Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cantatus']Wasn't A Guardian of Light $1.99 last week? ;)

Fantastic deal on Just Cause 2. I'd be all over that if I didn't already own it. One of the best games I've played this year. Hmm... not too late to buy some Christmas presents...[/QUOTE]

You are correct, GoL was $1.99 last week.

And for the record: JC2 was $2.49.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Glad you like it, CAG gave it to me so, and I like you guys so I'll keep it :)
Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

it might be the Sopranos fan in me but I think Tony is a better name/handle than T-money

I just like that between pROvIs and myself, we got T-Money to stick.

Anything that Amazon wants to donate to the two of us, or to a charity in our names would be fine by me. heh.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Again in the interest of complete transparency with this group, we likely won't be dropping the price on The Missing Link as the prices over at Gamer's Gate seem to be in a state of flux.

You'll notice the price of Deus Ex is now $17 and The Missing Link is $5.

Don't worry we're not going to change the price on Deus Ex today, and we will be lower than $17 for the weekend, but it makes it hard to accurately price match when prices change within minutes of one another...we don't have enough hamsters to keep up :), and we really don't want to burn customers by constantly shifting prices in the middle of the day.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

So is Deus Ex going to be $10 all weekend? Waiting on some Amazon GC from trade ins.

[quote name='slugboss']I got renegade ops, why does it include the DLC btw? Does Alien vs Predator also include the DLC?[/QUOTE]

Steam gave out the DLC free to all owners of RO. Since these codes were technically from before the DLC release (I doubt Steam generates codes at Amazon's request.), they would be grandfathered in.

I think it is the same for the Deus Ex codes having preorder DLC.

Just my guess.

Think AvP is worth it and does anyone know if Lara Croft has support for local multiplayer? Specifically with 2 360 controllers.

If any peeps from abroad (outside the U.S.) want the Renegade OPS, PM me -- I bought 2 extra copies and can trade for something else...

[quote name='tominater12']Think AvP is worth it and does anyone know if Lara Croft has support for local multiplayer? Specifically with 2 360 controllers.[/QUOTE]

Played the game local co op just fine with two wireless 360 controllers.

Wow @ the prices on all the STALKER games in Late Breaking Deals.
I've had those 3 games for a while [SOC and Clear Sky from Retail DVD; Call of Pripyat from Impulse (now Gamestop PC App)].
Highly recommend those shooters - especially if you like open-world shooters that are HARD as nails...even at their easiest difficulties.

I believe it does from what I've been able to look up, but can someone positively confirm whether Deus Ex Human Resource Dept. activates on Steam? I've read back several pages here and Googled around, but I want to be certain before pulling the trigger? Thanks.

[quote name='DirkBelig']I believe it does from what I've been able to look up, but can someone positively confirm whether Deus Ex Human Resource Dept. activates on Steam? I've read back several pages here and Googled around, but I want to be certain before pulling the trigger? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='DirkBelig']I believe it does from what I've been able to look up, but can someone positively confirm whether Deus Ex Human Resource Dept. activates on Steam? I've read back several pages here and Googled around, but I want to be certain before pulling the trigger? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yup. After your purchase, go to your "Digital Items" and then "Games and Software." There should be a activation key which you can use to activate the game on Steam.

[quote name='Lagniprimatte']Is it activated on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Man, that question has to be annoying to other retailers. It feels like every two posts someone asks it again for the same game.

[quote name='pROvIs']Man, that question has to be annoying to other retailers. It feels like every two posts someone asks it again for the same game.[/QUOTE]

so, can it be activated?

i kid, i kid. have it bought and installed :p

I'm really debating having the Steam CD Key list in my signature...

People can't bother to look at another webpage before typing up a question that has been asked at least 20 times before.

Thanks to Sir Tony, Amazon this year has definitely been on the ball in terms of good sales on PCDD games.

Although I haven't bought anything for myself, I've thus far grabbed 2x Renegade Ops and Deus Ex for my friends. The fact that the keys come packed with DLC is super sweet. :D

Also I find that just giving my friends keys for the games a heck of a lot easier then using Steam's gifting system.

