Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DropZite']I don't know why but live chat is not available for me on PC Download orders.[/QUOTE]

I think it's only available for kindle.

[quote name='DropZite']I don't know why but live chat is not available for me on PC Download orders.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='InfenroIII']I think it's only available for kindle.[/QUOTE]

You can select a non Digital Download order and then just explain to the chat rep your issue, make sure to provide them with the order id once you're chatting though.

[quote name='Darkon_X']OK so what code or what do I need to do to get Shogun for 9.99?

Sorry about the n00bness[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Amazon gave out codes during November and December for buying certain downloadable games.

The only way to get one now is to trade with someone who has extras. People post offers from time to time in this thread. If you are willing to offer something you should be able to get one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='h4mx0r']Is it just me or is Shogun 2 listed at ~$25ish right now?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Not just you, bet there's a glitch somewhere and Tony will have to send in a call for a fix[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay here guys. The game is now priced correctly and ready to purchase. Thanks for your patience! Happy Gaming :).

Cheers,
Tony

If anyone has an extra promotion code and is feeling especially generous :D I'd really appreciate just 1. I missed Shogun 2 early this month and ended using my last promotion on Crysis. I don't think i have much to give in return, just lame 33% off Valve coupon on steam :/

Either way this has been the craziest few months in hording PC games for my first gaming/custom PC :bouncy:

I have a $5 off code I'm not going to use. I was hoping for Dead Island to go back down.
If someone wants it I'll trade for a cheap Steam game or DLC for PS3 games.

Great Deal on Sonic. If anyone is missing a coupon and wants Shogun, let me know. I have a spare code for Shogun 2, Empire, and Napoleon.

[quote name='pROvIs']Great Deal on Sonic. If anyone is missing a coupon and wants Shogun, let me know. I have a spare code for Shogun 2, Empire, and Napoleon.[/QUOTE]

What are you asking for them?

anyone got that email about a sale on 24th..something about gold box, what is it? also, any chance of a sale on the battlefield 3 dlc?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry for the delay here guys. The game is now priced correctly and ready to purchase. Thanks for your patience! Happy Gaming :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hi Tony,

I couldn't check complete the check out for Sonic Generations. I spoke with a customer service tech and they confirmed there was a problem on their end. (It repeatedly asks for a credit card and will not complete the transaction.) Any chance it will stay on sale another day?

[quote name='solsovly'] Any chance it will stay on sale another day?[/QUOTE]

According to the OP, Sonic Generations is on sale through 1/28.

[quote name='Larce80']anyone got that email about a sale on 24th..something about gold box, what is it? also, any chance of a sale on the battlefield 3 dlc?[/QUOTE]

Those are physical retail games/accessories, vast majority of them being for consoles at that

Sonic Generations for $10. I probably need to buy that for my friend.

But... I only have one code left. What will happen if the last sale is dynamite?!

[quote name='bwrobins']Tony,

Have you considered Mafia II?[/QUOTE]

You mean for a promotion? We have, but we did this over holiday and, based on the results, decided our best bet for promotions was elsewhere.

[quote name='solsovly']Hi Tony,

I couldn't check complete the check out for Sonic Generations. I spoke with a customer service tech and they confirmed there was a problem on their end. (It repeatedly asks for a credit card and will not complete the transaction.) Any chance it will stay on sale another day?[/QUOTE]

Did this get resolved? Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm not sure what would have happened there.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Sonic Generations for $10. I probably need to buy that for my friend.

But... I only have one code left. What will happen if the last sale is dynamite?![/QUOTE]

FYI, the sales I have announced are all we have locked in for sure right now, that's why I put them out there so far in advance.

[quote name='pinkgun']Tony seems very busy these days :p[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if this is positive or negative. If negative, I'm really sorry, definitely not trying to seem out of touch. I've been trying to answer questions a couple of times a day and have been taking PMs daily.

