Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

The outlook on us carrying Dark Souls by Thursday is grim, I'll let you know if this changes though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks for the response Tony. I guess it gives me time to see player feedback before I buy. It just feels odd that the Dark Souls website only lists Steam, Gamestop and Amazon, then links to the Digital games page that still doesn't have the game. It's been like that for the past three months I believe.

BTW, could you add an avatar pic to your account here? It would be easier to find your posts if I could just look for an Amazon logo or something. Thanks again.

[quote name='atreyuevr']I now officially accept Amazon as one of my major DD's, great work with these bundles, Tony. ;)[/QUOTE]

I 2nd this as Amazon has always had my money before and now it will continue to have my $$$ going forward with all these awesome deals and community interactivity!

Thanks for all the hard work Tony!

Tony,

Any chance of a Saints Row the Third DLC pack soon? I bought the game when it was $9.99 a while back and would love some DLC to go with it. :)

I wanted to comment on this, as it seems to be a common misconception.

Complaints for the sake of complaining help no one, and negatively affect the ability of online forums/communities to have impact in a meaningful fashion. Here's an example of a good complaint:

" God I hate that I can't assign a location for my content to download to. Tony GET SOMEONE TO FIX THIS NOW, IT IS RIDICULOUS."

While poorly worded and overly aggressive, it is something I can forward on to my engineering team and say "hey guys, this is the feedback I'm hearing, can you work on this?".

If you want to see an example of well worded, well thought out complaint, look at MysteryD's commentary on the layout of our deal of the week page. When our guy who makes that page gets in today I'm going to show it to him and ask that he work on the arrangement. I also use the juxtaposition between us and Steam regarding their graphical layout to our global design team as justification for why we should be allowed to make our pages look different than rest of Amazon.com...a conversation which is nearly impossible to have.

Complaints like "That free thing you gave me totally sucks" are a detriment to efforts like those described above. This is because when I am forced to cite the source of the useful, constructive, feedback, the useless commentary is often found alongside of it, which causes people who have no visibility into the composition of these types of communities to ask the question "why should we take any of the feedback from this source seriously". It makes it alot easier for me to do my job and help keep doing cool stuff if the feedback, while not always positive, is at least attached to some sort of mildly thought out action item.
Tony[/QUOTE]http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=198631Please accept my apologies .

[quote name='ne_zavarj']Please accept my apologies .[/QUOTE]

Hey no need to apologize man, much appreciated though. This community is open and mature enough to have those conversations with :).

Rock on!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='vince_carter']Any plans of ever carrying Skyrim/ Morrowind/ Oblivion or Fallout 3? Also, a deeecent deal on Sleeping dogs (20-25% off) would be amazing. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't have a deal with Bethesda to carry digital downloadable versions of their games, so probably not on the first part.

Haha, I knew as soon as I bought Secret World you guys would finally get that deal out. :lol: Oh well, I didn't pay full price, so there's that comfort at least. To anyone else, it really is a nice game, though I'm not sure the sub is worth it. I feel like I'm playing a single player game that other people happen to be playing at the same time.

That 1C bundle looks pretty nice. A few games in there I'm eyeing, might just have to grab it.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I wanted to comment on this, as it seems to be a common misconception.

Complaints for the sake of complaining help no one, and negatively affect the ability of online forums/communities to have impact in a meaningful fashion. Here's an example of a good complaint:

" God I hate that I can't assign a location for my content to download to. Tony GET SOMEONE TO FIX THIS NOW, IT IS RIDICULOUS."

While poorly worded and overly aggressive, it is something I can forward on to my engineering team and say "hey guys, this is the feedback I'm hearing, can you work on this?".

If you want to see an example of well worded, well thought out complaint, look at MysteryD's commentary on the layout of our deal of the week page. When our guy who makes that page gets in today I'm going to show it to him and ask that he work on the arrangement. I also use the juxtaposition between us and Steam regarding their graphical layout to our global design team as justification for why we should be allowed to make our pages look different than rest of Amazon.com...a conversation which is nearly impossible to have.

