Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atreyuevr']I'm also interested in knowing this.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Seraphym']It's for the Labor Day sale[/QUOTE]

To clarify we're banking on having this for the end of the Labor Day Sale.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']To clarify we're banking on having this for the end of the Labor Day Sale.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hi~ Could you please check your PM for my message?

I have a problem upon purchasing but customer service can't help me.

Thank you.

thanks to the CIV sale I was able to pick up the DLC Korea and wonders of the ancient world combo pack for less than $2 instead of the $8 on steam.

awesomeness.

I know this probably isn't the right place to post this, but did Amazon do away with its Deals subsection in general Video Games? I don't see it anywhere.

[quote name='TheHeretic']I've read a couple of pages back but I can't find any info on when Amazon's Labor Day sale starts, is it on the actual Labor Day?[/QUOTE]

Can anyone answer this please? Thanks!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nope the DOTW. The GoldBox deal is better in my opinion (both as a gamer and a retailer).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
when is that? arent those really short duration? Hope we find out in advance

Tony, I confess that I too strayed and used the $20 EA credit that I got for $15 from Gamestop a few months ago on KOA:Reckoning. Clearly, I don't deserve anything more, but I was wondering if there was any chance of a sale on the DLC in the next few weeks?

Thanks for all of your efforts on our behalf and keep up the good work!

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Tony, I confess that I too strayed and used the $20 EA credit that I got for $15 from Gamestop a few months ago on KOA:Reckoning. Clearly, I don't deserve anything more, but I was wondering if there was any chance of a sale on the DLC in the next few weeks?

Thanks for all of your efforts on our behalf and keep up the good work![/QUOTE]

I highly recommend if and when it goes on sale anywhere, that you get Dead Kel DLC.
That DLC is awesome and one of the best DLC's I've played.
That content is actually better, funnier, wittier, more-focused, & more interesting than most of KOA:R (base game).

I haven't touched Teeth of Naros yet.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Good question! We aren't matching a ccoupons.org promotion. We will have ME3 both standard and DD for 50% off in labor day.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

What about Battlefield 3 (base game)?
Anything on that soon?
Are you going to eventually top that $16 promo Coupons.org has w/ Origin, sometime soon or down-the-line? ;)

Also, what about BF3 Premium DLC content?
Any planned sale on that, soon and eventually?

Oh, since Bundle-Mania is coming around Labor Day...
Any plans for BF3 (base game) + BF3: Premium DLC bundle?

[quote name='TheHeretic']Can anyone answer this please? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hey there, it starts tomorrow and runs through 9/9 I'll post an update to the deals this evening.

[quote name='Larce80']when is that? arent those really short duration? Hope we find out in advance[/QUOTE]

We have the Deal of the Day slot, so our bundle will be up there all day on 8/28. We'll have Max Payne 3 + Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete for $24.99

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Tony, I confess that I too strayed and used the $20 EA credit that I got for $15 from Gamestop a few months ago on KOA:Reckoning. Clearly, I don't deserve anything more, but I was wondering if there was any chance of a sale on the DLC in the next few weeks?

Thanks for all of your efforts on our behalf and keep up the good work![/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']I highly recommend if and when it goes on sale anywhere, that you get Dead Kel DLC.
That DLC is awesome and one of the best DLC's I've played.
That content is actually better, funnier, wittier, more-focused, & more interesting than most of KOA:R (base game).

I haven't touched Teeth of Naros yet.[/QUOTE]

The DLCs will be $5 each.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there, it starts tomorrow and runs through 9/9 I'll post an update to the deals this evening.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

This is going to be very interesting. I'm looking forward to this sale Tony. I'd like to see how the other DD guys (Steam, Origin) will react to all of this. GamersGate is just ending their Summer Sale today. Thanks for all the deals!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']"We have the Deal of the Day slot, so our bundle will be up there all day on 8/28. We'll have Max Payne 3 + Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete for $24.99"[/QUOTE]

:hot::applause::lol:

Holy Fu... You're the man Tony. Now if you excuse me i'm gonna run naked on the street cause of pure joy, they'll put me in jail for sure but i'll be back on the 28 to buy the games.

I haven't bought a full featured DL PC game from Amazon...ever....but mainly because I haven't had a gaming PC for years. I'm building a new system and browsing through this thread....

Holy Customer Relations Batman!

Even the dumb questions and comments are .taken and answered with stride and restraint. Well Done, Sir.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll have Max Payne 3 + Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete for $24.99
[/QUOTE]
Anything for Max Payne 3 by its lonesome self?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol, you guys are amazing. That Origin sale is silly, I hope everyone got some awesome games.

Speaking of awesome games. We'll have some new friends and old buddies from Activision starting tomorrow.

