

[quote name='pROvIs']I just got the email with this credit. Only thing is I have never purchased Mount & Blade from you..[/QUOTE]

I came to post the same thing. I just got two emails with identical codes for WOTR with "Thank you for purchasing Mount and Blade" ... I had to double check. Nope just two of the awesome Paradox Packs.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll also be giving everyone who purchased one of the Paradox bundles (Pint Sized, Plentiful, Plethora) a 20% off coupon as well.[/QUOTE]
I bought the Plentiful pack the first time it went on sale, and then the Pint Sized one the first time it went on sale. I haven't gotten any credit via email.

Did I do something wrong, or have all the credits just not gone out yet?

[quote name='Idiotekque']I bought the Plentiful pack the first time it went on sale, and then the Pint Sized one the first time it went on sale. I haven't gotten an credit via email.

Did I do something wrong, or have all the credits just not gone out yet?[/QUOTE]

I just received mine in the last few minutes and I should actually get one more. I think they are still going out.

Its too bad they don't stack or this would be an awesome deal ;)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Did you purchase the Paradox pack? He said those would also get emails :)[/QUOTE]

I haven't purchased anything Paradox, and I got it for having the Warband demo tied to my account.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Did you purchase the Paradox pack? He said those would also get emails :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='asheskitty']I came to post the same thing. I just got two emails with identical codes for WOTR with "Thank you for purchasing Mount and Blade" ... I had to double check. Nope just two of the awesome Paradox Packs.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']I bought the Plentiful pack the first time it went on sale, and then the Pint Sized one the first time it went on sale. I haven't gotten any credit via email.

Did I do something wrong, or have all the credits just not gone out yet?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pROvIs']I just received mine in the last few minutes and I should actually get one more. I think they are still going out.

Its too bad they don't stack or this would be an awesome deal ;)[/QUOTE]

Originally the credit was just for those who purchased Mount and Blade. I'm a bonehead though and accidentally forgot to update the email once Paradox agreed to give it to everyone who purchased the bundles too.

Enjoy the credits :).

[quote name='Chariblaze']I haven't purchased anything Paradox, and I got it for having the Warband demo tied to my account.[/QUOTE]

Crazy how that worked out huh?

@Tony

Since Gamersgate had Sims 3 and expansions for like 75% off each yesterday...

Do you have any plans to have any Sims 3 games, expansions, stuff packs, bundles, or anything eventually on sale?

GG had Sims 3: Showtime Regular for $7.49; Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry Edition = $10.
(Cheapest I seen those.)

Or maybe a big bundle of Sims expansions when you do all that Bundle Mania?

HINTS:
Here's what I own for Sims 3 - Sims 3 [Base Game], Late Night [expansion], and Generations [expansion].
Really interested in Showtime.
I'm missing the following expansions - SHOWTIME (obviously), World Adventures, Ambitions, & Pets.

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony

Do you have any plans to have any Sims 3 games, expansions, stuff packs, bundles, or anything eventually on sale?

GG had Sims 3: Showtime Regular for $7.49; Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry Edition = $10.
(Cheapest I seen those.)

HINT:
Here's what I own for Sims 3 - Base Game, Late Night, and Generations.
Really interested in Showtime Katy Perry Edition.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. You know you want the extra content ;)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Fixed. You know you want the extra content ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm already annoyed Katy Perry (and her label) didn't release the Extra Tracks on the "Teenage Dream - Complete Confection Edition" to as a EP, since I already own "Teenage Dream (Regular Edition)."

Doesn't seem like there's much extras in the Sims 3: Showtime - Katy Perry Edition...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']No word on this yet.

[quote name='Daf']Nothing has been mentioned about it yet so I don't think so[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Originally the credit was just for those who purchased Mount and Blade. I'm a bonehead though and accidentally forgot to update the email once Paradox agreed to give it to everyone who purchased the bundles too.[/QUOTE]
Okay, lemme try and understand this. The email JUST says that you receive $6 off War of the Roses, but it also comes with a 20% off coupon for ANY game? Is this credit visible to USE, or is an automatic addition to your next purchase? Or is it only good towards PARADOX games?

Sorry, just a little confused about this one since the email didn't mention or explain how it works.

(Cheapest I seen those.)

