Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried using the credit with Dead Island DLC thinking as the core game is in the list it would let me....

It didnt.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI should be back up for a limited time now. Check again. We have a threshold that says "whoa man you're about to run out of this" and pulls it off sale. I changed it to be lower, but it will likely be out for real soon.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks!

My haul - Shogun 2, Bad Company 2, Bad Company 2 Vietnam, and Assassin's Creed...all for $10.

Yeah, these coupons were just a LITTLE bit better than the -50% Valve coupons from Steam.

Thanks Tony, you are the man.

Oh and Rome TW Gold is now free too.

Bah just got

Sorry, processing of this order is taking longer than expected • This order may take up to 2 hours to process but usually will take less than an hour • Please do not re-order this item • Once your order is complete, you can download your purchase here. We will also send the download link to your e-mail address • For more information or to cancel your order, contact us

@Tony
These $5 coupons off on 2011 Best-Sellers off are good all month, correct?
The games themselves listed for Best-Sellers of 2011 games will NOT change, right?

[quote name='admurray2']my haul - shogun 2, bad company 2, bad company 2 vietnam, and assassin's creed...all for $10.

Yeah, these coupons were just a little bit better than the -50% valve coupons from steam.

Thanks tony, you are the man.

Oh and rome tw gold is now free too.[/quote]

what else is free. I have so many coupons

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
These $5 coupons off on 2011 Best-Sells off are good all month, correct?
The games listed for Best-Sellers of 2011 games will NOT change, right?[/QUOTE]

The $5 coupons are good all month, prices on those games will vary with promotions through the month. Games may be added to the list of best sellers based on the analysis we do post holiday (read within the next 2 weeks).

Good question MysterD.

Cheers,
Tony

I picked up Assassin's Creed for free even though I already have it on the 360 and steam, but hey it was free and I still have 5 more coupons.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']The $5 coupons are good all month, prices on those games will vary with promotions through the month. Games may be added to the list of best sellers based on the analysis we do post holiday (read within the next 2 weeks).

Good question MysterD.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Very good question. I was just about to use up my remaining coupons. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']The $5 coupons are good all month, prices on those games will vary with promotions through the month. Games may be added to the list of best sellers based on the analysis we do post holiday (read within the next 2 weeks).

Good question MysterD.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Will you guys put a game + its DLC on best-sellers of 2011?
I see Deus Ex: Human Rev is there [which I own already], but what about its Missing Link DLC?
Putting DLC on Best-Sellers to go right along w/ its original game would be sweeeeeeeeet!

BTW...Deus Ex: Human Rev - The Missing Link DLC is $5.09 on Steam right now.

Good question MysterD.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Well now I'm going to save my other 2 coupons. Can't wait to see what u guys have in store!
*Hopes for Sonic Generations repeat for $10.

Just a heads up to everyone:

If you use your $5 coupon on a title that may total less than that (for example, Rome: Total War is $2.50) you are not forfeiting any remaining credit. The rest of the amount will remain on your account and can be applied to a future download from the list.

Happy gaming!

I tried promo code on Missing Link and it didn't work, I dunno if it'd work with Shogun 2's DLC since that's wired differently and posted on the same page as the base game within the box as opposed to Missing Link.

Does anyone know if the coupon works on the Dragon Age Pack that includes both Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition and Dragon Age 2 or is it just the individual releases?

[quote name='Freedom Fries']If only the Missing Link DLC or Shogun 2 DLC qualified for the codes.

hint hint nudge nudge[/QUOTE]

That'd be sweeeeeeeeeet!
Especially since the main game is on sale as a Best Seller for 2011, it'd be great for the DLC's to also qualify on the Best-Sellers 2011 List.

[quote name='pROvIs']Bah just got[/QUOTE]

I got that too but it says 4 hours. What does this mean ?

AND..... Awesome Tomy, I knew that Amazon will not let us down

Just got NFS HP, AC and hope Shogun 2 order complete fine coz I want to try it on my Eyefinity setup :applause:

[quote name='Xellos2099']is Rome total war worth it if i got shogun already?[/QUOTE]

at 2.49 yes. One of the best total war games.

Tony,

You have come through with some amazing sales and special offers during the past few weeks. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Picked up Shogun 2. seriously debating Witcher 2. $15 is a great price, but it'd be nice to have it on Steam for patching and the like.[/QUOTE]

So I'm guessing the key for Witcher 2 does not work on steam right? I just wanted confirmation since I was also thinking about getting it.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Picked up Shogun 2. seriously debating Witcher 2. $15 is a great price, but it'd be nice to have it on Steam for patching and the like.[/QUOTE]

Witcher 2 is DRM free everywhere but steam and the launcher updates whenever there's one available now. And if u really want to use Steam then just launch the game through steam like I do with my gog version. Also afaik the steam overlay still doesn't work on the steam version of the TW2.

