Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning to all, Burnout Paradise is quite broken on pc. You can not have any screen capture services running (and in some cases installed on the computer) or the game will not boot. (examples are xsplit). The online for the game is also broken with the only way to play online is to go through the hassle of registering through old EA sport sites and/or trying to create a new EA account in Paradise (with your credentials) so the servers will let you log in. It is different for everyone. On top of this the online is pretty much dead. Finally the dlc for the game (which has in my opinion some of the most fun cars in the game) is actually locked out and there is no way to obtain it on pc. If you can look past all of these issues the game is fun, just not nearly as good as the console version.

[quote name='jazyje']Does NFS: Hot Pursuit activate on Origin or Steam? Or need to play it as a stand alone?[/QUOTE]

I bought a copy and it activates flawlessly on Origin.

Picked up Burnout Paradise and Hot Pursuit and that's the end of my coupons.
I have to say thanks for a great promotion Tony. I never expected the games of 2011 sale to be this good.

Anyone know if Arma 2 Combined Operations activates on Steam? I don't see it on the list, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm also gonna pick up BF3 the 28th. Waiting on UPS to deliver my computer parts so I can finally build an awesome desktop. This day will never end.

Ok so question for you guys. So I have Kindgoms of Amalur preordered through Digital Download. Now if I were to get a Amazon gift card (might get one from Best Buy with some credit if I trade some games in), would I be able to use that credit on my KOA preorder without canceling my preorder. Also what steps would I need to take to do so if possible?

If not can I cancel my preorder and then re pay it off with credit? I really want to use an Amazon GC if possible for this.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Ok so question for you guys. So I have Kindgoms of Amalur preordered through Digital Download. Now if I were to get a Amazon gift card (might get one from Best Buy with some credit if I trade some games in), would I be able to use that credit on my KOA preorder without canceling my preorder. Also what steps would I need to take to do so if possible?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Typically it's whatever payment method you had at the time or the order.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Ok so question for you guys. So I have Kindgoms of Amalur preordered through Digital Download. Now if I were to get a Amazon gift card (might get one from Best Buy with some credit if I trade some games in), would I be able to use that credit on my KOA preorder without canceling my preorder. Also what steps would I need to take to do so if possible?

If not can I cancel my preorder and then re pay it off with credit? I really want to use an Amazon GC if possible for this.[/QUOTE]

You could contact CS and try to have them apply the GC. Honestly though, you're better off just cancelling and re-ordering with the GC, as there is no money down and no penalty for cancelling.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='tominater12']Warning to all, Burnout Paradise is quite broken on pc. You can not have any screen capture services running (and in some cases installed on the computer) or the game will not boot. (examples are xsplit). The online for the game is also broken with the only way to play online is to go through the hassle of registering through old EA sport sites and/or trying to create a new EA account in Paradise (with your credentials) so the servers will let you log in. It is different for everyone. On top of this the online is pretty much dead. Finally the dlc for the game (which has in my opinion some of the most fun cars in the game) is actually locked out and there is no way to obtain it on pc. If you can look past all of these issues the game is fun, just not nearly as good as the console version.[/QUOTE]

The DLC that is included in the Ultimate Box is locked out? Can someone else confirm this?

[quote name='soopermv']The DLC that is included in the Ultimate Box is locked out? Can someone else confirm this?[/QUOTE]

as i mentioned earlier in the thread, this is accurate. i have burnout paradise on every platform it was released - if you did not purchase and download dlc content while the criterion store was still open years ago, then there is no way that i have found to get that content on the pc :(

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You could contact CS and try to have them apply the GC. Honestly though, you're better off just cancelling and re-ordering with the GC, as there is no money down and no penalty for cancelling.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Oh that works. I was just making sure I can pay with Gift Cards. I didn't expect that so many games are coming out this month I want so I gotta start trading games in :lol:

Sigh. So Burnout on the PC doesn't have the Toy Cars/Special cars like the Delorean or the island DLC?
And the stuff that comes in the pack are just the free updates and the Party mode DLC?

