Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi T-Money, looking forward to grabbing Alice :D !

What is that $5 Holiday Promo Code, is it the same one most of us in here are using for the 2011 Games ?

I promise you Tony, if Amazon gets more game titles, I will never buy from Steam again. I just checked and my game purchases from Amazon are 3 times those of Steam during November and December :applause:

My only hope now for DA Origins Ultimate is that it goes on sale and you price match it :lol:

Edit : DS 2 is OoS lol

With their amazing deals Amazon has jumped over Steam... I check Amazon, then Gamersgate, then Steam. Great great job.
R9800pro - You will not be disappointed. I have Origins, beat it. Then bought Ultimate from BB... WOW. Having a TON of fun!!

I've flipped around in the thread, but it's gotten pretty obscene, so I'll just ask.

Which games activate on steam (I saw someone mention Dead Space 2 did, so I guess that's answered)? I know Bulletstorm for example uses GFWL, so I'm not holding my breath that it will activate, but I'm more curious about Alice and Crysis 2.

[quote name='amundsjm']I've flipped around in the thread, but it's gotten pretty obscene, so I'll just ask.

Which games activate on steam (I saw someone mention Dead Space 2 did, so I guess that's answered)? I know Bulletstorm for example uses GFWL, so I'm not holding my breath that it will activate, but I'm more curious about Alice and Crysis 2.[/QUOTE]

None of the ea games do. Not even dead space. Origin my friend.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']None of the ea games do. Not even dead space. Origin my friend.[/QUOTE]

Ugggg. EA, you are tearing me apart. Thanks for the heads up.

Are the keys for Dead Space 2 PC download sold out? I can't seem to find it in stock. And yes, I've clicked on the PC downloadable version and made sure to select PC as the version :)

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Are the keys for Dead Space 2 PC download sold out? I can't seem to find it in stock. And yes, I've clicked on the PC downloadable version and made sure to select PC as the version :)[/QUOTE]

Check now...system hiccup!

Cheers,
Tony

Had two promo credits and I used one of them for a free Dead Space 2. I owned the game on PS3 but traded it in so now I have a free PC copy :D.

Thanks Tony

[quote name='amundsjm']Ugggg. EA, you are tearing me apart. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

So EA games from amazon will register on Origin then at least? So if I pick up the Dragon Age pack I can just register the code on Origin?

Trying to plan ahead here, does Bulletstorm come with a key for Origin or GFWL or something? Asking mostly because I'm looking to gift it rather than keep it.

[quote name='Psybuster']Trying to plan ahead here, does Bulletstorm come with a key for Origin or GFWL or something? Asking mostly because I'm looking to gift it rather than keep it.[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm can NOT be activated on Origin or Steam or the Game for Windows Marketplace. Gifting will be tricky.

Just got Dead Space 2 for free, thanks! As for the open slot in the coming weeks, I'm hoping for Darkspore again just because a buddy and I missed it last time. Don't care much for the single player campaign as much as the online co-op.

Agree that Amazon has been amazing and completely satisfied with the way communications have been going out. Recognizing that the "market" will be a big factor in determining weekly vs. daily, my preference would be 2-3 day deals, but would prefer daily over weekly.

My humble requests (I feel a bit bad even asking after how well Amazon has treated me the past few months).

Bring back Witcher 2 to the list- If the price point can be under $9.99 after coupon, I'd jump all over that

Spore price drop - I know it's not the greatest game, but I had a personal connection with the development and I'd like to get it for cheap. I checked the price tracker and it was $6.99 about a year ago, but it doesn't look like it's gone below $10 recently.

Random others I would love to see added to the eligible list (if they could be considered Best selling games of 2011):
Dawn of War II (Original or Gold)
King Arthur (or the collection)
Dungeons
Might & Magic: Heroes VI
Disciples III

Thanks again, Tony!

P.S. Resolved my issue with Dragon Age Origins Ultimate - There was a bad file in one of the .rars. Luckily I had the file from the version of Dragon Age I had before (I bought it at launch, but never got any dlc other than the free ones) so I put it in and everything is working great.

[quote name='BinaryTB']Bulletstorm can NOT be activated on Origin or Steam or the Game for Windows Marketplace. Gifting will be tricky.[/QUOTE]

Wait, it's an EA game made since 2008, why doesn't it activate on Origin?

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Bring back Witcher 2 to the list- If the price point can be under $9.99 after coupon, I'd jump all over that
[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree, I would wreck Witcher 2 at that price point, maybe even gift it to a friend.

Make the 19th a doozy, too; it's my birthday. Please? :p

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Wait, it's an EA game made since 2008, why doesn't it activate on Origin?[/QUOTE]

Someone else mentioned that he got Bulletstorm added to Origin through EA Support.

I regret not buying more games during December, I'm seriously lacking in the promo codes department

That being said, this is the possibly single greatest promotion I have ever witnessed. I have never seen such great customer service and customer-vendor social interaction.

Tony, no matter what you're making now, you definitely deserve a raise

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Wait, it's an EA game made since 2008, why doesn't it activate on Origin?[/QUOTE]

I think cause it's a Games for Windows Live title, but as posted above, somebody did get it added to their Origin account via their customer support.

