Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pajama_Man']Hey Tony, with all these great game deals I'd love it too if we can get some good PC hardware deals so we can play all the games we're buying!

I personally am looking for a new gaming graphics card right now and with the release of the AMD/ATI 79xx series I'd love to see some "blow-out" deals on the "older" cards on Amazon (I'm currently running 2x 8800GT in SLI).

I hope you can pass this along! Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I actually don't work in that group, but we collaborate often. To be honest, you're more likely to see a "Buy this graphics card/keyboard/mouse/headset and get $$ towards video games" promotion from my end than a straight "This card is really cheap" promotion.

I'll talk to some of my counterparts on the hardware team though and ask them to pass me over killer deals when they have them so I can let you guys know

[quote name='tominater12']Tony is there a chance that we will see AC:R eligible for the $5 coupon?[/QUOTE]

Don't have an announcement on this just yet, to give you some insight on the process. There were several games after holiday that were "on the bubble" of the bestsellers list in terms of how many units we moved, we're backing into a weighted average based on when they were released though and still figuring out how the math should look there.

[quote name='jazyje']OK, so tomorrow is the Dragon Age Bundle day.. I already own Dragon Age Origins (only) -- how do I get the rest of the bundle? Do I have to buy the whole thing??[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you'd have to buy the whole bundle...bear in mind though that you're paying $11.99 ($6.99 with coupon), for Origins + all DLC and Dragon Age 2.

I tried out the Anno 2070 demo and am absolutely down for using my last code on it. I hope it goes on sale as previously hinted so that I can lay down the code on it and use my Amazon gift card credit for the rest.

[quote name='dreadful']Nice deal was going to get Alice, but then I would have to use Origins.[/QUOTE]

I too was a Steam snob.....I broke down and started using Origin today because of Alice...got Bulletstorm, Dead Space 2 and Shank activated in there now. Plan on picking up the DAO bundle tomorrow and Crysis 2 later in the week.

[quote name='sunghost']I doubt that's the problem, a lot of EA games purchased on Steam will activate on Origin. I managed to activate Alice Madness Returns, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, and Shank on Origin. All of those keys came from Steam..[/QUOTE]

Burnout: Paradise - The Ultimate Box and Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edtion, both of which I bought from Steam, did register up on Origin just fine.

[quote name='FQRizzo']Downloaded Dead Space 2 on Amazon and the activation key keeps coming back as invalid. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to activate it on Origin? It shouldn't come up as invalid. I would recommend contacting Amazon's customer support, or if that fails.. Origin's customer support.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Ok do you have to use Origin on Dragon Age 2 or not? I got a friend who hates Origin to death but he would be interested in Dragon Age 2.[/QUOTE]
If you're doing digital downloads of any modern EA games, you're likely going to use Origin to DL the game.

It's just easiest to take your key and register it on Origin. With the way Origin now works, you can basically back-up your game folder as is for a back-up, if need be [to DVD's, BR's, etc] - since the INSTALLER folder and files are w/in the game directory itself. Very nice streamlining job here.

You can run DA2 w/out running Origin program in the background.
BF3 and the upcoming ME3 do require you to run Origin to actually run the game PERIOD.

[quote name='FQRizzo']Downloaded Dead Space 2 on Amazon and the activation key keeps coming back as invalid. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?[/QUOTE]
I suppose you're activating it in Origin or did you download it through the Amazon downloader? Maybe Tony or the EA customer service can help, I recall some people having trouble with Crysis 2 and Dragon Age, IIRC.

Same thing happened to me, I contacted EA customer support and they gave me another key.

[quote name='thegreatest']Do any of the games on that list activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

RTFFP, there's a link there that lists most of the retail game keys that activate on Steam.

My Alice key is not activating on Origin, what's up with all this EA - Origin activation issues? It's a hit or miss! For sure this is not an Amazon issue, since we have other users who can't activate different EA games that are bought from other stores as well.

Any word on that credit that was suppose to come for crysis me from a couple of weeks back?

And any update on Vietnam dlc being included on the battlefield Bad Company day?

[quote name='DropZite']My Alice key is not activating on Origin, what's up with all this EA - Origin activation issues? It's a hit or miss! For sure this is not an Amazon issue, since we have other users who can't activate different EA games that are bought from other stores as well.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing EA supplied Amazon with an invalid/duplicate key. Someone mentioned that they received an invalid Mass Effect key after purchasing it on Steam which is also odd.. so it might be an EA issue.

[quote name='wolve']RTFFP, there's a link there that lists most of the retail game keys that activate on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Calm down, the guy was only asking a question. You may also want to RTFFP since it also say "NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread".

[quote name='wolve']RTFFP, there's a link there that lists most of the retail game keys that activate on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Calm down, the guy was only asking a question. You may also want to RTFFP since it also say "NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread".

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I too was a Steam snob.....I broke down and started using Origin today because of Alice...got Bulletstorm, Dead Space 2 and Shank activated in there now. Plan on picking up the DAO bundle tomorrow and Crysis 2 later in the week.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say I'm a Steam snob it's just with Steam I know I'm giving my money to a company I trust and has good CS. With Origins I can't say that so I choose not to shop with them, but with all the deals going on I understand how their gaining customers.

