Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Homefront was really meh. Some interesting story ideas (the street corner execution in the opening cutscene) trapped in a VERY short (I think it took me about 5-6 hours to finish the SP) game with a couple of spots of difficulty spikes that make the console* checkpoint save system infuriating.

* No proper PC game should be limited to only saving at the console version's checkpoints. An autosave mechanic (in case you're so mesmerized that you forget while in the middle of a 5 hour session) with optional "save after killing each guy" save isn't implemented by sheer obstinacy.

Bah, I'm checking the Amazon site every few hours and when I saw that Homefront was unavailable I either thought it went free or very cheap.

I'm only hoping for a good Dead Space 2 sale or maybe picking up Homefront, should be redeemable with Steam I suppose?

[quote name='fmz65']Homefront is now sold-out, I passed on it in hopes that Warhammer gets put on sale.

Come on Tony.. come through![/QUOTE]

Sonuva...I was hoping Amazon would match GMG and I end up missing it. That's what I get for going to work instead of staying home and refreshing Amazon every five minutes I guess. Ah well...

We all know that game deals for so cheap are amazing, and as everything in life, they don't last long

Tony, what about some Homefront DLC sale ? :D

[quote name='hal']Woah - short sale! Should we be checking back later or give up and move on?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='admurray2']Sonuva...I was hoping Amazon would match GMG and I end up missing it. That's what I get for going to work instead of staying home and refreshing Amazon every five minutes I guess. Ah well...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Steezy Snowman']Tony, is there a chance that Homefront will become available again. Thanks.
And if not, i guess we all learn something new everyday.[/QUOTE]

I doubt we'll get Homefront back up today, but if we do I'll be sure to let you know ASAP.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I doubt we'll get Homefront back up today, but if we do I'll be sure to let you know ASAP.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey Tony,

Is there any specific time of day that sales or price-matches go live, such as Steam having their daily deal at 1PM EST? It would just be nice if we knew there was a certain time to be checking the site as opposed to just checking constantly.

Thanks!

Tony...

The quick disappearance of games like Homefront and Rome Total War...is that because so many were sold so quickly or because there weren't a lot of keys made available to you guys?

Thank heavens I was able to get Rome and Shogun when they first went on sale for super cheap...and NFS: HP.

Need MOAR Space Marines @ 12.50 or lower!!!!!!

(because obviously thats how you professionally ask T-Money in this topic for things)

jk :p

On that note, holding out to see if Space marines goes on sale + 5 dollar code :p

[quote name='admurray2']Hey Tony,

Is there any specific time of day that sales or price-matches go live, such as Steam having their daily deal at 1PM EST? It would just be nice if we knew there was a certain time to be checking the site as opposed to just checking constantly.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

See next comment.

[quote name='wtsutton']Tony...

The quick disappearance of games like Homefront and Rome Total War...is that because so many were sold so quickly or because there weren't a lot of keys made available to you guys?

Thank heavens I was able to get Rome and Shogun when they first went on sale for super cheap...and NFS: HP.[/QUOTE]

Totally valid question from both of you. I've covered these in previous posts but happy to re-address.

1. As for the timing around sales/price changes. Planned promotions go in place at midnight every night but can take between 30 minutes to an hour to actually hit the site and be buyable by you guys. Unplanned promotions (reactions to competition) happen as soon as we notice them, which is generally within minutes of going live. The problem is that the time it takes for these unplanned price changes to actually hit the site is variable, so there's no way for me to give you a set time and say "check the site at this time" as I don't have visibility into what our competition is going to do every day. Sorry there isn't a better answer there. You'll notice that as soon as I know the prices are going to flip reasonably soon I post here immediately and let you know prices will change.

2. Running out of Keys - Similar answer to point 1. When it is planned I know that we need XXXXXXXX keys, so we shouldn't run out unless I've just horribly mis-forecasted...which hasn't happened yet. We obviously can't control what the competition does though, and we all figure that, as customers, you'd rather have us match and sell out than not match at all.