HINTS:
Here's what I own for Sims 3 - Sims 3 [Base Game], Late Night [expansion], and Generations [expansion].
I'm missing the following expansions - SHOWTIME (obviously), World Adventures, Ambitions, & Pets.[/QUOTE]
I've been asking for a Sims 3 bundle a long time now (and a Spore one as well). Seems like EA is playing their cards pretty close to their chest... because every time I ask there doesn't seem to be any progress.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Okay, lemme try and understand this. The email JUST says that you receive $6 off War of the Roses, but it also comes with a 20% off coupon for ANY game? Is this credit visible to USE, or is an automatic addition to your next purchase? Or is it only good towards PARADOX games?

Sorry, just a little confused about this one since the email didn't mention or explain how it works.

I've been asking for a Sims 3 bundle a long time now (and a Spore one as well). Seems like EA is playing their cards pretty close to their chest... because every time I ask there doesn't seem to be any progress.[/QUOTE]

Negative, the 20% credit is only good towards War of the Roses, you just get it if you purchase/purchased Mount and Blade OR one of the Paradox Bundles.

This is in contradiction to what the email says, which is that you only got the credit for purchasing Mount and Blade.

We have a Sims pack coming up, but it is a "starter" pack, with the base game and 2 expansions (High End Loft Stuff and World Adventures).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative, the 20% credit is only good towards War of the Roses, you just get it if you purchase/purchased Mount and Blade OR one of the Paradox Bundles.

This is in contradiction to what the email says, which is that you only got the credit for purchasing Mount and Blade.[/quote]
Oh I see. Darn, not interested in WotR. Thanks for the clarification though.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We have a Sims pack coming up, but it is a "starter" pack, with the base game and 2 expansions (High End Loft Stuff and World Adventures).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Is that the same one you ran last time (a whiiile ago), or is it different? I seem to recall something similar.

And do you know what price you'll be running it at yet?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative, the 20% credit is only good towards War of the Roses, you just get it if you purchase/purchased Mount and Blade OR one of the Paradox Bundles.

This is in contradiction to what the email says, which is that you only got the credit for purchasing Mount and Blade.

We have a Sims pack coming up, but it is a "starter" pack, with the base game and 2 expansions (High End Loft Stuff and World Adventures).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any deals planned for Sims 3: Showtime - Regular Edition or Katy Perry Edition?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We have a Sims pack coming up, but it is a "starter" pack, with the base game and 2 expansions (High End Loft Stuff and World Adventures).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

any chance to have the base game on discount too? mac version aswell if possible :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any chance of some offers on the expansions? I know I'm asking a lot but I already have the base game so pointless re buying

[quote name='KaOTiK']Tony you may want to change the OP and title since TSW is no longer on sale.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude, sorry to anyone who clicked through and was sad. I thought I'd changed that yesterday.

Cheers,
Tony

@TONY

I just saw your Deal of the Week Page...yeah, there seems to be no real order or anything to it. You got games scattered here and there.
Serious Sam 2's 1 pack and 4 pack or not even near each other on your page!
Same goes for SS Double D 1pack and 4 pack - they're not near each other.

Now, look at Steam's page for their sale on M&B
They have the Bundle listed at top w/ its price, which contains everything listed beneath it that is in there.
All the games in the bundle listed, it has all their prices individually next to them - in case you're just looking to buy certain game(s) out of the pack. They are even listed in order of release of base game from oldest base game to newest base game - original M&B at top; Warband beneath it + DLC; With Fire and Sword.

Your thread on this CAG opening post has all the Serious Sam games listed nicely, like so.
Devolver:

Bundle of All Serious Sam Games - $19.99

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -1.24
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - 4 Pack -3.74
Serious Sam 2 -2.49
Serious Sam 2 - 4 Pack -7.49
Serious Sam Double D -1.99
Serious Sam Double D - 4 Pack -5.99
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -3.74
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 4 Pack -11.24
Serious Sam 3: BFE -9.99
Serious Sam 3: BFE - 4 Pack -29.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -4.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 4 Pack -14.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack -2.49

This thread in your OP is so much easier to look at than this page.
I think many will see your Amazon page, but honestly - they really should see this thread, where you have everything compiled so much nicer and neater and easier to read.
I really wish your Amazon Page for your game sales, were as nice to look at as your blocks of nicely compiled flying text in this thread.