Just got Dead Space 2 for free. Thanks Tony! I ran out of coupons, so I'll only get Dragon Age pack next week I think, still, pretty awesome sales all around, Amazon FTW. :D

[quote name='BinaryTB']I think cause it's a Games for Windows Live title, but as posted above, somebody did get it added to their Origin account via their customer support.[/QUOTE]

I was able to add it via TELEPHONE support. Origin chat support was worthless. At least on the phone you can clearly explain your situation and they can tell by the tone of your voice that you're not trying to rip them off. The phone rep even said that at the end of our call. Although if you want to go the online chat route, you could possibly take a screen shot of your amazon purchase page, and slap that on an image hosting site so that you can be ready to send them a link proving that you bought it.

Also... and this is very YMMV... They were not able to activate my copy of Crysis: Warhead, so they gave me a copy of Crysis 2 instead. Crysis 1 activated fine. Again, YMMV.

Thanks again Tony for all the great deals! Picked up Dead Space 2 today and planning on making 2 more purchases next week.

[quote name='BinaryTB']I think cause it's a Games for Windows Live title, but as posted above, somebody did get it added to their Origin account via their customer support.[/QUOTE]

This was not too long after Bulletstorm PC came out, I bought it from Amazon DL when it was like $14 or whatever.
I contacted EA support to try and activate it through Origin.
EA Support tried to activate Bulletstorm PC through Origin for me, but it just would NOT go through.
So, yeah - it did NOT go through for me...

Probably depends on who at EA support you wind up w/.
Not really a big deal for me, though... [shrug]

Remember this - Bulletstorm PC requires G4WL.

[quote name='houdinilogic']I'd love to see NBA 2k12 hit $9.99 sometime soon (and be eligible for the coupon :) )[/QUOTE]

YES YES YES!!!
That'd be REAL SWEEEEEET!!!

OK, now I have a big question: why can't amazon build something like steam or origin or desura --- so we could all have access to these games in one account and interact with gaming buddies? I'm tired of steam being the only game in town, so to speak... Their customer service is terrible...

[quote name='MysterD']YES YES YES!!!
That'd be REAL SWEEEEEET!!![/QUOTE]

It was 4.99$ for few days from dec 30 or so, but its not steam activate. :/

Sometimes it takes another try with Origin chat help. I got my Steam Bulletstorm activated on Origin (they even gave me the Limited Edition) and a friend of mine who got Bulletstorm from Amazon did the same thing, both were in second try. Me and my friend also got Crysis ME registered on Origin from the second try too. It only takes few minutes, so it is worth the try
Steam on the other hand took 12 days to transfer a game that was accidentally activated on the wrong account to the right one !

[quote name='Killbomb']Tony, any chance of matching Gamersgate on Mass Effect 2 for $4.99 and making it coupon eligible? :D[/QUOTE]

It is coupon eligible (not on the list anymore, but it is deducting 5 at the order confirmation screen). That is why I was begging for a PM at 8 this morning..haha...

[quote name='MrWhitey']It was 4.99$ for few days from dec 30 or so, but its not steam activate. :/[/QUOTE]

whaaaaaat? i knew that it wouldn't activate on steam, but i guess i missed it at $5. shoot.

any chance we'll see that price again sometime soon tony? ;)

Man, T-Money is making me kick myself for not taking advantage of getting more promo codes in December. I never, for the life of me, thought there would be anything good enough to warrant using the $5 codes on. I figured it'd be a bunch of $50 games, which is far above my price range for games. I'll know better next year!

[quote name='amundsjm']I've flipped around in the thread, but it's gotten pretty obscene, so I'll just ask.

Which games activate on steam (I saw someone mention Dead Space 2 did, so I guess that's answered)? I know Bulletstorm for example uses GFWL, so I'm not holding my breath that it will activate, but I'm more curious about Alice and Crysis 2.[/QUOTE]

This is a list of games that activate on Steam.

[quote name='Cantatus']Man, T-Money is making me kick myself for not taking advantage of getting more promo codes in December. I never, for the life of me, thought there would be anything good enough to warrant using the $5 codes on. I figured it'd be a bunch of $50 games, which is far above my price range for games. I'll know better next year![/QUOTE]

Agh! That makes two of us, I thought the same thing!!! :cry:

[quote name='MrWhitey']It was 4.99$ for few days from dec 30 or so, but its not steam activate. :/[/QUOTE]

How the hell did I miss that? :whistle2:x

EDIT:
OMG @ Dead Space 2 PC download at $5.
That's a steal for a GREAT game.
Especially if you have a $5 off coupon (FREE!!!)

Tony, I've said it before but I want to tell you again - you are an asset to your company. Your enthusiasm for your products, your attention to your customer base, your ability to problem solve and provide support. . . I really believe you go above and beyond, and I thank you for it. Resolving issues, listening to feedback, answering questions, most of all treating us like we are intelligent, reasonable people (even when we sometimes aren't). It inspires loyalty that makes me want to buy from you even when I'm on the fence about a game. Let me put it this way: I am nowhere near running out of holiday promo codes and I think I'll end up using them all anyway. Just thank you.

That's really all I wanted to say. Seriously, is there some way we can get a hold of your boss to brag on you? You absolutely deserve it.

[quote name='jazyje']How long is DEAD SPACE 2 deal good for??? It's not a daily deal, is it?[/QUOTE]
They are price matching steam so I would assume it's for the weekend, but not sure though.

I own A LOT of games...but man, sometimes the deals Tony and Amazon have come up w/ have even shocked me.
I recently bought Alice: Madness Returns [retail box on DVD disc] for $8 from Best Buy shipped to my house during the holidays, yet Amazon has a killer deal on it next week where those with $5 coupons can get it for a measly $2.
I started Alice: MR last nite, I'm over an hour into it - while the game itself is good, the art design is just GORGEOUS and worth seeing for next week's price of admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back