Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='unknown0']Hey Tony is Amazon going to start selling the Wicther downloadable version again? I saw that it is not being sold at the moment and I would rather have both the first and second game on the same service. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

We'd like to but are still in conversation around how to get it back on sale. Will let you know if/when it is back up.

Cheers,
Tony

hey guys, i picked up company of heroes opposing fronts for 5$ but the cdkey isnt activating on steam, i was wondering if im doing something wrong

[quote name='svt1029']hey guys, i picked up company of heroes opposing fronts for 5$ but the cdkey isnt activating on steam, i was wondering if im doing something wrong[/QUOTE]

I don't see it on the Steam activation list.

ok thank you for the quick help, im new to the whole pc gaming scene after just getting a new laptop but again thank you for the much appreciated help

[quote name='svt1029']ok thank you for the quick help, im new to the whole pc gaming scene after just getting a new laptop but again thank you for the much appreciated help[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's confusing even for people used to it to figure out what activates on steam some times.

You should double check the steam activation list (on the first page) and do a google search to see if something activates.

[quote name='svt1029']hey guys, i picked up company of heroes opposing fronts for 5$ but the cdkey isnt activating on steam, i was wondering if im doing something wrong[/QUOTE]

If you own a steam version of CoH Tales of Valor you can activate that key via the Relic client since it associates your Relic account to the games.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Tony, I think this got lost earlier, so I'll ask again.

Any chance of the Sims 3 expansions going on sale again in the future?[/QUOTE]

We'll definitely put them on sale again in the future, not sure when though :).

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony,

Just came up with a great idea. Have an "April Fools Day Sale"; 24 hours where new-releases, or other games, are slashed down to extremely low prices [prices so low people think they must be pranks]. As for the price and percentage, I'll leave that to you and your team. Just a thought.....

Jesus christ, and here I was screaming all over the forum asking for a Darksiders sale last week!!
Grabbed it instantly, but it's a shame I got no gaming bros (third world country ftw, everyone else in my university pirates) so no Payday: The Heist for me :(

[quote name='tjs09']Yes, I posted mine awhile back in the thread, I'll track it down for you

EDIT: Found it[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I'll buy it on PS3 like I planned to.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Hey Tony,

Just came up with a great idea. Have an "April Fools Day Sale"; 24 hours where new-releases, or other games, are slashed down to extremely low prices [prices so low people think they must be pranks]. As for the price and percentage, I'll leave that to you and your team. Just a thought.....[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:

I've been telling people about this sale. My sister just grabbed Planet horse for her little girl and is looking at getting some other games. I know you guys scoffed at Planet Horse but its nice that they have a wide cross section of titles for different sorts of gamers.

[quote name='IceColb']Jesus christ, and here I was screaming all over the forum asking for a Darksiders sale last week!!
Grabbed it instantly, but it's a shame I got no gaming bros (third world country ftw, everyone else in my university pirates) so no Payday: The Heist for me :([/QUOTE]

you can always play with people from here....I don't really have any friends that PC game so I look to this place.

[quote name='Tax']Anyone have any opinions on NBA 2K12?[/QUOTE]

I bought it and I am really liking it. For $10, I don't think that you can wrong.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll definitely put them on sale again in the future, not sure when though :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud. I'm dying for more expansions after buying the bundles you offered before.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry for the delayed response here, the Atari bundle does not activate on Steam.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

true, but you can always add a non steam game to launch from it, so still its cool :) thanks tony!

Could not pass up purchasing Trine after playing both Trine 1 and 2 demo. Already purchased several games from Amazon and I am trying to keep myself from buying more (Darksiders, quit tempting me :).

[quote name='Motoki']I've been telling people about this sale. My sister just grabbed Planet horse for her little girl and is looking at getting some other games. I know you guys scoffed at Planet Horse but its nice that they have a wide cross section of titles for different sorts of gamers.[/QUOTE]

I'm buying Planet Horse for my 8yo girl. People need to realize that not everyone here is a teenager or 20-something that only buys games for themselves :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']$25 Darkness 2/Saints Row 3[/QUOTE]
If only that said in the thread title:
$25 Darkness 2 & Saints Row 3.
What a combo pack deal bundle, that'd be. ;)

[quote name='Drabelincoln']you can always play with people from here....I don't really have any friends that PC game so I look to this place.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I will play with anyone so long as they aren't like one of the guys from here that added me, Teheran? Guy adds me then proceeds to ask me to give him stuff. "Can I have your TF2 hats? Can I have this?"

I mean, really. Shortest time anyone has ever spent on my friends list.

Also, Tony, thanks for talking me into Red Faction. I started it tonight and ended up playing two straight hours, lol. The dialogue isn't over the top like Bulletstorm but the gameplay is very similar. Just non stop butt kicking and action sequences. That is right in my wheel house. :lol:

I also have directed six friends to your sale that have all bought PayDay and a few other titles. The only bad thing for me is that I know own every game I want thanks to Amazon (and steam, before that). Heh.

I'm considering Darksiders. I don't think it's just me, but i was pretty bad at figuring out some stuff in Twilight Princess and Minish Cap. I say that because I know this is very Zelda inspired.

Would I like it? And is the PC port any good?

Oh and Red Faction Armageddon, I REALLY enjoyed Guerilla and I played the demo for RF:A but was disappointed like others that they took a step backwards ..or a step underground. Is the whole game THAT? I see there's some above ground sections but it looks all dark and grimy. I'll probably pass on that :/

[quote name='Microshock']I'm considering Darksiders. I don't think it's just me, but i was pretty bad at figuring out some stuff in Twilight Princess and Minish Cap. I say that because I know this is very Zelda inspired.