EDIT:
Oh, here's Steam's page for Serious Sam games.
That's a nice graphical layout - very similar to how you have your excellently compiled block of text written on this page, but Steam has graphics involved.
I wish your Amazon game page was as organized and looked as nice as that.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks dude, sorry to anyone who clicked through and was sad. I thought I'd changed that yesterday.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony,
You removing the TSW deal from the title was useless to me since I didn't plan on buying it anyway.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Tony,
You removing the TSW deal from the title was useless to me since I didn't plan on buying it anyway.[/QUOTE]

I have no intentions of buying TSW any time soon, either.
I was NOT impressed w/ the TSW Beta (which was around 1 week before the game officially launched).
I think it's inevitable to hit F2P market.

I wish Funcom the best, since they are going through layoffs right now.
That bites.
I still want The Longest Journey 3.
I wish they'd do another one of those...

GG had Sims 3: Showtime Regular for $7.49; Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry Edition with Nude mod= $10.
(Cheapest I seen those.)

HINTS:
I'm missing the following expansions - SHOWTIME Katy Perry Nude Edition Deluxe (obviously, I'm horny), World Adventures, Ambitions, & Pets.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Fixed. You know you want the extra content ;)[/QUOTE]
I think I fixed it Cheap. ;)
katy-perry-mtv-sexy-1.jpg

You dirty perv!!!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Yes, Katy has quite a bit of "extra content" there.[/QUOTE]

Not enough. You could fit some more sequens on those false lashes.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Yes, Katy has quite a bit of "extra content" there.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunasun']I think I fixed it Cheap. ;)
katy-perry-mtv-sexy-1.jpg

You dirty perv!!!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, her eyes are so big and round in that pic. :whistle2:\"

Tony, any news on which games in the 1C bundle will be Steam redeemable and which won't? You said you were under the impression that they were all Steam from what 1C told you, but since that's probably impossible, you said that you were going to check back with them about that.

Any updates?

Yup.

[quote name='asheskitty']$$$$a: The Mystery of Janatris
A Farewell to Dragons
A-Race: Extreme Show
A.I.M.
AIM 2
Alien Shooter II - Vengeance
Cannon Strike
Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
Cryostasis
Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade
Dawn of Magic 2
Death Track: Resurrection
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale
Fantasy Wars
Freight Tycoon Inc.
GM Rally
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty: Crossworlds - Expansion
King's Bounty: Game of the Year Edition (Armored Princess & Crossworlds)
King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (The Legend & Armored Princess & Crossworlds)
Kings Bounty the Legend
Konung 2
Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty
Korea - Forgotten Conflict
Men Of War Collection
Men Of War: Assault Squad
Men of War Red Tide
Men of War
Men of War: Assault Squad - Game of the Year Edition
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Mortyr
NecroVisioN Lost Company
NecroVision
Penumbra Collection
Planet Alcatraz
RC Cars
Real Warfare: 1242
Red Shark
Reign: Conflict of Nations
RignRoll
Space Rangers 2: Reboot
Space Rangers
Star Wolves 2
Star Wolves 3 - Civil War
Star Wolves
Streets of Moscow
Swashbucklers
The Tomorrow War
Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943
Theatre of War 2 Centauro
Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen - Expansion
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943
Theatre of War
Timothy
UFO Aftermath
UFO Aftershock
UFO Trilogy
UFO: Afterlight
Vivisector -The Beast Within
Whirlwind of Vietnam
XIII Century - Death or Glory
XIII Century Gold Edition
XIII Century: Blood of Europe
You Are Empty[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mooby']Pay no attention to that guy -- I recognize him from places like GOG and Steam. Already have him on ignore because most of the stuff he posts are inane complaints/observations. Keep up the good work, Tony.[/QUOTE]Well someone has to complain since too many positive feedbacks makes a company lazy .

Yep

Many of you have asked about the 1C catalog sale coming back.

Here's what we've got.

