Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we going to see a Dungeon Defenders sale again?

I'm kicking myself for missing the last one especially now that it's going to be one of the Steam gift games.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Are we going to see a Dungeon Defenders sale again?

I'm kicking myself for missing the last one especially now that it's going to be one of the Steam gift games.[/QUOTE]

did that activate on steam? I didn't think it did.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Are we going to see a Dungeon Defenders sale again?

I'm kicking myself for missing the last one especially now that it's going to be one of the Steam gift games.[/QUOTE]

Yes you will, and i'll let you know more shortly.

[quote name='midloo']did that activate on steam? I didn't think it did.[/QUOTE]

Lol, i can't tell if this is a joke or not based on the comments in this thread already.

Yes it activates on Steam, you can't actually play the game without Steam.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='midloo']did that activate on steam? I didn't think it did.[/QUOTE]

I bought it from Amazon and it activated on Steam.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes you will, and i'll let you know more shortly.

Lol, i can't tell if this is a joke or not based on the comments in this thread already.

Yes it activates on Steam, you can't actually play the game without Steam.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Sorry T-Money... it was a joke. I'm just late to the party and frazzled from work... and the deals. MAKE THEM STOP!

No really... don't make them stop. Just increase my salary instead please. thanks T-Money.

Cant buy Deus Ex because i dont live in the us. Would anybody be so nice and buy me one code? This would be very nice and the person gets the money back with paypal.

Just Cause 2 for $2.49...
Thanks Tony. These are some great deals. I might buy a couple of games for my friends too.

You have made my Christmas shopping on Amazon a very pleasant experience!

thanks t-money for actually giving us good deals compared to the steam sale!! buying prince of persia pack

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't pass up the amazing price on Just Cause 2. This is now the fifth Steam game I've purchased from Amazon DD this month. It's like my wallet is an unintelligent woman in the ghetto, and Tony is her alcoholic pimp. :lol:

[quote name='flashburn']From Dust a Steam game? I don't see any mention of it on the product page, but the reviews on Amazon seem to indicate that it is Steam.[/QUOTE]

It uses Ubisoft DRM with the always online scheme. Im pretty sure they took that out with all the complaints from the community

I am buying games from Amazon like crazy. I got 6 of these 5$ codes so far :lol:

Will the H.A.W.X 2 Open Skies DLC work with H.A.W.X 2 purchased from Direct2Drive ?

[quote name='ifeellucky']Is there any chances of getting any special deals this festival season ?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I don't follow...all of the deals I've been posting seem pretty special...can you be more specific as to what you're looking for?

Cheers,
T-Money

I decided I want to buy Deus Ex HR for my brother for Christmas after having just bought it for myself. If I buy the game again, do I get another $5 promo code or is it one per person?

[quote name='cusoman']I decided I want to buy Deus Ex HR for my brother for Christmas after having just bought it for myself. If I buy the game again, do I get another $5 promo code or is it one per person?[/QUOTE]
You will get another code but you can only use one code per purchase during the promo period.

[quote name='Dragon164z']I'm wondering if there will be any after January 1st that we can use those $5 coupons on.[/QUOTE]

Yes there will be, sorry i didn't understand the original question :).

[quote name='cusoman']I decided I want to buy Deus Ex HR for my brother for Christmas after having just bought it for myself. If I buy the game again, do I get another $5 promo code or is it one per person?[/QUOTE]

You can get as many as you want, but only use 1 per order. So if you get 10 $5 coupons, you'll save $5 on 10 separate orders in January, not $50 on 1.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Psybuster']You will get another code but you can only use one code per purchase during the promo period.[/QUOTE]
Thanks to the both of you who replied, much appreciated!

Amazon has recently been fantastic. I've bought a few things on the Steam sale, but Dungeon Siege, Deus Ex, and Lara Croft have all been outstanding deals.

[quote name='segaplayer']Hey T-Money, any chance we can get a Battlefield 3 deal like Black Friday price before the year's over?[/QUOTE]

We'll definitely promoting that title, can't go into specific detail though just yet, sorry!

[quote name='vocoder']I've already checked the list... I was just wondering if anyone actually tried it[/QUOTE]

Yes I have and yes it is :)

Cheers,
T-Money

Seems like the PC version of Saints Row Third is on sale everywhere, but no one has just the season pass on sale (already own the game so just looking for the DLC sale).

[quote name='pablo_vllj']What are the chances of getting a deal on Rage or Dead Island?[/QUOTE]

Seconding Dead Island, it's one of my most desired games out of this year's holiday sales.

That and FEAR 3, but I dont think anyone's going to beat GetGamesGo's 12.49 price on that. Just waiting to see what STEAM does for it.

