Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atreyuevr']Aww crap... Didn't check the platform, Windows 7 not listed... =/

I really need to stop doing this.[/QUOTE]

What did you buy that wont work on 7?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']What did you buy that wont work on 7?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Well, I haven't tried it yet, but Velvet Assassin. I don't know what problems, if any, I'll encounter, but it always scares the hell out of me seeing my OS excluded from the supported OS's.

I'll be sure to let you know. Thank you for caring. ;)

I am still mixed on Shogun, anyone know how much more DLC they will be releasing for it?

I wanted Sonic Generations last month for that price but now that it is another month old, the shine has worn off and my pile has grown larger so I don't want it as much

[quote name='wankerjr']FYI it's not on the main sale page.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it isn't part of the main promotional vehicle today ( SEGA), we have a TON of stuff at a really deep discount and try to pick the "awesome" stuff to put on our sale pages.

That being said, I'll add Velvet Assassin to Late Breaking Deals.

You can pretty much bet, at any given time, that Amazon's prices will be equal to or better than everyone else in the market by the way.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
You can pretty much bet, at any given time, that Amazon's prices will be equal to or better than everyone else in the market by the way.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I feel like you subtlety declared war on the Digital Download market. The next thing you know you will be announcing some new kindle that will live stream games from a cloud at a price that would be stupid if you passed up.

There would probably be some catch though.... like it requires a sacrifice every third new moon to keep offering you personalized insane deals.

Wow... I'd really like the Rome Total War Gold at that price, but the Steam version comes with the Alexander content. hmmmm... tempting.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Well, I haven't tried it yet, but Velvet Assassin. I don't know what problems, if any, I'll encounter, but it always scares the hell out of me seeing my OS excluded from the supported OS's.

I'll be sure to let you know. Thank you for caring. ;)[/QUOTE]

If there are any issues, you should be able to run it in a compatibility mode, that has usually cleared up any problems I have had with programs that have issues running in W7.

Also neato, have been looking for a sub $20 on Sonic for a while.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI Tropico 4 will be $5 soon, deal good today only.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow, $5? That's an awesome price. Good thing I didn't get the daily deal.

[quote name='namster1337']Wow, $5? That's an awesome price. Good thing I didn't get the daily deal.[/QUOTE]

Glad you're psyched. NOTE, this is not a Steamworks game, so you'll have to add it to your steam library as a non steamworks game but you can launch from Steam.

Don't want you to feel misled :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Glad you're psyched. NOTE, this is not a Steamworks game, so you'll have to add it to your steam library as a non steamworks game but you can launch from Steam.

Don't want you to feel misled :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

So no steam is required to play this If I am getting the message correctly? In for 1!

Thanks!

[quote name='Roguestriker']Interested in Shogun 2 but anyone remember how much it was as the daily deal on steam earlier?[/QUOTE]

9.99 I think.

I just really don't want to get burnt on the DLC again like I did with Empire and Napoleon. Every sale goes by and the GOTY version of the two games together is less than the DLC for them. Its insane.

Picked up Sonic Generations and Duke Nukem Forever (activates on Steam, $4.99, with a $5 coupon for later digital download in January). Thinking about Shogun 2 and DLC, from the way it looks, you get a $5 coupon for each DLC pack as well as the main game. So, about $12 for the game and three DLC packs, with $20 worth of coupons in return, and I can activate it on Steam. Tough to pass up.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Picked up Sonic Generations and Duke Nukem Forever (activates on Steam, $4.99, with a $5 coupon for later digital download in January). Thinking about Shogun 2 and DLC, from the way it looks, you get a $5 coupon for each DLC pack as well as the main game. So, about $12 for the game and three DLC packs, with $20 worth of coupons in return, and I can activate it on Steam. Tough to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Just keep in mind they are not stackable and are only good on select items..