That's such a shame.

Awesome deal!
happy.gif

I have 5 promo codes left (I've been buying every game I'm even remotely interested in and still left with this many). PM me with trade offers. Who knows, I may be feeling generous and ask for nothing in return :)

[quote name='soopermv']The DLC that is included in the Ultimate Box is locked out? Can someone else confirm this?[/QUOTE]

No the DLC that comes with the Ultimate Box is included, it is just that the Ultimate Box does not include toy cars, legendary cars, and everything else on the store. Also sadly both the island and cops and robbers were never actually released on PC.

Tony I'm guessing Space Marine isn't going to see a sale at all? It seems as though it hasn't moved/no announcements are imminent.

[quote name='fmz65']Tony I'm guessing Space Marine isn't going to see a sale at all? It seems as though it hasn't moved/no announcements are imminent.[/QUOTE]

You're correct. I'd hoped to be able to put something together on it, but was unable to drive it to fruition. Apologies, I know you've asked this a couple of times and I thought I'd answered it.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='tominater12']No the DLC that comes with the Ultimate Box is included, it is just that the Ultimate Box does not include toy cars, legendary cars, and everything else on the store. Also sadly both the island and cops and robbers were never actually released on PC.[/QUOTE]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burnout-Paradise-DLC/175633945876280

so yeah, i made a facebook page seeing if i can get some community support motivating criterion to release the DLC as a patch on the third anniversary of the release of burnout paradise on the pc.

if you guys could 'like' the page, or spread the word, maybe after we get some support we could have tony pass this on to them :) first we gotta do our part i guess

[quote name='kwirl']https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burnout-Paradise-DLC/175633945876280

so yeah, i made a facebook page seeing if i can get some community support motivating criterion to release the DLC as a patch on the third anniversary of the release of burnout paradise on the pc.

if you guys could 'like' the page, or spread the word, maybe after we get some support we could have tony pass this on to them :) first we gotta do our part i guess[/QUOTE]

Liked and shared.

[quote name='fmz65']Tony I'm guessing Space Marine isn't going to see a sale at all? It seems as though it hasn't moved/no announcements are imminent.[/QUOTE]
Gamersgate has a crazy Warhammer sale on EVERYTHING Warhammer - from Dawn of War series to Space Marine from NOW to the ENTIRE WEEKEND.
I don't know if Amazon would match any of those deals - since there are A LOT of them AND ESPECIALLY since Gamersgate is an International website. Amazon often don't match International deals.
Thought I'd mention it, since Amazon might want to compete anyways, match or beating these deals. ;)

[quote name='MysterD']Liked and shared.[/QUOTE]

thanks, i'll see how much response this gets, feel free to post anything you like or invite people or post links on the forums - i LOVED burnout paradise, and i think it isn't too much to ask criterion to show a bit of love back to those of us still devoted to the title, especially if they ever plan on releasing a follow up :p

anyone know any reasons they would NOT want to release the dlc to people still buying the game?

[quote name='kwirl']anyone know any reasons they would NOT want to release the dlc to people still buying the game?[/QUOTE]

Well, besides the obvious point that it would probably cost the money to port it to PC? I mean, those sort of things don't just happen. They gotta pay people to do the work of porting it over.

Up to now, they obviously felt that it wasn't worth it. Perhaps you guys will change their mind though. I personally don't care, but I wish you guys good luck with that.

[quote name='kwirl']thanks, i'll see how much response this gets, feel free to post anything you like or invite people or post links on the forums - i LOVED burnout paradise, and i think it isn't too much to ask criterion to show a bit of love back to those of us still devoted to the title, especially if they ever plan on releasing a follow up :p

anyone know any reasons they would NOT want to release the dlc to people still buying the game?[/QUOTE]

B/c it'll cost time, money, and resources to port it over to the PC and test it, that's why.
The game is old, so - will people actually buy this stuff?