[quote name='thetruth1983']So I'm guessing the key for Witcher 2 does not work on steam right? I just wanted confirmation since I was also thinking about getting it.[/QUOTE]

Correct! Witcher 2 is NOT a STEAMWORKS title.

[quote name='thetruth1983']So I'm guessing the key for Witcher 2 does not work on steam right? I just wanted confirmation since I was also thinking about getting it.[/QUOTE]
Correct, Witcher 2 does NOT redeem on Steam. It's DRM free, at least.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Tony,

Are the "free" games kosher to get? [Free with $5 promo].
I don't want to get in trouble.[/QUOTE]

Lol yes, we're not going to penalize you for taking advantage of the promotion :) Game away!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Blips']Does anyone know if the coupon works on the Dragon Age Pack that includes both Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition and Dragon Age 2 or is it just the individual releases?[/QUOTE]

I think the coupon is only for individual releases, I tried copying and pasting my code for the pack and it didn't apply.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol yes, we're not going to penalize you for taking advantage of the promotion :) Game away!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

SOLD! Thanks Tony!
Hope you had fun in the Space Needle, looked like a lot of fun [fellow Washingtonian here :D ]

Can anyone talk me into someone that is not a big racing gamer into NFS: HP because I loved Burnout Paradise and have been itching to get something that would give me a similar feel. I think I should have bought Blur on Steam because it looks like something I would like not just emphasizing of going around in circles on a track.

[quote name='Cyrcle']Does Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Witcher 2 apply to Steam?[/QUOTE]

No. Almost all DRM Free games and Ubisoft games don't activate on Steam if they were not specifically purchased there.

[quote name='Cyrcle']Does Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Witcher 2 apply to Steam?[/QUOTE]

Nope...

AC: BH uses UbiSoft's UPlay DRM scheme.

Witcher 2 is DRM-FREE from Amazon, GOG, and most other places that don't force a client/DRM on it.
If you want Witcher 2 w/ full Steam support [Steam Achievements, Steam auto-updates, Friends List support, your game hour-tracking], then buy it through Steam.

You can always add Non-Steam games through Steam, but you'll only get some Steam benefits - which usually is just screenshot taking and seeing your Steam Friends List.

[quote name='headpiece747']Can anyone talk me into someone that is not a big racing gamer into NFS: HP because I loved Burnout Paradise and have been itching to get something that would give me a similar feel. I think I should have bought Blur on Steam because it looks like something I would like not just emphasizing of going around in circles on a track.[/QUOTE]

I would say get it then. I can only speak on the cop missions, but they involve chasing down street racers and causing them to crash instead of getting 1st place. Personally considering double dipping on the pc version to go with my ps3 copy.

Strictly speaking in terms of SINGLE PLAYER only, which is better: Medal of Honor or Bad Company 2?
I've looked up reviews and can;t decide.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Strictly speaking in terms of SINGLE PLAYER only, which is better: Medal of Honor or Bad Company 2?
I've looked up reviews and can;t decide.[/QUOTE]

MoH, short, but sweet, IMHO.

Hi Tony

I wanted to talk to you for a while now but it takes days for this site to approve me.

I always been a Steam kind of guy but didn't like two things about their service. I hated that you constantly had to go online to switch to offline mode and I hated that they keep auto patching your games when you don't want it to be patch.

Ever since someone introduced me to this site and I saw this thread, I have bought multiple purchases from you guys. I never knew Amazon prices or any other digital re-seller could beat Steam price.

I have spent the bulk of my purchases this Christmas from you guys and as such I am asking for a little favor. Games I have bought are followed:

1. NFS: Hot Pursuit (purchase today)
2. Total War: Shogun 2 (purchase today)
3. Crysis 2
4. Crysis Maximal Edition
5. Dragon Age 2
6. Mirror Edge
7. Dues Ex: Human Revolution
8. Tomb Raider: Underworld
9. The Stronghold Collection
10. Dungeon Siege 3
11. Kane and Lynch 2
12. Tropical 4

I bought Dues Ex for $16 because I miss out on the $10 sale. I am hoping as a little favor to me from supporting you guys that I can still get that $10 deal and save the extra $6 bucks. If not can I get it for $11 since I still have a ton of $5 promotion code left.

I hope this is not too much to ask. Looking forward to your reply.

Chris

Sorry if this is a repost but were there some kind of requirements to get the $5 credit, because i bought deus ex, renegade ops, etc and they all talked about the promotion but when i try to buy things today, only my outstanding credit on a gift card shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back