Complaints like "That free thing you gave me totally sucks" are a detriment to efforts like those described above. This is because when I am forced to cite the source of the useful, constructive, feedback, the useless commentary is often found alongside of it, which causes people who have no visibility into the composition of these types of communities to ask the question "why should we take any of the feedback from this source seriously". It makes it alot easier for me to do my job and help keep doing cool stuff if the feedback, while not always positive, is at least attached to some sort of mildly thought out action item.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. People don't realize what the true implications of what they choose to do. The anonymity afforded by the internet compounds the problem. You can't "cherry pick" which post to show, which is unfortunate seeing as how in every medium there will be those who purposefully want to screw it up for everyone.

Like watching America's Got Talent last night when the final crossbow act put a bag over his head and attempted to shoot a target by the sound of a bell, leading to a cascade effect eventually hitting an apple over his head. And wouldn't you know it just as the music cuts out and he's about to fire after ringing the bell, some complete single moron in a theater of thousands of people shouts out "GOT TO HIT THE FIRST ONE!". Now I'm sure he probably didn't want the guy to end up killing himself, he probably didn't even consider it. He just thought it was worth a laugh to try to get the guy to miss, or just wanted to be heard outright, or jealous of him having a chance at a million dollars when he's stuck in his own pathetic life. Either way, it only takes one idiot to screw it up for the rest of us.

This is your thread, you should talk to CheapyD and get mod privileges over it. Sure, deleting post you find useless will generate outcry from the whiners, but seeing as how it detrimentally effects everyone here, and we visit to hear what you have to say, not them, I think it's called for. The thought of a few immature people holding back any kind of constructive progress for the masses is too high of a cost. Keep up the good work Tony, and the next time you feel as if you can't cite this thread for some of the comments in it, remember what I just suggested. Thanks again.

P.S. I am passing on Gamersgate's sale on Cryostasis because of your upcoming 1c Labor Day sale, but I had to be reminded of it by fellow CAG's as I was rebuilding a RAID array that crashed, and apparently missed the original post, could you possibly add a "upcoming sales" section to the OP? it wouldn't really have to be specific with dates and such, just something to counter when stuff goes on sale and people keep posting asking if so and so is going to be matched, only for you to say "No, but we will have it at this price or better soon, Working on the details." Having that info posted only once in the OP would actually cut down on your work load here rather than add to it.

Rock on!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hamster+playing+guitar.gif

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Haha, I knew as soon as I bought Secret World you guys would finally get that deal out. :lol: Oh well, I didn't pay full price, so there's that comfort at least. To anyone else, it really is a nice game, though I'm not sure the sub is worth it. I feel like I'm playing a single player game that other people happen to be playing at the same time.

That 1C bundle looks pretty nice. A few games in there I'm eyeing, might just have to grab it.[/QUOTE]

Was NOT impressed w/ TSW Beta, back when I was in there.
First major area was zombies galore - ain't zombies beat to death?
Gameplay is typical ARPG stuff - kill X guys, go to X locations, set X enemies on fire, etc etc.
The controls weren't that good and also were very floaty, as well.

GW2 Beta was WAY better - worlds better.

So the four pack credits are rolling out. $81 for the four pack, minus the $18 credit, comes out to $15.75 a copy (if you live in a no tax state). 50% off of a PRE-ORDER! Pretty amazing deal if you ask me.

[quote name='MysterD']Was NOT impressed w/ TSW Beta, back when I was in there.
First major area was zombies galore - ain't zombies beat to death?
Gameplay is typical ARPG stuff - kill X guys, go to X locations, set X enemies on fire, etc etc.
The controls weren't that good and also were very floaty, as well.

GW2 Beta was WAY better - worlds better.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, well I admit it sounds very WOWish and I did not enjoy the game. But I love zombies so if there was any MMO I would try it would be TSW. If it hadn't been for the monthly fee I might have bitten at the $25.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So the four pack credits are rolling out. $81 for the four pack, minus the $18 credit, comes out to $15.75 a copy (if you live in a no tax state). 50% off of a PRE-ORDER! Pretty amazing deal if you ask me.

Hmmm, well I admit it sounds very WOWish and I did not enjoy the game. But I love zombies so if there was any MMO I would try it would be TSW. If it hadn't been for the monthly fee I might have bitten at the $25.[/QUOTE]

TSW Beta had much better storytelling, dialogue, prose, and voice-acting over GW2 Beta.
Unfortunately, they forgot to make the questing, gameplay, and controls worth while.

