Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Dotemu games like 7th Guest and 11th Hour have codes to redeem at Dotemu? Or does it mean you're downloading Dotemu's tweaked version of the game for compatibility directly from amazon?

Man, some great deals. Already picked up Darkness 2 and likely Space Marine.

A question though, does the Prince of Persia bundle or Saints Row 2 activate anywhere? I'm probably gonna buy both of them regardless of the answer, I just want to know.

[quote name='inm8num2']Do Dotemu games like 7th Guest and 11th Hour have codes to redeem at Dotemu? Or does it mean you're downloading Dotemu's tweaked version of the game for compatibility directly from amazon?[/QUOTE]

It's the tweaked version, no codes. GF and I played the 7th Guest last weekend. It did not age well.

[quote name='elessar123']It's the tweaked version, no codes. GF and I played the 7th Guest last weekend. It did not age well.[/QUOTE]

Did it run well, though? What OS were you using?

[quote name='inm8num2']Did it run well, though? What OS were you using?[/QUOTE]

It ran fine. What sucked were the repeated animations whenever you did anything, which is not skippable. I ran it through Wine on Debian Wheezy B1. Tried on Windows 8 Release Preview as well. Virtually no difference.

looks like maybe they got the prices mixed up between the plethora of paradox pack and the plentiful paradox pack

anyone interested in the plethora pack should grab it now before it gets fixed

*whoops sorry someone already mentioned this on a previous page

[quote name='KaOTiK']NP, hope you do enjoy it. It might even peak your interest in 40k some too. After playing it my friend started reading up on stuff from it lol.[/QUOTE]

So I got a few spare moments and put in around 45 mins. Seems like a great 3rd person shooter/melee game. REALLY liking it already. Makes you feel like a real bad ass when you are destroying someone up close.

Thanks for the insight.

Anyone else thinking about getting Space Marine should pick it up.

Thanks for the great deals Tony.

[quote name='miqspot']So I got a few spare moments and put in around 45 mins. Seems like a great 3rd person shooter/melee game. REALLY liking it already. Makes you feel like a real bad ass when you are destroying someone up close.

Thanks for the insight.

Anyone else thinking about getting Space Marine should pick it up.

Thanks for the great deals Tony.[/QUOTE]

I'm really glad to hear that you are digging it, that is great. Also Thunder Hammer > all

[quote name='inm8num2']Jeez that list of games in the OP is huge. Then you reach the part with random games and it goes on forever![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it would have been nice to split those into categories, like action, RTS, FPS, and so on...

[quote name='Davinatorman']
A question though, does the Prince of Persia bundle or Saints Row 2 activate anywhere? I'm probably gonna buy both of them regardless of the answer, I just want to know.[/QUOTE]

So I found out SR2 activates on Steam, what about Prince of Persia?

[quote name='CheapoEl']Yeah, it would have been nice to split those into categories, like action, RTS, FPS, and so on...[/QUOTE]

Ye agreed, even though it would be a little time consuming it would help buyers out a lot

[quote name='Davinatorman']So I found out SR2 activates on Steam, what about Prince of Persia?[/QUOTE]

So do you get a copy that works outside of steam in addition to a key that will activate on steam?

it's supposedly for U.S. customers only, however you can put in whatever you want for the billing address...

some are steam keys some aren't, read the OP
[quote name='Joyless']can i buy these from europe ? will keys activate on steam ?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dallascowboys']When are the free Sleeping Dogs bundles with AMD 7000 series cards going to be posted? They're already up on Newegg and Superbiiz.[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread, right?

Hey Tony: How 'bout a super duper Amalur collection deal for $22/23?

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -15.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Teeth of Naros DLC Pack -4.99
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning DLC: The Legend of Dead Kel -4.99

[quote name='Cofresi']The Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe include From Ashes right? I'm reading around and dont see that info.

Thank you for the answer[/QUOTE]

I just bought it and I can confirm it does.

WH40K Space Marine is a view into the mind of every 40K player (the actual game, not the video games). That's what we think our little plastic dudes are doing, why we read the novels...

We're nerds. And proud of it.... FOR THE EMPRAH!

[quote name='Bizzquik']Hey Tony: How 'bout a super duper Amalur collection deal for $22/23?

