Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kwirl']anyone else following the KOA DLC/DRM comments from their studio head? boy, talk about a can of worms[/QUOTE]

Day one dlc? Doesnt really effect pc gamers because you can't buy pc games used normally. But to sell an online pass for a single player game...kinda messed up.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Day one dlc? Doesnt really effect pc gamers because you can't buy pc games used normally. But to sell an online pass for a single player game...kinda messed up.[/QUOTE]

EA: Leading the Way!

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
Any word yet on if KOA: Reckoning PC download comes w/ House of Valor DLC...or not?

EDIT:
About Risen PC download - you guys really should post somewhere that on the game's page that this version is now DRM-FREE.
That should help you guys make some sales, since I'm sure many avoided Risen PC b/c it contains that bloody Tages online activation check. ;)
Heck - any time a game is DRM-FREE and you guys at Amazon know it, that should be posted on your game's page for the PC download version.[/QUOTE]

Hey there,

The answer here is "yes" you'll get House of Valor with your Amazon PC Download version of Kingdoms of Amalur, it will be available when you activate the game on Origin.

Cheers,
Tony

I never though I would move away from Steam but I've now purchased 8-10 games on Amazon, pretty awesome, thanks for the great deals Tony =)

Also:
I got Nation Red on Steam for a $5 off coupon code if anyone wants to trade please PM me.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']bumpdated with new Duke Nukem Forever information[/QUOTE]

PC or Mac ?

What about DNF DLCs ? ;)

Guys, if any body is interested in Orcs Must Die Steam key I would trade it for games from Amagon deals tomorrow. PM me if interested

Tony I fucking love you right about now with the Kingdoms of Amalur prerelease.

Is that going to be redeemable on Origin the second it gets prereleased? I am just being sure, because that's where I want to download my game from.

I am curious to know if all non Steam copies require Origin Activation or not.

[quote name='Psybuster']Officially it's for Mac but since it's a Steamworks game it'll give you access to both Mac and PC versions anyway once you redeem it on Steam.[/QUOTE]

can anyone confirm this?

EDIT: said screw it and tried. It registered and is downloading on my Win7 pc. Thanks Psybuster for the heads up.

Yeah. DNF happens to be steamplay (mac and pc for the same key).

Not all steamplay steamworks games sold on amazon happen to be steamplay, though. Made that mistake with Civ 5. :(

If you bought PC Civ V from Amazon at some point hoping to play it on your Mac with Steam, you can do that now. I had a couple back-and-forths with Steam support after I registered the key from Amazon. The game wouldn't show at all on my Mac (not even in All Games list). Now the Mac version shows and I am installing it now. Not sure if that was special for me since I brought up the issue but check your library if you were hoping to play Civ V on your Mac!

(I have a proper gaming PC but I wanted to be able to play Civ V on my MacBook while on the go!)

[quote name='AlexIW']The 5$ coupons expire at the end of the month, right?[/QUOTE]

That's what the coupon e-mail sand people have been saying for weeks, so yeah.

[quote name='kwirl']only the duke nuke'em for mac is 5 dollars, not pc, right?[/QUOTE]

Correct. Though once you activate the game through steam, you'll be able to download either the Mac or PC versions. So it's a distinction without a meaning.

[quote name='wolve']That's what the coupon e-mail sand people have been saying for weeks, so yeah.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just wanted to make sure. Time to convince my friend to use his last ones.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there,

The answer here is "yes" you'll get House of Valor with your Amazon PC Download version of Kingdoms of Amalur, it will be available when you activate the game on Origin.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update! :D
Much appreciated.

For someone who has never really spent much time with serious strategy style games, which would be the better purchase between the following:

Civ IV Complete Edition at $3.99
or
Rome: Total War Gold Edition at $4.95 (assuming current price holds through tomorrow unless that free deal pops back up!)

[quote name='Palinn']For someone who has never really spent much time with serious strategy style games, which would be the better purchase between the following:

or
Rome: Total War Gold Edition at $4.95 (assuming current price holds through tomorrow unless that free deal pops back up!)[/QUOTE]

Rome since it is easier to get into than Civ4. :)

[quote name='Palinn']For someone who has never really spent much time with serious strategy style games, which would be the better purchase between the following:

or
Rome: Total War Gold Edition at $4.95 (assuming current price holds through tomorrow unless that free deal pops back up!)[/QUOTE]

I bought Civ V...havent played it yet...but from what I was told it was the easiest to get into. die hard strat nerds dont care for it because its too "casual"

So I say neither..pick up Civ V :)

[quote name='agentghost']Rome since it is easier to get into than Civ4. :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks for the quick response. The "crashes" and "no support" reviews on Amazon had me a bit concerned but I'll give it a try.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I bought Civ V...havent played it yet...but from what I was told it was the easiest to get into. die hard strat nerds dont care for it because its too "casual"

So I say neither..pick up Civ V :)[/QUOTE]

Just when I thought I had made up my mind........:D

[quote name='Palinn']Just when I thought I had made up my mind........:D[/QUOTE]

Sorry! Total War might be easier to get into....I don't know...I have Shogun 2 and I havent played that one yet either.