We'll have the following games, all 75% off or ALL OF THEM FOR $14.99:

UFO Aftermath [Download]
Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen - Expansion [Download]
UFO: Afterlight [Download]
Space Rangers 2: Reboot [Download]
Fairy Tale [Download]
Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars [Download]
A.I.M. [Download]
You Are Empty [Download]
Vivisector -The Beast Within [Download]
UFO Aftershock [Download]
Timothy [Download]
RC Cars [Download]
Swashbucklers [Download]
Streets of Moscow [Download]
Star Wolves [Download]
Korea - Forgotten Conflict [Download]
Mortyr [Download]
Freight Tycoon Inc. [Download]
Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade [Download]
AIM 2 [Download]
Whirlwind of Vietnam [Download]
Space Rangers [Download]
$$$$a: The Mystery of Janatris [Download]
Fairy Tale [Download] Death Track: Resurrection [Download]
Penumbra Collection [Download]
Kings Bounty the Legend [Download]
Konung 2 [Download]
NecroVision [Download]
Cryostasis [Download]
King's Bounty: Crossworlds - Expansion [Download]
Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty [Download]
Alien Shooter II - Vengeance [Download]
A-Race: Extreme Show [Download]
XIII Century - Death or Glory [Download]
Star Wolves 2 [Download]
Red Shark [Download]
7.62 [Download]
XIII Century: Blood of Europe [Download]
Men of War [Download]
Fantasy Wars [Download]
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack [Download]
Reign: Conflict of Nations [Download]
XIII Century Gold Edition [Download]
Real Warfare: 1242 [Download]
The Tomorrow War [Download]
A Farewell to Dragons [Download]
NecroVisioN Lost Company [Download]
Star Wolves 3 - Civil War [Download]
UFO Trilogy [Download]
Cannon Strike [Download]
Theatre of War [Download]
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 [Download]
Men of War Red Tide [Download]
King's Bounty: Armored Princess [Download]
Theatre of War 2 Centauro [Download]
Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943 [Download]
Men of War: Condemned Heroes [Download]
King's Bounty: Game of the Year Edition (Armored Princess & Crossworlds) [Download]
Planet Alcatraz [Download]
GM Rally [Download]
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth [Download]
Men Of War: Assault Squad [Download]
King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (The Legend & Armored Princess & Crossworlds) [Download]
RignRoll [Download] Dawn of Magic 2 [Download]
Men of War: Assault Squad - Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Men Of War Collection [Download]

We will have BOTH STEAM AND NON-STEAM VERSIONS AVAILABLE.

Lastly, apparently my EA contact pays very close attention to Shark week and was interested in running Crysis Maximum at 75% off this week to celebrate:

Enjoy:

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-40469aximum-Edition-Download/dp/B0047O2L52/

Cheers,
Tony
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']Tony, any news on which games in the 1C bundle will be Steam redeemable and which won't? You said you were under the impression that they were all Steam from what 1C told you, but since that's probably impossible, you said that you were going to check back with them about that.

Any updates?[/QUOTE]

Still working on this. I'll update as soon as I have info.

[quote name='ne_zavarj']Well someone has to complain since too many positive feedbacks makes a company lazy .[/QUOTE]

I wanted to comment on this, as it seems to be a common misconception.

Complaints for the sake of complaining help no one, and negatively affect the ability of online forums/communities to have impact in a meaningful fashion. Here's an example of a good complaint:

" God I hate that I can't assign a location for my content to download to. Tony GET SOMEONE TO FIX THIS NOW, IT IS RIDICULOUS."

While poorly worded and overly aggressive, it is something I can forward on to my engineering team and say "hey guys, this is the feedback I'm hearing, can you work on this?".

If you want to see an example of well worded, well thought out complaint, look at MysteryD's commentary on the layout of our deal of the week page. When our guy who makes that page gets in today I'm going to show it to him and ask that he work on the arrangement. I also use the juxtaposition between us and Steam regarding their graphical layout to our global design team as justification for why we should be allowed to make our pages look different than rest of Amazon.com...a conversation which is nearly impossible to have.

Complaints like "That free thing you gave me totally sucks" are a detriment to efforts like those described above. This is because when I am forced to cite the source of the useful, constructive, feedback, the useless commentary is often found alongside of it, which causes people who have no visibility into the composition of these types of communities to ask the question "why should we take any of the feedback from this source seriously". It makes it alot easier for me to do my job and help keep doing cool stuff if the feedback, while not always positive, is at least attached to some sort of mildly thought out action item.

[quote name='atreyuevr']I now officially accept Amazon as one of my major DD's, great work with these bundles, Tony. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yay. Glad you're now "one of us" "ONE OF US"!!!!

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back