Does that make sense?

[quote name='kosmos13x']Need MOAR Space Marines @ 12.50 or lower!!!!!!

(because obviously thats how you professionally ask T-Money in this topic for things)

jk :p

On that note, holding out to see if Space marines goes on sale + 5 dollar code :p[/QUOTE]

You know, I rarely actually LOL at comments here...that one made me lol, you win.

I don't have anything to announce on a Space Marine sale right now but if I do, you know who I'll be telling first.

Cheers,
Tony

I was shocked to see so few reviews for Renegade Ops, come on CAGs take five minutes to provide feedback for what I consider a great game. I'm writing this assuming I wasn't the only one to get it dirt cheap during the Holidays.

Man, I was lucky to get in on Homefront it appears. 4 - $5 coupons left to go for other sale items in January... here's hoping for Space Marine.

Outside of that and Civ V, those are the only games that I would want to pick up at this point. Bummer, that.

[quote name='psunami']Man, I was lucky to get in on Homefront it appears. 4 - $5 coupons left to go for other sale items in January... here's hoping for Space Marine.

Outside of that and Civ V, those are the only games that I would want to pick up at this point. Bummer, that.[/QUOTE]

You saw Civ V is on sale starting Sunday right? You'll be able to get it for $3.99 with the coupon :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='bboliv']Tony, can you please let me know if there are any plans for Modern Warfare 3? Please???

Thanks,
Brad[/QUOTE]

Sure, I can tell you that the $49.99 price point will likely be the lowest you see in January from us.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sure, I can tell you that the $49.99 price point will likely be the lowest you see in January from us.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hint hint....buy it from intkeys.com

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Hint hint....buy it from intkeys.com[/QUOTE]

And deal with another sketchy CD key site? No thanks! :lol:

[quote name='atreyuevr']And deal with another sketchy CD key site? No thanks! :lol:[/QUOTE]
Not sketchy... Been using mine since release day. Just from another region...to each his own though. I am cheap so saving 30 bucks on a game that's the same as it's predecessor is ok in my book

Came for the game, left with Charmin Ultra Mega rolls instead.

Hopefully there will be other good deals on the best of 2011 list.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You saw Civ V is on sale starting Sunday right? You'll be able to get it for $3.99 with the coupon :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing this'll just be Civ 5 base game, correct?

[quote name='igame']Came for the game, left with Charmin Ultra Mega rolls instead.

Hopefully there will be other good deals on the best of 2011 list.[/QUOTE]

You didn't pick up the game? Bummer :( You saw the deals on Civ Starting Sunday right?

Also we'll be running some great EA deals again before the end of the month :)

[quote name='MysterD']I'm guessing this'll just be Civ 5 base game, correct?[/QUOTE]

Affirmative.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='igame']Came for the game, left with Charmin Ultra Mega rolls instead.

Hopefully there will be other good deals on the best of 2011 list.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Used my promo code on tp instead. Waiting for civ v though.

Hey Tony sorry to bother but when you said midnight for sales to start, what time zone is that for? I'm wanting Civ V badddd so I'm excited for sunday!

[quote name='lousysmarch']Hey Tony sorry to bother but when you said midnight for sales to start, what time zone is that for? I'm wanting Civ V badddd so I'm excited for sunday![/QUOTE]

T-Money can correct me if I am wrong on this (and make me wear a dunce hat for the entire weekend), but I believe prices "usually" roll over around 12am PST (or 3am EST).

Sometimes when their hamsters are not fed enough cheese, there is a 30m-1 hour delay on things. Until the US government passes hamster rights laws (they are busy with SOPA atm) then this is how its gonna be.

[quote name='lousysmarch']Hey Tony sorry to bother but when you said midnight for sales to start, what time zone is that for? I'm wanting Civ V badddd so I'm excited for sunday![/QUOTE]

[quote name='kosmos13x']T-Money can correct me if I am wrong on this (and make me wear a dunce hat for the entire weekend), but I believe prices "usually" roll over around 12am PST (or 3am EST).