Personally, as a gamer and fan, I'd still love to see all of that extra DLC released on the PC - even if it's sold as pay-DLC.
All that ever matters to me - ALL content comes to the EVERY version.

Is there a difference in US vs UK vs German edition of Medal of Honor -- when I try activating it on Origin, it gives me all those options....

[quote name='jazyje']Is there a difference in US vs UK vs German edition of Medal of Honor -- when I try activating it on Origin, it gives me all those options....[/QUOTE]

Well I'm trying to decide if the version that has all the European countries listed (UK Russia Germany etc) is better than the US version...

[quote name='MysterD']B/c it'll cost time, money, and resources to port it over to the PC and test it, that's why.
The game is old, so - will people actually buy this stuff?

Personally, as a gamer and fan, I'd still love to see all of that extra DLC released on the PC - even if it's sold as pay-DLC.
All that ever matters to me - ALL content comes to the EVERY version.[/QUOTE]

i don't recall that the burnout store never worked on the pc, i'm talking about re-releasing the stuff that they already had for the game. even so, i guess i have to assume that the need for speed franchise is going to be the focus of criterion moving forward, which is a shame because i thought burnout paradise had distinguished itself as a gameplay model worth sustaining.

i still say that it would be in the company's interests to invest the time and labor into doing this because it would greatly increase the active base of the game, hell they could EASILY pay for the costs required simply by adding in-game billboards. i would love to see the billboards replaced with perhaps MONSTER energy drink logos that i could destroy with my car for example. hell, let monster foot the bill and put a giant splash screen on the patch update saying MONSTER paid for this, and it would be an 'everyone wins' arrangement.

Hi Tony,

I've gone from 'gotta have that box to put on my shelf' to a dozen amazon downloads in about a month's time - all because of here and the deals you've given us; thank you.

any plans to match witcher for $5 @ gamersgate? that'll save using a coupon for something else.

thank you!

[quote name='kwirl']i don't recall that the burnout store never worked on the pc, i'm talking about re-releasing the stuff that they already had for the game. even so, i guess i have to assume that the need for speed franchise is going to be the focus of criterion moving forward, which is a shame because i thought burnout paradise had distinguished itself as a gameplay model worth sustaining.

i still say that it would be in the company's interests to invest the time and labor into doing this because it would greatly increase the active base of the game, hell they could EASILY pay for the costs required simply by adding in-game billboards. i would love to see the billboards replaced with perhaps MONSTER energy drink logos that i could destroy with my car for example. hell, let monster foot the bill and put a giant splash screen on the patch update saying MONSTER paid for this, and it would be an 'everyone wins' arrangement.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, though I doubt it will ever happen.

well i figure it can't hurt to ask - does anyone have an extra coupon they aren't gonna use? all i've got to offer is the game 'tiny bang story' on steam, its a 10 dollar game but meh :p i had another coupon code that someone traded me but it turns out they wanted to use it, too :(

[quote name='eikys']Any plans to PM GMG on Skyrim? I imagine this will be Steam's weekend deal due to the new patch, if that's any incentive :)[/QUOTE]

One they don't match gmg. Two they don't carry skyrim.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Does Spore activate in Origin? I know its close as far as its release date....I read that it did activate via EADM at one point...[/QUOTE]

Spore seems to have issues activating (even through the entitlement site). Darkspore activated without issue.

[quote name='eikys']Any plans to PM GMG on Skyrim? I imagine this will be Steam's weekend deal due to the new patch, if that's any incentive :)[/QUOTE]

oooo if steam did this i could use my skyrim coupon with it! yay cheap!

Just a follow up on Spore, if you contact EA, they seem to be able to activate it on their end. It doesn't actually give me an error in Origin. It just takes me right back to the Redeem Product Key screen without any message.

[quote name='bx1018']Just a follow up on Spore, if you contact EA, they seem to be able to activate it on their end. It doesn't actually give me an error in Origin. It just takes me right back to the Redeem Product Key screen without any message.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it might be one of those ymmv if they will activate or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back