Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, the DD versions of Mass Effect 3 were once discounted by more than 10% on Amazon.com. Is there any chance of those discounts returning before the game is released?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Can't wait for Payday The Heist :)

Thanks for the great prices T-Money[/QUOTE]

Glad you're excited!

[quote name='cheapkevin']IIRC, the DD versions of Mass Effect 3 were once discounted by more than 10% on Amazon.com. Is there any chance of those discounts returning before the game is released?[/QUOTE]

We added a $10 promotional credit for more video games (all video games not just game downloads) in lieu of the 10% price promotion. We were at 10% off by the way.

Cheers,
Tony

Will any other Saints Row the Third DLC go on sale? Besides the season pass which you already responded about. I'm looking to pick up some of the stuff I don't already have from the season pass. Thanks

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
We added a $10 promotional credit for more video games (all video games not just game downloads) in lieu of the 10% price promotion. We were at 10% off by the way.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

any chance you'll have the PC collector's edition (physical copy, not the digital deluxe) available again or have i missed the boat entirely on that?

edit: i know you're the digital guy, but you're the only amazon rep i know! haha. appreciate the help if you have any information, no worries if you don't.

[quote name='TreadLife']Will any other Saints Row the Third DLC go on sale? Besides the season pass which you already responded about. I'm looking to pick up some of the stuff I don't already have from the season pass. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I don't have anything locked in for any of the SRTT DLC just yet, but if we get something pushed through I'll update here immediately.

[quote name='houdinilogic']any chance you'll have the PC collector's edition (physical copy, not the digital deluxe) available again or have i missed the boat entirely on that?[/QUOTE]

I'll have to check with that team but I have absolutely 0 visibility into their inventory levels. Let me try to run down an answer though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']Hey, that's really interesting!
I own COH + Op Fronts on disc.
Never played them.
I do NOT own Tales of Valor yet.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did. The Relic account for those two on disc, and then bought the 3rd on Steam and they all work on there. It doesn't show that you have a valid Steam copy of CoH or Opposing Fronts, but you can play both of them once you launch Tales of Valor.

[quote name='ostynb']Hi Tony,
You mentioned an android dead space deal coming up. Is that going on this week also?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah buddy, it starts on Friday the 24th. I'd actually consider it a personal favor if you could toss the info out there on android app forums with a heavy Kindle Fire presence. I'm going to be doing my best to push the deal as well but I'm not as familiar with that space.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Glad you're excited!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

How about 10% off and $10 promo credit with ME3? :p ;) j/k.

[quote name='DirkBelig']

Did I actually see someone complaining about the prices and selection of the January sale? [/QUOTE]

You realize that not liking a sale is not a crime... right? It also doesn't speak poorly about CSR. It is always interesting to see one person get rather upset about the hail afforded to Steam but so upset that someone might question Amazon... Steam didn't start off with a rabid fanbase, and creating one for Amazon would just create the same issue you seem to dislike with Steam.

I do think its great to have a rep here on the board though. A lot of places just like demonize CAG community.

[quote name='MysterD']How about 10% off and $10 promo credit with ME3? :p ;) j/k.[/QUOTE]

MysterD, you have to stick around on the forums...forever...who else is going to keep me honest :).

[quote name='Nesrie']You realize that not liking a sale is not a crime... right? It also doesn't speak poorly about CSR. It is always interesting to see one person get rather upset about the hail afforded to Steam but so upset that someone might question Amazon... Steam didn't start off with a rabid fanbase, and creating one for Amazon would just create the same issue you seem to dislike with Steam.

I do think its great to have a rep here on the board though. A lot of places just like demonize CAG community.[/QUOTE]

Before this spirals into a pit of despair on the eve of what should be a KILLER sale let me note that I didn't take any of Nesrie's comments offensively, in fact we talked via PM a few times. He helped me understand why he didn't particularly care for the sale, and I understood where he was coming from.

That being said, I definitely appreciate the amount of support that instantly appeared for the January promotion.

I'm happy to listen to people's opinion's about our promotional strategy (MysterD shares them every day and loudly ;).

I value you all of your input and take it all really seriously, which I think is pretty apparent based on the kind of stuff we're doing and how you're responding.

I hope everyone here continues to be as excited and passionate about first, video games in general, second the deals that Amazon is bringing to you guys, and third how awesome this community is.

I interact with a couple of other forums and you guys are, by far, the most mature and cohesive group. I'd hate to see flame wars pervade this awesome community.

Cheers,
Tony

Crap, I had a question to ask, but it escapes me at the moment. It was a good one, too.. It'll come back to me at some point

EDIT: Okay, not the original question I had, but will the deals always be this great? I mean you have to come down eventually, right?

[quote name='tjs09']Crap, I had a question to ask, but it escapes me at the moment. It was a good one, too.. It'll come back to me at some point

EDIT: Okay, not the original question I had, but will the deals always be this great? I mean you have to come down eventually, right?[/QUOTE]

Sure, I mean, sometimes our deals won't be so ZOMG AMAZON IS SOOOO AWESOME RAWWRR!!!