[quote name='pROvIs']Just keep in mind they are not stackable and are only good on select items..[/QUOTE]

That's true, they're only good on digital downloads of the best selling games of 2011, from 1/1/12 to 1/31/12. However, I had $15 as my price point to buy Sonic Generations on Steam, and had thought about picking up Duke Nukem at $5 on Steam. Now, if I do find any games that qualify for the $5 coupons in January, I have the coupons to use. If not, I'd have spent the money anyway directly on Steam.

Tropico 4 at $5 is really tempting but I heard it's more of an expansion to 3 than a full new game. Plus I haven't played much of Tropico 3 yet. But still I doubt it will go below $5 anytime in the future.

[quote name='KaOTiK']How long are these Sega prices going to stay as is?[/QUOTE]

At least through tomorrow. To be honest it depends on how well the sale is adopted by our customers. As you can tell, we're pretty big on community feedback, if we're running something that we can tell the customers don't want (because they aren't buying it), we'll switch it up. We think this is a better method than just scattershotting a bunch of deals out there without concern to how you guys enjoy them.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']At least through tomorrow. To be honest it depends on how well the sale is adopted by our customers. As you can tell, we're pretty big on community feedback, if we're running something that we can tell the customers don't want (because they aren't buying it), we'll switch it up. We think this is a better method than just scattershotting a bunch of deals out there without concern to how you guys enjoy them.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, as long as the prices are good for all day tomorrow that works for me. I want Sonic but need to see how much cash I have left after buying a last minute gift as my best friend just had her baby today and my mother was so nice to tell me that I must get her flowers and stuff when I see her in the hospital tomorrow lol.

I like the method you do, if the sale sucks why bother running it as it does nothing to help any party involved.

A lot of the time I give negative feedback to Amazon for having crappy deals [particularly throughout this year with PC games compared to console deals]. These Sega deals are really awesome. I haven't purchased anything because I know that I wouldn't play Shogun because I didn't play Medieval 2 when I received it as a gift, but they're really nice deals - same with sonic.

I've been really torn between Sonic and Rayman - ultimately going with Rayman, so just waiting for Rayman PS3 to hit $15-20, I think, and then will bite. Feel terrible about waiting for the price to drop to that, but must save money.

[quote name='KaOTiK']Fair enough, as long as the prices are good for all day tomorrow that works for me. I want Sonic but need to see how much cash I have left after buying a last minute gift as my best friend just had her baby today and my mother was so nice to tell me that I must get her flowers and stuff when I see her in the hospital tomorrow lol.

I like the method you do, if the sale sucks why bother running it as it does nothing to help any party involved.[/QUOTE]

I can tell you that they will be live, with some new additions (Renegade Ops for $3 anyone?) through tomorrow.

Congratulations on your friend's baby, I'm about to be an uncle for the second time so I'll be doing the flower thing as well shortly.

Cheers,
Tony

hmm.. if Tropico 4 is not Steam activated, then what's the dlc? where can I get them if I buy the main game from Amazon? (Amazon doesn't offer the 2 dlcs >.

[quote name='Zin_LG']Caved and bought the Genesis Mega Pack and Sonic Generations.[/QUOTE]

You make that sound like a bad thing! That is a lot of gaming at an awesome value :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You make that sound like a bad thing! That is a lot of gaming at an awesome value :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Not a bad thing at all just so many deals that I need to get someone to guard my wallet.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I can tell you that they will be live, with some new additions (Renegade Ops for $3 anyone?) through tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]

Renegade Ops for $3 would be an instant buy for me. Also Tropico 4 for $5 is an outstanding deal.

[quote name='Rerujnoc']Renegade Ops for $3 would be Will Be an instant buy for me. Also Tropico 4 for $5 is an outstanding deal.[/QUOTE]

There you go, I fixed it for you :)

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='agentghost']hmm.. if Tropico 4 is not Steam activated, then what's the dlc? where can I get them if I buy the main game from Amazon? (Amazon doesn't offer the 2 dlcs >.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back