[quote name='The End']Correct. Though once you activate the game through steam, you'll be able to download either the Mac or PC versions. So it's a distinction without a meaning.[/QUOTE]
So you can activate it through a pc version of Steam then?

For all you people wondering about Steam versions of games, wanting BOTH Windows and Mac versions of games....
If a game on Steam has the STEAMPLAY symbol on its Steam game-page, that game supports BOTH Windows and Mac.

STEAMPLAY symbol looks like this (below):
platform_steamplay.png

For more info, look HERE about STEAMPLAY - click me!

T-Money,

Will we see Battlefield 3 below $30 within the next month or two? Tempted to double dip on the PC version, but $35 was still a bit too much to justify that. Thanks for any answer you can give.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']T-Money,

Will we see Battlefield 3 below $30 within the next month or two? Tempted to double dip on the PC version, but $35 was still a bit too much to justify that. Thanks for any answer you can give.[/QUOTE]
Im waiting for a sale on the expansion :drool:

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']T-Money,

Will we see Battlefield 3 below $30 within the next month or two? Tempted to double dip on the PC version, but $35 was still a bit too much to justify that. Thanks for any answer you can give.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Larce80']Im waiting for a sale on the expansion :drool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']How about a sale on both BF3 and Back To Karkand? :p[/QUOTE]

We don't have anything to announce on a lower price point for BF3 or the expansion at this time. I'll make sure to update as soon as I have more info.

Also, I just changed the price on "The Darkness II" to $39.99 - 20% off. Anyone looking to pre-order this game should note that this is the lowest price in the market right now :). Price is only good through the end of tomorrow (ends 11:59:59 PST 1/31/2012).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We don't have anything to announce on a lower price point for BF3 or the expansion at this time. I'll make sure to update as soon as I have more info.

Also, I just changed the price on "The Darkness II" to $39.99 - 20% off. Anyone looking to pre-order this game should note that this is the lowest price in the market right now :). Price is only good through the end of tomorrow (ends 11:59:59 PST 1/31/2012).[/QUOTE]
Darkness II Still shows up as $42.49. I am going to defiantly get in on that when it becomes $39.99.

[quote name='mac101010']Will the Recap sales go up at 12 EST or 12 PST?[/QUOTE]
Usually PST; as I'm guessing the reason why is because Amazon HQ is in Seattle. Of course, you have to give about 30-45 minutes for all the prices to be up and running correctly.

Anyone with a spare coupon they didn't use? I would use one to get something, either Burnout Paradise or Duke Nukem I hope. If you have enough coupons of course, I'll be forever thankful! :D

[quote name='mm3n']Anyone with a spare coupon they didn't use? I would use one to get something, either Burnout Paradise or Duke Nukem I hope. If you have enough coupons of course, I'll be forever thankful! :D[/QUOTE]

FYI Burnout Paradise is not coupon eligible nor is Dead Space (original)

I got 1 coupon left myself. I wish I could use it on Risen. I Already have most of the best sellers that I would want now.

I guess if someone wants to trade a copy of Risen for it I'll put that out there. Otherwise maybe I'll check out MoH or something I've never played before.

[quote name='The Nephilim']I got 1 coupon left myself. I wish I could use it on Risen. I Already have most of the best sellers that I would want now.

I guess if someone wants to trade a copy of Risen for it I'll put that out there. Otherwise maybe I'll check out MoH or something I've never played before.[/QUOTE]

So your asking someone to trade you a $5.99 game for a $5 coupon... If you find such a sucker, please let me know.

[quote name='bwrobins']So your asking someone to trade you a $5.99 game for a $5 coupon... If you find such a sucker, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Woops. Forgot about the extra price.

- Edit, my whole idea sounds totally stupid now! Let's pretend it didn't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Nephilim']Woops. Forgot about the extra price.

- Edit, my whole idea sounds totally stupid now! Let's pretend it didn't happen.[/QUOTE]

Its not so stupid. I'd trade a 5.99$ game i already have or will never play for 5$ cold hard cash for a game I *really* want. What's so wrong with that.

i got 2 coupons i probably wont be using, if anyone has like little steam games that arn't hib, i'll give away both coupons for it. (ideally dungeon defenders if anyone's got it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back