Here's the list:

Prototype 2: $24.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: $9.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: $29.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops: $19.99
Prototype: $9.99

Hope you're excited! That is a killer deal on Prototype 2.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
aww crap gonna pick up prototype 2
lol
and prototype, Amazon, the wallet rapists. :lol:
if you find this offensive, get over it

[quote name='MysterD']Anything for Max Payne 3 by its lonesome self?[/QUOTE]

Negative, $24.99 is the lowest the game has been yet by $5 and it comes with GTA IV Complete for free :).

[quote name='Corpekata']Are those Rockstar games steamable?[/QUOTE]

We'll have Steam versions, yes.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony,

By any chance is Sleeping Dogs going to go on any further discount for this labor day sale, say $35? or $37.49 (30% and 25% off respectively from the current 10%), because I really wanted to pick this up for a little less and would like to buy it from you over anyone else. Let me know when you get a chance and keep up the good deals.

-monkeyz

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative, $24.99 is the lowest the game has been yet by $5 and it comes with GTA IV Complete for free :).
[/QUOTE]

While that is a hell of a deal for Max Payne 3...
GTA4: Complete = I already own it elsewhere (on Steam)...

[quote name='MysterD']While that is a hell of a deal for Max Payne 3...
GTA4: Complete = I already own it elsewhere (on Steam)...[/QUOTE]

Just sell the GTA4 Complete bundle if the key is steamable.

For example, I would buy the GTA 4 Complete bundle for $3, via paypal, making Max Payne 3 only cost you a measly $22.

Win-win.

PM me if anyone is interested...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol, you guys are amazing. That Origin sale is silly, I hope everyone got some awesome games.

Speaking of awesome games. We'll have some new friends and old buddies from Activision starting tomorrow.

Here's the list:

Prototype 2: $24.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: $9.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: $29.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops: $19.99
Prototype: $9.99

Hope you're excited! That is a killer deal on Prototype 2.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Apparently MW2 has been $5 from you in the past. Why has that price never come back? The game is ancient. :cry:

Thanks OP... just got Civ 5 GOTY from Best Buy during the gaming blowout for $20, and now this comes up. I wouldn't normally go out of my way for a return on something for a few bucks, but I'm at Best Buy enough where I may do it.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Apparently MW2 has been $5 from you in the past. Why has that price never come back? The game is ancient. :cry:[/QUOTE]

*HINT* Activision.
But ya, $5 would be nice, considering I only bought it when it was $5 on Amazon.

Also, when do the "Gold Box" deals go live? Will it also line up with the Labor Day Sale?

[quote name='nategator'] I would buy the GTA 4 Complete bundle for $3, via paypal, making Max Payne 3 only cost you a measly $22.
PM me if anyone is interested...[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell the cheapest GTA4 Complete has been is $7.50. I'd sell my future key for $7 if anyone's interested.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Apparently MW2 has been $5 from you in the past. Why has that price never come back? The game is ancient. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I missed this $5 sale :( $10 is too much especially since the MP is extremely screwed up (besides the hacker infestation). Too bad, I've been playing a ton of MW3 lately and am desperate to go back to MW2.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Yeah, I missed this $5 sale :( $10 is too much especially since the MP is extremely screwed up (besides the hacker infestation). Too bad, I've been playing a ton of MW3 lately and am desperate to go back to MW2.[/QUOTE]
So did I. I don't completely understand why a publisher will put a game that old up for sale for $5, and then put it up for $10 every time after that. Perhaps Tony could lend a us a little insight into the matter?

Also, I'd imagine it's too late to ask, but what are the odds of you working out a deal with 1C/Strategy First to get MORE games in that bundle, Tony? Yes, yes, I know, ridiculous question, it's already big enough, etc, but it's worth a try, isn't it? GamersGate got the whole catalog or close to it, so why can't Amazon? Amazon has hamsters, c'mon! ;)

[quote name='Seraphym']As far as I can tell the cheapest GTA4 Complete has been is $7.50. I'd sell my future key for $7 if anyone's interested.[/QUOTE]

I'd do the same...PM me!

[quote name='nategator']Just sell the GTA4 Complete bundle if the key is steamable.

For example, I would buy the GTA 4 Complete bundle for $3, via paypal, making Max Payne 3 only cost you a measly $22.

Win-win.

PM me if anyone is interested...[/QUOTE]

When Amazon bundles, it's All-Steam or All-Non-Steam.
I'd have to get a bundle w/ Max Payne 3: Non-Steam Edition (for me) and GTA4 Complete Steam (that'd be for you)....then, ummmmmm, maybe we could do this. :p

I want Max Payne 3 as Non-Steam, not w/ Steam.
Too many DRM layers on Steam version here for Max 3 to suit me - Rockstar Social Club, GameShield IronWrap DRM & additional Steam version.
I didn't really like the numerous layers on GTA4: Steam Version - G4WL (ew!), Securom Internet DRM, Rockstar Social Club, and additional Steam DRM.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Yeah, I missed this $5 sale :( $10 is too much especially since the MP is extremely screwed up (besides the hacker infestation). Too bad, I've been playing a ton of MW3 lately and am desperate to go back to MW2.[/QUOTE]

Wait...people play the MW2 MP now? :p
They didn't, when I tried back when MW2 was $5 here....which was around February, if I recall.