If positive...thanks :)

[quote name='MysterD']Is there going to be a Daily Deal for 1/23?[/QUOTE]

We were concerned about that issue we had with prices flipping so we shuffled around today's promotion (Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box), it will now run on the 25th with NFS Hot Pursuit but is not coupon eligible.

fyi - anyone who likes racing games, burnout paradise is going to be a steal - i can't praise this game enough - i own it for the xbox 360, playstation 3, retail pc, origin, and steam - i use a wireless xbox controller to play, my girlfriend plays with me - there are SO many ways to enjoy yourself in this title - freestyle, racing, jumping, crashing, beating times....the ONLY thing that makes me sad is that criterion shut down their servers so you can't use the awesome DLC that i used to have. Criterion, if you are reading this - PLEASE give me back the delorean and general lee and ghostbusters wagon and knight rider car :(

[quote name='kwirl']fyi - anyone who likes racing games, burnout paradise is going to be a steal - i can't praise this game enough - i own it for the xbox 360, playstation 3, retail pc, origin, and steam - i use a wireless xbox controller to play, my girlfriend plays with me - there are SO many ways to enjoy yourself in this title - freestyle, racing, jumping, crashing, beating times....the ONLY thing that makes me sad is that criterion shut down their servers so you can't use the awesome DLC that i used to have. Criterion, if you are reading this - PLEASE give me back the delorean and general lee and ghostbusters wagon and knight rider car :([/QUOTE]

Sadly Criterion never released to Big Surf Island DLC for PC as well :(

There is plenty of content in just the base game alone though.

I think it would be neat to have a amazon gold box direct download event. Pc games rarely get the gold box treatment and i don't think I've ever seen a DD goldbox

[quote name='kwirl']fyi - anyone who likes racing games, burnout paradise is going to be a steal - i can't praise this game enough - i own it for the xbox 360, playstation 3, retail pc, origin, and steam - i use a wireless xbox controller to play, my girlfriend plays with me - there are SO many ways to enjoy yourself in this title - freestyle, racing, jumping, crashing, beating times....the ONLY thing that makes me sad is that criterion shut down their servers so you can't use the awesome DLC that i used to have. Criterion, if you are reading this - PLEASE give me back the delorean and general lee and ghostbusters wagon and knight rider car :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Sadly Criterion never released to Big Surf Island DLC for PC as well :(

There is plenty of content in just the base game alone though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I'll grab NSF with the coupon. Passing on burnout though. If it was 5 or less I'd have bit[/QUOTE]

FYI, I made a mistake earlier when I quoted the $8.99 price point for Burnout. We'll actually be at $4.99. Sorry for the mistake.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI, I made a mistake earlier when I quoted the $8.99 price point for Burnout. We'll actually be at $4.99. Sorry for the mistake.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

4.99 I'm in!!

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I'll grab NSF with the coupon. Passing on burnout though. If it was 5 or less I'd have bit[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']4.99 I'm in!![/QUOTE]

I'll most likely be trading a Burnout Paradise Origin key for NFSHP if anyone's interested in that. Would save you $1? lol.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI, I made a mistake earlier when I quoted the $8.99 price point for Burnout. We'll actually be at $4.99. Sorry for the mistake.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

If you don't get this game for $4.99 you are crazy. I am not a racing fan by any means but this game is a blast. I played it for hours and it looks great with all the graphics maxed out if your computer can handle it.

Anyone still interested in those $5 coupons?

Unless Tony can tell me that Space Marine (w/ coupon) will be the same price as Green Man Gaming I have virtually no use for it.

[quote name='sunghost']I'll most likely be trading a Burnout Paradise Origin key for NFSHP if anyone's interested in that. Would save you $1? lol.[/QUOTE]

I'd help you out but I'm using the last of my codes on darkspore

[quote name='fmz65']Anyone still interested in those $5 coupons?

Unless Tony can tell me that Space Marine (w/ coupon) will be the same price as Green Man Gaming I have virtually no use for it.[/QUOTE]

Are you offering your last coupon? If so, I'll take it.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
We were concerned about that issue we had with prices flipping so we shuffled around today's promotion (Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box), it will now run on the 25th with NFS Hot Pursuit but is not coupon eligible.[/QUOTE]

Bah, I already own both Burnout: Paradise and NFS: Hot Pursuit...
I buy too many games.

Still, 4 of those $5 off BSO 2011 (Best Sellers Of 2011) coupons looming...
C'mon, Amazon...give me some games that I really want on sale! :p

[quote name='fmz65']Anyone still interested in those $5 coupons?