[quote name='dreadful']Calm down, the guy was only asking a question. You may also want to RTFFP since it also say "NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread".

I wouldn't say I'm a Steam snob it's just with Steam I know I'm giving my money to a company I trust and has good CS. With Origins I can't say that so I choose not to shop with them, but with all the deals going on I understand how their gaining customers.[/QUOTE]

I would say Origin's customer support does have some significant advantages over Steam.. like their live chat, which is much faster than having Steam's CS respond to you.

[quote name='MysterD']If you're doing digital downloads of any modern EA games, you're likely going to use Origin to DL the game.

It's just easiest to take your key and register it on Origin. With the way Origin now works, you can basically back-up your game folder as is for a back-up, if need be [to DVD's, BR's, etc] - since the INSTALLER folder and files are w/in the game directory itself. Very nice streamlining job here.

You can run DA2 w/out running Origin program in the background.
BF3 and the upcoming ME3 do require you to run Origin to actually run the game PERIOD.[/QUOTE]
See I use Origin and I have no problem with it (except they need to list the damn hours played of a game). My one friend hates Origin with a passion but might be interested in the Dragon Age 2 deal which is why I asked.

Used a coupon, registered it on Origin, no issues. Been waiting for this game for a while - glad I held off during the Steam sale! Though, I must admit, Amazon is starting to trump even Steam.

Dragon Age pack is up for windows. Unfortunately the mac one says 11.99 on the DOTD page, but when you try to click it, the page is still at 49.99

Edit: Deal is up for both OS's

Sweeet Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition and Dragon Age 2, both for $6.99 is such a sweet deal. They both activated properly on Origin as well, no hassle.

edit: Have not tried activating the DLC as its going to take a bit to download the games but I assume it should activate easily in-game.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Does the entire Dragon Age bundle register on Origin? I would imagine so correct?[/QUOTE]

Both games register on Origin, I'm looking at them in my Origin Inventory as we speak.

P.S. To everyone else, I will respond to your questions in depth tomorrow, 12:40AM here time for bed :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Both games register on Origin, I'm looking at them in my Origin Inventory as we speak.

P.S. To everyone else, I will respond to your questions in depth tomorrow, 12:40AM here time for bed :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

I was waiting to grab DA:O on Steam if it would drop to $10 ever, but if I can grab that plus DA2 (despite it sucking ass in comparison to one) it looks like I will have to start using Origin more. Before I only loaded it up to play BF3 but with Amazon having such awesome deals over Steam lately, it looks like that is going to change!

Is this the best price for DA combo pack? I want in on this and would've bought with no hesitation if I had a promo code. I just don't want to buy it now, then a month or two down it goes even cheaper.

[quote name='jokoloko']Is this the best price for DA combo pack? I want in on this and would've bought with no hesitation if I had a promo code. I just don't want to buy it now, then a month or two down it goes even cheaper.[/QUOTE]

buy it now. if you are wanting this game, chances are you are not going to beat this price for a loooong time.

for you guys attempting to register older games on origin - don't forget it helps if you have created a pogo.com account, as that site apparently still uses legacy EA profiles and allows a loophole for their customer service when activating EA games on origin.

I've added BF2, Crysis 1 and Mass Effect to my origin account that way and it takes 3-4 minutes tops with EA live chat support

Ok I have an update on the DLC. You must redeem the DLC code through http://social.bioware.com/redeem_code.php and it says that it could take up to an hour for the game to show that you have the content. (Also your password can not have a special character like "#" or you will not be able to log in unless you change your password and remove all special characters)

[quote name='tominater12']Ok I have an update on the DLC. You must redeem the DLC code through http://social.bioware.com/redeem_code.php and it says that it could take up to an hour for the game to show that you have the content. (Also your password can not have a special character like "#" or you will not be able to log in unless you change your password and remove all special characters)[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up, i probably would have passed on this one and saved coupons for another day had i realized how many companies had their fingers dipped in this pot

[quote name='akuma77']how to register dlc on origin?? it says it cannot do it[/QUOTE]

look up two posts :) also, you can try to register the dlc in-game

I am still debating whether to get DA bundle for $6.99 and waste a coupon coz I already have DA 2 or not

Anyway I have Dirt 3 and Deus Ex HR Steam keys and willing to trade one of them for only DA Origins Ultimate. PM me if interested
smile.gif

Can anyone who already got the deal tell me if there are 3 separate keys for Dragon Age -- for original, for DLCs, and for DA2? I already own DA original, so if I buy this bundle, I'd like to at least have the extra key for that game.....

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I'm on the fence about this one. All I want is DA2...anyone got anything they want to trade for DAO Ultimate?[/QUOTE]

well , I have a 5$ off Bestsellers code I'm willing to trade for it.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I'm on the fence about this one. All I want is DA2...anyone got anything they want to trade for DAO Ultimate?[/QUOTE]

how does a 2 day xbox live pass sound ;)

[quote name='konzen30']anyone would like to trade their $5 coupon for my 1 month xbox live gold? :([/QUOTE]

let me know if you get a taker lol, i'm done with xbox and still have a 1 month prepaid gold code to be used

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back