Yes, T-money, that is a challenge :)

[quote name='MysterD']OMG @ Beyond Good and Evil = $3.
That's a great freakin' game.[/QUOTE]

Hasnt it been that price all week at GOG?

[quote name='pROvIs']Hasnt it been that price all week at GOG?[/QUOTE]

Some people tend to have Amazon credit lying around, which makes this deal even better.

[quote name='pROvIs']Holy Crap, I just went to download Shogun 2. 20gb... wow[/QUOTE]

DA: Origins - Ultimate Edition is around 28 GB in total.
Rage: Anarchy Edition takes up around 22 GB in total.

[quote name='Logain8955']Seconding Dead Island, it's one of my most desired games out of this year's holiday sales.

That and FEAR 3, but I dont think anyone's going to beat GetGamesGo's 12.49 price on that. Just waiting to see what STEAM does for it.

Yes, T-money, that is a challenge :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='brettsp']dead island would be great....[/QUOTE]

Funny story, we actually don't carry F.E.A.R. 3. As for Dead Island, I'm don't have anything around it that I can talk about just yet unfortunately.

[quote name='ddp72984']stupid question but when does the sega deals expire? Sonic Generations sounds good but I have to manage my money this week :{[/QUOTE]

The Sega deals are expiring today unfortunately, last chance!

[quote name='aerover']T-Money, why not include other SEGA titles like AvP & Stormrise to the Mega Pack?[/QUOTE]

This question has come up a couple of times on AvP and Stormrise. When we put together the bundles we really want to make sure we are packing as much awesome content into them while keeping the price approachable. We figured it would be better to let customers who really wanted those two games to buy them a la carte, since they are so affordable right now, and keep the price of the bundle a few dollars less.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Funny story, we actually don't carry F.E.A.R. 3. As for Dead Island, I'm don't have anything around it that I can talk about just yet unfortunately.

The Sega deals are expiring today unfortunately, last chance!

This question has come up a couple of times on AvP and Stormrise. When we put together the bundles we really want to make sure we are packing as much awesome content into them while keeping the price approachable. We figured it would be better to let customers who really wanted those two games to buy them a la carte, since they are so affordable right now, and keep the price of the bundle a few dollars less.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Damn you T-Money. I'm such a sucker. Picked up Shogun 2 plus all the DLC, along with Deus Ex. Though I doubt I'll play either soon.

Edit: Any chance of getting the ability to make multiple digital purchases in the same transaction? It's a bit cumbersome to buy 5 things when I want them at the same time, not that that happens often. I guess it's the same for mp3 albums too.

[quote name='pjb16']
Any chance of getting the ability to make multiple digital purchases in the same transaction? It's a bit cumbersome to buy 5 things when I want them at the same time, not that that happens often. I guess it's the same for mp3 albums too.[/QUOTE]

I agree w/ this 100% percent.
I wish I could buy multiple PC game downloads and MP3 downloads ALL in the same order.

EDIT #1:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Funny story, we actually don't carry F.E.A.R. 3.
Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]
I don't think you guys carry many or if any WB games for download - i.e. FEAR 3 and Bastion.

EDIT #2:
[quote name='V878']Seems like the PC version of Saints Row Third is on sale everywhere, but no one has just the season pass on sale (already own the game so just looking for the DLC sale).[/QUOTE]

GreenMan's deal w/ the coupon for SR: The Third PC for $20 is crazy. Game's barely been out for a month...if that!!!
Makes me wonder when this game will hit $10. :p
My backlog's too big to go after this one SO SOON at even that $20 price-tag.

Especially if they plan to keep banking DLC out...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Funny story, we actually don't carry F.E.A.R. 3.
Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]
I don't think you guys carry many or if any WB games for download - i.e. FEAR 3 and Bastion.

[quote name='V878']Seems like the PC version of Saints Row Third is on sale everywhere, but no one has just the season pass on sale (already own the game so just looking for the DLC sale).[/QUOTE]

GreenMan's deal w/ the coupon for SR: The Third PC for $20 is crazy.

Especially if they plan to keep banking DLC out...

[quote name='MysterD']I agree w/ this 100% percent.
I wish I could buy multiple PC game downloads and MP3 downloads ALL in the same order.

EDIT #1:

EDIT #2:

GreenMan's deal w/ the coupon for SR: The Third PC for $20 is crazy. Game's barely been out for a month...if that!!!

Especially if they plan to keep banking DLC out...[/QUOTE]

1. I agree on the multiple purchases, all I can say on it right now is no one over here disagrees :).

2. You're right, we don't currently carry WB Games

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']1. I agree on the multiple purchases, all I can say on it right now is no one over here disagrees :).
[/QUOTE]
Any plans for this to be changed in the distant future?

I'd love to rack up multiple game downloads and MP3 music downloads in ONE BIG ORDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back