GW2 Beta just overall felt like the more complete game, to me.

I liked in GW2 Beta the "instances (that were SP-based)", where you sometimes also had "Decision-making" things like in your typical BioWare RPG, where your decisions will change the outcome of the quest and maybe even the game.

Granted, these were all Betas...and I have not played TSW since it came out of Beta officially...and GW2 just isn't out yet.

" God I hate that I can't assign a location for my content to download to. Tony GET SOMEONE TO FIX THIS NOW, IT IS RIDICULOUS."[/quote]

I'd still love to see this.

My first hard drive (C drive) has tons of games taking it up - namely, from Steam! :p
I try to put all my Non-Steam games on my 2nd HDD.
I put most of my installers (from Amazon DVG, Gamersgate, GOG, etc etc) on my 3rd hard drive [external USB connected drive].

I would love to have my game installers put elsewhere (on my 3rd HD) on my initial download from Amazon DVG.
In the old days, we could tell it where we wanted it to force the DL in Options menu of the Amazon Game & Software Downloader - and that was PERFECT! I could force it to always be sent straight to where I wanted it to go - to my 3rd hard drive (for games installers, patches, back-ups, etc).

These days, not so much.
Having to copy my game installers from C drive (forced to desktop) to another hard drive, that takes MORE time and space.
Then, I have to go delete the installer off the C drive.
Ugh.

Example:
Imagine if I bought Max Payne 3 (Non-Steam Version) from you guys at Amazon DVG.
I'd have to DL a 35 GB game from you guys, which takes a while to download and you are forcing me to put it on the Desktop (on the C drive).
Then, so I'm not murdering my C drive (littered w/ Steam games already), I'd have to copy that whole 35 GB to another HDD just for back-up purposes - it won't take 5 seconds to copy that (to another HDD)!
Then, have to delete where you guys forced that 35 GB download in the first place (C drive, desktop).
Just...think about that.

Granted, I don't want to see you turn your Amazon page into looking like Steam w/ the same colors and everything. I just like their style and format better.
I also probably should note this: I do prefer a list format like your block of flying text has on your OP nicely organized and as Steam has w/ their pages w/ graphics, as opposed to a whole thing of thumbnail views thing (like you have set-up on your Deal Page).

On Gamersgate, their Summer Sale Set-Up whichs has LOADS of games on sale that looks very nice in a list format and you can sort even by different categories - by Title (in alphabetical order), price, popularity, etc etc. I only have to wade through 3 pages to get through their long extensive sale list.
Though, if you click on Offers, it has everything on sale (Summer Sale and any other special deals) w/ a thumbnail view. Sure, you can still sort it and everything, which is nice - but do I really want to go through say 10 pages of this bloated-madness of a set-up?
Honestly, not really....

[quote name='KaOTiK']Tony, half off Sleeping Dogs for labor day right? right? ;)[/QUOTE]

If only, played it at a friends tonight, good game he's almost completed it after 2 days

I was wondering when you buy the digital copy of Guild Wars 2 on Amazon, do you instantly get the CD/Activation key, to enter on the guild wars 2 site? I just would prefer to activate it before launch this Saturday because we all know how wonky sites can get if everyone is trying to activate/download at same time.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So the four pack credits are rolling out. $81 for the four pack, minus the $18 credit, comes out to $15.75 a copy (if you live in a no tax state). 50% off of a PRE-ORDER! Pretty amazing deal if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the 4-pack isn't upgraded to the limited york edition like the single pre-order correct? At least there's nothing on the 4-pack page saying otherwise like on the single page.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Yes, but the 4-pack isn't upgraded to the limited york edition like the single pre-order correct? At least there's nothing on the 4-pack page saying otherwise like on the single page.[/QUOTE]

We'll have to wait for Tony to fill us in. My assumption would be that they would since the Borderlands 2 pre-order 4 pack all came with the bonuses, but we'll see.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So the four pack credits are rolling out. $81 for the four pack, minus the $18 credit, comes out to $15.75 a copy (if you live in a no tax state). 50% off of a PRE-ORDER! Pretty amazing deal if you ask me.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I received two of these credits according to my amazon-related emails (btw, exactly how does having two of the same credit work?). I'm not too interested in the game at the moment, but I don't have a tax charge in my state. Is there a group of people who would like a copy or multiple copies from this discounted 4-pack deal at $15.75 per game copy? I wouldn't mind hosting for some fellow CAG's if needed.