Would I like it? And is the PC port any good?
[/QUOTE]

Darksiders is outstanding and it plays very well on the PC. I played it with kb/m for a bit and ended up switching to my 360 controller.

There are some environmental puzzles that may give you a bit of trouble from time to time, but for the most part it's pure action.

[quote name='hal']Darksiders is outstanding and it plays very well on the PC. I played it with kb/m for a bit and ended up switching to my 360 controller.[/QUOTE]

I'd second this. I loved the game. I found it exceedingly frustrating with kb/mouse, but loved it with the 360 controller.

[quote name='avwjase']Yeah, I will play with anyone so long as they aren't like one of the guys from here that added me, Teheran? Guy adds me then proceeds to ask me to give him stuff. "Can I have your TF2 hats? Can I have this?"

I mean, really. Shortest time anyone has ever spent on my friends list.

Also, Tony, thanks for talking me into Red Faction. I started it tonight and ended up playing two straight hours, lol. The dialogue isn't over the top like Bulletstorm but the gameplay is very similar. Just non stop butt kicking and action sequences. That is right in my wheel house. :lol:

I also have directed six friends to your sale that have all bought PayDay and a few other titles. The only bad thing for me is that I know own every game I want thanks to Amazon (and steam, before that). Heh.[/QUOTE]

Added you, doesn't look like I meet all the requirements, though

:-({|=

Didn't see this posted in the first post but,

Apparently Amazon DD is matching the Steam Weekend sale on Deus Ex, and the Augmented Edition is cheaper on Amazon DD.($10.19)

I didn't see it 'till a friend pointed it out, but I sadly already downloaded the regular edition.

Edit: According to the CD key page, I think it activates on steam.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Didn't see this posted in the first post but,

Apparently Amazon DD is matching the Steam Weekend sale on Deus Ex, and the Augmented Edition is cheaper on Amazon DD.($10.19)

I didn't see it 'till a friend pointed it out, but I already sadly already downloaded the regular edition.

Edit: According to the CD key page, I think it activates on steam.[/QUOTE]

Nice @ Augmented Ed at $10.19.
Already bought the Reg Ed long ago on pre-order from GMG, though.

Too bad I can't buy a Upgrade from Reg Ed to Augmented via Steam or something, like some games allow - see Serious Sam 3: BFE.

loving payday just wish the online community was bigger found hardly anyone to play with. Oh well only $4.99. I love the randomness of the cops they have so many entry points to flank and counter you. Anyways feel free to add me on steam if anyone here wants to play. Steam ID Kaipuke

On a side note is Payday like Portal 2 can PC and Ps3 players play together?

[quote name='kiwimonster']loving payday just wish the online community was bigger found hardly anyone to play with. Oh well only $4.99. I love the randomness of the cops they have so many entry points to flank and counter you. Anyways feel free to add me on steam if anyone here wants to play. Steam ID Kaipuke.[/quote]
Okay, I'll add you. :D

On a side note is Payday like Portal 2 can PC and Ps3 players play together?
I don't think so.
That was something Valve specifically did for Portal 2 to push PC and PS3 sales.
Payday is NOT developed by Valve.

[quote name='artean']Tony, any word on getting a DLC bundle for the Space Marine DLC. Also was

http://www.amazon.com/Warhammer-40-...2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1330055611&sr=1-12

not supposed to be included?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'll need to follow up on the on the DLC you're linking to as well.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony - any word on this DLC? - this Power Sword is the only Space Marine DLC I want that I do not have - and mysteriously it is the only Space Marine DLC that you guys don't have on sale.

Would love to pick this up from y'all instead of paying Steam later.

[quote name='psynide']is 15 the cheapest space marine has been?[/QUOTE]

Yessir.
It's a pretty new game after all, same as Rage. Both went down in price quick, but stay (for now) at the $15 lowest.

[quote name='IceColb']Yessir.
It's a pretty new game after all, same as Rage. Both went down in price quick, but stay (for now) at the $15 lowest.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why and I don't know where, but I am sure I grabbed Space Marine for like $6.50 or $7.50 last month.... there were coupons involved.... anyone help me out here?

[quote name='Zipomatic2']I don't know why and I don't know where, but I am sure I grabbed Space Marine for like $6.50 or $7.50 last month.... there were coupons involved.... anyone help me out here?[/QUOTE]

Spanish THQ website.

[quote name='psynide']is 15 the cheapest space marine has been?[/QUOTE]

Actually, it was $12.49 at GreenManGaming recently as well.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Deus Ex for around $10... has it ever been this cheap or cheaper on steam?[/QUOTE]

Amazon had it for 9.99 for a short time over the holidays I believe

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Amazon had it for 9.99 for a short time over the holidays I believe[/QUOTE]

This is true, 2nd best $10 I ever spent

btw if anyone is looking for company on origin, im kwirlkarphys at gmail dot com, on steam you can find me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/kwirl on steam
my steam name is ladygagaspenis - i'm always busy these days, and i'm rarely on but if you have questions about games or really need some company just hit me up, i'm always online, but not always at keys.

that said, i've been playing a lot of need for speed the run of late, with payday probably next on my list, i'm testing tera, and will be purchasing saints row and deus ex this week, with mass effect 3 probably bought soon, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back