But I shoot for that reaction with all of our promotions. For example, we'll be selling Stronghold III for $14.99 starting on Sunday as our Deal of the Week, I think this is an absolutely KILLER promotion, I love Stronghold and have been waiting for this iteration to hit $15 before buying (and it activates on Steam).

I know that it didn't get killer reviews though so I don't expect people to come out of their chairs shouting for more...although I'd love it if you all did!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']MysterD, you have to stick around on the forums...forever...who else is going to keep me honest :).[/quote]
I've always been around CAG for quite some time.
I doubt I'll be leaving this place anytime soon, either.

I'm happy to listen to people's opinion's about our promotional strategy (MysterD shares them every day and loudly) ;).
Yes, I'm very opinionated...and can be quite the wise-behind, too.
Sometimes my jokes hit, sometimes they miss.

[quote name='MysterD']I've always been around CAG for quite some time.
I doubt I'll be leaving this place anytime soon, either.

Yes, I'm very opinionated...and can be quite the wise-behind, too.
Sometimes my jokes hit, sometimes they miss.[/QUOTE]

I like your jokes...

I don't really plan to buy them anytime soon, but if down the line (like really down the line, maybe Halloween) you guys want any suggestions for sales I've been looking at the Dark Fall: Lost Souls and the Black Mirror games. Love those eerie, horrorish adventure games.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It is! Guess the price and I'll tell you if you're right.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']4.99

win[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol cheater!

See in line :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

so uh, $4.99? :bouncy:

[quote name='RollingSkull']For what it's worth, Payday is tremendous fun.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this Payday deal, to say the very least! :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah buddy, it starts on Friday the 24th. I'd actually consider it a personal favor if you could toss the info out there on android app forums with a heavy Kindle Fire presence. I'm going to be doing my best to push the deal as well but I'm not as familiar with that space.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Much Appreciated Tony. I'll do my best to spread the word on the dead space kindle fire / android deal. Thanks for the awesomeness....now if only I can get a deal on a kindle fire :)

Oh, and uh, Tony.. could you throw in MLB2K14 for $3.79 or lower? If it's not too much trouble could you add Mass Effect 3 to the list at half off? If you're up to it, would you mind buttering my toast for me in the morning? You'll have to make the toast, too, but I'm sure you can handle it :D

[quote name='pROvIs']Bah, now you sent me in a panic trying to secure a copy. It is annoying that my preorder from a year ago for ME3 wasn't upgraded to that version but oh well.[/QUOTE]

That's probably b/c the CE's are $80.

Finally, Mirror's Edge hits my target price, lol.... Somebody had Mirror's Edge for $5.99 once, I was THIS....... close to getting it. But I've always had a $4.99 and under rule that I try to stick to. My backlog is so freaking huge, that I can't authorize spending any more than that, till I start beating some of my games....

[Damn you Fallout 3 for taking all my gaming time away!]

[quote name='tjs09']Oh, and uh, Tony.. could you throw in MLB2K14 for $3.79 or lower? If it's not too much trouble could you add Mass Effect 3 to the list at half off? If you're up to it, would you mind buttering my toast for me in the morning? You'll have to make the toast, too, but I'm sure you can handle it :D[/QUOTE]

Notice I wasn't asking for a new game to be $5. Metro 2033 is from 2010, and Steam had it for $5 in August 2011 (maybe earlier), but I didn't have a gaming PC back then. If he can do it, great, if not I don't mind waiting. It's not like I'm asking for Syndicate to be $5, am I?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sure, I mean, sometimes our deals won't be so ZOMG AMAZON IS SOOOO AWESOME RAWWRR!!!

But I shoot for that reaction with all of our promotions. For example, we'll be selling Stronghold III for $14.99 starting on Sunday as our Deal of the Week, I think this is an absolutely KILLER promotion, I love Stronghold and have been waiting for this iteration to hit $15 before buying (and it activates on Steam).

I know that it didn't get killer reviews though so I don't expect people to come out of their chairs shouting for more...although I'd love it if you all did!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

ZOMG AMAZON IS SOOOO AWESOME RAWWRR!!! :applause: I will pick that up :cool: Thanks Tony

[quote name='Gluteus']Notice I wasn't asking for a new game to be $5. Metro 2033 is from 2010, and Steam had it for $5 in August 2011 (maybe earlier), but I didn't have a gaming PC back then. If he can do it, great, if not I don't mind waiting. It's not like I'm asking for Syndicate to be $5, am I?[/QUOTE]

The NEW Syndicate from Starbreeze, or the old ones from Bullfrog? ;) hehe. :p

[quote name='agentghost']ZOMG AMAZON IS SOOOO AWESOME RAWWRR!!! :applause: I will pick that up :cool: Thanks Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow I missed that. That is a great deal. Now let's see if I can get over the horrible reviews.