I wish Black Ops was $5-10. :p

Prices are live now for the Prototype and CoD games. Really wish Prototype 1 was a Steam version. Debating on wether or not to pick up Prototype 2.

[quote name='MysterD']When Amazon bundles, it's All-Steam or All-Non-Steam.
I'd have to get a bundle w/ Max Payne 3: Non-Steam Edition (for me) and GTA4 Complete Steam (that'd be for you)....then, ummmmmm, maybe we could do this. :p

I want Max Payne 3 as Non-Steam, not w/ Steam.
Too many DRM layers on Steam version here for Max 3 to suit me - Rockstar Social Club, GameShield IronWrap DRM & additional Steam version.
I didn't really like the numerous layers on GTA4: Steam Version - G4WL (ew!), Securom Internet DRM, Rockstar Social Club, and additional Steam DRM.[/QUOTE]

Well, more reason for Amazon this time to have both a non-steamable and steamable bundle! Hopefully Tony can give us additional details soon.

Doesn't look like it will work for a transaction between us, but perhaps you have a buddy that you can give/sell your hypothetical non-steamable GTA4 game, with a single download through your Amazon account to your friend's PC. (just switch up the account password, use TeamViewer, or stop by your friend's place)

And my offer still stands to all interested CAGers if the bundle is steamable. If you are interested in just getting Max Payne 3 and already have GTA IV, I can help save you 3 bucks via paypal transfer for your steam key of GTA IV Complete. :)

And with all due respect to the previous poster's public offer of $7, I think that is a little steep considering that the purchaser not have access to Amazon's customer service on this item and the buyer has significant risk of the transaction going bad if the trading partner on the other end decides to try to get the steam key revoked for malicious reasons or stupidity.

[quote name='nategator']Well, more reason for Amazon this time to have both a non-steamable and steamable bundle! Hopefully Tony can give us additional details soon.

Doesn't look like it will work for a transaction between us, but perhaps you have a buddy that you can give/sell your hypothetical non-steamable GTA4 game, with a single download through your Amazon account to your friend's PC. (just switch up the account password, use TeamViewer, or stop by your friend's place)

And my offer still stands to all interested CAGers if the bundle is steamable. If you are interested in just getting Max Payne 3 and already have GTA IV, I can help save you 3 bucks via paypal transfer for your steam key of GTA IV Complete. :)

And with all due respect to the previous poster's public offer of $7, I think that is a little steep considering that the purchaser not have access to Amazon's customer service on this item and the buyer has significant risk of the transaction going bad if the trading partner on the other end decides to try to get the steam key revoked for malicious reasons or stupidity.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? That's an inherent risk any time you buy/trade a non steam gift from anyone. The solution to that is to carefully choose who you buy and trade with, not to try to lowball people because of the potential of something going wrong.

I would think $5 would be a fair medium for anyone wanted to unload it since if people really wanted it for $7.49 they've had plenty of chances to get it for that price. But to be clear, I'm not telling anyone how to set their prices and best of luck to you in finding someone who is willing to sell you GTAIV Complete for $3.

Tony we have been here before. Me trying to not buy games because my backlog is insane and you tempting with your awesome prices. That is the best price I have seen for Prototype 2 but I have to wait because I have Sleeping Dogs to beat and my main computer is shipped as we speak.

Here is the real reason I am posting if anyone wants Bioshock 1 & 2 and wants to go in half and let me take Spec Ops let me know in a PM. I can't pass up that price if someone wants the other two games.

And also, does anybody know if any of the games that are on sale / will be on sale (Steam ones obviously) like:

- Prototype 2
- Max Payne 3
- Spec Ops
- Sleeping Dogs
- Darkness

Are region locked for US?

Wait, what ?! you actually have a pack called WTF Pack ? :lol:

[quote name='Ignus']And also, does anybody know if any of the games that are on sale / will be on sale (Steam ones obviously) like:

- Prototype 2
- Max Payne 3
- Spec Ops
- Sleeping Dogs
- Darkness

Are region locked for US?[/QUOTE]

Nope, they all should be region free

damn tony, since you came onboard my bank account is always empty! great deals! bit on spec ops bundle, even with the other games still comes out cheaper than buying the game alone, spec ops price $24.99, bundled with bioshock games $19.99, o_O....

Will any deals disappear before 9/9, or will the list just grow with everything ending on the 10th. It says deals will be added daily, but the amazon deal page says check daily so you don't miss out. Probably reading into things too much.....

WTF!? I think both of those bundles should be called that. man, both are such awesome bundles. i've already got both bioshocks on consoels, but i think spec ops the line's worth the 19.99, plus i dont mind the two additional games on pc now. thank u amazon!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']New deals up, check OP.[/QUOTE]

Tony, any word on when will BF3 be on sale again? There is an Origin sale that has it for $16 but I can't buy anything from Origin. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back