Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pROvIs']Crysis 2 has been less that $10 several times over the last few months on origin. I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar.[/QUOTE]

Origin.. meh

Is an origin account required if you buy it elsewhere?

[quote name='mindcycle']Origin.. meh

Is an origin account required if you buy it elsewhere?[/QUOTE]

No. But if you are interested in EA games in the future you better get used to it.

Tony:
I'm glad to see that you've got the Civilization V DLC on Amazon now. Some of it, at least. Hoping you can beat Steam to the 75% off price point, too!

[quote name='pROvIs']No. But if you are interested in EA games in the future you better get used to it.[/QUOTE]

Can't say that I really am, haha

Sweet dragon age origins ultimate edition less than 10 bucks when I actually have money and a little bit of credit. 7 bucks total. =D

Latest update - Talked to Origin support, cs wound up giving me another key and activiated it on steam. However, since the "Maxium Edition" consists of 1 key for Crysis and one key for Crysis Warhead. I only discussed with the guy the issue with Crysis 1.

Which is now showing up in my Origin account, and they gave me a 15%off coupon to follow up.

[quote name='DRevan']How long will the Shogun 2 price stay at $7,5 and when will the EA sale end?[/QUOTE]

I'm no authority, but the pattern has been for the daily deals to cycle at around midnight PST. That could be when the EA titles go off sale.

Shogun 2 is a PM of the Steam price for today. Amazon has been pretty good about leaving those in effect as long as the daily deal on Steam lasts, or about 2PM PST tomorrow, maybe later.

T-Money, could you please check if Amazon will have "Risen" available for purchase again? I believe it was taken down few days ago due to activation issues.

[quote name='DRevan']T-Money, could you please check if Amazon will have "Risen" available for purchase again? I believe it was taken down few days ago due to activation issues.[/QUOTE]

In addition to this, could you check if Dead Island sale will come back? I saw many people missed it as well. :cry:

Crysis Warhead activated and showed up immediately in my Origin account, though I did have to jump through the EA Classic Persona whatchmacallit hoops. Crysis won't activate at all. Guess it's off to EA support...

Hey guys,

I've read through all of the posts today and I believe the answers below cover all the outstanding questions. If I missed any, my apologies, ask again and I'll answer them as I see them.

[quote name='etcrane']Hey Tony, I don't ask for much, but if you guys feel like repeating the $11 something price on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood that was up several months ago ... it would be really sweet! Yeah, it's true ... I was holding out for Steam's Holiday Sale price ... but they failed to deliver. So ya know, if you guys feel like dropping some crazy price for it, now that Revelations is the new kid on the block, I'd be ok with that ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bareacalero']Any chance to see a sale of Saints Row The third DLC?

And Borderlands GOTY? I missed that one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Archfiend']payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist

thats not spam thats crisco :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MrWhitey']In addition to this, could you check if Dead Island sale will come back? I saw many people missed it as well. :cry:[/QUOTE]

In regards for the requests for repeats of deals, we don't have anything I can comment on around these title right now. Your feedback is all heard and discussed (as I think you all can probably see based on how this holiday season has panned out).

I know not everyone is able to be on their computer everyday checking and purchasing things, but I do try to be as transparent as possible with you guys regarding deals so if you see a big "Today Only!" note next to any of our deals, it means that we really do only have that promotion planned for that day and, if you are excited about the price, that is the day to take advantage of it.

That being said the feedback you all give regarding the deals we run is definitely valuable and we appreciate it, so keep it coming!

[quote name='Cheel']Sweet dragon age origins ultimate edition less than 10 bucks when I actually have money and a little bit of credit. 7 bucks total. =D[/QUOTE]

Glad you liked the deal :)

[quote name='DRevan']T-Money, could you please check if Amazon will have "Risen" available for purchase again? I believe it was taken down few days ago due to activation issues.[/QUOTE]

Stay tuned :).

[quote name='e Skrilla']no sims stuff on sale...poop[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow should be fun for you.

