Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpdated, and:

Anyone who purchased between midnight and the next hour or so won't receive their $5 promotional credit for games in January until tomorrow or Friday due to a hiccup in the system. Have no fear though, you'll get your credit :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Bumpdated, and:

Anyone who purchased between midnight and the next hour or so won't receive their $5 promotional credit for games in January until tomorrow or Friday due to a hiccup in the system. Have no fear though, you'll get your credit :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, I was wondering why I didn't get my credit lol.

[quote name='mikespit1']Is it possible to use the 5$ amazon credit from Dungeon Siege 3 on either JC2 or Lara Croft? The code doesnt seem to be accepted.[/QUOTE]

Did you read what the credit is?

$5 off any best seller title in January.

Just bought Lara Croft: Guardian of Light. The game is supposed to be one of the best co-op games of all time, and at only $2 with $5 credit it's hard to pass up.

I got a $5 off download game purchase credit from buying laura croft for $2 0_o.

Edit: DUMB - I read that wrong. It's just the top-sellers!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']What do you mean the site is down?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Nm, it works for me now. Picked up Just Cause 2 & Laura Croft: GOL. :hot:

Tony,

I inquired about this a bit ago, but I know you're quite busy and this is probably a low priority for you and your team.
However, I would like to know why the check out process for the PC Downloads is different than regular Amazon.com shopping in that you cannot put the purchase on just a card if you have any Amazon gift card/promotional balance. You're forced to use your gift card or promotional balance. I know this goes against most people's logic, but I would still like the option. Thanks for you support of this community!

I wasn't going to buy anymore games. I've blown obscene amounts of money since Black Friday.

fuck it. In for Croft GoL, Just Cause 2 AND NBA2K12.

OMG...everybody who hasn't yet, just buy Just Cause 2 for $2.50.
It's a Steam-required game.
If you like open-world sandboxes and have a DX10+ capable PC [Win Vista and Win 7], do yourself a favor...GET THIS NOW.
You will NOT regret this.

[quote name='egonpax']Tony,

I inquired about this a bit ago, but I know you're quite busy and this is probably a low priority for you and your team.
However, I would like to know why the check out process for the PC Downloads is different than regular Amazon.com shopping in that you cannot put the purchase on just a card if you have any Amazon gift card/promotional balance. You're forced to use your gift card or promotional balance. I know this goes against most people's logic, but I would still like the option. Thanks for you support of this community![/QUOTE]

Hey there,

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this. I'm not sure I follow you on your question. Are you saying you have a gift card balance worth enough to cover the cost of the game and don't want to put in a CC?

You should be able to input a GC code right under the "Complete Purchase" button once you click "Buy and Download.

Let me know if this answers your question, sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Lord Jezo']Is it possible to buy an Amazon Digital Download title as a gift?[/QUOTE]

+1 ???

When u buy, they send you a code for steam? Is possible buy more than one per account?

Tony It looks like tomorrow is sponsored by EA. I hope the PC version of Reckoning Kingdom of Amalor is part of the deal. Just in case it is do you know if the Digital Download of Reckoning Kingdom of Amalor is Steam activated?

Thanks!

[quote name='Smite']Tony It looks like tomorrow is sponsored by EA. I hope the PC version of Reckoning Kingdom of Amalor is part of the deal. Just in case it is do you know if the Digital Download of Reckoning Kingdom of Amalor is Steam activated?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Why would a EA published game use Steam? :0

EA and Valve been at war since EA wants exclusive DLC sold via any of EA's digital channels and since Valve has a new rule where "ALL DLC must be sold ALSO on Steam."
Hence why Dragon Age 2 and Crysis 2 got kicked off Steam - EA sold exclusive DLC through their channels for those two games.
Hence why alsp Fable 3 PC [requires G4WL] and Super SF4 [requires G4WL] are still on Steam - they have all their DLC sold ALSO via Steam.
Older EA games also sold on Steam like Mass Effect 2 that have exclusive DLC to EA's digital channels haven't got kicked off Steam yet b/c they're grandfathered in to stay [b/c they were on Steam before the new rule came out], unless they decide to release some new DLC since the new Steam rule has came about...

Also, EA wanted all patches for EA's titles to be done through Origin, Not Steam.

do the $5 credit stack if I buy a few games? i got $5 for buying nba 2k12 yesterday and if i buy lc:agol and jc2 today, will i get $15 off one game next year or only $5 off three different purchases?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there,

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this. I'm not sure I follow you on your question. Are you saying you have a gift card balance worth enough to cover the cost of the game and don't want to put in a CC?