[quote name='Gluteus']Hey Tony, a little last minute and all, but can you guys throw Metro 2033 into the 4.99 or lower mix?:lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gluteus']Notice I wasn't asking for a new game to be $5. Metro 2033 is from 2010, and Steam had it for $5 in August 2011 (maybe earlier), but I didn't have a gaming PC back then. If he can do it, great, if not I don't mind waiting. It's not like I'm asking for Syndicate to be $5, am I?[/QUOTE]

Haha, this exchange made smile. For the record, we've had Metro 2033 at $5 no fewer than 5 times since October!

It likely won't be a part of this sale but I'll keep in in mind for a DoTW inclusion in March :). Can't blow all our sweet deals in one sale, otherwise I'd be selling you Master of Orion as a Deal of the Week in April ;)

[quote name='tjs09']Oh, and uh, Tony.. could you throw in MLB2K14 for $3.79 or lower? If it's not too much trouble could you add Mass Effect 3 to the list at half off? If you're up to it, would you mind buttering my toast for me in the morning? You'll have to make the toast, too, but I'm sure you can handle it :D[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend's response to this was, "you should tell that guy that 1, you make the best toast and 2, you are busy making it for me every morning".

So there you have it! Although you would benefit greatly from my toastmastery, you will it is unlikely you will ever have the opportunity to reap the benefits of my expertise. If you make it to PAX Prime I will personally deliver you two slices of buttered toast (white, sourdough, or wholewheat).

Cheers,
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']The NEW Syndicate from Starbreeze, or the old ones from Bullfrog? ;) hehe. :p[/QUOTE]

Hehe, well done. You got me on my oversight. From S-t-a-r...*collapses on keyboard*;)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sure, I mean, sometimes our deals won't be so ZOMG AMAZON IS SOOOO AWESOME RAWWRR!!!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I also love stronghold series especially stronghold 1, but stronghold 3 is a huge disappointment to me :whistle2:(

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Haha, this exchange made smile. For the record, we've had Metro 2033 at $5 no fewer than 5 times since October!

It likely won't be a part of this sale but I'll keep in in mind for a DoTW inclusion in March :). Can't blow all our sweet deals in one sale, otherwise I'd be selling you Master of Orion as a Deal of the Week in April ;)

My girlfriend's response to this was, "you should tell that guy that 1, you make the best toast and 2, you are busy making it for me every morning".

So there you have it! Although you would benefit greatly from my toastmastery, you will unlikely ever have the opportunity to reap the benefits of my expertise. If you make it to PAX Prime I will personally deliver you two slices of buttered toast (white, sourdough, or wholewheat).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Haha, sounds good. Didn't see those sales back then because I really couldn't have played it then.
Plus, I'll be picking up a bunch of stuff from the sale to keep me busy anyway, along with that other game you might recall, haha.;)

Does anyone know if Supreme Commander & FA can be redeem on Steam?
Heard back when it was release on Steam retail key was able to

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah buddy, it starts on Friday the 24th. I'd actually consider it a personal favor if you could toss the info out there on android app forums with a heavy Kindle Fire presence. I'm going to be doing my best to push the deal as well but I'm not as familiar with that space.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tell the Android app store people to slap the promo it on the front page next to the Free app of the Day. That page gets a lot of Traffic being free and all. ;)

I also fairly regularly get Amazon emails saying 'XYZ Game is on sale now on the Android App Store' but I don't know who/what generates those.

Be prepared for the pitchforks to come out in the form of one star reviews from Angry non Kindle-Fire Android owners though complaining that this version of Dead Space is only for the Fire.

[quote name='lonfar']Does anyone know if Supreme Commander & FA can be redeem on Steam?
Heard back when it was release on Steam retail key was able to[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure on this...MysterD?

[quote name='Motoki']Tell the Android app store people to slap the promo it on the front page next to the Free app of the Day. That page gets a lot of Traffic being free and all. ;)

I also fairly regularly get Amazon emails saying 'XYZ Game is on sale now on the Android App Store' but I don't know who/what generates those.

Be prepared for the pitchforks to come out in the form of one star reviews from Angry non Kindle-Fire Android owners though complaining that this version of Dead Space is only for the Fire.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we're going to do all that on-site stuff (I hope) and send a pretty comprehensive email (I hope). Hoping to raise some awareness on the internets too though :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Microshock']I'm assuming SR3 doesn't come with a season pass or any DLC, right?[/QUOTE]

This is accurate, we're selling the base game for $24.99.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='unknown0']Hey Tony, which version of COH is Amazon selling? Any DRM on them?[/QUOTE]

I know there is DRM on them because we got a TON of keys for them today, but I'm not sure what it is, I'll follow up tomorrow :).

Cheers,
Tony

The structure of the OP is a little confusing. Is the Darkness 2 going to be on sale for $25 on a specific day between 20-29? (I hope I didn't miss it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back