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -15.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Teeth of Naros DLC Pack -4.99
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning DLC: The Legend of Dead Kel -4.99
[/QUOTE]

Should call it "The Big Huge Bundle" or "The 38 Special" or "The Big Huge 38 Special"

[quote name='bubzers']Should call it "The Big Huge Bundle" or "The 38 Special" or "The Big Huge 38 Special"[/QUOTE]

What about the "State Of Rhode Island's Bundle?" ;)

Hi Tony,

I just bought, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Gold - 4.9975 - Steam

and the keys provided won't redeem on Steam. Could you help please? What do I need to do to get Steam keys?

Thanks!

[quote name='bubzers']Should call it "The Big Huge Bundle" or "The 38 Special" or "The Big Huge 38 Special"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']What about the "State Of Rhode Island's Bundle?" ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bubzers']Nice one :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='speedracer']The "You didn't build that" bundle.[/QUOTE]

LoL !!!!

Anyone? Anyone? :)

[quote name='jkimrey']Interested in "The Next Big Thing" and "Yesterday".

Any idea if those will activate on Steam? (I know they sell them there).

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bubzers']Nice one :D[/QUOTE]

Either that or the $75 Million Bundle. ;)

EDIT:
Or even the "BHG EPIC Bundle..."
Yes, pun is definitely intended, since Epic bought BHG out... ;)

I'm still not over just how good a deal that Plethora of Paradox Games set is. All that for under $10? Crusader Kings 2 alone was costing $10! I'm... actually not sure what the point of the other two are with that one in particular there. Seems like it just has all the best offers rolled into one.

[quote name='DropZite']Hi Tony,

I just bought, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Gold - 4.9975 - Steam

and the keys provided won't redeem on Steam. Could you help please? What do I need to do to get Steam keys?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

The same for "Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Dark Crusade - 7.4975 -Steam" the key doesn't work on Steam. Should we ask for a refund or we would get a Steam key later on?

[quote name='Scorch']Man, I would jump on Red Faction: Guerrilla if it was the Steam version.. I may pick up the first Darksiders[/QUOTE]

RF: Guerrilla (unfortunately) uses & requires G4WL, no matter what version (Steam or Non-Steam) you get...

EDIT:
I have the RFG: Steam version, since I bought it from Steam, some long time ago...

*TONY*

Awesome deals, I see you are bringing back the Shogun 2 Fall of The Samurai for $7.50, killer deal.

I never received a response from you about the DLC though (as far as I could see). I am wondering if you will be discounting the 4 DLC faction packs for Fall of The Samurai (Obama, Sendai, Saga, Tsu) they are all $5 each, hardly appetizing when the base game is a glorious $7.50. I could see a LOT of people buying them if you could give them the 75% treatment as well, since most users who bought FoTS here or elsewhere probably haven't got the faction packs due to them being so expensive, relatively speaking.

Also the base Shogun 2 DLC: Saints and Heroes Pack is missing from Amazon catalogue, it would be excellent if it was added and given some kind of discount. I already purchased Shogun 2 (retail) and Fall of The Samurai (download) through Amazon and most of the dlc, but I would love to be able and get all the DLC I am missing to "complete" the game.

Thanks
-OMGoblins

Pretty awesome deal on shogun.
sig,jpg
sig.jpg
sig,jpg
sig,jpg
Cant really turn that down.

[quote name='DarkZero104']I'm still not over just how good a deal that Plethora of Paradox Games set is. All that for under $10? Crusader Kings 2 alone was costing $10! I'm... actually not sure what the point of the other two are with that one in particular there. Seems like it just has all the best offers rolled into one.[/QUOTE]

Plentiful has the 2 sword of the stars games in it.

[quote name='travathian']My brain hurts reading long lists that arent in price order or alphabetical :\[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer alphabetical.

Can someone help me out with the Amazon Downloader ?

My parents bought the following bundle

Tik Tok Timesink

They only wanted to play a few of the games right away. The games require the Amazon Downloader to be installed in order to download the games.

However once they run the installer it tries to download everything front the pack, even though they only clicked to download one of them.

Also, when they ran and installed Tik's Texas Holdem it comes up with a timer saying that they have 30 minutes of gameplay left and they need to but it through Amazon, even though the game was just purchased in the bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back