Edit: Also, is it normal that I can't find the valid sales dates for most items in the opening post or on the pages they link to? It seems a bit silly to not have clear sales times/dates on the pages and posted in the OP. :S

[quote name='MysterD']I'd still love to see this.

My first hard drive (C drive) has tons of games taking it up - namely, from Steam! :p
I put most of my installers (from Amazon DVG, Gamersgate, GOG, etc etc) on my 3rd hard drive [external USB connected drive].

I would love to have my game installers put elsewhere (on my 3rd HD) on my initial download from Amazon DVG.
In the old days, we could tell it where we wanted it to force the DL in Options menu of the Amazon Game & Software Downloader - and that was PERFECT! I could force it to always be sent straight to where I wanted it to go - to my 3rd hard drive (for games installers, patches, back-ups, etc).

These days, not so much.
Having to copy my game installers from C drive (forced to desktop) to another hard drive, that takes MORE time and space.
Then, I have to go delete the installer off the C drive.
Ugh.

Example:
Imagine if I bought Max Payne 3 (Non-Steam Version) from you guys at Amazon DVG.
I'd have to DL a 35 GB game from you guys, which takes a while to download and you are forcing me to put it on the Desktop (on the C drive).
Then, so I'm not murdering my C drive (littered w/ Steam games already), I'd have to copy that whole 35 GB to another HDD just for back-up purposes - it won't take 5 seconds to copy that (to another HDD)!
Then, have to delete where you guys forced that 35 GB download in the first place (C drive, desktop).
Just...think about that.
[/QUOTE]
Also note that you need at least double the space free to uncompress it, and if by chance you didn't backup the download in the first place, (it doesn't tell you to back it up, there is no option for that, it is left as a exercise for the user) it is now too late, the installer has deleted it, and you must download it all over again if you ran out of space, or had another installer error!

As a temporary fix, you create a dummy file that fills your C drive up to 99% full, and then the downloader will prompt you where you want to downlod the file to.
Yeah, that is lame, and just silly that the downloader don't ask first, like we know it can do!

edit, once the download starts, it is safe to delete that temp file you made. Also note that if you restart the downloader again, let say you only got 50%, then you must recreate the temp file again, or else it will start from 0% on your C drive again.

[quote name='asheskitty']

$$$$a: The Mystery of Janatris
A Farewell to Dragons
A-Race: Extreme Show
A.I.M.
AIM 2
Alien Shooter II - Vengeance
Cannon Strike
Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
Cryostasis
Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade
Dawn of Magic 2
Death Track: Resurrection
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale
Fantasy Wars
Freight Tycoon Inc.
GM Rally
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty: Crossworlds - Expansion
King's Bounty: Game of the Year Edition (Armored Princess & Crossworlds)
King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (The Legend & Armored Princess & Crossworlds)
Kings Bounty the Legend
Konung 2
Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty
Korea - Forgotten Conflict
Men Of War Collection
Men Of War: Assault Squad
Men of War Red Tide
Men of War
Men of War: Assault Squad - Game of the Year Edition
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Mortyr
NecroVisioN Lost Company
NecroVision
Penumbra Collection
Planet Alcatraz
RC Cars
Real Warfare: 1242
Red Shark
Reign: Conflict of Nations
RignRoll
Space Rangers 2: Reboot
Space Rangers
Star Wolves 2
Star Wolves 3 - Civil War
Star Wolves
Streets of Moscow
Swashbucklers
The Tomorrow War
Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943
Theatre of War 2 Centauro
Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen - Expansion
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943
Theatre of War
Timothy
UFO Aftermath
UFO Aftershock
UFO Trilogy
UFO: Afterlight
Vivisector -The Beast Within
Whirlwind of Vietnam
XIII Century - Death or Glory
XIII Century Gold Edition
XIII Century: Blood of Europe
You Are Empty
[/QUOTE]

Hey Tony,

I was going through the Amazon Downloads catalog of 1C games [and comparing to GamerGate 1c Bundle] and discovered a few 1C items were missing from the list above [there could also be others that I missed].