[quote name='Metroidman']Whats the difference between Deus Ex: HR and the Augmented Edition?[/QUOTE]

According to Steam, the Augmented Edition includes:

- Exclusive 40-page Artbook - Showcasing the concepts behind the world of 2027. Discover the origins of the design, the characters and the weapons of Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- 44-minute making-of chronicling the trials and tribulations of the Eidos-Montreal team
- Motion comic based on the first issue of the DC Comics adaptation
- Game soundtrack composed by Michael McCann
- E3 Trailer and animated storyboard

It is live :D. By any chance Tony will you get Chaos Theory for download? That is one Splinter Cell game that I really want to get.

In 4-2 on Renegade Ops! I gave one to my friend. Thanks as always for the awesome deals. I like checking this thread better than Steam :lol:

I was expecting a Square-Enix day since Just Cause 2 and Lara Croft were going to be put up again, oh well.

BTW I think the Prince of Persia pack isn't discounted, it shows 29.97 for me.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']bumpdated, will update with more Ubi deals in the morning but i have the big guns out on this post :).

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

When will Tropic 4 be on sale for $5? I am so in for that!

Deus Ex HR for $10? Well played Amazon, well played.

I had a $1 copy from OnLive, but I couldn't stand the input lag, lesser graphics, and having to buy the DLC through them. Glad to have a full copy.

[quote name='avwjase']When will Tropic 4 be on sale for $5? I am so in for that![/QUOTE]

You missed the deal for Tropico 4. It was $5 earlier in the week.

I got Renegade Ops. I thought it might might be on sale on steam for under $5 but not likely and then here comes amazon with not only $3.26 (tax) but I got 2 DLC with it. Awesome.

[quote name='AvidWriter']I got Renegade Ops. I thought it might might be on sale on steam for under $5 but not likely and then here comes amazon with not only $3.26 (tax) but I got 2 DLC with it. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Even if it did go on sale for less than $5, it wouldn't include the DLC. T-money is the way to go. :cool:

[quote name='Psybuster']I was expecting a Square-Enix day since Just Cause 2 and Lara Croft were going to be put up again, oh well.

BTW I think the Prince of Persia pack isn't discounted, it shows 29.97 for me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out, I've just updated the pricing and it should flip shortly. You rock :)

[quote name='avwjase']When will Tropic 4 be on sale for $5? I am so in for that![/QUOTE]

It was this price a few days back and I didn't update this thread. Have no fear though, it will be $5 again!

[quote name='oscargrouch']Hmmm. Wondering about those big guns. Assassin's Creed?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I was referencing the Just Cause 2 and A Guardian of Light as today's big guns. We have a ton of Ubisoft games on sale today as well, if you have any you think should be called out please let me know and i'll add to the OP.

[quote name='tominater12']It is live :D. By any chance Tony will you get Chaos Theory for download? That is one Splinter Cell game that I really want to get.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure on Chaos Theory, it was buyable a few weeks ago. I'm going to ask our Product team about it and i'll let you know.

[quote name='netscorer']Good price on AVP. Does anyone know if this is Steam activated?[/QUOTE]

According to the post from the moderator over at Slickdeals it does:

http://slickdeals.net/f/3748206-Ama...x-Vegas-2-7-Heroes-of-Might-and-Magic-Bdle-35

I wasn't sure on that one though, which is why I haven't commented on it. I'm also really surprised that the crowd over at SD isn't more excited about Just Cause 2...it seems like that is right up their alley. They must not be as CAG-ified as you guys.

Cheers,
T-Money

Last edited by a moderator:
I know $10 is a GREAT price on deus ex, but knowing I have to pay extra for dlc is putting me off. Sometimes I hate modern gaming... I will just wait for a complete or goty edition.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We have a ton of Ubisoft games on sale today as well, if you have any you think should be called out please let me know and i'll add to the OP.[/QUOTE]

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes might be a popular one if you included the DLC and/or knocked off a dollar. The game has had three iterations already: DS > PSN/XBLA > PC. I think many people in the Steam thread would be interested if you did.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Alien vs predator does activate on steam. Picked it up this morning and activated it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Was always intrigued by this game but mediocre reviews and anemic support by developer was a big deterrent. At $3 though this is a no brainer and the best price it has ever been (Steam multiple sales never brought it below $5).

Add Steam activation (with achievements), 10% Amazon points ($.30 is 30 cents more then nothing :D) and $5 credit and it is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back