You should be able to input a GC code right under the "Complete Purchase" button once you click "Buy and Download.

Let me know if this answers your question, sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I read it the other way around. There is a gc or promotional balance and they want to put it on their CC instead of using that balance. I've run into this a few times myself, especially if there is a promotion going on the card for points or spending a certain amount, etc.

[quote name='Lord Jezo']Is it possible to buy an Amazon Digital Download title as a gift?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zombiemakermx']+1 ???

When u buy, they send you a code for steam? Is possible buy more than one per account?[/QUOTE]

Your Steam code is stored in your Amazon Game and Software Library when you purchase, and yes you can purchase more than one. I wanted someone to play Magicka with so I bought multiple copies of the collection and sent codes to my brother and friends to play with me.

[quote name='menewbe']do the $5 credit stack if I buy a few games? i got $5 for buying nba 2k12 yesterday and if i buy lc:agol and jc2 today, will i get $15 off one game next year or only $5 off three different purchases?[/QUOTE]

The codes do not stack, so you can get $5 off three different purchases.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Your Steam code is stored in your Amazon Game and Software Library when you purchase, and yes you can purchase more than one. I wanted someone to play Magicka with so I bought multiple copies of the collection and sent codes to my brother and friends to play with me.

The codes do not stack, so you can get $5 off three different purchases.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thx

That $51 price-tag on Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning...that's NOT including the coupon [that I got my in my e-mail for buying some other game], right?

How long is that $51 price-tag on KOA: Reckoning going on?
If you even know or can tell us?

Or can we expect that to get even cheaper on EA day tomorrow? :p
Or can you not tell us that inside info? :p

EDIT:
About the 4 Oddworld games...would you guys ever consider selling them all together in one bundle package?

Pre-orders are suppose to give you the lowest price anytime between when you pre-order and the game is released. That being said, I don't think I've seen pre-orders involved in very many sales/lightning deals, so I don't know if that is valid for a pre-order price guarantee.

The game credit you are talking about is only for pre-ordering K o Amular before a certain date that is listed with the email, think it expires about 2 to 3 weeks before K o Amular releases. So its whatever the listed price is ($51) minus the credit ($9 isn't it?) minus whatever price drops might happen between now and when the game releases.

[quote name='DemonKysho']Purchased all the oddworld games in hopes of activating them on steam. To my surprise they do not.[/QUOTE]
They're drm free, enjoy it.

[quote name='Zin_LG']They're drm free, enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

I've reached this weird point where I'd rather have Steam DRM than DRM free, just to have all my games in one place.

I know I can add a non-steam game to the library... but...

It's a sickness.

[quote name='MysterD']That $51 price-tag on Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning...that's NOT including the coupon [that I got my in my e-mail for buying some other game], right?

How long is that $51 price-tag on KOA: Reckoning going on?
If you even know or can tell us?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that doesn't include the $9 coupon. Checked out price for me was $41.99 and since it does have a price guarantee, there is always the chance that it'll go lower before release. Probably not likely; but, possible.

Today is supposedly "Up to 60% off of racing games" - am I missing something? The banner just takes me to the Deal of the Week and Late Breaking page... no deals on racing games??

[quote name='hal']Today is supposedly "Up to 60% off of racing games" - am I missing something? The banner just takes me to the Deal of the Week and Late Breaking page... no deals on racing games??[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem so no you aren't missing something

[quote name='hal']Today is supposedly "Up to 60% off of racing games" - am I missing something? The banner just takes me to the Deal of the Week and Late Breaking page... no deals on racing games??[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ChestyMan']I have the same problem so no you aren't missing something[/QUOTE]

[quote name='littlebigphallus']Well, the deals are up now...[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Sorry for the confusion, everything is up now.

Cheers,
Tony

FYI, tomorrow's deal for Game Downloads will be focused more on the casual customer...but you should all be very excited for Sunday :).

I might even pop on and give you guys a preview sometime on Saturday.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI, tomorrow's deal for Game Downloads will be focused more on the casual customer...but you should all be very excited for Sunday :).

I might even pop on and give you guys a preview sometime on Saturday.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony. Looking forward to Sunday.

On another note, silly Amazon casual consumers don't check deals on Saturdays.

[quote name='pROvIs']Thanks Tony. Looking forward to Sunday.

On another note, silly Amazon casual consumers don't check deals on Saturdays.[/QUOTE]

Glad you're looking forward to Sunday. I'll make you a deal, PM me with your email address and I'll personally send you a little glimpse of our headline deals for Sunday sometime tomorrow... You have to promise to tell your friends though :)

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back