I was curious to know if these games listed below will also be a part of the pack? [they are actually already on Amazon Downloads - can just search for them on Amazon Downloads]. The below games are also listed as published by 1C on Amazon [not by Strategy First].
I'm asking as I am quite interested in the 1C Bundle.

**Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition
**Men of War: Standard Edition
**Gouka - Mystery of Janatris
**Theatre of War 3: Korea
**Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

Thanks Tony and looking forward to your reply! :D

[quote name='MysterD']I'd still love to see this.

[/QUOTE]

^ Yes, I would benefit from being able to select a download location as well. I, like more and more people, have a relatively small SSD as my C drive and keep all my games on another drive. Definitely do not want my game downloads on the SSD and have to fiddle with moving things.

[quote name='Fozbot']Tony-- Any chance to PM Inversion from Gamestop/Impulse (http://www.impulsedriven.com/inversion) -- currently 75% off -- making it $9.99?[/QUOTE]

Yes please, we need a PM with Inversion

As for Sleeping Dogs sale, even at full price the game deserves every penny. One of the best games I've ever played, Period :applause:

I played the Sleeping Dogs demo last night. Amazing game. I would buy it, but I saw that it has six months worth of DLC coming. I'd rather wait until it's all released then pick it up complete.

Steam is releasing Dark Souls in about 7 hours. I hope Amazon will have it by then.

[quote name='60fps']I played the Sleeping Dogs demo last night. Amazing game. I would buy it, but I saw that it has six months worth of DLC coming. I'd rather wait until it's all released then pick it up complete.

Steam is releasing Dark Souls in about 7 hours. I hope Amazon will have it by then.[/QUOTE]

Great game, I was also thinking the same as you but just bought it in the end and don't regret it, the DLC releases for me are just going to be a bonus

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'm tempted on Inversion too. But I did pass on Binary Domain. Wonder which one is better...[/QUOTE]

Based on reviews I would guess binary domain.

[quote name='pieczonka']does gamestop give you a key or do you need to download there app[/QUOTE]

You usually have to download their app to get your key.

FYI. We're matching Inversion shortly. Also FYI, I'm out of the office iwth family in town today, tomorrow, and Monday. I might be on and off checking late night but during the day i'll probably be absent.

Tell your friends about Inversion!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI. We're matching Inversion shortly. Also FYI, I'm out of the office iwth family in town today, tomorrow, and Monday. I might be on and off checking late night but during the day i'll probably be absent.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome Tony, thanks! :applause:

[quote name='bobphone']Isn't Inversion garbage?[/QUOTE]

For $9.99 I think we should give it a try

Edit : a warning guys. Iversion keys are region locked, do NOT buy unless you are from North America

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI. We're matching Inversion shortly. Also FYI, I'm out of the office iwth family in town today, tomorrow, and Monday. I might be on and off checking late night but during the day i'll probably be absent.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony. Bought.

Also, the request for full details on the Labor Day sale and timing on the 1C bundle aren't going ignored, I'm just super slammed setting up the deals and having family in town right now from Florida, as well as setting up the Party for Pax.

I'll update as soon as I have enough time, sorry for the delay guys.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Also, the request for full details on the Labor Day sale and timing on the 1C bundle aren't going ignored, I'm just super slammed setting up the deals and having family in town right now from Florida, as well as setting up the Party for Pax.

I'll update as soon as I have enough time, sorry for the delay guys.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KaOTiK']Tony, if you truly love your family you wont let them return to the shit hole called Florida[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the "Isaac the Storm" fiasco going on right now.
Show them the ropes of Washington; I'm sure they'll have a great time! :D

Have a well rested weekend with your family. :)

[quote name='KaOTiK']Tony, if you truly love your family you wont let them return to the shit hole called Florida[/QUOTE]
Florida, America's wang.
Florida_Real_Estate.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back