[quote name='oscargrouch']I know it was on sale around thanksgiving but will Crysis 2 by itself be getting a deal today?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='realwords']No Crysis 2!? :([/QUOTE]

Also, stay tuned :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Archfiend']payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist

thats not spam thats crisco :D[/QUOTE]

I got it FREE today as a Steam gift just for linking to my Facebook account :lol:

[quote name='Freedom Fries']If Amazon brought back Dragon Age Ultimate Edition for 7.50, I would be a happy camper.

/wishful thinking.[/QUOTE]

I hope that they do it during January for the 5$ promo. DA UE for 2.5$ would be awesome :applause:

[quote name='avwjase']Anyone know if the Crysis Maximum Edition registers on Origin? I don't get the Origin hate, either.[/QUOTE]

I think it would. Funny thing is : Crysis ME purchased from Steam does not register on Origin and you don't even get to play Crysis Wars online !

Maybe I should have gotten it from Amazon instead

[quote name='Z-Saber']Crysis Warhead activated and showed up immediately in my Origin account, though I did have to jump through the EA Classic Persona whatchmacallit hoops. Crysis won't activate at all. Guess it's off to EA support...[/QUOTE]Well poop. Origin live chat guy said I needed to talk to Amazon about the Crysis code for Origin activation.

So... any thoughts, Tony? Should I contact you guys or pester Origin/EA some more? It seems SCMoney360 was able to get it resolved and activated through Origin support by getting another code from them.

I know Amazon can't guarantee purchased game codes will activate with another company's distribution system, so I'll understand if I'm "stuck" just using the Amazon download to play it without Origin support. Just seeing if we can make this happen. If not, it's fine.

I had to go through the EA hoops with Crysis, so it sounds like that is the problem child.

They will take care of you eventually though.

[quote name='psunami']I had to go through the EA hoops with Crysis, so it sounds like that is the problem child.

They will take care of you eventually though.[/QUOTE]I went through Live Chat on the Origin client. What's my next step, barring Tony providing a post-Christmas miracle?

Question for you Tony - and if you can't answer it I understand.

I don't quite get the "save $5 on these specific games after Jan 1". Most, if not all, of those game have been deeply discounted during the sale in which we obtained the credits. Why then would we want to purchase any of those for just $5 off when we either bought them or passed on them during the last couple of weeks?

I'm asking because I assume there's something I don't understand about the promotion. Will the list grow? Will they still be on sale for their lowest price + $5 off? I'd also like to start thinking about the list to determine possible purchases and I'm sure others would as well.

Thanks

[quote name='Z-Saber']Well poop. Origin live chat guy said I needed to talk to Amazon about the Crysis code for Origin activation.

So... any thoughts, Tony? Should I contact you guys or pester Origin/EA some more? It seems SCMoney360 was able to get it resolved and activated through Origin support by getting another code from them.

I know Amazon can't guarantee purchased game codes will activate with another company's distribution system, so I'll understand if I'm "stuck" just using the Amazon download to play it without Origin support. Just seeing if we can make this happen. If not, it's fine.[/QUOTE]

Origin "chat" help can not help sometimes. I contacted them 3 times and 2 times they helped me but not the 3rd time, that was with Crysis ME bought from Steam.I've read in EA forums that the problem with Crysis ME can be solved with EA email support not the chat support, you can try that and tell me coz I didn't feel the urge to do it

[quote name='hal']Question for you Tony - and if you can't answer it I understand.

I don't quite get the "save $5 on these specific games after Jan 1". Most, if not all, of those game have been deeply discounted during the sale in which we obtained the credits. Why then would we want to purchase any of those for just $5 off when we either bought them or passed on them during the last couple of weeks?

I'm asking because I assume there's something I don't understand about the promotion. Will the list grow? Will they still be on sale for their lowest price + $5 off? I'd also like to start thinking about the list to determine possible purchases and I'm sure others would as well.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have more than 12 promo code for 5$ off and already got most of the games in Best Sellers Of 2011. I only want 3 or 3 of them

Maybe you can get some extra copies of some of these games for free "IF" they are on sale for 5$ (apply the 5$ off codes) and send them to friends

[quote name='Z-Saber']I went through Live Chat on the Origin client. What's my next step, barring Tony providing a post-Christmas miracle?[/QUOTE]

Register the key to your account first, using the links posted earlier.