Sometimes when their hamsters are not fed enough cheese, there is a 30m-1 hour delay on things. Until the US government passes hamster rights laws (they are busy with SOPA atm) then this is how its gonna be.[/QUOTE]

This kosmos guy...he knows what he's talking about :).

Yep, when I reference times I am speaking in PST unless I specifically state otherwise. Additionally, like Kosmos said, you can expect a 30 minute-1 hour delay (so anytime between 12:30-1:00AM PST, 3:30-4:00AM EST) for prices to flip and go live.

Hoping there are a ton of people just like you excited about Civ V for $3.99 (with coupon), the next few "Deals of the Week" should be pretty sweet.

Cheers,
Tony

It would be great to see a return of Game of Thrones: Genesis (not the greatest game, but for $10ish, would be decent) and Sonic Generations for $10.19 again.

[quote name='Psybuster']What's this about spending promo credit on toilet paper? D:[/QUOTE]

Probably just a mock saying that asspaper is better than the deals. :roll:

Civ V for $3.99? Yes please! :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This kosmos guy...he knows what he's talking about :).

Yep, when I reference times I am speaking in PST unless I specifically state otherwise. Additionally, like Kosmos said, you can expect a 30 minute-1 hour delay (so anytime between 12:30-1:00AM PST, 3:30-4:00AM EST) for prices to flip and go live.

Hoping there are a ton of people just like you excited about Civ V for $3.99 (with coupon), the next few "Deals of the Week" should be pretty sweet.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Mind if you give us clues on what may be on sale? I'd really like to plan accordingly.

Also, but maybe some sort of buddha. GTA4 Episodes be back on sale for 7.50 and usable with coupon ^_^

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']It would be great to see a return of Game of Thrones: Genesis (not the greatest game, but for $10ish, would be decent) and Sonic Generations for $10.19 again.[/QUOTE]

Still really kicking myself for missing out on Sonic Generations. I'm guessing it won't show up as part of this deal though, since I imagine it was purchased much more for consoles than for PC.

Sometimes I regret having bought so many games at full retail - I need to just dump my gaming money into its own account during the year and ONLY use it during sales like this.

[quote name='tominater12']Tony think there is a chance we could see Dead Space (the first one) for $7.50?[/QUOTE]

Both DS 1 and DS 2 have been on sale for $4.99 numerous times

I hope DA Origins Ultimate will be $7.50 or lower in the upcoming EA deals and really hope for Dead Island and Space Marine to have amazing deals like the ones we saw with L.A Noire, Deus Ex and Crysis 2 :)

[quote name='kwirl']... bought so many games at full retail...[/QUOTE]

... And that's why they call you a CAG Newbie. ;) Welcome to the world of buying games for reasonable prices. :)

Wow, awesome deals here... Does anyone know if Crysis 2 was already on sale? I believe it was for 10$ a few weeks ago, but without the coupons thing...

[quote name='AlexIW']Wow, awesome deals here... Does anyone know if Crysis 2 was already on sale? I believe it was for 10$ a few weeks ago, but without the coupons thing...[/QUOTE]

It was $10 a week or so ago, but that was a ONE DAY ONLY type of thing, before the $5 coupon. It may go down in price again but I would be surprised if it went that far.

Homefront is $7.50 on D2D today...any chance of it coming back in stock at that price???

And Deus Ex HR is $12.49 on GMG...I already have it myself but a $7.50 w/coupon Deus EX is a steal for others if it is price matched...

[quote name='admurray2']Homefront is $7.50 on D2D today...any chance of it coming back in stock at that price???

And Deus Ex HR is $12.49 on GMG...I already have it myself but a $7.50 w/coupon Deus EX is a steal for others if it is price matched...[/QUOTE]

Sad that it has to be repeated on every page of this thread, but Amazon has said that they will not price match international sites. So, deals from GMG will not get price matched.

If someone in the U.S. matches it, then they might consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back