Unless Tony can tell me that Space Marine (w/ coupon) will be the same price as Green Man Gaming I have virtually no use for it.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that he had said they won't be matching that price. He used the word "insane" I believe to describe the GMG price.

[quote name='solsovly']Hi Tony,

I couldn't check complete the check out for Sonic Generations. I spoke with a customer service tech and they confirmed there was a problem on their end. (It repeatedly asks for a credit card and will not complete the transaction.) Any chance it will stay on sale another day?[/QUOTE]

I figured out the problem. You can forward this to your techs if this will be useful.
1) I recently moved. My billing address is still my old location. However, I deleted that address from my shipping locations.
2) When checking out, the correct billing address would appear. When attempting to check out, I would be stuck in the loop of filling out the credit card information and going back to the check out screen.
3) To resolve, I went into my account, edited the billing address (did not change, I essentially just re-entered it)
4) Bought a game successfully :)
Looks like there's an issue when deleting a shipping address that is also a billing address. My case is probably unique since I had no plans to change the billing address.

[quote name='MysterD']Mirror's Edge PC download = $4.99 on GameStop PC App.
I really liked that game.
My Retail DVD Copy registered on Origin, BTW.
I'm still hoping DICE makes Mirror's Edge 2 one day...

EDIT:
Mass Effect 2 PC download = $9.99 on GameStop PC App.
Again, another awesome game.
And yes - my retail copy on DVD did register up on Origin.

I wonder if PC gamers here are looking for these AND if Amazon wanted to match it for them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I'd pick it up for 5 bucks if Amazon matches.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Pricing should flip in a bit, keep checking back.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony, I have a question about the Sims 3 Deluxe pack coming up on the 28th.

First off, I assume that there will be keys which will allow activation on Origin, correct? If that is so, does the Sims 3 Deluxe (which contains both the base game as well as Ambitions) come with separate keys for each part? I already own the Sims 3 base game on origin so I have no interest in that part of the deluxe pack. But if there are separate keys for each part of the deluxe pack, then I might be able to organize a group buy with somebody who only wants the base game.

Or perhaps you could just put all the Sims 3 DLC on sale so I could buy it without having to go through all of that.

Wow. That was quick!

Thanks Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the heads up! Pricing should flip in a bit, keep checking back.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The End']Hey Tony, I have a question about the Sims 3 Deluxe pack coming up on the 28th.

First off, I assume that there will be keys which will allow activation on Origin, correct? If that is so, does the Sims 3 Deluxe (which contains both the base game as well as Ambitions) come with separate keys for each part? I already own the Sims 3 base game on origin so I have no interest in that part of the deluxe pack. But if there are separate keys for each part of the deluxe pack, then I might be able to organize a group buy with somebody who only wants the base game.

Or perhaps you could just put all the Sims 3 DLC on sale so I could buy it without having to go through all of that.[/QUOTE]

You can activate SIMS3 on Origin, but you have to register the game via www.thesims3.com using your origin account info. If you try to register directly in origin it will tell you to go to www.thesims3.com

I'm giving one of you lucky fellows a COUPON!
I'm looking for anyone who has any steam games or $1,000,000...anything you feel is appropriate =P
PM ME

Edit: Coupon taken!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the heads up! Pricing should flip in a bit, keep checking back.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Can we use our coupons on either game?

[quote name='jsunjones']You can activate SIMS3 on Origin, but you have to register the game via www.thesims3.com using your origin account info. If you try to register directly in origin it will tell you to go to www.thesims3.com[/QUOTE]

I appreciate you taking the time to explain the activation process, but I've already activated a couple of Sims 3 games/DLC on Origin that I bought over on Steam. So I know the procedure. What I really want to know is if the Sims 3 deluxe pack comes with separate keys so I can activate the Ambitions DLC while selling the base game key to somebody who might want it.

Thanks anyway.

Hey Tony,
I am posting this here because I don't know who to contact Amazon on this matter. I had used a $5 promo code on Sonic Generations and when I checked out, my credit card was denied, because I forgot to use my new one. Then, Sonic Generations was removed from my cart. I then put it back into my cart, applied the code, and it said the code was already used even though I was not able to purchase with that code. I then had to use my other $5 promo code for Sonic Generations. I was wondering if I could somehow be redeemed for my code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back