Then, when you talk to chat tell them its not showing in origin. They should ask for the key. Give it to them, that will show that you have registered the game and then they should have no problem getting you taken care of.

[quote name='SCMoney360']Register the key to your account first, using the links posted earlier.

Then, when you talk to chat tell them its not showing in origin. They should ask for the key. Give it to them, that will show that you have registered the game and then they should have no problem getting you taken care of.[/QUOTE]The problem is the key I have isn't registering at all using those links. Warhead was fine. I registered it, and it showed up right away. The original Crysis key won't register.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Are there any new deals today? Still shows me EA day.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Duckvader']Seems that EA is still going on with the addition of loads of Sims stuff...so I think it's really Sims day today[/QUOTE]

Today's headline deals are in The Sims franchise. We'll have different "big deals" from EA over the next couple of days.

[quote name='Ceron']Tony, do you know if the $5 promotional code will work for the DLC of best-selling games? Or is it just the base game?[/QUOTE]

The $5 credit will only work towards the titles listed on the best seller's page, which currently only includes base games.

There was another question earlier around the $5 credit that should be addressed over the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Tony

Only one thing, thanks Tony and Amazon to bring us such a good deals. Waiting for more!

Please, take my money! :applause:

Is there any chance to see an offer of "Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening" separately? I have base game and only want the expansion.

Thanks for all.

[quote name='ruuin']
Is there any chance to see an offer of "Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening" separately? I have base game and only want the expansion.[/QUOTE]

I'd love that myself.

So what's the deal with Anno 2070? The other titles in the franchise have/are been on sale. Is this title going to go on sale? Noticed most Ubisoft products have gone on sale as well.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']There was another question earlier around the $5 credit that should be addressed over the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

This has me somewhat excited. While I only have a few $5 credits, they didn't seem very useful due to the extreme discounts that already happened on pretty much every game on that list. Maybe you guys will allow stacking? :)

[quote name='flashburn']This has me somewhat excited. While I only have a few $5 credits, they didn't seem very useful due to the extreme discounts that already happened on pretty much every game on that list. Maybe you guys will allow stacking? :)[/QUOTE]

We know that they won't allow stacking, but I think that there will be some continued good deals on the best of 2011 games.

I have faith that T-Money and the rest of the Amazon team will continue to give us good deals in the month of January and not completely abandon us.

Don't really know much about EA games and amazon, but if I buy that sims bundle, does the key you get just activate on origins/EA download manager? Probably been answered before in this thread, but I normally avoid EA like a plague.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Don't really know much about EA games and amazon, but if I buy that sims bundle, does the key you get just activate on origins/EA download manager? Probably been answered before in this thread, but I normally avoid EA like a plague.[/QUOTE]

I believe it does. Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age II both had keys that were redeemable on Origin.

[quote name='flashburn']This has me somewhat excited. While I only have a few $5 credits, they didn't seem very useful due to the extreme discounts that already happened on pretty much every game on that list. Maybe you guys will allow stacking? :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='psunami']We know that they won't allow stacking, but I think that there will be some continued good deals on the best of 2011 games.

I have faith that T-Money and the rest of the Amazon team will continue to give us good deals in the month of January and not completely abandon us.[/QUOTE]

So just to be clear and not set any false expectations, the $5 codes definitely won't stack. Additionally I wouldn't look for games "for free" using the codes. We're going to focus on letting those with codes use them to save even more money on some of the great games that have come out this year. Like I said, more to come on the 1st.

FYI we're also firing back up the "Deal of the Week" on January 1, and it is another one we're all excited about over here.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='The Nephilim']Is today just day 2 of EA or are there new deals?[/QUOTE]

The Sims games are new today so it's sorta day two of EA.

[quote name='lousysmarch']Was hoping burnout paradise ultimate box would be in the EA sale :([/QUOTE]

It's a good game overall, but if you do end up buying it someday just don't get too excited about enjoying any multiplayer action...the pc mp servers do not work properly for most people (unable to connect), despite EA's insistence that everything is just hunky-dory. I also have the PS3 version and mp works fine there, it's just the PC side that's fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back